The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTreat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_voting_barTreat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Treat You Better (Humanity)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 Empty Re: Treat You Better (Humanity)

Post by Humanity May 13th 2017, 10:41 pm

She seemed to hear of Yamm, something about bedtime stories and the like of that. Well, truthfully that wouldn't have surprised him, Yamm was quite the trickster, demonic lineage might know of some of his exploits, or his outsider type perspective and dealing with mortals. Alexander The Great, Cleopatra, The Alchemist, even several princes of Hell had a bone to pick with the ever tricky Primordial.

She bopped his nose. She made mention of him being fleshy and a soft meat bag and immediately he began to grow uncomfortable with the thought. But when he spoke his piece asking to hear of her she all too happily replied to him. She was Chelle Takeiro, a textile tycoon and then she raised her hand, the skin paling to a dusky grey.

The sudden transformation continued to cause Humanity to jump out of his skin a little, his heart pumping faster and faster as he let out a small hiss through his nose, an attempt to slow and regulate his heart rate. His heart would very quickly regulate itself, though the initial jump was nothing less than sheer terror to him it would seem. Runes slithered across her skin in a slight crawl, slithering across as her new form revealed with majestic twisted horns adorning her head. A purple fire ignited within the palm of her hand, and Matthew watched as she began to play Pictionary with her strange otherworldly powers. The visual greatly assisted in the audio-book version of Queen Rochelle; an Autobiography, as if things like "taking matters into my own hands" didn't sound ominous enough, now it was accompanied by the visual of a fire woman stabbing a fire man and then sitting on the throne before a larger brightly formed symbol formed, the symbol being one that Matthew had recognized from the ring.

How could such a beautiful woman with such beautiful eyes be something that he was so freaking cautious of. Those fangs specifically were something he didn't much care to see, especially with blood being pumped into him and comments about him being a meat-bag having been stated just moments prior. He shifted a little and offered back a small smirk and a nod.

"Wow, ruler of an entire realm. I won't bore ya with the trivial life I've had this time 'round." He said rather plainly, though he seemed to simply move his mind from one topic to the next. "Anything you wanted to ask me, or can I get to work on actually salvaging this date?" He asked as he reached over and yanked at the needle from an acute angle, using a tissue from the nightstand to press and apply pressure to the small bleeding spot as he kicked his feet over the side of the bed and blinked. Truthfully he didn't feel too much better, but the dizziness and the light-headed feeling was beginning to subside, he had gotten enough blood back to the point that his body could corrected itself back to it's homeostatic regulations. He looked up to Chelle with a slight smirk, waiting to see which she would choose. Either way, he intended to get started on salvaging this perceived travesty and moving on to something more proper and acceptable than bleeding out and dying in a hotel room to demonic pictionary. Although he had to admit....it was....kinda fun.

Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 14th 2017, 1:52 am

Her picture show ended when she realized her transformation had triggered his heart rate to increase. She melted back to her normal appearance, her amber irises boring into his as she looked at him, a pain behind her eyes.

"I'm so sorry.. I should warn you when I do that.." she said, her head hanging a bit as she sat up on the bed, a hand propping her up. She felt terrible, and it wasn't because she literally fought with herself not to bite into him again. She wanted to, but it was more a sexual attraction thing at this point. She then gasped, suddenly realizing what she had been saying. She had called him a meat bag, and that must have made him feel like food. She was a fool!

"You're not a meat bag. I mean, you are. But you aren't at the same time. Oh Gods. I'm sorry." she bit her lower lip slightly as she looked to his face.

She realized he had sat up, too, pulled out the needle, and was using a tissue to apply pressure.

Extending her hands, she cradled his arm and looked from the wound to his eyes again. "May I?" she asked, indicating that she wanted to help him. She wasn't going to bite him, but he likely thought that was the case. She would just be fast about it, and slurp down a bag of O negative for herself if she had a craving. That would be the best plan, after all.

Leaning down, she moved the tissue and licked over the spot he had just had the needle. Her saliva worked quickly, healing over his flesh and making it as if he hadn't been just punctured by a needle in the first place.

"I promise I won't bite you again. I promise." she said, using the tissue to wipe around his arm. She then licked her lips and realized she wasn't hungry. It was the first time in a long time that she felt that way. There was something about Matthew's blood that... satiated her hunger. At least, for now.

"I would like that very much," she said, the idea of salvaging the date being one of the best ideas all night.

She would start it off by leaning into him, her lips crashing onto his for another long winded kiss. The fact he was no longer hooked up to an IV made her be a tiny bit less careful, but she would have to remember he was a human. She couldn't just smoosh him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 14th 2017, 2:54 am

She would ask to see his arm, to which he didn't exactly hesitate. Honestly he wanted to trust her and her restraint, as he was still alive up until now, so he could entrust her once more. After all, he was already so far into this... of course then she did something rather strange, licking his wound and her saliva causing the puncture mark to quit bleeding. He had forgotten that vampire saliva had the coagulative property in order to help them conceal their bite marks on their victims. He was grateful but actually felt a twinge of guilt when she felt the need to express the fact she wouldn't bite him again. He found himself almost relieved when she agreed with some enthusiasm that the date should be salvaged. He wasn't entirely sure how he was going to do it yet, but an idea would come to him. He just needed to think...

Use that brain for more than killing metahumans and the occult creatures....

....damn this was hard.

Chelle came closer and kissed him, bringing him a moment of revelation as he broke away for a moment and smiled. This may have just been the best idea he could have ever thought of. The problem though would be a matter of time, but seeing as the night was only half over he had no problem at all going until the sun set the next day.

"Crazy idea. Follow me." He said as he broke off and made his way to the hallway, her hand in his as he seemed to pull her along into a very strange adventure. But it wasn't without it's own little interruptions and irritations.

First he had taken her to an alleyway where he revealed a rather strange motorcycle, one that required his thumb-print and retinal confirmation before starting. Immediately he had the queen sitting behind him, and they road through the night, speeding as the cool, crisp air sheered past them, the roaring of the engine sending out angry echoes through the city streets as they tore through like bats out of Hell, a so aptly made comparison. The travel was a substantial one, it took longer than shadow stepping, that much was for sure. But when they finally got there, it was certainly a sight to behold.

The Griffith Observatory, one of the most beautiful sites in Los Angeles. It offered a beautiful view of the city lights against the inky void of the night sky. He had one more place after this, but it still wasn't late enough. He killed the engine and the cycle's rumble subsided into a blissful rest. Swinging his leg over he offered his hand to help the adorable amalgam off, giving her a twirl before shifting the seat to reveal an unfolding compartment with a rather impressive plethora of goodies. He took care to quickly withdraw something from a small refrigerated unit in the bottom before closing it and moving his stuff around and taking out an old costume. it wasn't his Humanity attire, but it was something...different. Humanity looked to Chelle for a moment and gave a slight smirk.

"As great as you look in that dress...you might wanna change into something a little more.... up to speed. I'll meet ya at the top." He said, insinuating that perhaps a ballroom gown and the prim and proper attire wasn't the best choice for what he had planned. Matthew would excuse himself a moment to take off the purple overcoat and slide on a sleeveless wic shirt and then the grey fabric overtop of it. Stepping into the suit and emerging it was quite clear by the slightly reflective surface that this was a suit of an entirely different kind. With a text message sent off, Humanity could only smirk, knowing full well his surprise would be done in a very timely manner. The bonuses of having some rather fast friends. When Chelle returned to meet him at roof of the observatory he would reveal that what he had taken from the refrigeration unit was nothing other than two bottles of water. He twisted one cap, snapping it open and extending the other one to her if she should want it.

"I know this is gonna sound crazy... but what would you say if I told you that I've got a surprise for you? BUT for you to find it, you're gonna have to keep up with me. Think the big bad mistress of the night can keep up with the human?" He asked. He honestly was just hoping that her sheer curiosity kept her on the hook at this point. It would be interesting to see how she'd react when he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek before saying "For Luck!" and then turning to run off of the roof. Before he jumped he placed goggles down from his forehead to his eyes. He leapt from the building, and when he did so he opened his arms and wing like webbing appeared, Matthew flying fast as he zipped off towards the distance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Treat You Better (Humanity) - Page 3 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 17th 2017, 2:48 am

"Wait, what? Are you sure?" she asked, his form dragging her behind of him. She made sure to lock the hotel room, but left the key cards inside. She could just shadow step inside later to let them back in if they even came back. And if they didn't, well, she would have to send an assistant to clean up the mess inside. Empty blood bags, needles, and the messy bed was definitely something she did not want housekeeping to see. And speaking of that, she made sure to flip over the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign on the door handle so that no one would come in.

She was bare footed, but the soles of her feet were tough. The skirts of her gown would billow and sway as she ran after him, keeping up with her hand clasped in his. She felt like a teenager sneaking out of her bedroom through the window to go to a party she wasn't supposed to attend. And it felt so right.

"What in the world is this..." she asked, but was only given a sign to be quiet, his finger finding it's way to press over her lips. He also made a 'shh' sound, and then got onto the bike, making sure to scoot forward so there was enough room for her to sit on the back. Chelle would hike up her gown and, as she went to sit down and get situated, got frustrated. She ended up ripping the gown, leaving the silk and lace in the alleyway. Someone would find it and make good use of it. All five-thousand dollars worth of it. Yes, she had just destroyed a five grand gown and wasn't even upset about it. That goes to show how spoiled she really was.

Now sitting behind of Matthew, and comfortable, she wrapped her arms around of his, her thighs sliding to rest just on the sides of his. She had just enough of her gown left to keep her covered, of course, but there was no longer excess to get in the way or billow in the wind as they drove.

Coming to a stop, she looked up realizing where he had taken her. It was actually really romantic. Smiling, she got off of the bike and looked to him as he mentioned her attire.

"I think I make rags look beautiful, but you're right." turning, she pulled her hair aside so he could unzip the gown. His hands would find the zipper with ease, and then the gown would fall to around of her ankles. Of course her underwear matched, black lace on silk.

Searching the compartment she found a suit that was almost identical to his. As she started to pull it on, she realized it was a wing suit. She found that odd considering she had wings of her own... but, she had to trust him. The zipper for this one was in the front and would veer off to an angle so that it wrapped up around of her chest, ensuring the suit wouldn't just come off. Zipping it up, she pushed her hair back behind of her shoulders and moved it out of her eyes.

"Be there in a sec," she would say as he took off, making his way to the top. She kind of liked the way she looked in the body suit. She had, of course, admired herself in the side view mirrors on the motorcycle. But, now she had to go up to the top of the observatory! Catching up the Matthew, she felt weird not using her own wings, but the walk up was not so bad.

"Okay, sooo... A surprise? And I get it if I keep up with you?" she asked, her lips puckering and shifting to the right side of her face in a puzzled manner. She then gasped when he pecked her cheek and just leaped off the roof after getting a running start!

What was he thinking?!

Panic raced through her as she ran to the edge, too, and noticed his suit was a wing suit, too. Sighing with relief, she just cursed under her breath and dove off of the roof, her arms spreading to reveal the webbing on her suit as well. As she started to fly, she realized it was increasing her anxiety. She... could not play fair.

She was freaking out, her arms trying to flap as she soared, gliding down and down. She didn't like that she couldn't steer properly. It felt as if her wings were taped down... so she had to let them free.

Two big feathered appendages unfurled behind of her, ripping slits into the back of the wing suit. Pulling her arms closer to her sides, her wings would pump, sending her jetting off after Matthew. It only took a few seconds and she was behind of him.

"I'm gonna get you!" she said, shrill laughter escaping her as she lazily flew after him. It was fun to play chase!

But she really wanted to know what he had in store for her, so she had to play along and keep at his heels.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 18th 2017, 12:17 am

He had no real chance of out-flying a being such as her, he knew that mostly before he stated he'd race her. Then again part of that was more of a distraction than anything else. He needed to keep her mind busy, to which he did a perfectly fine job when she chased after him almost immediately. He hadn't been able to see her face, but he could only imagine one of concern on her face. Then again she did have impeccable taste in skill and talent if nothing else. Okay, now he was just being egotistical to compensate.

"I'm counting on it." He shouted back as they whipped through the night sky. At one point he even managed to spiral and corkscrew showing off a little of his airborn acrobatics as he began to careen off to the side. He was headed straight towards a suburban area. Every so often a whipping noise could be heard as Humanity shot out and used his grappler to tie to a building to whip himself back up in altitude before he fell to his death. it was a nice fly though, a beautiful night and just when it couldn't get much better they cleared the shroud. That was when you just reached the point where you're coming out of light-polution and the stars seemed to just melt into existence. Initially he called it "piercing the veil" but then he met "The Veil" who just so happend to be into the exact same music as him...they had vehicles they both named after the same old band and it was just... magic. Fireworks everywhere. More fireworks than when Matt and Chelle kissed. No literally fireworks when off because Humanity tied a guy to about 100lbs of fireworks and a hoverpack. A lot more magic with Chelle though.. Anyway, because The Veil was such a swell guy and Humanity didn't wanna go "Humanity" on his face he renamed the phrase. End of expositional and irrelevant information.

After but a few more moments Humanity pulled back, getting ready to do his usual land but before he did several little lights began to appear on the ground. A smug smile on his face forced the cocky and somewhat annoying human to descend, tucking and rolling from his landing only to stand up and start raveling up the flight suit. He landed and looked around for with a mental checklist. There were candles lit systematically, there were two chairs and a table, though the tablecloth was actually an off shade of maroon rather than red as he had texted. He wouldn't be overly harsh in remembering that however. There was a radio playing some of the late night music. Despite having just come from a more formal area and now eing less formally dressed, Humanity had decided to keep the tone a bit more...sophisticated. He wasn't quite sure his week human heart could handle the club right now. But make no mistake...he was dragging her to a club at some point. REGARDLESS!!! Matthew looked to the woman and with a broad smile he said...

"My Queen, a night amongst the stars?" He asked with a little bow, though if he was being playfully patronizing or just a dork was...unclear. Okay he was being a dork, but that isn't any different than normal.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 18th 2017, 11:16 am

Each twist and turn was strategically timed as Chelle made her way after Matthew. She wanted nothing more than to just speed up and catch him when he started to lose too much altitude. But, he managed to sling shot himself back into the air with a form of grappeling hook. She found that to be a bit impressive.

"Good! But please be careful!" she would shout as he veered off into his own spiral moves, plummeting downward just before grappeling himself to a nearby building and flinging himself up into the air. Their adventures through the forest had turned into the edge of the city. There were only a few houses here and there, but there was still a clearing beyond the houses. It looked to be an unpurchased lot with grass that was still tended to by whomever owned the land and was trying to get rid of it for... housing developement? That made the most sense in this part of Los Angeles, after all.

The Queen would watch as Humanity rolled forward into his stop, making a graceful landing. She had to admit that her stomach churned in fear as he made the leap, and was glad he had his wingsuit to help soften the fall. Pulling her eyes from him, however, she noticed the candles, the table, and the fact it was literally a dinner for two. At quarter passed two in the morning. Letting out a gleeful laugh, she landed gently. Her form stepping onto the grass as her wings tucked behind of her before vanishing in a soft puff of purple smoke. A few ashes and a feather fell behind of her, leaving just a smidge of her essence behind.

"You've out done yourself..." she said, making her way over to the table. The music was a nice touch, and the way the sky just so happened to be opened up tonight made her smile even more.

Could this get even better?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 25th 2017, 10:29 pm

She had stated he had outdone himself and he couldn't help but beam a smile, a little bit of a cocky one, but a smile none the less. He couldn't help but feel that nagging perfectionism of his eating away at the slightly different colored cloth as he walked over to pull out a chair for the Queen. He'd let her sit before pushing it in and walking over to his seat and sitting down with a sigh, taking his accessories off of his face. He took in the fresh night air and looked about. It was easy to lose track of time and how tired he really was. He let out a relieved sigh as he looked around and nodded.

"Well I hope to outdo myself a lot in the future too. Especially when I figure out how to stop...whatever it was that happened earlier." He said as he raised a glass from the table and tilted it towards her. "To living through the night as if there were no tomorrow." he said with a smile, waiting to see if she would add anything else to what he said or if she would just toast the glasses...or ignore it entirely. He doubted she'd do that, but it was possible. Tonight, this morning, until the sun rose all that mattered in the world was what was right here at this table.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 10th 2017, 10:55 pm

She had never felt more alive in her entire life than this night. It was something... special. She had nearly died, again, nearly killed Matthew, and here they both were, feeling much better and ready to take on the world together. But, instead, they sat in a grassy field at a fine dining table with a full spread and really great wine as well.

Clinking her glass to his, just would accept his toast but add her own words.

"And to us, for eternity." She was sure that would spook him, but, she was growing more and more fond of Matthew with each passing moment they spent together. It was as if the world let her live just long enough to meet him and to... be with him. It was funny how the universe worked, sometimes. Very funny, indeed.

She would work on her food, sharing soft conversation with Matthew as they did. She didn't normally eat, or have to, but she enjoyed food. The flavors especially. Wine was always delicious, of course.

"Thank you," she said after sharing a very pleasant, and comfortable silence with him.

"And before you ask for what, just... think about it." she let a soft smile lace her lips as she stood and moved around of the table to sit with him. She moved into his lap and ran a hand through his hair, her forehead then pressing to his gently.

"You've given me a reason to keep on living, or at least try to." she said, tears threatening to spill over as she just closed her eyes and listened to him breathe. Listened to his heart beat. She breathed him in, his smell just... infiltrating her every fiber. She didn't want to let him go, but she would have to. She had a few more business meetings to attend for the next few days, and there was no way he could clear his schedule to come to those as well, and she knew that. But tonight, they had each other... and that's all that mattered.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top