The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_vote_lcapPssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_voting_barPssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) Empty Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil)

Post by The Nekromonga March 13th 2017, 5:08 am

One Week after the Vegas incident

Dimensional disturbances were the domain of the Dabbler witch, but an exceptionally dangerous jaunt that was undertaken back in Vegas hurled Samantha Pratt to nearby Los Angeles, sans memory and insanity. The Immortal Hellbeast had reverted to a emaciated teen with a hat, appearing in real-space in a shady neighborhood, unconscious.

"Oi... what the? where am I? the devil, I'm... alive..." A voice emanated from the witch's cap, but Samantha was knocked out in the middle of a suburban street.

"Oi lass. 'Tis not the time to be laying aboot." Her witch cap muttered again, trying to get his wearer to her feet, but to no avail.

"Blasted bloody hell." The cap cussed, sensing the approach of some soul. Not wishing to be conspicuous, Hatrick blended with Samantha's dress and became a ballcap. This may have been a quiet neighborhood, but a car could still come driving down this road any minute.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) Empty Re: Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil)

Post by Jersey Devil March 16th 2017, 2:20 pm

Blake awoke with a start on hard ground. He felt asphalt in his back and he rubbed his head trying to figure out where the hell he was. One second, he was… where was he before this? Ugh, headaches are the worst.

He stood up shakily and realized that wherever they were; they were certainly not in the sort of place you wanted to be shirtless and shoeless. Luckily, his wallet seemed to still be in place.

He rolled his shoulders a bit to get the knots out that came with sleeping on asphalt and saw that a girl was also laying on the street knocked out. Seriously, was the wicked witch of the west abducting people via inexplicable tornado magic or something? It certainly seemed odd to see another person here.

He moved over to her; if for no other reason than to ensure she didn't get robbed or worse while knocked out. It was the polite thing to do in situations like this.
Although, that was mainly a guess. They don't exactly teach you what to do when you wake up in an unfamiliar location with a girl knocked out beside you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Night Walker
Ghoul
Blake Greyrose
Martyrr]Martyr[/url]
Jersey Devil
Jersey Devil

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil) Empty Re: Pssst. You wanna be a wizard? (Blake the Jersey Devil)

Post by The Nekromonga March 16th 2017, 9:40 pm

This was a nice quiet suburban neighborhood they landed in, and a couple of residents were in the immediate vicinity took notice. An elderly couple in their waning years.

The old man looked at the two, having a more malicious idea of what was going on. "Kids these days, can't even wait to get inside. Hey ya stupid kids get outta this neighborhood! Find a motel or something!"

"...Oh my, Frank I think they're not..." The old lady made a wry smile and noises. "...I think they might be in trouble. The girl is passed out."

"I heard about boys these days with their... special friends... and their special drinks..." Frank said, ever the optimistic chap.

The old lady ignores her husband and walks over to Blake and Samantha. "Dear, are you two alright? You look like you've had a nasty fall. The street is no place for lying down. Our house is just down the street. Frank! Be a man for once and help this young lady!"

The grouchy old man came over and looked at Samantha, then at Blake. The girl seemed thin, and very light. "She's as thin as a willow, the guy can carry her by himself." he said, not offering help.

The old lady looked at him with that certain stare.

"Alright fine. At least she's not one of those latinas or asians. Or blacks." Frank scoops up Samantha by the armpits and neck, waiting for Blake to hold her by the legs. Frank made a more indepth observation. "Hmm, nothing seems broken. Passed out but still breathing. Just a glass of water when she comes to and she'll be better. Let's not bother with an ambulance though, I don't have 800 bucks on me right now."

The old lady smiled that the girl was now being cared for. She patted Blake on the back as they walked. "...I'm Marie by the way, this is my husband Frank. Who might you be, young man? Where did you come from?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Devil April 2nd 2017, 9:46 pm

Blake nodded and began lifting the girls legs. "You can call me Bla... Blaine. Call me Blaine. I uh... was born in New Jersey, but I came here from Las Vegas." Blake said, they seemed like a nice couple, but there was no reason to give them his real name unless he was certain that they weren't a threat. Frank seemed like a real nice guy, for a racist. And Marie was definitely someone that he would usually trust. But these days, you never knew who the real friends were.

"I think that I can take her to a hospital. I could probably carry her myself actually." He said doing his best to avoid eye contact. O"I don't want to trouble you guys."

Night Walker
Ghoul
Blake Greyrose
Martyrr]Martyr[/url]
Jersey Devil
Jersey Devil

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top