The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_vote_lcapInteractable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_voting_barInteractable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] Empty Re: Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!]

Post by energeticmadwoman December 20th 2016, 10:03 pm

Canada was way too motherfreakin' cold.

Nadia had been traveling, not for any particular reason exactly. She had just needed to get up and go. She's not the type of person to contently sit and wait for the next big boom to come to her. So she hopped on the first plane outta LA that she could find.

Why she had decided on Canada, of all places, she'll never know.

She was decked out in fairly casual winter gear: her boots, a nice red turtleneck, some fluffy black pants. She was ready to blend in with society! Or well, she would be, if she wasn't gliding her way across the rooftops in broad daylight.

Nadia shoved her hands into her pockets, cursing the fact that she had forgotten gloves. A half-smoked cigarette hung out between her lips as she hovered, her black boots left faint bloody stains in the air. As she looked down, she could see a few Canadians staring up at her in confusion. She waved at them cheekily, and gave a little wink to some of the ones who seemed a bit pissed.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. Then the fire nation attacked- Hmm, wait nope that wasn't the right thought. Then she heard a boom off into the distance.

Huh, curious. She backtracked a couple of streets and came across a bank that she had passed on her way. The entrance looked wrecked as hell. She let out a low whistle and began to descend to the ground. She looked at the strange marks left behind by whoever had broken in, and ran a hand across some of the debris.

She pulled up the neck on her sweater and strode into the bank with a smile (she was lucky there was a traffic jam a few roads away, the police were delayed.) She glance at all the civvies huddled close together, waiting for the police to arrive. Or their deaths for that matter, she didn't know what the guy had planned for them. Though, she kinda wanted to find out.

Nadia followed the damage to the vaults, being extra careful to quiet her footsteps. She didn't really know what she was getting into, so there wasn't a need to get caught right off the bat. With quiet feet, she hopped over the debris and into the vault. Whelp, in for a penny in for a pound.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!] Empty Re: Interactable open world!? it's a dream come true! [Open to all!]

Post by energeticmadwoman December 20th 2016, 10:58 pm

When she found him, Nadia resisted the urge to laugh at the poor guy. He just wanted some free cash. The more she watched him, the more she realized he was strangely akin to a fledgling dragon having a hissy-fit.

She cursed under her breath, he was rounding back around, and there were no good places to hide. He had kinda demolished all the good hiding spaces in his rampage.

Ah ha! She takes a bite out of her finger, and with a flick of blood onto her boots, begins to scale the side of the wall. She cringes when she sees little left behind spatters of blood, let's just hope he doesn't see that. She slows her breathing when she feels a sharp pain in her side. Nadia mentally thanks any God listening for such a small fall back this time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 21st 2016, 7:39 pm

Nadia raised her brows from her crouched position on the ceiling, though she figured it looked a bit more like she was raising them; she was upside down after all. Her long braids obscured her vision though, she regretted not bringing a river band.

Nadia tilted her head, shadows huh. She thought he looked pretty cool, like an angst teen's original character, but still cool. She momentarily questioned how those shadows held corporeal forms, but quickly decided against that line of thought.

She followed along quietly, crawling on the ceiling, her boots left miniscule marks of dirt behind her. When he pulled the new vault door apart, she flattened herself to the ceiling as much as possible.

The rubble came way too close to her face. It was worth it though to see all the money in the vault. She grinned excitedly.

Nadia crawled the remaining space between her and the tall shadow dude, she was right behind him now. With a small push, she stood up. Her boots were soo going to leave a mark. Her hair hung down around her face, kind of obscuring her vision. She probably looked creepy.

When she was at level with the guy, she drawled, "Ooh, I'll help you chose if I get a cut, darlin'."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 21st 2016, 11:48 pm

Nadia pouted childishly and narrowly dodged the shadow, it only grazed her sleeve, that wasn't the reaction she was hoping for. Then again, she didn't exactly know what reaction she was hoping for, so that logic was a bit warped. Nadia flipped right-side-up and landed back safely onto the ground. It was a weird feeling, having all the blood in your body rush back down, but it was welcome.

"Ah'm sorry sugar,"
she drawled. Her deeper southern accent telling that she was a bit lightheaded from being upside down. "Didn't mean ta scare 'ya or nothin'. Don't clam up on me 'nah."

Heh, puns.

"And, see there's the logic flaw in ya' plan, sweetheart. Ya' broke in here. So technically, ain't none a' this is yours. Ah' don't see why you can't be a nice guy and let a measly gal like me get away with four grand. It's Christmas time honey, the season for givin' after all."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 22nd 2016, 1:55 pm

The Demonic Dire had just finished one of his mercenary jobs in Canada...
Yes, Canada.
Truth was, he hated Canada.
Truth was, Canada hated him.
So they never got along.
BUT his payment was in bank.
In bills that were not his employers...
He just got suckered into robbing a bank!
"Sounds fun!"

He stepped into the demolished bank and whistled, "Damn, somebody tore through here! Where are they at?"
A man pointed to the room the people were in.
"Thanks!" He said as he shot the guy who piped up.

He stepped into the room to see a lot of destruction around him.
He decided humor was the best aisle of working to get all of this himself.
"Damn, this place is a little disappointing! I meann this one ain't got half the bills as some of the other ones around here... You two are real bad at picking banks..."
He thought the girl was Nadia, but he didn't jump to conclusions.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 23rd 2016, 12:25 am

Nadia grinned, it always felt good to annoy people into submission. She reached down and plucked the wads off the floor. Her brows raised at the bundles, there were a hell of a lot more then she'd asked for, but she wasn't complaining. She shoved them into some inside pockets on her jacket. She'd have to get them converted later.

Oh, it seemed they have a familiar guest, now.

Nadia turned her head and waved cheerily at Dire. "Hey there, handsome," she greeted. What were the odds she'd see him here? Pretty high, but hey she'd take what she could get.

Theeen the lights went out. Nadia groaned petulantly. Really? This is what he came up with to deter her annoyingness? "Ya know sweetheart, that ain't gonna do much against a magic user." She stuffs a few more wads of cash into her jacket then carves a modified Kenaz into her hand.

Three small balls of fire swirl up to the ceiling. They don't burn anything if they don't touch so they should be fine. They light up the cold vault a bit more, kinda feels homey.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 23rd 2016, 11:44 am

Oh, so that WAS Nadia...
Cool!
Then clink!
The lights went out.
He saw Nadia's fireballs, but decided the... Shadow thing in front of him could use the shadows to get rid of that easily.
So he drew his katanas.
Sure, the blue flames raging off the swords would look like a threat, but does it seem like he cares?
"Actually, I'm not here to stop you OR take any of this from you... I just need your help to knock over a DIFFERENT bank around here. I promise it'll be a blast."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 23rd 2016, 5:06 pm

Nadia chuckled, "Now what would be the fun in that?" She rounded the vault to stand by Dire. She wasn't going to vocalize it, and it wasn't very obvious, but this guy unnerved her a bit. It might've just been his power display though.

"Ooh, that sounds like a blast!" She's excited. Her power reserves should be strong enough to create some big booms today. And, with this guy on their side, the damage would be massive.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 26th 2016, 10:58 pm

Dire panicked for a moment before whipping somethin up.
"Did you ever play a game as a kid where you would demolish everything? I used to call it maximum destruction. That's what we'll be playing."
He said while sheathing his katanas, extinguishing the flames.

He was about to begin making sexual remarks towards Nadia, then heard the sirens.
"About fucking time the redcoats got here... I was thinking we'd be undisturbed."
He then turned to Shadow Dragon.
"Shadow, we've got to skedaddle..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 28th 2016, 11:18 pm

Nadia nodded curtly, and with a wave of her hand the flames extinguished. She hissed quietly as she felt a throbbing pain behind her eyes. It was manageable, though. Wasn't a big enough spell for any major pain anyways.

She reached into some of her knife pockets and pulled out two small blades. They would do, for now. A small grin stretched across her face as she fondled them in her hands. "Guess ya ain't to bad there, partner," she mumbled quietly.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 29th 2016, 3:11 pm

Dire grinned as he slid two of his multiple knives out of their hidey-holes.
He climbed up on top of the crumbled doorway and waited anxiously to drop it at their word.
"I can't think of a good one-liner for this one..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman January 1st 2017, 5:24 pm

With a wry grin, Nadia watched from her crouched position. Honestly, she could be content to just sit there and watch, but she figured she should probably join in. With a swift motion, she activated her boots again (It was a really good thing she forgot to heal some of her cuts) and launched off of the ground and into the fray, her knives st the ready. Ske could feel her head clouding with adrenaline as she sliced and diced some of the unsuspecting men.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal January 4th 2017, 4:09 pm

Every once in a while, Jayne Bas Chava would be contacted by a non-profit organization called "Nature's Advocates". They were a group of people, both "meta" and human, who constantly worked on saving what little of nature was left in the 2020s. Today was the day they chose to call her. As soon as she saw their caller ID on her smartphone, she answered the call.

"Ms. Jayne", said the cultured female voice on her phone,"one of our contacts in Canada informed our organization that maple trees (The maple leaf is on Canada's flag) have some kind of disease. Could you please fly up there and check on those trees?"

Of course, Jayne readily agreed. She neatly packed everything she needed. A short taxi ride got her to the nearest airport. Her "Nature's Advocate" credentials sped her through from the main entrance to the plane.

Jayne arrived in Canada a few hours later. She rented an all-terrain vehicle. She drove it until she heard sirens.

Sirens usually meant trouble. She drove the ATV into a multi-level indoor parking lot. She squeezed herself into the floor of the ATV.

A moment later Jayne Bas Chava was replaced by the "meta" heroine called Medicine Woman. Following the sirens,she soon arrived at the same place the police were heading to. She hid in the shadows, waiting to see who---or what---caused the alarm.

Just enough of her form was visible. If the perpetrators would head towards her, they'd see a fierce female Native American warrior with her bow and arrow at the ready...
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius January 4th 2017, 4:34 pm

Toronto was a place that Nathaniel had never expected to end up, but when a demon had thought it could escape him then he had to chase it. The initial surprise of the demon gave way to the portal being thrown off track as he felt himself growing sick, and then both were spat out onto the street. He landed in what felt like a garbage dumpster, denting metal and letting out a soft grunt from the sudden impact. The demon was already on the move, a shadow that most humans did not notice but he was already leaping out of the dumpster in hot pursuit. Despite his own impressive speed, Nathaniel was barely keeping up pace with the thing, people taking more notice of him than the thing.

”This thing is way faster than a few minutes ago.” He growled to himself in annoyance as he took notice of police vehicles speeding off and the demon attaching itself to the shadow of one. Well it looked like it was hoping to find refuge within the shadows, and he knew he couldn’t quite do any damage to it within that state. Where these vehicles ended up parking was what looked to be a bank, swat types pouring from them into the dark of the bank. This was where the demon slithered into, taking refuged within the dark of an entire building rather than a vehicle. It was but a shadow, nearly imperceptible to anyone that wasn’t aware of it in the first place.

Nathaniel cursed under his breath, burying his hands into his pockets as he heard the sound of people screaming. Flesh tearing and bodies rapidly hitting the floor. He stepped past the vehicles, considering that perhaps the demon was the one killing the humans, as he formed a globe of white flames ringed with gold within his right palm, casting bright illumination over the room. He became vaguely aware of the female, looking like some manner of hero here to deal with the criminal aspect of things. ”I’d suggest getting out of here. I can’t guarantee your safety if you stick around when I begin cleansing.” His eyes focused hard upon the ones that had slaughtered the police officers.

”Normally I don’t bother myself with affairs like this, but I will give all three of you one warning. Give yourselves up to the authorities, or I will burn you away like the demon you harbor here.” The flames within his hand spread out, casting light mostly over the banks front room as he took in a few barely alive cops, washing his flames over them as flesh began to knit and vitality returned to them.
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal January 4th 2017, 6:15 pm

"I do not fear you, stranger!", Medicine Woman said to the fellow who addressed her." I am here to assist the authorities in ending this situation as peacefully as possible. And I do not like that tone you used when you said 'cleansing'. My people went through a 'cleansing', too. All were killed except the 400 Native Americans, of which I am one, that still live.

In my opinion, it makes more sense to bring the perpetrators out in the open. The risk is too great that your so-called 'cleansing' may endanger the civilians in this immediate area. If you must do something, I respectfully request to find a way to convince the criminals to show themselves in plain sight. The risk may be greatly reduced that way."
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top