The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_vote_lcapDragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_voting_barDragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP)

Post by The Nekromonga October 22nd 2016, 9:17 pm

Canadian Rockies
Alberta, Canada

It took Jae-un Yong, aka June Young, aka Dragon Girl the better part of 5 hours to relocate from Los Angeles to Canada for her monthly "serenity" trips. She traded in the Cityscape for a vast, untamed and most importantly, isolated wilderness. It had been a good year, a whole year without losing her head, a good year of being a productive individual.

Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP) Canada-rockies-l

She closed her eyes and took in the clear crisp air. She drank straight from the river, beside a mother bear that recognized her. Eventually she finds the big cave in the cliffs she had turned into her home away from home and left her things. She leaves the cave transformed, though it was no longer rage that turned her- but her own acceptance of herself. She soars high over the wilderness, taking in her "territory"... wait, no, it wasn't hers... but it felt like it should be...

The dragon flew proud, until she crossed the cliff line and eyed a small settlement. That wasn't there a year ago! The ski resort was recently built, and did not account for dragons.

"DRAGON!" The humans on the ground called out, a mixture of awe and fear. June did not want to come upon people in this form, but she was a bit too close to the ground. She banked around midair to try to get away, but she had induced panic from merely appearing. People scrambled to get their megazoom cameras, while the authorities- and media- were quickly spreading the news.

A Dragon in Canada.

Last edited by The Nekromonga on October 23rd 2016, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Dragons and Wendigos in Alberta (Double XP)

Post by superguy1 October 22nd 2016, 9:57 pm

Erick Crown was in Canada. It felt...right. One of the few places on this continent, where nature hadn't been completely pushed back, for cities and suburbs and other shit. He took another sip of his drink, before throwing his glass back, letting it shatter. He pointed at the terrified bartender who had been crouching in the corner, praying. The bartender stumbled to his feet, and filled another glass, hands shaking. He walked over to Erick, who took the drink, threw the glass again, before snatching the bottle out of the bartenders hand. He finished it in seconds, before standing up and stretching. He observed his work. The bar was covered in blood, and the bodies of it's patrons, who had been torn to shreds. Erick chuckled, walking towards one of then bodies. One of the men on the ground was reaching out for a phone, grunting with effort. His intestines protruding out from a tear in his stomach. Erick watched for a moment, before stomping down on his hand, breaking it. He whimpered, a shrill, helpless sound, as he felt his bones break. "Fucking pathetic.." Erick spat, "Buncha fuckin pussies. All of ya." He shook his head, before stomping down again, this time on the mans temple. He felt the skull give way, and stomped once more. There was a squelch, and the man stopped moving.

The bartender whimpered, back to the wall, and slid down to the ground, audibly praying. Erick laughed, walking over to the man, bottle in hand. "Louder." He said. The bartender glanced up, confused. "LOUDER!" Erick shouted. The bartender shut his eyes, tears welling up, and began to pray out loud. "I want you to hear this!" Erick shouted, staring upwards. "I want you to hear him, asking for your help. I want you to see what I'm going to do to him...false god." Erick muttered. He walked over to the bartender, who was short and pudgy, and grabbed him by what little hair he had. He lifted the man to his feet. "please.." the bartender whimpered, tears flowing now. "I..I have a family.." he pointed to a photo on the wall, and Erick looked. It showed the man, with a tall blonde woman, and two children.

They were all smiling, perhaps on a family trip. All happy. Erick tore the photo from the wall, and smiled. "Your family?" He asked. The bartender nodded, eyes wide. "Yes, m..my wife and k..kids. Twins, they're uh five. I..they need.." he began to plead. I punch from Erick silenced him, and he wheezed as the air left his lungs. "Tell you what...," Erick started "A man needs his family right?". The bartended nodded, though his face was twisted in a pained expression, and he hugged his chest. Erick smiled, looking at the photo. "So here's what I'll do for ya... gonna kill ya.." the man began to cry again, louder than before. "Then, I'll kill them. Can't leave ya all alone in hell right? Like you said.." he smirked "A man needs his family."

....................................................................................................................

Leaving the bar, Erick wiped the blood from his hands, onto his wife beater and jeans. He looked around. The bar was in a small town, just a mile from Alberta, and Erick was excited. Wooded area, with a small police force. He would have fun here. Terrify the locals, before killing everybody. People were gonna tell ghost stories about this place by the time he was done, that much was certain. He walked down the sidewalk from the bar, towards the main part of the town. There was a group gathering by a café. People were talking excitedly. He pushed his way into the group, and grabbed a boy, about 15, then forcefully turned him around. "Fucks' goin on?" He growled. The boy backed away, seemingly afraid, before answering. "Uh..they uh...there's a Dragon. I..In the mountains." He said, pointing off in the distance. Erick turned in that direction. "Dragon, huh." He muttered. Maybe...finally...some worthy prey. He smiled. "Well..."he began to shake and his bones began to crack and grow, "Come get some." People began to notice him changing, and had started to run. It didn't matter. There was no point. He'd have killed all of them in minutes. In seconds, it stood. Vicious. The Wendigo. He smiled...or tried to, and rose to his feet. He howled. The Dread Howl. The howl that would tear through all prey for miles, filling them with dread. He had announced his presence, it was up to the Dragon now. He began to tear through the population of the town, awaiting his prey.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen October 22nd 2016, 10:18 pm

The portal undulated, swirling as  it beckoned him to step through it. A certain someone had tipped him off about a rather dangerous sounding creature, one that had been cutting a swathe of destruction through Canada. Heroes didn’t waste their time with it or they were too focused on other things to really care about it. All signs thus far had pointed to a wendigo, something he had not dealt with in what felt like years. Honestly he was not looking forward to dealing with such an annoyance but then again money was always a great incentive. Samael adjusted his sunglasses as he stepped through the glowing portal, feeling the odd tinge of sickness as he stepped out onto a sidewalk, weapons trapped to his back.

Already he was privy to the sound of screaming, the scent of blood heavy within the air. Even as he took a step forward, he found himself stepping in the lower half of a body, intestines displayed about like morbid sausages. Samael cringed, kicking the thing away as it slid, accompanied by a sickening squelch. ”Almost surprised this place doesn’t have any of those metahumans protecting it.” he muttered under his breath, taking a mental inventory of everything he had on him. There were several grenades wrapped around his left and right legs, a steel long sword connected to his back, alongside one composed of a silver alloy with holy sigils embedded into it. Dealing with something larger than you always required some kind of heavy artillery.

As far as still alive people, well they were rather lacking in this small town. It felt odd seeing something like a wendigo just going around and killing people like this. A few dead was one thing, but a whole town was another entirely. Perhaps this one was different than the ones he had hunted before, not that slaughtering so many humans was outside of normal capabilities. A part of him felt hesitation within walking into a dangerous situation like this but then again he had dealt with danger like this before. That was when he  the howl, a sickening sound that reverberated to his very core.

”Bingo.” He muttered, drawing both weapons as he ran in the direction of the sound, forcing his mind to focus on one thing, almost blinding him to the carnage around him.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 22nd 2016, 11:38 pm

June was not big on confrontation and would have ignored the wendigo's call, but the smell of blood in the air reached her sensitive nose. June's sense of justice was now overriding her sense of leaving things alone.

Making yet another turn, June circles back to the town. She comes in for the fly-by, and blasts Wendigo with a frost breath that made the surrounding temperature tropical in comparison. Buildings that were supposedly winter resistant flash-froze and buckled.

The sound of a deathly winter whipped the winds about Wendigo. "FWOOOOM" With the streets already empty, June lets loose and freezes the entire street, creating an icy arena that defined their initial battleground. She transforms back into human form at the intersection. It seemed her vacation had turned into a fight for the lives of the town's survivors... if there were any left.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 23rd 2016, 12:12 am

Vicious was cackling. The sound was freakish and unnatural coming from this body. A leg hung from his mouth, belonging to the boy from earlier. He bit down on it and it gave off a satisfying crunch. He paused to sniff the air, a low growl building in his throat. Someone was here. Someone alive. He rose on all fours, snarling, as he ran towards the smell.

He didn't get far, however, as something covered him, slowing him down. He snarled and shook. Ice. All over him, freezing him and preventing him from running. He could smell something though he didn't recognize it, and he wasn't in a position to turn his head. Ice began to surround the street he was on, trapping him. "sstupiddd.." he growled. He wasn't going to run anyways. He threw his head back and howled again, louder than before. The ice on his back shook and weakened, allowing him to break free. Shaking what was left of it off, he turned to face his assailant. A woman...tall..but human. Her smell was the same though, and he knew it was the thing that had attacked him. He stood to his full height, and roared at her. "killll...you...mmm...rip out ....your eyesss.." he said, hissing as he spoke. His snake like tongue was flicking in and out of his mouth, and his fangs were bared. He began to stalk towards her on all fours, with cat-like movement. He wanted her to be scared first. It's always so much more fun when they're scared.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen October 23rd 2016, 2:07 pm

Two howls echoed out within the blood soaked town, Samael weaving through it as he sighted what looked to be some manner of hunting shop, settling his heart on a bow with a few arrows to increase his own range. Sure they didn’t have any specialized wendigo murdering weapons, but it would be useful in his upcoming fight. Samael pulled one of the grenades from the strap around his leg, setting himself up on the top of a building, overlooking the little conflict.

Walls of ice had formed, lowering the temperature exponentially as a chill ran through him. It appeared that one of them had some manner of ice magic, but that was something he could deal with. With a vague vantage point, he took note of what looked to be a tall woman and the creature, standing off against one another. He lopped a finger into the pin, ripping it out and  jerking a finger back as he hurled the grenade forward. With his precision and impressive strength, the explosive sailed forward as it landed a respectable few feet from the wendigo.

It only took a second for the thing to let out a loud boom, releasing shrapnel all around, propelled with concussive force. It would at the very least cause some damage to the wendigo, likely allowing him to get a glimpse of how fast the thing could heal.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 23rd 2016, 9:35 pm

It seemed Wendigo wanted to take his time to try and torment Dragon Girl, maybe make her scared. Dragons did not do scared- they did scaring. And June even noticed a third party was joining them- announcing his entrance with a gift of ordinance.

After the results of the grenade attack was made clear to see, June would offer her retort. She explodes into a sprint and sped into Wendigo, kicking up dust and cracking asphalt as she went. She sought to connect her fist with something's jaw, with just enough force to knock out a tank... even when faced with a killer, Dragon Girl would start with but a fraction of her strength. Normal Punches, in One-Punch Man parlance.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 23rd 2016, 10:00 pm

Vicious had been stalking towards his prey, when he heard the sound. The faint click of pins being pulled. He turned to see a man atop a building, watching. He also saw the grenade currently flying through the air towards him. Vicious managed to jump a good 7 feet to the right, away from the grenade. It exploded, and while he managed to avoid the brunt of the damage, shards of shrapnel tore through his stomach, shoulder and leg. He glared up at the man, a snarl building in his throat. The injuries were healing already, and would be completely filled in seconds. He rose to his full height, preparing to howl at the man, when the woman sprung forward. Her fist connected with his jaw with stunning force. He was sent careening back through the air, as his neck and jaw snapped under the force.

He snapped his jaw back into place, as his neck did the same. He healed from both attacks, and snarled. "biitchhhh.." he hissed at the woman. He back up slightly, on all fours, before springing into action. He shot forward, at a speed of about 93 miles per hour, before jumping straight over the woman and towards the man on the building. He could see all of the weapons he had and only a few seemed capable of serious damage. He lowered his head and aimed his long horns at the man, attempting to impale him, before lashing out with one of his long, bony arms, attempting to cut the man in half. If the slash missed, he would attempt to reach out to grab the man, and throw him at the tall woman, with force.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen October 23rd 2016, 10:12 pm

Samael let out a low curse as the grenade itself didn’t seem to do much beyond cause a little surface damage, something that appeared to quickly heal over. Regardless that gave the massive woman plenty of time to slam a fist into him, seemingly doing damage but that as well healed rather quickly. ”Hate these regenerating things.” He growled, reconsidering his strategy as the thing turned towards him, likely having decided to kill the decidedly weaker prey. Well, it would be surprised to find out that he was not so easy to kill if nothing else.

In a flow of motion it flew through the air, likely unable to be followed by any mundane human perception but he was a little better than that. The muscles within his legs flexed a she prepared to move,  focusing on his own weapons as the came to defend himself. In a flow of motion, he whipped them around to bat away the sharp horsn that were inches away from ripping through flesh, followed by what looked to be some manner of swipe. Putting strength into his legs, he leapt over the arm, spinning as he lashed out with the silver blade with the holy images written upon it, silently lamenting his own inability to fly as he was then caught by a grab.

Long bony fingers wrapped around his leg, cracking the bones as he was slung through the air with great force. Despite how disoriented he was, Samael managed to keep a hold of his weapons of nothing else. Either he would slam into the dragon girl, or he would hit the ground, breaking something either way.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 23rd 2016, 10:25 pm

Heroic Dragon Girl's attention was diverted a moment from thrashing the Wendigo to saving Sam. She actively went to catch him, and then rolled with him to minimize damage.

"You alright? Please be alright" She asked worriedly, ending up on top of Sam during the roll, then standing up to deal with Wendigo.

"HEY WE ARE NOT YET FINISHED, MONSTER." June said angrily, her engrish be slippin'.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 23rd 2016, 10:33 pm

Vicious managed to avoid the mans cut, but barely, and he could feel the heat radiating off of the blade. "youu..." he hissed at the man. Holy weapons. Why did they have holy weapons. He slid from the top of the ice wall, using his claws to slide down slowly. The man appeared to be hurt, and the woman was shouting at him. He began to use his ability, and summon animals within a mile radius. The shrill cries of various birds echoed through the empty town, as a flock of various birds including hawks, crows, and others, began to circle to impromptu arena.

Vicious began to laugh, a grotesque sound, as they descended into the arena. He directed them towards his prey, commanding them to claw, scratch, and tear into them. He began to burrow under the ground, towards the tall woman, he would wait until he was beneath her, than attempt to pull her into the ground.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen October 23rd 2016, 11:00 pm

Samael prepared to meet the ground with a painful smack, and yet he found himself being snatched from the air. What could’ve lead to painful broken bones, instead he was just dazed as his broken left leg continued to pulse with pain. Within seconds he had an amazon of a woman over him, a soft smirk looking up to her with black eyes now revealed. ”Despite the fact my leg is broken, I think i’ll be okay now.” He said with a wink, as she already turned her attention to shouting at the monster. Of course she ignores me. He rolled his eyes,  trying to stand to his feet, as the shadows weakly rose in a mist around his leg in a black mist to repair it.

He would need a few good minutes to actually be able to move without problem, but he would be over the pain for a while. The weapons had clattered from his hand a few feet from him, Samael reaching for both of them and letting them slip into their sheaths along his back. Standing as best he could on his feet, Samael heard the roar once again, followed by the calls of many birds approaching their location. Amidst the cries he heard comprehensible speech, cries that they needed to kill him. It appeared that he was dealing with some of his kin, ravens and their oh so useful speech that only he could hear.

”I hate birds.” He grumbled, whipping the steel blade form his back as a few of them swooped down, meeting with a blur of steel slicing through them. Blood splattered across the streets, along with the carcasses of birds as even more of them came to, drawing bloody lines along his face and arms.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 23rd 2016, 11:21 pm

Dragon Girl tries to ignore the animals, figuring Sam might be able to deal with them. A pack of wolves growled at June but she just growled back, angrier and scarier. She put the Dragon Fear to use, making the predators back off. Still, a bear had the idea to bite June's arm.

"Oh, mama bear. Don't you remember me? from this morning?" June said, trying to gently pry the mama bear's jaws off without hurting her. June's kindness was her downfall, as a monster pulled her suddenly into the ground. "WHUP!" She found herself in the ground, her bear friend now trying to bite her face... to little avail. "Hey quit it!" June said, being tickled not on her list of things to be during a monster fight. So the guy could burrow. She wondered what he'd do next.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 23rd 2016, 11:56 pm

Vicious had successfully managed to pull the woman's legs under ground, and he knew his animals would be tearing into them by now. He began to summon more. Wolves, larger bears, moles, rats, anything and everything he could feel within the mile. They began to attack the barrier, trying to force their way in. Those that had managed to get in already would lock onto his prey, attempting to maul them.

He rushed out of the ground, grabbed a chunk of pavement, and attempted to bash to woman's head in. He fully extended his arm while doing it, so he remained 5 feet away. He noticed his birds were keeping the man busy, but he decided to hurl a large chunk of pavement at him anyways. Those holy weapons could hurt him, and he didn't want to give the man a chance to use them. After his impromptu bludgeon crumbled, he would burrow again, weakening the ground below his prey.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen October 24th 2016, 12:43 am

The strong woman was dragged underground as he continued to fight off the birds, slashing through them in a cloud of viscera that continued to paint the ground. The burning within his leg was slowly beginning to fade away, despite how little he was able to actually move around the thing beyond avoiding being blinded by sharp razor talons that lashed a this face. More and more his power began to try to repair his face, black ichor running down his face in streams as  more fo the avian creatures began to expire.

”You’re really out of your depth here.” His guardian raven cawed, seemingly ignoring the control that this wendigo had over the other animals. Slowly protective ice walls were broken through by multiple bears, creating small tunnels that wolves and them could walk through as the danger itself began to escalate. The bear that had been pawing at DG turned then towards him, as Samael let out an annoyed sigh. Ripping a grenade from from the sling around his leg, he continued to wield the weapon within his right hand as his mind began to work over a little strategy.

That was when something sailed through the air,  a rather small section of the street itself. Samael ducked forward, as the concrete slammed into the face of a bear, shattering bone as the thing was sent reeling backwards. Pushing forward, he  slammed a shoulder into the face of one of the wolves, feeling the crunch of bones as he swung around with his weapon as it shore through another wolves face. Despite how easily he had killed them, preservation didn’t dictate that they back up but instead continue attacking as another bear joined in.

Drawing another grenade out, fingers hooked around the pins he would jerk his hand as the two flew forward amidst the crowd of animals, as Samael rolled out of the way, forcing himself behind a likely dead as the explosion went off, reducing a large portion of them into a mass of dead animals,
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top