The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_vote_lcapOutback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_voting_barOutback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN]

Post by Zonkes January 29th 2017, 1:51 am

The red desert sand was hot between Charlie's feet as he walked through it trying to locate a 3 ton beast on the back of a giant poison-spitting lizard named Jennifer. Why did he name his dinosaurs like that? Because Dinosaurs are people too! ...don't think about it too hard or you'll get a headache.

He was genuinely surprised that between Sam - who was running along beside them -, the Triplets - Drake, Josh, and Megan - and Jennifer and him couldn't locate Molly. And good lord was it a scorcher... He took a sip from his water bottle and moved forward. It was just lucky that the outback was scarcely populated except by some incredibly dangerous animals - including 6 different dinosaurs.

He was about to move to find more water with his pets; when he discovered a footprint in the sand. Half-formed. But it was obviously from Molly. They'd have to move quickly to find her, and he might have to enlist some help if he could. He saw a news helicopter overhead and groaned.

It had been 4 hours since Molly, Andrew, Kevin, June, Alan, and George had escaped from his laboratory in Darwin. Civilians were luckily scared, but relatively unharmed. Property damage, injuries, and anything else the dinosaurs had committed probably drew the media straight to them. He had tried to go hunting for his animals quietly, but he found that transporting large, extinct reptiles out of a heavily populated area quietly to be a nearly impossible. Especially when said reptiles are already being watched heavily to avoid further catastrophe. Great. Now he had to quadruple his efforts.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN]

Post by Jeannie Rose January 31st 2017, 6:21 pm

so another adventure this time Jeannie finds herself playing tomb raider luckily she has the perfect costume for that. Outback Dinosaur Wrangling [OPEN] Tomb_raider_wallpaper_by_seinosuke

anyway, she's exploring the outback she had been hired by some park ranger guys to take some pictures of animals and plants well and sample and stuff of the plants and dirt and water around. something about data needs for them to better understand the environment to help it or something.

well going on a scavenger hunt for nerdy hippies might not sound like the most heroic of things to do but there is no rule she always has to deal with bad guys and disasters all the time right.

plus it's a free trip to Austria she's getting paid to go on and she gets to see and play with cuddly koala bears and kangaroos. so she stumbles upon some weird footprints wonder who these big feet belong too? she takes some pictures as she beats her employers would want to know Godzilla or king kongs is visiting. she then lays down in the footprint amused it was so big she could fit in it.

she then decides to follow them curious what would make such large tracks
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top