The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs)

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 3rd 2016, 4:08 am

The light from the sun disappeared behind the spectacle of a giant man. Danny retained enough of her mind to feel the ground moving underneath her. Through the duress of the ever present ringing, Danny could almost make out the sting of an insult. Then she felt the ground greet her as the massive man dropped her to the ground. "...My head..."

Ropes wrapped around Danny's wrists, arms, and legs, forcing her to deal with the splitting headache without the assistance of her hands. "...Hey. Suzy?"

"...hmmm?..." A muttered response came from behind Danny as Tsukimi dropped the back of her head on Danny's shoulder. "...what happened?"

"Someone tied us up." Danny tried her luck against the ropes, but failed in her initial struggle. "Doesn't look good..."

"...Imma take a nap..." Tsukimi slumped over while Danny tried her luck again. She felt her luck turn as Dabbler slumped on the ground next to her under the same circumstances, but Danny had no idea if that changed her luck for better or worse.

The exchange grew heated, even sparking a look of intrigue from Tsukimi, whom only seconds ago just wanted to take a nap. Danny tried to wiggle herself and Tsukimi from the plight, but felt the heat of the moment cast too many eyes upon them.

Once the revolver sparked the fever pitch, Danny felt her support from Tsukimi vanish. Literally. Laying on her back with every part of her body bound, Danny looked to the trio around her. "Just to set the record straight, I don't really like that witch either, but found out you can still deal with her without threatening death. Me and Suzy technically kidnapped her and it went well for us."

A hard breeze carried a vile stench. "Blood in the wind! Death!" Tsukimi shot up, headbutting Dabbler in her ascension. "You're getting blood on me! And, I'm still tied up. You don't still have those kidnapping ideas do you?" The rush of blood invigorated Tsukimi past the unpleasantness of the flashbang, but she could still taste metal on her tongue. And, a burning feeling in her eyes. And, her ears continued to ring, forcing her speech to be far louder than intended. "Where's Danny?" Tsukimi struggled to try and free her hands, but could only manage to display an ineptitude. "And how did those people follow us?"

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 3rd 2016, 4:45 am

Dabbler had to cover Tsukumi's mouth as she nearly gave away their position. She then shushed her.

Dabbler answered the question, by taking the direct route and extracted the offending tracker bullet from her liver by hand. Then showed it- and bits of liver- to Tsukumi. It was still transmitting, until Dabbler melted it in hand. "With evil communism powers... And now we're playing evil hide and seek." She said in a low voice.

They had holed out in a partially destroyed mill, ironically destroyed when the Angry Roc Mom dropped a big pile of lumber on the roof. Behind them the logs laid where they fell, no doubt in incredible pain.

The trio continue their search of the village. Tigress and Spartan were the sort who broke down doors and pointed their weapons around. DMG preferred floating orbs of light, to keep herself from harm. Tigress was headed to the mill, somewhere along the way reloading that big revolver with its big bullets.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 3rd 2016, 4:45 pm

The manner of invoking silence offended Tsukimi greatly. The agile investigator flung herself on her back, allowing her to break loose of Dabbler's grip over her mouth. "That's dishonorable. We need to keep a comfortable distance in between you and myself. Danny get in-" Absences spoke louder than realities. "Where is Danny? Our new objective is to find Danny. If those people still have her, I'll save her. You can do other things. I do not care about any of them."

Tsukimi stood up, rolled her neck, and cracked her knuckles. "I'm going to fight the big guy with the spear. I don't like magic, and the big lady looks like a Danny job. So, I'll either find Danny first or take down the big guy. Again, I do not care what you do, but it should probably involve the little girl."

A village would provide more coverage if a giant bird had not flattened it several days ago, but luckily the logs used to flatten the village still remained. Tsukimi stuck her head around a log, trying to spot the Spartan when she encountered a glowing orb of light. Nothing about it looked natural or aggressive towards Spartan or Tigress.

Tsukimi spotted Spartan, but still needed to locate Danny. A crate, a truck, anything these villains would keep her in would lead Tsukimi to her location, but for the mean time, Tsukimi saw an opening on Spartan and decided to take it up. Grabbing a tree branch, Tsukimi sneaked into a better position behind the Spartan and swung out to try and disarm him with one shot to his arm.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 3rd 2016, 10:28 pm

"I'll find your D! She has to have a show down with the communist. Like in the movies." Dabbler cheekily agreed, and poofed. Tigress stormed the mill, only to see an empty hiding place.

Upon closer inspection the Spartan's spear was really this high-tech looking thing. Once Tsukumi managed a sneak attack, the Spartan's electro spear-staff fell to the ground. "AAARGH!" He pivoted around and faced his shield to Tsukumi. The spear was too far to reclaim without risking further injury, and his arm was going to be sore for a bit.

"So, trying to ambush me? You should have went for the killing blow. HAVE AT THEE!" Even without the spear, the Spartan attacked, doing what his namesake was good at- fighting. He goes in swinging his heavy round shield like an evil Captain Greece.

Remembering where she left Danny, Dabbler called out to the cheerleader. "...Danny? DANNY!? It's time for the Boss fight! You're fighting communism! do it for America!" A quick agreement would see them teleport back into town.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 4th 2016, 12:17 am

"Don't tell me what to do." Her first attack left Spartan without a weapon, Tsukimi planned on her second attack leaving him without a change of winning. "Where's Danny?" A quick shot of her foot flipped a large log of wood towards Spartan's head. It served as a decoy for her ultimate move- a swift kick to the upper thigh, followed by a second kick to the other thigh. It all culminated with a swift blow to his chin. "Tell me where Danny is and I'll stop beating you up!"

Danny sat next to a tree. Even though she never left Red Tigress' sight, no one paid any attention to what she said. "This is pointless." Struggling only made her wrists more sore. "I thought I would have some trouble when I got left behind, but being forgotten might actually be worse. Where's that stupid witch and Suzy. I think I'd rather take-" Dust kicked up into Danny's mouth. After a forced removal from a few spit takes, Danny looked up to see Dabbler. "Oh, it's you. Well, get me loose and let's get out of here."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 4th 2016, 1:05 am

Spartan Steve was a large muscular man in thick body armor and carrying a large body shield. Not to mention a thick leather man-skirt. Physical blows rained on him but, they were not highly effective. Still reeling from the vicious bite on his weapon hand he could now only defend, his only means of counter-attack being shield bashes he tried to time against Tsukumi's fury. "A Spartan never retreats, and never surrenders!" He was channeling Leonidas now, not in the mood to answer.

MEANWHILE!

A heated finger causes the ropes tying up Danny to snap free, and getting the smell of burnt nylon in the air. Dabbler provides transportation, bringing herself and Danny to the Tigress. So close you could smell the Vodka. So close you could see her fabulous rebonded and conditioned hair. Tigress was not one to be ambushed though, and took aim with her revolver.

"DRAW!" Dabbler enthusiastically fired from the hip a chaos beam; but anticipated Tigress might simply teleport away. The mercenary thought it was a kill shot, it instead deprived the Russian of her fearsome gun, melting the barrel into uselessness.

"So here we are at last. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I call 'good'! " Dabbler grinned.

Tigress let out a tired sigh."Nonwhite American hero...You had a chance to get away alive, if you had simply given up the eggs. What's it to you if the world had 3 less birds the size of an Antonov?" Tigress asked, drawing a sharpened shovel, while holding her knife in reverse grip. She was going old school now.

Dabbler turned to Danny. "You should make a quip about the environment! Be a planeteer. I'll just go find-" Dabbler found herself frozen in place as icicles began to form around her bare feet.

DMG had arrived, and simply smirked, holding up a magical girl's stave. It glowed with icy death.

"...Magical showdown!" Dabbler cheerfully melted the ice, and she and DMG go somewhere to settle this matter of arcane.

Now it was down to Danny the teen hero and Red Tigress, on the roof of the ruined mill. Despite being a ruin, the roof deck was still massive, with plenty of skylights around to dramatically fall through... if one didn't mind broken glass.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 4th 2016, 12:40 pm

The annoyance building up inside of Danny began to loosen as the ropes around her wrists and legs feel apart. She still held a great number of thoughts she deemed detrimental to team work in her mind, but she could focus on the common goal standing before her now. "I plan on continuing to live through this, but I'm not really sure why you would want these roc eggs- or why you would want birds the size of minivans, but looking at this smashed up village, I can safely make a guess."

Tigress sized Danny up. Danny chuckled a little. "Cute." For her first trick, Danny summoned up a bar to restrain Tigress' arms, following up with a massive hammer in her own hands. "Now go ahead and do your teleport thing. I'll wait to knock you out."

Spartan's shield slammed into Tsukimi's chest. Not a place Tsukimi felt like taking a counter-attack. Laying on her back offered no real advantage to defend herself, but it did offer a powerful kicking position aimed directly at the Spartan's knee. Once the Spartan would attempt to counter attack or grapple Tsukimi, she would immediately roll away from the encounter, hoping to land back on her feet.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 4th 2016, 10:30 pm

Tear Gas pellets were flung at Danny's feet, clouds of choking mist quickly filling the air around her. Tigress indeed teleported to avoid any light based confinement. Like the rogue she was, she liked to attack from behind and a few feet up, eager to plunge her knife into her back. Tigress was fired up now and was eager to get into hand-to-hand combat with Danny.

"AAAH!" Spartan's knees did not appreciate being struck, and he took a knee. He tries to slam the edge of his shield down on a Tsukumi, but only hit dirt. He tries to use his half-eaten hand to... nah, it still hurt bad. "Not bad girl. Who taught you those moves?" Spartan said, also being a vicious bloodknight. He hobbled getting up, and was now walking a bit slower now.

Dabbler materialized to provide Tsukumi an opening. She was crouched low, and viciously bit into the Spartan's bad knee, worsening his condition further. "AAAARGH!" He loses his shield to grab dabbler, but she was biting deep, and would not let go. "I TOLD YOU I'D FINISH YOU!" She grunted as she bloodied Spartan's leg, only being knocked away by hammer blows from his good fist.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 5th 2016, 1:17 am

Tsukimi hopped back to her feet as the Spartan took a knee. "It's called anatomy. Check it by using Google." A little help came from a little witch. And, it looked gruesome. "Ew, stop that. Don't do that." A nice hammer fist knocked the little witch to the ground. While Tsukimi knew deep down Dabbler deserved it, she still knew Spartan needed a good knock out blow. A few more blows fell on Dabbler's head before Tsukimi jumped in the air, throwing her right leg around to act as a counterbalance for the precision and accuracy of her left leg. One massive shot to the back of Spartan's head and then Tsukimi could check on Dabbler. Hopefully she was okay, but not too okay.

Throwing a tear gas grenade caught Danny by surprise. Not as much as the flash bang which gave Danny time to create turquoise boxes over the canisters. The teleport shift came as no surprise, and Danny knew she would not try to stab her in the side. True friends stab you in the front, and Tigress was the exact opposite, so Danny knew a full swing with her hammer would do the trick. After Danny let loose her first full rotation, followed by a ninety degree rotation complete with a follow up to the chin. "Nice try. I bet they have applesauce in jail."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 5th 2016, 1:58 am

Tigress was quick and agile, but durability was not her M.O. The hard-light hammer knocks her aside and she ragdolls against a skylight, hitting the sheet metal with her head hard. The soviet girl was now unconscious. her face covered by her fabulous hair. America -1, Communism - 0.

Despite wearing a combat helmet, a leaping spinning heel kick was just what the doctor ordered to make the Spartan fall. With the back of his knee torn out, he could not decisively defend himself, and went to the ground like a 300 movie extra.

Dabbler did not take the blows to the head well. "The wheels of the bus go round and round... round and round..." She deliriously sang, as she lay there at Tsukumi's mercy.

That was when the most majestic thing ever descended from on high and above the village. It wasn't quite as big as an Antonov, but it was at least a Boeing 737. With mostly pale to brown plumage, and a beak that could fit the three girls, the Angry Roc Mom began surveying this village she smooshed last week. A mighty squawk drowned out any other sound, and she began to search for anything alive and kicking.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 5th 2016, 3:01 am

"Hey Suzy!" Danny watched as the shadow of the beast began to circle the village. "Do you know where those eggs are?"

It took Tsukimi a moment of grabbing her foot to finally get over the throbbing pain to finally subside when Danny began to yell. "Danny! I found you!" A minor limp moved Tsukimi closer to the mill.

"There's a big bird coming! We need eggs!" Turquoise bars latched around Tigress, pulling her behind Danny. "We need the eggs, I should say."

"Cool. Where are they?" More bars wrapped up Spartan, to no real surprise, and Dabbler, also to really no surprise. Tsukimi rubbed her chin as she remembered the icicles. "They have a little witch with them. Little witch! Little other witch! We need to make a deal with you! Give us back the eggs and none of us die!"

What's a Planeteer? (Danny and Dabs) - Page 3 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 5th 2016, 3:45 am

Right on cue, the other witch was screaming in horror inside one of the relatively intact houses. A swift investigation would see the result of the magical showdown: The magical girl, who turned out to be Japanese, and was tied to a chair. She was squirming and screaming in her seat.

"Naifu! Watashi kara nigeru BAKEMONO!" She screamed hysterically, yet there was nothing on the table save for a large cleaving knife. The Japanese girl called out to the heroes for help, practically begging them to arrest her and keep her away from the BAKEMONO- or monster, to non-weeaboos.

Oh yes, the Dabbler did liberate the eggs, neatly tucked into a corner of the dining room.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 5th 2016, 9:07 pm

The sound came on cue, pulling Danny and Tsukimi to the ruined building behind the other ruined building, but not before getting to the farthest ruined building. It might take a few days to rebuild this village to be suitable for something other than a nest- but given the screeching squawk of the mother bird, it looked like this place might just settle for being a nest.

Tsukimi kept hold of her backpack as Danny led the way to the smashed up building. What transpired to leave the magic girl in her current predicament still needed to be determined, but given the priority of the incoming situation, they could wait to free her. Or, maybe not. They would just be arresting her once everything was over.

"Give us the eggs!" Danny grabbed the girl by the shoulders and shook her like a Polaroid picture. "What is a bakemono?"

"Like an oni." Tsukimi ripped off a strip of duct tape and pushed it over the magic girl's mouth. "You know, demon-"

"I know what oni means. Why are you gagging her? She didn't tell us where-" Danny followed the outstretched arm Tsukimi led her gaze with. "Well that was easy."

"Do the thing and get us out of here. We have to take a lot of prisoners back with us. And we have to ask one of our prisoners to take us back." Tsukimi watched the color from Danny's face fade, then redden all within one moment.

A turquoise platform materialized under the eggs, allowing Danny to bring them outside under her command. "Easy Roc mom." Feeling around on her bracelet, Danny tried to access the long dead spirit of an Arabian warrior who would have come into contact with a roc at some point. Most spirits remained quiet, but the knowledge of one girl flowed into her head. "You want your chest rubbed?" A turquoise bar extended from Danny with a curved end, allowing Danny to massage the bird's chest. "You like that? Wanna give me and my friends a ride?"

"The little witch is not our friend." Tsukimi showed up behind Danny with the magic girl squirming under her arm, still bound. "We should take the criminals. For their own safety really."

"Yeah. Um, we're going to need those three to go with us. But, the little witch wants to stay here. Is that okay, Moma Roc?"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 5th 2016, 10:59 pm

The momma roc landing kicked up alot of dirt and dust into the air. Anyone with gel in their hair would have to take a long shower after this. Her mighty squawk demanded attention, or at least her eggs. She eyed Danny and Tsukumi and took titanic strides towards them.

Danny's actions were just in time for the eggs to start struggling, little roc chicks bigger than even the Spartan slowly breaking through. The big little buggers begin chirping for the first time in their life, taking in the sight of their big momma. The sound of her offspring and Danny channeling a roc friend abated any murderous intent on the big bird's part.

Angry Roc Mom turned into Relieved Roc Mom, as she leaned in to look at her kids. Oh my babies! was what she probably was thinking, over pecking any human in the vicinity to death. Hopefully. Roc mom opened her beak and heaved up some half-digested cow for her babies to eat.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, Dabbler's concussion was abating. Her motor mouth did not. "Woooow! It's HUUUUUUGE! Danny can you ask it to give us a ride? huh? huh? I wanna see the whoooole rain forest! Oh the eggs finally hatched? Didja know that baby chicks imprint on the first thing they see? Wow it must be awkward if they thought you were mom. Is the Roc mom still angry? Is it feeding them by heaving? Oh gross it is!"

Roc mom 's sisters, the chicks' aunts, descend and join the scene. The town was literally not big enough for 2 more rocs. Roc mom was busy puking up her kids' food, so she'd have her siblings do the eagle thing.

She also puked up something for Danny. A small trunk-sort-of-box. (Contents up to Danny.)

The villains came to at this point, and found themselves heavily restrained. Tigress was very keen on staying out of sight of the Roc mom, who recognized her. "What's this then? Did you plan on leaving us with the mother? Let her have her revenge?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 6th 2016, 12:46 am

"Danny, it's awake." Tsukimi crossed her arms while Danny dealt with the roc. "Her talking is always an upside to any situation."

"Did you use sarcasm? I've never heard you be sarcastic. Ever." A trunk fell at Danny's feet from the roc making dinner. "I live with you in a very closed space, and still, never heard anything even remotely close to sarcasm. You have the attitude for it, but still, wow, Suzy, so proud."

The slow sound of other villains began to meet the choir of Dabbler. "I'll take care of it." Tsukimi pulled out her roll of duct tape and walkd over to Tigress, putting a strip to curtail villainous opinions.

The smell of bile rose from a small box in front of Danny. "It gave me a box." Danny slowly leaned down and picked it up. The ooze of whatever this bird recently devoured began to pool around Danny's fingers. "I really hope this thing didn't eat anyone. I would hate to have human remains on me."

The approach of a monster greater than the roc began to makes its descent onto the village. "Where the hell is my phone!?" A trail of ice began parting the trees as Bliss Fukuyama made her way out of the jungle wearing a blue and black power suit. "And what are you doing in the jungles? I didn't tell you to do that!" Bliss put up a finger to hush Danny while she looked around the area. "Telling by how many people you have restrained-"

"They're in custody."

"Finger is up. Buildings are destroyed-"

"It was like that when we got here."

"That's right, teenage angst trumps silence fingers. And you're holding something filled with bird vomit."

"..."

"Okay, cool, so the finger does work." Bliss looked over to Tsukimi as she walked back with a roll of duct tape. "I'm assuming none of this went to plan. I'm also assuming it was a dumb plan, because if this is what happened, your first plan was crap. Now give me my phone. Shit happened and I need to make a call."

"You came all this way to get your phone?" All Danny could do was watch as Tsukimi handed over her phone to Bliss. "This is a jungle. In the middle of no where. We had a magic teleporting witch who dropped us in the middle of a-"

"I don't care. I get great signal strength, because I'm awesome. Google me sometime." Dropping her phone in her pocket, Bliss turned to walk back.

"Can we get a ride?" Tsukimi looked back to the prisoners they took. "We need to take them too. Well, not all of them. One of them is not a villain, but is not trustworthy."

"Let's focus on just getting Bliss to take us out. I'll make a wagon." And a wagon did in fact form around the prisoners, allowing Danny to transport them towards the clearing where Bliss kept a helicopter she got on loan from Chelle. "Bliss, you look different. Do you have fangs?"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 8th 2016, 9:18 pm

Another cool Asian lady came into scene and started arguing with the first two heroines Dabbler met.

She was more than happy to chime in and talk to Bliss, even as she was being prepped for transport. "Are you the Dragon Girl Danny mentioned? You look old to be a -girl type of hero. I read on your Hero profile on the Herogram thing that you turn into a dragon and break everyone's stuff. It also said you eat your fries with a fork, and you eat burgers with rice. Why don't you eat normal burgers? Are you some kind of dragon ice wizard?"

Dabbler sniffed at Bliss. "...You smell funny. Like, cold refrigerated meat."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top