The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Sight Master I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Sight Master I_vote_lcapSight Master I_voting_barSight Master I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sight Master

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sight Master Empty Sight Master

Post by Tguitar February 15th 2017, 3:13 pm

Sight Master

"To be one with nature you just need to be one"

The Bio

Hero Name: Sight Master
Title: The Eye
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human Being
Hair: Black and messy hair
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 1.73
Weight: 64 kg
Blood type: Umm, actually I should really go ask my Doc bout that.

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Ray is an ok guy, after all he's been trough it's amazing to see him this way. Curious and inquisitive, smart and well, over all a nice guy, he seems to care deeply about others, he's really empathic to the extent that he sometimes feels others pain, due to this he seeks to help anyone that's suffering, pain, he just can't stand it.

The Story

Spoiler:

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Strength
4. Endurance

The Powers

Tech Creation: Ray is quite adept at making low budget gadgets, thanks to chemistry and great tinkering abilities, depending on the complexity of it and its requirements he could even finish a gadget in less than half an hour, if every condition for the gadget is met.

The Weaknesses

Human: Ray doesn't have a physical power, so punches hurt, and falling from a building kills, he is completely mortal and feels pain as you and I.
Empathy: Violence for no reason makes him sick, sometimes even feeling half of the victim's pain.
The Items

Hud Visor: This is what Ray uses to keep himself from death, with custom software and no internet conexion (thanks to a friendly hacker) it uses a software written by Ray, it shows a map (that must have been pre downloaded due to no internet) and enhances Rays natural targeting skills, and can predict a punch strength fast enough to advise him with a course of action (usually evading the punch). The hud main purpose is to show him a window with live feed coming from an attachable camera.
Weakness: The hud is made of glass, so if it can break glass, it can break the hud.
Attachable Camera: it's attached to his "sidekick Tito". It's a Thermographic camera and can zoom enough to recognize someones face from a 100 meters away.
Weakness: Loses signal if Tito is farther away than 100 meters
Terminal: Attached behind his left hand, used to connect to another device, pc, cellphone, etc... With it Ray is able to hack most softwares.
Weakness: Only has enough charge to hack 3 devices, if the software is too complex, it'll deplete all charges.
Quiver: Used to store his arrows, with 30 arrows ready for use. Usually he keeps more arrows stored for "reloading" the quiver.
Weakness: It's carried like a backpack with a strap, so if someone removes the strap it's bye bye quiver.
Belt: Carries Rays arrows enhancements. Such as:
-Sleeping gas, enough to affect a group of 5 average human males.
Weakness: Air or Water can neutralize this gas.
-Small explosions, Mostly used to break a lock or some device but give it a good headshot and it's quite effective
Weakness: Can't break anything harder than concrete.
-Molotov arrowhead, fire spreads only 2 meters from where it hits unless there's fuel around, catching only one average human male completely on fire or two average human males by igniting parts of them.
Weakness: Obviously water, 1 Lt of water is enough to kill this fire.
-Hacking arrowhead, used to link to a device strong enough not to break under the arrow impact.
Weakness: If intercepted, can be used to hack Ray, due to it being linked to his terminal.
-Grappling Hook, able to grapple up to 300 meters tall buildings, luckily for Ray he tinkered most with this adaptation cause, well, he kinda feared falling to his death. The grappling hook can lift Ray only so lifting someone else requires the use of another grappling hook. Ray has a max amount of 4 of this hooks.
Weakness: The rope is completely flamable, so a nice fire should neutralize this device.

The Minions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Fluff

Software Knowledge: Ray can understand any software just by looking at the code, after that modifying it to fit his needs becomes as easy as typing.
Biology Knowledge: Ray knows flesh, any living being that originated on earth has a system that Ray knows how it works, so healing a living being comes easy for him, don't be mistaken, he's no doctor yet if you are on a rush it's probably enough.
Archery: Ray uses a bow since his childhood, he never killed anything with it, but the sensation of hitting a target always gave him a rush of pleasure.
The RP Sample

Where am I? It's a building, I'm not sure what's inside the building, I'm on top of it, this building could be a corporate business, it could perhaps be where Clarke Nt lives, I laugh at the thought. What am I doing here? Well I'm surveying the area, checking to see if anyone needs help, Tito, my lovely partner helps me with this, I can see what he sees, through his eyes, we are one. Buy nothing, he doesn't catch a single thing, there's nothing wrong anywhere, I've got free time, so I call him through a mic, it's like a videocall what we're doing really, nothing fanc. Here we are, chilling on a building, feeling the wind hit our faces, I can see why he loves flying, I would too. I take out a joint, it reminds me  of the past, all the other joints, I can remember my parents, yet that isn't enough to stop me from smoking it, when I smoke it, I just... I can feel the wind, I think I'm the wind, for a flash there I can feel I'm Tito, I'm one with my surroundings, and then, BANG. Chill, I say to myself as I jump across the rooftops, Tito knows the drill, he's heading to the place, yet making sure no one sees him, Now I get a clear picture of the shooter, he seems afraid, good, there won't be no need to shoot him, I jump down behind him aided by my grappling arrow, "Hey man, I see you've got a nice gun there, would you mind lending me that?[/b]" the shooter looks at my up and down, and throws the gun away, "I'm sorry dude! I was just trying it, I swear, I didn't hurt anyone, I was curious, you know?" Looking around I see he didn't actually hurt anyone, I call Tito and he lands on my shoulder and with that I say "don't make loud noises kid, someone may be sleeping, I'll be taking your gun, don't go making mistakes" as I say that I grab the gun from the floor, it's warm, really heavy, I completely dislike guns, so noisy, interrumping my thoughts I hear "Thanks hooded dude! I will not make a mistake, shooting that thing was horrible, I won't do it again..." I take my leave, and walk away from this guy, when he no longer sees me I send Tito to spy him, what I see shocks me, he's going home, and when the door opens he hugs and old lady so tight even I can feel that hug, I feel good, it feels good to be around.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Tguitar
Tguitar

Quote : "Nature and Tech, that's where evolution is heading"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Humor : GREAT, STOP ASKING.
Registration date : 2017-02-06

Back to top Go down

Sight Master Empty Re: Sight Master

Post by Rozmer February 20th 2017, 8:45 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Rozmer
Rozmer

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top