The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Neo Colosseum
Today at 3:26 am by Jeannie Rose

» Trying to figure out how this hero stuff works
Today at 1:31 am by Trains

» A Night To Remember
Today at 12:18 am by GamerXZ

» Siren In The Night
Yesterday at 10:51 pm by GamerXZ

» Crowd Control
Yesterday at 7:14 pm by Katrina A. Russel

» The ladybug’s trail
Yesterday at 6:53 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Hi I'm New!
Yesterday at 2:21 pm by Chellizard

» Half Metal Application
Yesterday at 1:19 pm by OveristOfLords

» Fricton
Yesterday at 6:49 am by Shadowoof

» A Book for demons (Pat)
Yesterday at 3:52 am by Shadowoof

» Vincent's EXP Sheet
Yesterday at 3:21 am by Trains

» Quarantine In L.A. (Night Walker, Jeannie, Cerek, MisterMarvelouserity)
Yesterday at 12:11 am by Cerek

Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The ladybug’s trail

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The ladybug’s trail

Post by Jeannie Rose on June 13th 2017, 4:49 pm

hey soldier guys, yay you brought presents! jeannie smiles when she see's the turret they brought she wanted to play with it.
good idea guys we should set that up to blast them icky robos if they come, huh hey did you guys see if the flying girl was coming back.

Jeannie helps the soldiers set up the turret there barricade looked like a much better defense now, so Sammie should hurry back to where it's safe

(sense Jeannie took out one with an rpg the gun turret should wreck them pretty easy cause there like those but bigger. Jeannie will have fun with this Smile )

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on June 14th 2017, 3:51 pm

The soldiers startled when the energetic girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere and behaved like Christmas had come early this year. One of them wanted to stop Jeannie from messing with the weapon, for his safety as much as hers, but the guy who had already gotten behind the barricade made a small gesture that it was okay.

“Yeah, we’ve seem your friend,” he told Jeannie. He had a distinctive Spanish sounding accent. “She’d the one who told us to come here before she flew away again. Don’t know where she went.”

“Would have appreciated it if she had carried the weapon here first before leaving again,” his companion, who was still leaning on the turret, sighted as she wiped the sweat from his face with his sleeve.

“Stop complaining and help us to set this thing up before those robots get here,” his dark-haired companion reprimanded his. With a hefty dose of reluctance, the complainer got up and helped Jeannie and his squad members to install the weapon. The process didn’t go as smoothly as expected, the weapon had suffered a but when it was dragged. Eventually they managed to install the weapon in front of the barricade because even together they couldn’t lift the weapon on top of the crates.

Scatterbrain had left his work behind to see what all the commotion was about. When the noticed the weapon, he shook his head disapprovingly and left again. On the way back, he took a moment to check on Jeeves. The robot still stood bend over the damaged robot. The eyes still flashed regularly, but apart from that the robot showed no signs of activity. Scatterbrain let out a deep sight as he returned to his workbench.

“We should be sparing with the munition, there isn’t a lot left,” the dark-haired man mentioned when the turret was finally installed. “By the way, who’s going to operate this baby?” As he spoke, his eyes wandered from the weapon to the barricade and back. As far as he was concerned, the other side of the barricade was a lot safer than this one.

With her shield firmly in front of her, Sam began moving. Though the two robots fired volley after volley of scorching fireballs and chilly ice rays her way, she barely felt a thing about it. This wall was created over half a century ago to offer ample protection against men’s worst. Even the robots’ combined attacks paled in comparison to all that.

Sam turned her head and noticed the last soldier had vacated the area. Unhindered by any bystanders, she could safely initiate her counter-attack. As she kept moving forwards, her feet slowly levitated from the floor until she was hovering about half a meter above the ground. The robots from their part kept assaulting her with a continuous series of deadly attacks, even when she started building up speed.

The distance between herself and to robots drastically decreased as her speed kept increasing. The attacks eventually stopped when, with a muffled boom, the shield made contact with the robots. But Sam didn’t stop there. She continued flying forwards at an increasing speed as she pushed the shield and the two robots like a pair of dolls in front of her right into the wall at the end of the corridor.

Stuck between the shield and the wall, the robots were crushed like berries. An explosion followed when the fire robot’s fuel tanks made contact with its ignition system. This was the last straw for the shield; it finally cracked. For a moment Sam stared at the pieces in both hands before she casually discarded them. After the last plop, a deadly silence descended over the corridor.  

Sam brushed the dust from her face as she walked away from the damaged wall. The soldiers were safe and two more robots were brought down. It was time to return to Jeannie and see how she was doing. Again, Sam levitated as she made her way back to the barricade.

(OOC: Not all of those robots are the same. They all have different powers and levels of strength. Twisted Evil )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 399
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on June 14th 2017, 5:11 pm

yeah I agree best to let Sammie do the heavy lifting she's good at it. Jeannie gets excited when the soldier asks for a volunteer to shoot the big gun. and sticks her hand in the airme me pick me Jeannie likes to make stuff go kaboom!!!!!!!!
(well good thing Jeannie found a bigger gun maybe she'll end up with a tank to fight them with Smile

Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on June 15th 2017, 12:17 pm

On her way back to the barricade, Sam caught up with Steve and Eva’s men. As the primary purpose of her trip had been to safely get them to the barricade, she slowed down to a basic running speed so they’d arrive at the barricade simultaneously.

It was a big relief to find everything as she had left it. Almost everything that was. She couldn’t remember that big gun being there before. Nor there be any soldiers her last time. It must be those men she had encountered on the way there who had gathered here. It weren’t as many as she had hoped, but right now every soul counted. What worried her more was an energetic voice shouting above all else out: “Jeannie likes to make stuff go kaboom” That sounded awfully lot like the herald of worse things to come.

Ignoring everyone else Sam made her way to the source of the shouting. Spotting Jeannie amidst all those soldiers proved more difficult than she had first imagined. She had been anticipating a girl in a pink outfit, instead she found an energetic soldier next to the big gun who acted out of line by having her hand in the air. As she came closer, it became obvious it was Jeannie wearing a new costume. ‘Where does she get all those cloths from?’ Sam wondered briefly.

“Seems you’ve been busy,”, Sam greeted Jeannie.

(OOC: Nice try Smile )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on June 15th 2017, 3:15 pm

Sammie your back! she hugs Sam
yeah I'm playing soldier! like my outfit, thought I need something more protective with all them killer robots running about.

looky the soldier guys brought a neat toy I'm gone blast the robots with Kapow!

(darn jeannie wants a kitty tank Very Happy  
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2017, 12:22 pm

Sam was pleased Jeannie had found something to keep herself safe. With all the trouble they had managed to attract so far that wasn’t an unnecessary precaution. The girl’s eagerness to blast thing again - you’d think having shot two robots on a single day would be enough to calm everyone down –was troublesome to say the very least.

“Glad to see you’re having a great time,” San answered in an attempt to be as neutral sounding as possible. “As you may have noticed, I’ve told everyone I met along the way to group here. Oh, and I’ve stopped two more robots.” That last line sounded almost casual. Considering what they’ve been though the last hour, that wasn’t even too far-fetched. A week ago, she would have never dreamed about something like that becoming the norm. It was funny how quickly one’s standards could change. “Shouldn’t that be somewhere safer?” she asked as she pointed to the big gun in front of the barricade. “You know, somewhere out of reach.”

One of the soldiers she recognized from before nodded. “Yeah, we were hoping you could put it up there. Preferable in the middle so we can target the entire corridor.”

Sam did as she was asked. With no effort at all she lifted the big gun and put it on top of a big crate at the centre of the barricade. It wasn’t very stable, but then the entire construction had been improvised so that was to be expected. As long as no one started smashing the barricade at the centre it should be fine. She was about to return to the rest when a distant muffled boom echoed though the corridor.

(OOC: It's too big for the corridors. She could try a shopping trolley instead.)

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on June 16th 2017, 5:49 pm

yup playing soldier is fun that's good you took carry of two more robots. huh that means umm
Jeannie counts one her fingers trying to figure out how many was left. darn, I forgot how many did we start with?

she then watched Sam move the gun in place yay good job Sammie remind me to call you when in need to move furniture.
Jeannie then climbs up on the barricade and grabs the controls for the big gun. ok ready to blast them mean old robots when they come boom boom!

(ok Smile)
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on June 17th 2017, 9:20 am

“There’s twelve of them,” Sam helped when she noticed Jeannie struggling with their score so far. “And we’ve got three of them so far. Still nine to go. Not exactly favourable odds.”

When the booming became louder, all soldiers tried to find a safe refuge at the other side of the barricade. Unfortunately for them, Sam had not taken a large group of people needing to move from one side to the other into account. The narrow gap that was the only real entrance, couldn’t process so many people in such a short time. While the number of people wanting to go through piled up, the noise kept coming closer and closer.

In order to speed things up a little, Sam started carrying people over the barricade. She started with the wounded and continued with those too big to fit through the narrow opening. It was a slow process, but it was all she could do right now. Behind the barricade Steve began organizing the defence. The injured were moved to the back, as far away from the fighting as possible. Everyone else was ordered to line next to the barricade with their weapons at the ready. Eva on her side tried to keep things as organized as possible near the entrance. Which wasn’t as easy as it sounded, keeping over two dozen of frightful and unmotivated people in line.

Sam was in the process of moving another person over the barricade when the booming sound came from very close by. She kept hovering above the barricade to see if she could spot anything. The next happened so fast she had barely the time to register what happened. Out of nowhere a black blur appeared, raced through the room. A strong gust of wind followed the black blur in its wake. The solder who had been last in line disappeared as if by magic when the black blur passed near him. The next moment the blur had disappeared as unexpected as it had come. The familiar booming was still noticeable, but far away.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on June 17th 2017, 2:44 pm

12 huh good thing i found a bigger gun then
Jeannie noticed the blur thing, luckily her eyes were better than the others so she could follow the dark shape as it grabbed the soldier then disappeared. a ghost ? or one of the robots whatever it was it was dangerous to the group they got stop it from getting in.
attack!!!!!! she fires the cannon in the direction it disappeared too and where the booming sound was coming from, she wasn't sure about the blur boot that boom was definitely the big metal robot feet
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on June 18th 2017, 6:17 am

“Did… did we stop it?” Sam asked, looking around for an answer when the sound of the big gun had died down. No one immediately answered, most people just stared in wild bewilderment either at each other or at the spot their college and friend had been standing a moment ago.

Eva was the first to full recover from the experience. “Hurry up, everyone through that opening before that thing comes back!” she ordered. At first glance, it looked like her command was going to be ignored. Then their training kicked in and they started moving again. More organized and significantly quieter than before.

Sam started moving again too. She safely put her charge down and returned to carry the next person over the barricade when a person with a strong Spanish accent shouted: “It’s coming back!” Sam didn’t waist another moment. If that thing was going to try and get another person, it would have to deal with her first. She put herself in front of the remaining soldiers at the other side of the opening and braced herself for what was to come next

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on June 18th 2017, 10:47 pm

maybe? maybe o should shoot some more to make sure this thing is fun to play with Jeannie smiled enjoying her new toy.

one of the soldiers said something was coming I'll get it she aims the gun at the opening ready to blast whatever came though
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on June 19th 2017, 11:26 am

The booming sound become louder, announcing the arrival of their nemesis. Sam kept her attention focussed on the corridor. It couldn’t be long now. There it was! The black blur racing though the corridor their way. Sam prepared herself to stop whatever was causing the blur. If she could just slow it down long enough, everyone else would be able to open fire. Something that fast couldn’t be very durable so it shouldn’t stand a chance against all those guns present.

But there seemed something odd about the blur. Or rather the way it was going. Sam had expected it to follow the same strategy as before: disappearing with one of the soldiers and slowly bleeding them dry. If it was sticking to the same plan, it should be coming her way now.  Only, it wasn’t. it was going straight for the centre of the barricade! Right where she had put Jeannie’s big gun.! And it looked like the blur was going even faster than before!  Sam moved to intercept the blur, but no matter how fast she was going, it was still too slow to be of any use.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on June 19th 2017, 3:01 pm

there you are you sneak shadow blob I'll get you this time. Jeannie happy the ninja robot thing was choosing to come straight forward easier to hit.

fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeannie shoot at the shadow thingy she's gone get it this time she shoot a whole bunch of times to make sure the soldiers decided to help firing their guns too
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on June 19th 2017, 4:22 pm

Following Jeannie’s example, every able man and woman started firing at the black blur. The banging of salvo after salvo being fired echoed though the room with Jeannie’s big gun being the loudest of them all. Sam held her breath, would it be enough? The black blur kept going for the barricade. But something seemed to be amiss. The gust of wind the blur left in its wake seemed to lose strength. It was the blur, it was slowing down. And it kept going slower with each new hit.

Finally, Sam could see the vague figure that was the cause of it all: a black robot, much like the one they had encountered before. This one was perhaps a bit leaner than its brethren and a small silver thunderbolt ornated its chest.

Another volley of Jeannie’s gun hit the robot right in the chest. The machine was visibly showing signs of the abuse now. Not only began in showing difficulty moving, the many holes in its chest reminded Sam of Swiss cheese. Nonetheless, the robot kept moving towards its destination. His speed, however, had dropped to a point where Sam no longer had any difficulty following it. She could even intercept the robot without breaking a sweat if she wanted to. As the machine no longer posed any threat, she opted to let the machine go and see how far it would get.

Not very far it would seem, at about ten paces before the barricade the machine finally yielded. It sputtered a bit before it stopped and its red optic darkened permanently.  Now it just stood there as an ugly dark statue with many holes in it. The sound of gunshots died down when the soldiers realised the robot no longer posed a threat or because they had run out of bullets.

“What’s with all that racket?” the Professor unexpectedly interrupted the returned silence. “How is a genius supposed to work here when all you lot do is making noise! Can’t you have your little war somewhere else!”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on June 19th 2017, 4:53 pm

yay good job minions your general is proud of you. the battle is ours! Jeannie smiles then here's the professor. Jeannie makes a cute pouty facesorry professor I'll try to keep things safe quieter it's just the gun makes big booms and I need it to stop the bad robots, ok troops the boss says to blast things quietly we can do that right?
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on June 20th 2017, 12:03 pm

The soldiers cheered enthusiastically when Jeannie announced their victory. Whether they were genially impressed by Jeannie leadership, or simply glad another robot was brought down Sam couldn’t say. Though she doubted they’d be cheering this exuberantly if they had taken offence to the label of ‘minion’. Another proof came moments later when Jeannie addressed her ‘troops’ a second time, to instruct them to ‘blast things’ quietly in the future. The soldiers cheered a second time in response, generating the opposite effect.

The Professor sighted. “When you’re done making so much noise, bring that thing over here, will you. If we’re lucky I can use its power core to power up my ionisation cannon,” he ordered, pointing at the damaged robot. “If it’s not too shabby, that is. Doubt I’ll get more than a few shots out of it.”

“On it,” Sam quickly answered, glad she had something to do. Jeannie addressing the troops had made her a bit uncomfortable. She grabbed the robot, and as she did, she could hear the clanging of bullets inside. Several even fall out though the various holes as she lifted the robot above her head. “We’ll be lucky if we get a single shot out of it,” she mumbled while carrying the robot to the work bench in the back. “You’re keeping the fortress safe while I’m  gone,” she joked as she passed Jeannie.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top