The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Summoner I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Summoner I_vote_lcapThe Summoner I_voting_barThe Summoner I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Summoner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Summoner Empty The Summoner

Post by TheSummoner January 25th 2017, 1:52 pm

The Summoner

"No great inner event befalls those who summon it not"

The Bio

Renegade Name: The Summoner
Title: The Hammer of the Gods, Creator of the end times
Race: Karzew
Hair: None
Eyes: Gold
Height: 7'4"
Weight: 800 Lbs.
Blood type: Lava

The Looks

The Summoner 351xyeu

The Personality
Jovial, fun loving, adventurous and always early. Karn is a simple beast who just wants to create and have a good time, to the point that he will ignore that which would bother most in the name of art and fun. He knows his large size and looks can be intimidating so he tries to talk slow and calmly to those around him assuring he is of no threat. A troubling past though makes him not trust those around him to a great length. His consumption of metal for food has forced him to be a bit more of a outcast on Earth, as most people don't enjoy their cars being eaten.

The Story
Karn was born on a planet far beyond the reach of what man kinds knows to be the edge of the universe, here massive entities rule the lands and wage battle in a endless futile war. These wars require weapons though and that is what brought Karn to life, a powerful  general made Karn from his own life force to be the blacksmith for his whole nation. This simple life of work and mastering his art was more then enough for the blacksmith until the day he met Khalid, a female engineer who could not be any more perfect. After what felt like a eternity of chasing her Karn discovered a dark secret that she was actually a spy for another nation. Confronting her turned violent as she attempted to attack Karn but greatly underestimated his strength, accidently crushing her skull Karn became a fugitive due to his lack of evidence. Running from his home in a large cargo ship he  landed on a planet deep on the outer fringe known as Earth.

The Priority

1. Strength
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Reaction

The Powers

1. Karn has the strength of the gods flowing thru him as he was one of their earliest creations, he's capable of lifting 10 tons.
2. His skin is made of stony protrusions that are impervious to extreme heat and strong enough to brush off blasts from a tank.
3. Creations made by Karns hammer are capable of being brought to life by him to do his bidding.
4. A powerful stream of lava can be projected from Karns mouth.

The Weaknesses

1. Karn is unable to swim.
2. Extreme heights debilitate him, making him unable to focus and causing nausea....flaming nausea.
3. Extreme cold slows him immensely.
4. Karn must eat hourly or he goes into a state of delirium where he is uncontrollable and known to attack randomly.

The Items

The Lifebringer - A powerful war hammer crafted in the fires of existence that can smash through most metals but also grants life to the items Karn builds with it.

The Fluff

The RP Sample
It was a cold rainy New England day as Karn sat in his ship staring at the strange phenomena occuring around him, never before had he seen water fall from the sky, this truly was a strange planet. With little working knowledge of his new home Karn decided playing lowkey was a smart approach for now, his ship hidden in a long forgotten junk yard. Just another rusted hull amongst the rotten cars of the past. The large excess of metals and isolation would be perfect for the newcomer. He lounged carelessly in his pilot chair observing a car mirror with curiosity, the technology here was so slim and slick compared to the massive bulky gadgets of his home world. With a sly smile and a deep laugh he leaned back and realized just how deep of trouble he got himself in.

Last edited by TheSummoner on February 6th 2017, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheSummoner
TheSummoner

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

The Summoner Empty Re: The Summoner

Post by TheSummoner January 31st 2017, 11:26 am

Finished and ready for consideration.
TheSummoner
TheSummoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron January 31st 2017, 4:32 pm

Alright, first off I really like this character. We only seem to get a handful of aliens around here so it's always interesting to see what people do with them. That said we've got a few tweaks that and adjustments that need to be made to get this guy all ready for approval.

The first thing that needs corrected are your descriptions of his powers. There's nothing wrong with what you currently have written, but there needs to be more. The more description you put into how your character's abilities work, what their limits are and so on, the easier it is for us mods to determine whether or not their acceptable and what needs to be done to get them there. Currently we know that he's strong, but not how strong, durable, but not how durable, etc. Basically just give us some more description as to what exactly he can do with each ability.

The situation is similar with his weaknesses, a total inability to swim and being slowed immensely by cold are both fine. But we need to know more about the other two. What happens if he's up high? Is it a physical or mental thing? And what about eating, so he needs to eat constantly. What happens if he doesn't? How soon can he start to see negative side effects?

And finally is the hammer. It's perfectly fine if it's got piercing properties but being able to literally break through anything isn't going to fly. We have no impenetrable defenses and no inatippable weapons here in order to keep things fair. Like I said you can still keep it that the hammer easily bypasses most defenses, just not all of them.

Make those changes and we should have a better idea of what we're working with and you'll be well on your way to being approved. I look forward to seeing this guy finished and RPing with him. Happy editing! Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Summoner Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSummoner February 6th 2017, 3:42 pm

Alright, updated and ready
TheSummoner
TheSummoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top