The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
A New beginning I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A New beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New beginning Empty A New beginning

Post by morrisonjericho October 11th 2016, 4:38 pm

Freddie was in the middle of London town, he liked going there when he had free time, ever since he realized he had a power, he tried to keep as low key as possible, so it was nice to see so many people in such a long time. He had to hide his power until he could control it. But for now, it was nice to stroll the towns, wearing his normal clothes, not a care in the world.

He had hoped to find a hero here, he knew he couldn't fight alone in his state, his body and power were to fragile, he needed someone to watch his back, and take care of him. He couldn't believe his family had shunned him for his ability, as destructive in nature as it was. He was shocked to the core. 4 months later, and he was still looking for answers.

He started looking for someone, anyone, he sat on a bench, staring at the floor in dismay, thinking:

"One day..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Strongest Punch
With a price

Bio: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10383-freddie-smith
morrisonjericho
morrisonjericho

Quote : My Punch may be Unmatched, but The backlash... Imaginable...

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2016-10-09

Back to top Go down

A New beginning Empty Re: A New beginning

Post by Jeannie Rose October 12th 2016, 3:00 pm

so Jeannie is enjoying the nice fall day, she's  quite happy as it's one of her favorite times, Halloween is coming up she starts early, though.  and wears costumes all month.A New beginning Clowning_around_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-db8obxz

today she felt like being a clown and was in the park making balloon animals for kids. she then notices a man, he to be looking for something or having something on his mind. she decides to see if she can help.

woof she holds up a balloon doggie she made then hands it to him.here you go, mister, you look like you're trying to find something, a puppy will help there good at finding things, well real ones with nose anyway, this one's just cute, but I can help if you want I'm good at finding stuff

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 12th 2017, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

A New beginning Empty RE: A new beginning

Post by morrisonjericho October 12th 2016, 3:05 pm

Uh.. Thanks? He was slightly confused, a random woman had come up to him, and told him this little blow up dog, could help him find what he was looking for. Well... I am looking for someone He comes up to her to whisper. You got a power? I think i've seen you on Telly. He had eyes of adoration, he loved real heroes, and wanted to meet one.

He looked at her, a wide eyed 16 year old, with a hidden power he couldn't control

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Strongest Punch
With a price

morrisonjericho
morrisonjericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 12th 2016, 4:15 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A New beginning Empty RE: A New beginning

Post by morrisonjericho October 12th 2016, 4:20 pm

As he was talking to the woman, he noticd someone over by the trees, someone feeding a squirrel, strange, its almost as if they had an odd connection with animals, he decided to talk to him. Hey, one second. He left the woman for a minute, she was busy with one of the children, asking her to make a balloon animal. He sat on a bench, watching her feed the squirrel the food with such care and delicate hands.

So gentle, he wished he could have been gentle...

That squirrel seems to love you He laughs

The Strongest Punch
With a price

morrisonjericho
morrisonjericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 12th 2016, 5:02 pm

Jeannie makes the kiddies their balloon animals then turns her attention back to the man or boy she guess he was kinda young looking.

why yes I do have powers quite a few actually,depending on if you count super senses as one power or each sense as there own power,I'd say somewhere between 8 or9 powers never really counted,yeah you could have seen me on the telly I'm quite famous I'm the universe's greatest bounty hunter! so do you have a bounty in need of hunting? Jeannie then turns to see an odd sight even by her standards.

her friend sam is being chased by a league of squirrels? sam bumps into her trying to escapesammie!jeannie is happy to see her friendwhy are you running from squirrels? that's quite an odd situation to end up in. balloon animal ? she hands sam a balloon pony as Jeannie thinks a pony to ride away on would help her escape her furry pursuer.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 13th 2016, 2:55 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 13th 2016, 3:50 pm

Jeannie giggles with amusement watching the balloon pony case off the squirrels I'm celebrating Halloween,I think it's too much fun for just one day so I wear different costumes all month every day one big party,and today I'm Jeannie the clown.

as for what I'm doing, I'm making balloon animals for the kiddies. as it's the duty of clowns to put smiles on everyone's faces. no, he's not my brother I'm an only child. his just a random kid who looked sad like he had a lot on his mind.

so as a clown it's my duty to cheer him up and I was doing that when you need assistance with those fluffy fiends.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 15th 2016, 9:17 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A New beginning Empty Re: The New Beginning

Post by morrisonjericho October 16th 2016, 4:20 pm

Uh, sure

He smiled, and greeted the Woman, saying Hey, im Freddie By the way Shaking her firmly by the hand
So, what is it?

The Strongest Punch
With a price

morrisonjericho
morrisonjericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 18th 2016, 1:09 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 18th 2016, 2:29 pm

Jeannie goes about making balloon animals for the kids. Sam and the boy continue talking she listens in her heightened hearing makes it easy to keep up with them while playing with the kids at the same time.

freddie that's a good name there are all kinds of interesting Freddy's,Fred Flinstone,Freddie on scooby doo,Freddie  Kruger,Freddie mercury,Freddie Prinze Jr. who ironically plays the scooby doo Freddie in the movies.

might you be another interesting Freddie I wonder,what do you think?
she ask a balloon monkey appearing to be having a conversation with it before handing it to one of the kids.

well your quite lucky, Sam, has joined us since you looking for people with powers, she has powers too! she can fly like a birdyshe makes a balloon ducky and tosses it up in the air letting it float over to another child.

she super strong to like a big bearshe makes a teddy bear balloon and makes it growl and stomp amusing the little boy it end up going to.

yup you hit the jackpot two people with super powers ,so it's just purfect huhshe then makes a kitty kat balloon for a little girl

yup your a lucky ducky she hands him a balloon ducky
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top