The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Congregation of the Kool-Aid Church
Today at 9:29 pm by Chellizard

» One's moral compass (Kool-Aid/Pinnacle)
Today at 9:24 pm by Kool-Aid

» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Today at 9:05 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Neo Colosseum
Today at 8:53 pm by Jeannie Rose

» We need a vacation
Today at 8:42 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Home is where the Heart is (Detective Stone, Open to H.O.M.E. Applicants)
Today at 8:36 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Witchcraft [WIP]
Today at 8:12 pm by Roxy

» Kool-Aid
Today at 6:19 pm by Chellizard

» Crossing over (Recluse + Omega)
Today at 5:40 pm by Recluse

» Ghosts of greeds past
Today at 2:21 pm by Cerek

» Numb [Sam]
Today at 2:20 pm by Fort/Sam

» Character Outfits
Today at 1:55 pm by Cerek

Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The ladybug’s trail

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The ladybug’s trail

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 17th 2017, 2:35 pm

Jeannie watches sam grab the door thingyhuh wonder why that happened well good job sammie. it would suck if we got trapped in here. huh think this place is haunted the door moved by its self

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 18th 2017, 2:36 pm

“Haunted?” Sam echoed. “Don’t ghosts usually take up residence in abandoned castles or derelict mines and other such places? Never heard of ghosts employing mercenaries either. Let alone sending them out on patrols or to kidnap old professors and their robot assistants. Besides, it’s not midnight yet.” The emphasis she put on that last part was enough to suggest it was the main argument why there couldn’t be any supernatural activity involved.  “More likely there are security camera’s hidden somewhere and the people in the control room are responsible.”

She scolded herself for not realising this before. A place this big must have an advanced security system otherwise everyone could just walk in here with only a marginal chance of being noticed. And she had just demonstrated what she was she was capable of. Not the full extent of her powers, but still. She would have to be more careful in the future. The more these guys knew, the more dangerous the might become.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 18th 2017, 2:58 pm

yeah guess that makes sense. cameras huh ok! Jeannie looks up and smiles and waveshi there think maybe you could give us our old guy and robot back pretty please?
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 19th 2017, 2:12 pm

Sam’s jaws dropped in disbelief. Did Jeannie really think that was going to work? On the other hand, Sam couldn’t think of any reason this action might harm them. They already knew they were here, the doors closing right in front of them was ample proof of that. And it didn’t take a genius to figure out they were her to rescue the Professor and Jeeves. And who knew, with a bit of luck they might actually believe this was some kind of distraction and split their attention by looking for something that simply wasn’t there. If they were lucky.

“I hope you know what you’re doing,” Sam whispered under her breath. She didn’t know if there were microphones hidden as well as camera’s but didn’t want to take the risk being overheard. Their enemies not knowing what their plan was, was the only real advantage they currently had. Not that they had much of a plan to begin with. Still, it was better than nothing at all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 19th 2017, 2:27 pm

yeah it seems like a good idea to me. if they just bring them to us we won't have to waste time wondering aimlessly through here.

this place is so big it takes a really long time to search.huh think they heard me? hello anybody home?
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 20th 2017, 2:06 pm

In response to Jeannie’s question, the bulkheads that had closed off the two other corridors slowly opened again. A shrieking sound filled the corridors as the metal plates shifted back into their original position. From behind each bulkhead half a dozen men and women, all fully armed and equipped with bulletproof gear, became visible. Moving as one, they aimed their weapons at the two girls. Each weapon made a soft clicking sound as it was armed.

“They heard you alright,” Sam noted dryly at the sight of all this weapon display. “Just doesn’t look like they’re in a helpful mood.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 20th 2017, 3:30 pm

crap Jeannie didn't mean to get a whole armies attention. maybe telling them they were there was a bad idea. but they saw on the camera so it's not completely her fault.
hey there um we were bird watching and got lost in the woods. then we ended up here. nice place you guys got. so think you could help us out.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 21st 2017, 2:47 pm

Sam rolled her eyes. There was no way they were going to get away with that one, no matter how innocent Jeannie tried to look. Perhaps outside, before they had blown their way in and before Sam had switched into her hero outfit. Provided they only encountered a single guard who was unable to tell a pair of toy binoculars apart from the real stuff. And even then, it was unlikely anyone would buy it.

When small red dots originating from the various guns started appearing on Sam’s and Jeannie’s chest, Sam knew the bluff had failed. Now what? Try and talk to them herself? They didn’t seem to be the talking sort. Though with the helmets and protective eye-gear they wore it was hard to say for certain. The alternative was getting up close and disarming them as quickly as possible. Only they were too far spread for her to get to all of them on time. Just one that opened fire would be enough to cause trouble. Maybe not to her, none of the weapons looked like the gas guns she had encountered in the station, but there were enough other people around who could get hurt. A bullet could bounce off on her and hit one of the gunmen, or they could fire at Jeannie directly. Not exactly a preferable outcome. Better to prevent violence all together.

Sam took a deep breath and stepped forwards. It seems it was her time the shine. She was about to speak, remind these people that there were better ways to end all of this than gunfire when a voice suddenly spoke. Spoke might have been an understatement, it was more accurate to say it echoed though the tunnels. And it did not sound like any voice Sam had heard before. There was a mechanical, unsettling element in the otherwise raspy voice that spoke a single word: “Stop!”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 21st 2017, 3:38 pm

Jeannie notices the red dots on her chest, you guys really need to work on your manners it's not nice to point or stare.

your welcoming committee could use some work. pointing guns at people isn't the most friendly greeting. and just having to aim at my chest so you can stare at my boobies is just creepy you gi perves
Jeannie sticks her tongue out at them.
then hides behind sam. well my plan didn't work your turn to get us out of this.

she peaks out from behind sam when she hears the funny voice to see what it is.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 22nd 2017, 1:04 pm

If the soldiers had even heard Jeannie’s taunts, they certainly made no indication they were going to act on it. They remained were they were, with their weapons at the ready. All but two that was. The duo standing in the middle of the line facing Jeannie and Sam moved aside to make room for two other people to pass.

The first was a familiar face. It was the raven-haired Woman they had this far encountered on two occasions. While stilled dressed in the same black catsuit from their last meeting, she had switched her whip for a second handgun. Both weapons were still holstered, but it was crystal clear the woman would draw them at the first sign of trouble and open fire without hesitation. Sam wasn’t surprised to see her again. The Woman had gotten away last time, and this was their headquarters after all.  Finding her here was only logical. “Hello, sweeties,” the Woman mocked. “Still playing hero is see.”

Her companion, on the other hand, was something entirely different. Sam wasn’t sure what to make of him. At best, she could say it was something that had walked right out of a nightmare. It was the torso on what once must have been a good-looking male seated in what appeared to be a flying, or at least hovering, wheelchair. His right arm lay immobile on an arm rest. The hand itself was gone, replaced by a three-finger claw. His left arm, on the other hand, was gone. Instead four tubes originated from the shoulder and disappeared somewhere below on the wheelchair. A red liquid was constantly being pumped though the tubes.

His bald face was as disturbing as the rest of his body. Horribly scarred all over, it was hard to say it had once belonged to a human being. The right eye, which was covered by a round metallic plate with a red light at the centre did little in that regard. To say nothing about the device that covered his mouth and ended where once a nose must have been. The head moved, from Sam to Jeannie hiding behind her and back to Sam.

Sam didn’t know what to do. She hadn’t expected anyone, anything like this. The head just stared at them, as if trying to measure their worth.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 22nd 2017, 7:42 pm

a robot neat! and he has cool hover chair Jeannie looks amused at the metal man that looked like a character from star track.

she then looks at the lady oh it's you again hello. hey has anyone ever told you, you look like the glasses lady from gi joe? yeah, where here to find our lost friends. an old guy and a robot have you seen them? oh and if you have realized you took my comic book instead of the professors plans think I could have it back please

Jeannie smiles finding their situation quite amusing. it's like characters from two of her favorite stories got into the real world.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 23rd 2017, 11:58 am

Jeannie’s unexpected enthusiasm she displayed when confronted with these new threats made Sam feel uncomfortable. As far as she was concerned, there was nothing inherently cool about the remains of a human male trapped in a high-tech chair. On the contrary, she found the mere sight of him repulsive. She knew she shouldn’t the book by its over, but couldn’t help it. Everything about him just felt wrong: from his horribly maimed body to the company he kept. To say nothing of the company he kept.

When the woman reached for her weapons in response to Jeannie’s bold request to let the Professor and Jeeves go and get her comic book back – or only because of the last, Sam couldn’t say – Sam placed herself firmly in-between Jeannie and the Woman. She wasn’t going to let a friend get hurt when she was around to do anything about it!

Just at that time the man in the chair raised his claw-like hand. While he didn’t speak, the gesture alone was enough to make the Woman stop. Though her cross expression revealed she didn’t like that one bit. The man, if he had already noticed, ignored her. His chair levitated a bit before it glided forwards. “Girl,” he spoke with his artificial voice when he had neared them. “If I return your book, will you promise to leave without causing further problems to my work?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 23rd 2017, 3:15 pm

Jeannie smiles it seemed like the robot man was nice even though he was scary looking.

yeah that sounds like a good idea. i promise
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 24th 2017, 2:42 pm

‘She can’t be serious,’ Sam though when Jeannie gave here word she would leave quietly if she got her comic book back. Was she really going to walk away from this, leaving the Professor and Jeeves behind not to mention these criminals unpunished for a stupid comic book?! If that book was so important to Jeannie, she would buy her a new one instead. Even if it meant flying from one book-store to the next in order to find it.

“We’re not for sale,” Sam said before the Man could finalise his deal with Jeannie. “We know you’re holding professor Isaac Scatterbrain and his assistant Jeeves against their will. We’re not leaving without them,” she declared boldly as she crossed her arms to make a point.
The Man turned his head and looked at her as if it was he had just become aware of her presence. He stared at her more a moment. His mechanical eye flashed as he did so. When the flashing stopped, he frowned a split second before his facial features returned to their initial state. “The Professor remains my guest until his work his finished,” he stated matter-of-factly. “The safety of the world rests on the success of his work.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 24th 2017, 3:35 pm

oh so you and the professor are friends? and he came to visit you. huh, he should have left a note he was going out then. think maybe we could see the professor?

so what's he is working on. safety of the world most be pretty neat.
Jeannie curiously wonders what kinda wonderful device the professor is working on
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 25th 2017, 3:30 pm

“They must be really good friends indeed,” Sam let out in an uncharacteristic sarcastic moment. “First, he blackmailed a third party into stealing the Professor’s plans and when that didn’t work out, you had him kidnapped and taken here! If that’s how he threats his friends, I feel sorry for everyone else! So forgive me if I don’t see how world safety benefits from this.” It wasn’t entirely true, locking Scatterbrain up certainly improved global safety. Locking him up in a criminal controlled laboratory, however, did not.

As the Man turned his head back to face her, the red light flashed violently. Behind him the Woman reached for her guns again while all the soldiers now pointed their weapons at Sam. All the red pots were now centralized near Sam’s heart. The Man moved his chair a bit back while he raised his arm again. Nobody moved, but it did little to ease the tension. “Now, now,” The man hushed up as he waved with his arm. “We all know gods are quick to judge when mortal men are involved. It is in their nature.”

Sam paused, uncertain what to say or do next. Did he really believe her to be like that? Was this how everyone thought of her? Was she perhaps really like that?

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top