The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapYou're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_voting_barYou're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

You're safe...? (Dire)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You're safe...? (Dire) - Page 5 Empty Re: You're safe...? (Dire)

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 12th 2016, 2:56 pm

Annalise smiled. "It's okay, he's kind of funny."
Dire grinned "Funny lookin'..."

He retrieved his katana from Annalise before she caught her hair on fire, and addressed Maura.
"Well that depends on how far into the ground you want this place... I have some in that vent we were in. That vent has access to the furnaces which will hopefully ignite the furnaces and blow this place to hell. OORR... It'll MAYBE blow up this floor. Kind of a high risk, high reward type of situation."

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 12th 2016, 3:17 pm

"It's the best we have at the moment." She said with a shrug, assuming Malik was talking of explosives. Maura then remembered the flash drive and took it out, showing it to Malik and handing it over. "Here's the girl's information. Though she could probably tell you herself, there might be some interesting things on it. I don't really have a use for it."

Really, she didn't. As long as she could irradiate this cloning operation she was semi-satisfied. She kneeled down on the ground and readied herself to make the floor intangible, "We should probably evacuate before you blow the place, though. Hold onto the girl."

She made the floor under Malik and Annalise intangible which would drop them back into the garage and they could exit the building through there. Maura sure hoped Annalise had parents or guardians around Germany that they could return her to. Otherwise, she might have a custody problem on her hand since it seemed she got along so well with Malik.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 109
Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 14th 2016, 11:14 am

When the trio hit the ground, Dire said "Time for me to show off MY powers..."
He put his arms around the two, and teleported them to the outside of the complex, back to where they started.
Right next to the bush where he made a memory.
He pulled out a trigger to detonate the explosive that was planted in the heating vent.
He held up the trigger and said ""I need a good explosion pun..."
He pressed the button on the top of the trigger and watched the miracle take place before him.
The building exploded in a glorious ball of flame.
Out of all the things he could've done.
He laughed.
He continued until he saw Annalise's stare.
That somehow shut him off.
He coughed and said "Okay, let's let's take her back to the hotel."

After driving much more carefully around the winding roads, he brought the two girls back to the hotel room.
He shoved the drive into the computer and found where her parents lived.
He was about to close the file when he found something with the name Maura.
He deleted all of Annalise's files off of the drive and made his way into the files of the base he just blew up and accessed all of Maura's files. He never looked at a single one, but put them all on the drive for Maura's viewing.
He pulled the drive out and handed it to Maura. "Look at this when you get to where you're going."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidOfEclipse December 14th 2016, 3:15 pm

"Pff... Showoff." Maura blew a raspberry a bit playfully when they were teleported outside of the warehouse. She noticed the bush and ignored it comepletely since she didn't want to dredge up any memories now. The massive explosion blew her hair back and she could feel the warmth in her face as the fire's energy reached out towards them. Somehow, it didn't make her feel any better. She was silent as Malik's chuckling waned and they got onto the bike and head back to the hotel. After they got inside Maura had time to sit next to Annalise on the edge of the bed and pat her head absently as she was lost in her own dreary thoughts about the morning's events.

It wasn't until he handed her the flash drive that she snapped out of it. She took the device carefully, a bit confused, and eyed him with her army green gaze. "Thanks..." The way Malik spoke made it feel like they were about to part ways, which they probably were. It wasn't like Maura felt sad that their little escapade across the globe was coming to and end, it just.... Seemed like a pity. Despite the macabre scenes she'd witnessed and the heavy weight of the mystery surrounding her blown cover, Maura had fun.

She still had a few questions for Malik, what with her ever curious mind despite her best efforts to quell it. Such as; How did it feel to get revenge? Do you need help getting out of Germany with your injuries? Do you think you can get Annalise home safely? Why did you dance like M.J., and then kiss me? (For she was still clueless as to the Metahuman's capabilities.)

But... She couldn't get to attached. She wouldn't make the same mistakes her father had made.

So Maura tucked her hair behind her ears shyly and stood to go pick up her stuff. She took out a black hoodie she'd bought at the airport and pulled it over her head, stuffing the drive into her pocket and slinging the rest of her belongings over her shoulder.

"Thanks," SHe repeated, not wanting to say his name in front of the innocent girl, "For everything. You should get her home soon.... And, y'know...." Maura regretted looking up at Malik, because as hard as she tried she couldn't just push down her emotions and blow him off like nothing. She stifled a groan as she ruffled through her stuff to pull out a metal card that was slick and black, the only writing on it was engraved into the card in silver. A sixteen digit number. "If you ever need a favor, let me know. Here's my phone number."

With that she flicked the card right at the young man, and smiled to Annalise. "Since you two get along so well, I'll let him carry you home." She mentioned kindly, yet not offering the same service of a favor to the small girl that she had to Malik.

At that Maura waved and hurriedly went through the door, not wanting to listen to any replies in case she was moved to feel like she should stay any longer. She went down the elevator and stood outside the hotel to try to catch a cab, her eyes growing darker the longer she was away from the others. Void's hand clenched the flash drive in her pocket, not excited in the least to find out what was on it.

VoidOfEclipse
VoidOfEclipse
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Black just suits me, I don't have a favorite color."

Number of posts : 109
Job : Espionage and Infiltry
Humor : Make me laugh and I'll kill you.
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top