The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_voting_barHow Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_voting_barHow Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker]

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 22nd 2016, 9:31 pm

"Sorry to hear your thing got stolen..."
He tilted his head.
"Ya know, darlin... I just realized something. I lived life thinking that everyone had that thing... The thing that defined them. Yet, I don't have a thing. I have a lot of stuff, but not that thing..."
He smircked. "Sorry... Got real deep on ya for a sec."

Malik ordered another one of the strong beers for himself before answering.
"Yeah. I'm fine. But... I need to know something."
He made a face and tilted his head.
"How is it that you knew I had a headache?"
"Not that it matters, just wonderin."

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 22nd 2016, 10:08 pm

"Mhmm," Nadia glanced at him, with a conflicting expression. She'd spent a long time like that too, it isn't exactly a good feeling when you realize. Then she shook her head. It was best not to get scrambled thoughts right now.

A small smirk stretched across her face, but it didn't reach her eyes. "Ah get pretty bad migraines a lot, can't be helped with my... line of work. Ah've been through enough to know the signs, hon." She brushed a few curly strands of hair out of her face, she hadn't bothered to braid her raven locks last night. "Ah... Ah have some pain killers if ya need some, ah always keep 'em on me."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 22nd 2016, 10:25 pm

Malik held his hand up.
"As much as I appreciate the offer, hot stuff... That stuff don't work on me... Neither does alcohol... Sadly... I'm my own pain killer."
He gave Nadia a warm smile.
"Thank you though."

He felt real strange about doing this, but it was a joke setup.
"You wanna go with me to get this person?"
He asked, hoping she'd take the bait. He really didn't want to bring up hunting HER down just yet, he was having too much fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 22nd 2016, 10:36 pm

She raised a brow, "Ah could do with gettin' outta here sure, but is that actually alright? It'd seem a bit strange." She tilted her head slightly. Nadia knew that if she was the one being tracked, she sure as hell knew she wouldn't want some random stranger who had nothing to do with it there. Then again, she could just play along, maybe it was time to put her acting skills to the test.

She let out a sigh, "Aw, what the hell. Ah'll go with 'ya. Ain't got nothin' else to do anyhow."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 22nd 2016, 11:00 pm

Malik chuckled, "In the state I'm in, I'm sure you could hold your own..."

So as they drove to the place he wanted to go, he didn't really say much. The only thing he said was something mumbled about dumb and horny airport ladies.

They pulled up to a glass shop.
Yes. They sell glass.
He walked in and "They're in here!"
He came up to a mirror andpositoned Nadia in front of it.
"You found her!!!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 22nd 2016, 11:19 pm

Nadia stared, utterly at a loss for words, that didn't happen often.

"Son of a-"
she placed a hand over her face. She really should've seen this coming. "You sneaky bastard..." She shook her head, and laughed. "You have one sense of humor, handsome."

Her laughter died down to chuckles, half at the remnant of the joke and half at the look the glass shop owner was giving them. "Alright, then. Ah'll bite. What d'ya want?" She finally turned from the mirror, to look him in the face and- Oh God, he's tall. Nadia had not noticed this when initially sitting on the bar stool. Though, to be fair, she supposes everyone is pretty much taller than her. She has to cran her neck to look him in the eyes, but it's far too late to turn back now.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 23rd 2016, 3:24 pm

Malik simply smiled.
"All I want is your cooperation."
He made a face
"By the way, all that in the bar was real and I never once lied to you. I did NOT expect you to be in that bar. I would've bought you a drink anyways."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 23rd 2016, 3:38 pm

Nadia nodded, "Well, ah suppose you have it then." This seems like it'll be fun. She'd been a bit bored lately, taking out the occasional thug didn't really bring that much excitement.

She raised her brows in surprise, she hadn't been expecting that. She'd began to think that this was all an elaborate plan, but... she couldn't tell any lie in his words. "Ah suppose me walkin' in just made your job easier, didn't it?" A hesitant smile stretched across her face. Shoot, how does she reply to that? She's horrible with these kinds of things. So, she replies with what she does best. "And, ah- thank you, guess you've got good taste to go along with that handsome face then, huh sugar?" She crossed her arms and gave a playful smile.

"So, where to now?"

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 23rd 2016, 8:00 pm

Malik kinda blushed at all of her praise. He didn't know how bad, but he knew it.
"Buuulll.... You thought I could think of all that on my own?"
He smiled a very small and genuine smile, "Well I do have good taste if I do say so myself, darlin. I mean I did notice you." He teased.

When she asked where they were going, he thought back to his word when he found out he was going to New Orleans... OH FUCK ME!!!
"A mansion in L.A."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 23rd 2016, 11:19 pm

She coyly smiled and made a dismissive gesture with her hand. A small chuckle escaped her lips. Anyways...

"Wow, you came a hell of a long way to get here." Her brows raised. Maybe, if they were quick enough they could catch the next flight out. "It's gettin' a bit late, so traffic may be terrible but..." She pulled up her wrist to look at her electronic watch, "Ah think if we leave now, we might just make it."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 24th 2016, 10:28 am

Malik was very taken aback.
"Oh, so you're down with this."
He rushed to the car "Prepare yourself for some fun darlin'!"

After getting back on the plane and heading back to L.A, Malik started teasing a little.
"So... I have good taste AND I'm handsome huh?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 24th 2016, 1:03 pm

Nadia laughed, she had almost forgotten about that comment. She shifted away from the window of the car they were in to look at him. Nadia shrugged, "Well, if you really would've bought me that drink anyways... Then ah suppose you do have good taste. And... ah suppose your pretty face ain't too bad either." She stretched her arms and crossed them behind her head. "Why'd ya ask, hon?"

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 24th 2016, 3:21 pm

Malik gave a cocky chuckle, "Wouldn't you like to know..."
Crap... My Alabama mannerisms are kicking in...
"Well that makes two pretty faces on this plane then."

He tilted his head her direction.
"So when we get there, you're gonna meet Astrid and Tyler. Astrid is quite rich. Plus a tad annoying... But we love her all the same."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 24th 2016, 6:20 pm

Nadia smiled, "Flattery will get you everywhere sweetheart. "

"Would Astrid happen to be the angry owner of that credit card you... liberated?" She chuckled. Nadia figured, if they still like her, then she couldn't be that annoying. Maybe they'd even be friends. "And Tyler? What's the deal with him?"

Last edited by energeticmadwoman on September 25th 2016, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 24th 2016, 10:36 pm

"Everywhere you say?"
He nodded
"I'll remember that darlin."

He imagined Astrid, and hilariously angry she would be.
"Hey, it's all in good fun! I'm sure she'll whoop my ass when we get back... Hell it wouldn't suprise me if was waiting at the airport. She's gonna be almost as mad as that person who's car I "borrowed" in New Orleans."
He gave an evil grin.
"Toldja I was a merc..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 25th 2016, 12:11 am

Nadia laughed, "Of course it is, sugar. That's why she'll beat ya into next week when she catches ya."

A smirk crossed her face, she loved fighting alongside mercenaries even if she'd only done so a few times. They were always the most fun. "Ah wished we could 'ave taken that car with us, ah kinda liked it."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top