The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Art I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Art I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Art I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Art I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Art I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Art I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Art I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Art I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Art I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Art I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Art I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Art I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Art I_vote_lcapArt I_voting_barArt I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art Empty Art

Post by Uryurvkos January 24th 2017, 12:37 am

(OOC: This is more of a psychoanalysis piece about my character, AAT-08317. The language used here is symbolic more than it is literal, as a forewarning.)

It was an art of its own.

It didn't matter the stokes, the thinly drawn lines or the thick marks across the shape of a canvas. What mattered was the end product, the thing that was desired at the end. Anything could be made art, but to be a masterpiece... it must be in accordance to the stroke, it must be precise in the measure of the drawn lines, thick or thin. Masterpieces, were rare. And rarer yet, were mistakes made on them.

The artist held his brush, as he kept it concentrated on the shape that he desired to fit into his masterpiece. His fingers drummed across the brush, contained inside a glove that was smeared with a red oil. The artists features formed into a harsh scowl: the persona of a critic as he analysed the object that stood petrified before him.

The still object seemed to be cast of stone, with its arms thrown up to warn off the glare of its painter. The artist kept himself concentrated through, unrelenting to the pleas of the object that desired him to make a mistake on his masterpiece.

The artist kept his brush concentrated on the object of his masterpiece, as his thumb lined up with the length of it. The artist examined the brush that he held, to ensure that the proper colour, tint and amount had been added to its tip. The direction of his strokes must be precise, otherwise he would endanger making a mistake on the portrait.

The object pleaded for the mistake to be made, almost as if to demoralise the artist and refuse him of his masterpiece.

But the artist stared on, as he prepared his canvass for the the marking and touch he would make to his art. It was nearly completely, all it took now was the necessary stroke of the brush and it would all be made whole.

The object trembled—almost violently—as it aimed to throw off the stroke of the painter.

The artist tilted his head to one side, as if in consideration of what the object was trying to do. But he shook his head eventually, unconvinced by what the object had just done in attempt to ruin his masterpiece. Instead, the artist concentrated and with one final and sharp stroke...

A silent gunshot was heard; the light stroke that the artist had painted.

The target fell dead, as crimson blood poured from the wound that had broken the target's chest and thus ended his life. The ejection port for the casing opened, as a brass shell ejected from the weapon. The assassin caught it from the air, as he examined it before he slid it into a pouch. His silver eyes turned around the rest of the art gallery, as he counted out the bodies he made. Blood smeared across the polished wooden floors, according to who tried to crawl away from the chaos that was brought by the assassin's work. He then turned his eye to the single portrait of a raven, perched on a cropping near a stream.

The assassin looked at the bodies again, before he holstered his handgun. Looking again at the painting of the raven, his eyes quickly criticised the small strokes that made the head of the raven, the assassin muttered quietly under his breath: "Should have used the detail round instead of the pointed."
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "No one should be allowed to violently trample on the law."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum