The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapdo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_voting_bardo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2016, 1:29 pm

that's good I'm hungry too,smells like mommy got breakfast ready let's go then she leads him to the dining room where her parents are at.
yay pancakes my favorite chocolate chips,and blueberry ones all kinds of yummy's.
Jeannie takes a seat and starts munching away on pancakes.

looks like it was a good thing you got them oven modifications done before they came dear,Jeannie's hungry as every then another guest on top of that would be hard to keep up with.
yup nice to see it works much more efficiently so you can make more in less time, eats like a sumo but looks like a model nature sure works in funny ways sometimes,not sure where she puts it all
Jeannie takes a break from eating her pancakes lifting her shirt up she looks at her stomach
huh yeah I'm not sure where it goes either daddy,maybe I got a black hole in my belly button or something. I don't carry really how it works I like it I like sweets too much to have to worry about getting fat from eating too many,so it's a perfect odd power for meshe then returns to munchinghurry up and get some malik mommy pancakes are the yummiest and will fix you hungry tummy all up

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Post by Rozmer September 3rd 2016, 2:05 pm

Pancakes just for me? Rozmer exclaimed in a mocking tone as he appeared next to Dire. He'd throw his arm around the boy, shaking him playfully before releasing him. Mama Rose you really shouldn't have. There was a slight air of malice to Rozmer's presence, as though he were covering for some darker emotion with his exuberant behavior. Not to mention that he had just showed up unannounced and uninvited in the home of people he didn't even know. Something was up, but he wasn't letting on just what it was, not yet anyway. Currently he was too busy filling up his plate with pancakes.

So he started, his eyes darting intensely between Dire and Jeanie while maintaining his overall relaxed posture. Either of you want to venture a guess as to why I decided to interrupt breakfast? Taking a bottle of syrup from the table he drizzled a heaping amount over the pancakes on his plate. Besides the delicious pancakes of course.

They wouldn't have an opportunity to answer as he took a seat and began talking, all the while shoving bits of the fluffy sweet breakfast in his mouth. I'll tell you why. His tone remained over the top, like a rehearsed speech from a used car dealer. Do you have any idea how much attention you two have drawn to yourselves? Causing a scene in the streets of London, a shooting in a cafe, boarding another plane with your swords out this time with a bleeding injury not to mention threats against a child on said plane. To top it all off you choose a castle as your spot to lie low. A large bite of pancake was thrust into his mouth and he paused a moment to chew it down and to take a breath. Suffice it to say it wasn't hard for me to find you, you've been about as inconspicuous as an elephant in a three piece suit in a crowded mall.

Pausing then, Rozmer stood from the table and reached back to his back left pocket of his pants. Whipping his hand forward he would drop a handful of newspaper pages down on the table, each from a different paper, each detailing the wild events of the two misguided mercenaries. He'd plant his right finger firmly on the stack, leaning forward over the table ad towards the two of them. Each of these articles contains a story about the two of you and no they aren't flattering. His fist slammed against the papers now, his anger beginning to show. This is the kind of thing I was trying to stop you both from causing. This is why I took you out of the airport and out to an isolated location before you ran off, rude by they way.

Now visibly irritated Rozmer took out his lighter and pack of cigarettes from his vest pocket, lighting it up right there at the table. Taking a deep drag, he seemed to calm if only slightly. The cigarette hung, smoking steadily in the corner of his mouth as he continued. You two aren't the only people with abilities in this world, far from it. I suggest you get it together before you start attracting the attention of more than just local newspapers. Otherwise there are going to be consequences far worse than a few unflattering tabloids for the metahuman community at large. Finally done with his little rant, Rozmer sat back down at the table, stabbing his fork into another pancake and shoving the whole thing in his mouth. I'm sorry for disturbing your breakfast he said off handed to Jeanie's parents who would no doubt be rather confused as to what was going on.

Rozmer
Rozmer

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2016, 3:38 pm

so Mr. wizard was back and decided to invite himself to breakfast ok then.Jeannie listens to him explain his reasons besides her mom's pancakes for joining them
huh,so are you like the doctor or something and trying to keep us from messing up time or something? you know if you wanted our help all you had to do was ask.

I know there is other heroes and stuff. we aren't trying to hide I need my daddy's help with something so I came to see him I don't really see how someone going to their house would be a problem.

the thingy in the restaurant wasn't our fault,they were after malik for some reason maybe he should've run around with swords . I still don't get why your upset I just want to climb a mountain and get some snow.
could you explain things a little better? do you and malik have something going on I'm stuck in the middle of? cause most of your problems seem to be his fault but his new to hero stuff and don't know better I guess. we didn't mean to cause trouble.maybe if there was a rule book you could give us,so we'd know when we're doing stuff we shouldn't.

I never knew about a meta what's it community thing to know to worry about it.

Jeannie parents watch as the seem to have another interesting guest well at least his polite about his sudden dropping in
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 3rd 2016, 5:40 pm

Dire's face of sheer anger and fear showed in his face as Rozmer appeared.
He could not BELIEVE he had a nightmare with this fool in it, he wasn't even in costume in the airport.
He couldn't help the shooting... What the hell was he supposed to do, die???

He glared at Rozmer, "What the hell do you want with me??? What kind of powers make you able to invade my dreams??? What the hell did I do wrong??? I can't help my line of work makes me a much hated target! AND I WASN'T EVEN IN COSTUME!!! Sadly, I DID have a hole in my hand... I just don't get what I'm doing wrong!!! Maybe if you think I'm being such a bad superhuman, you should TEACH me..."

He matched the angry glare Rozmer was projecting, he was not afraid to die.
The only thing that set him apart from Rozmer, he wasn't scared of the consequences of living.
He matched the smug tone Rozmer originally projected, "Are you a little jealous that I have the balls to waltz around as if I were the shit? 'Cuz, I'm pretty sure I am..."
He pressed "deploy" on his watch so his suit would pop up on him.
He then began to waltz around the room, implying he was "the shit".

"I have a feeling I'm gonna have to work with you one day, and that's gonna be how I die..."
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozmer September 3rd 2016, 7:30 pm

Rozmer laughed as Jeanie spoke. It wasn't malicious or angry it was simply a genuine laugh. She was more or less caught up in this, minus the shooting in the cafe of course. They articles had come firmed her as the shooter. He rose from his seat as he thought on this, clearly much happier now than he had been just a few minutes ago. Taking another puff of his cigarette, he spoke.

Nah I don't need your help he chuckled amused at her comment about the doctor. She was considerably closer than he guessed she realized. I'm trying I help you. Pausing for a moment, allowing Dire to interrupt him with his rather long winded outburst. Damn this kid had some anger issues. And what was all that about invading his dreams? On that aspect Rozmer was clueless. Maybe the kid was experiencing some kind of world crossover in his sleep. The idea wasn't so crazy, but Rozmer had no idea what world he might have been experiencing so there was little he could do as Farr as explanation.

His attention went back to addressing the room at large, mainly Jeanie and Dire as he spoke again. That is exactly what I'm talking about. You two NEED to try to hide a little more. When I say the metahuman community I mean you and me and every other asshole out there who can do something superhuman. We don't all come from the same places or get our powers the same way but we're all connected. And when a couple of us act like idiots, draw attention to ourselves, it makes the normal people nervous. It makes them afraid. They already know that we can do things they couldn't dream of but when they see it in action especially when it's associated with violence, that fear turns to hatred. He took a deep breath, taking in more of the cigarette smoke before letting it out in a large puff over the table. But his relaxation was short lived.

Dire began posturing, acting like the big man on campus. This was to be expected, he was young, Rozmer could relate. But it still make him laugh with a knowing smile. Listen kid, life is gonna eventually teach you that it takes less balls to gloat and act tough than it does to sit back and remain silent. He shoved another pancake in his mouth, his darkening somewhat, but to nothing fierce or angry.  He returned to the topic at hand. All I want is for the two of you to think before you do, realize that your actions are like throwing a pebble in a pond. You're not the only ones who are gonna feel the ripple. And the more waves you make, the more likely it is that something with far worse intentions than my own is gonna hunt you down and find you. You two seem like good, if a little aloof people. I do t want to see you go down a path you can't bring yourself back from. Another pancake entered his mouth as he finished the last of his cigarette, putting it out on his plate. And trust me he was addressing Dire  specifically now if you ever end up having to work with me against something, a lot more than your life would be at stake. But that's not important. What is, is that you two lay low for awhile. So...how can I help you?
Rozmer
Rozmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2016, 8:05 pm

Jeannie listens to Rozmer seems like he is just a more experienced hero offing advice he just has a dramatic way of doing it.

so you think we should remember to look before we leap then.gotcha will try to be more subtle with things.

maybe you could join us on our quest then if you're not doing anything. give us some pointers about making less commotion. maybe you can explain why snow from mount Everest is something someone would want.

i can't make sense out of it,but your much wiser so maybe you know if it's magic or something
Jeannie munchies on some more pancakes and waits to see what rozmer will say next
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 3rd 2016, 10:05 pm

Dire couldn't tell if he hated Rozmer or loved him.
He sort of reminded him of something evil, something that belonged in hell with Errtu.
Yet he gave a big long wise hero bullshit as well...
He could NOT think he had a nightmare with Rozmer involved, and he then appear the next morning.
He had to play besties for now though.

"First things first, you can teach me the art of heroism. That would be nice... I feel a little left out, because I'm the only not hero here..."

He hunted down the freez-o-thingy and handed it to Rozmer.
He gave him an impish grin and dropped a pancake inside.
He shut the lid, counted to 10, and pulled out the now completely frozen pancake out of the cooler.

"We have to put snow from the very top of Everest inside this... That sounds like a fetish..." He winked and asked Jeannie,

"So, are we gonna have to wait since Rozzy Wozzy wants us to lay low? Do we get to have another sleepover???"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 4th 2016, 12:14 am

Jeannie thinks about maliks suggestion
huh good question,I do like sleepovers and there was no time limit on when we need to get the snow,what do you think rozmer,is it ok for us to go out or should we wait awhile ?
she then notices the frozen pancake and grabs a stick and pokes it then holds it up smiling amused behold the mighty pancicle! she then takes a bite out of the pancake popsicle muum that was a good idea aghhh brain freeze
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozmer September 4th 2016, 10:21 am

Rozmer laughed again as Dire spoke, clearly amused by his demand and assumption.You want ME to teach you how to be a hero? I'm sorry but that's actually pretty funny. You don't get taught how to be a "hero" He produced another cigarette as he mulled over what to do with these two. It would be simple enough to help them on their quest of course but he needed more information. He also needed to get a solid read on Dire. The guy had admitted to killing someone earlier after all, so Rozmer was unsure if he truly wanted to go the ways of heroism and all that.

And I'm not exactly sure why you think I'm one. It's not like I'm running around in a tight spandex suit or hiding my identity or anything. Just think of me as...I don't know a guardian angel. Better yet like the ghosts of Christmas all bundled up in to one lovable chain smoking package. He lit the second cigarette as a way of punctuating this. Inhaling the smoke deep into his lungs, he let out a sigh. Now if this Yuletide spirit is gonna help you all out, I need to know a little more exactly why you are going to get snow from Mount Everest? Who wants it? What for? You know stuff that could be rather important. I know you were hoping I'd have some insight on that Jeanie but without any context I don't have a lot to go on. And yes, I would very much prefer that you lay low for awhile.
Rozmer
Rozmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 4th 2016, 1:38 pm

Jeannie's eyes light up with amusement as rozmer explains exactly what he is a guardian angel Christmas spirit how exciting she never meets one of them before.
that really neat Mr. rozmer huh will sense you want to help I wish I could tell you more but I honestly,don't know too much about it. I saw this add in the paper for this thing called the list.
it's all these things someone wants to be found but they didn't say who it was for. it just said to go to this building.

cause my animal powers make me really good at finding stuff I thought I'd give it a try.
she decides visual add might help rozmer understand the situation more so she grabs some markers and paper she draws the building to see if he knows about it. she also writes down the list to show him the things and see if maybe he had an idea why someone would have an interest in this things. as they seemed completely random to her.
this is one of those times her photographic memory comes in handy as she remembered the things in great detail. she also pretty good at drawing so it shows give him a good idea of it.

she then starts on another picture and continues the storyso you go there and see this ladyshe shows him a picture of the receptionist.she shows you the list and lets you pick a mission then you go back to her with what it is once you got it.sorry, I can't tell you more but that all I know about it.guess I made a boo-boo, huh not asking enough questions huh
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 4th 2016, 5:51 pm

Dire was coming to like this guy. It was like a bad smell. You didn't like it, but it just dulled after a while.

"Dude, I would kill myself if I had to see you in spandex."
He was hoping a nice tone was coming out of him and not a bad one.
He smiled
"It was nice of ya to drop in, I need someone who's better at teleporting. Also, weren't the ghosts of Christmas like... Evil? Yet, they were evil in their own strange way, like in a good way."

He looked at Rozmer, "Do you just have infinite cigarettes? That's pretty cool if you want to have no lungs."
He never bothered with cigarettes, they did nothing for him and they also did nothing to harm him.
He was going to question Rozmer later, but for now he just HAD to play it cool.
"Isn't this bromantic? Two hopefully straight dudes and one not straight female to climb a wonderful mountain... Now we can ALL argue over which girl is cuter!!!"
He held his fist out as if to fist bump, "As Jeannie revealed earlier, my real name is Malik. You already know my superhuman name is Dire."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozmer September 4th 2016, 6:23 pm

A sly smile crept across Rozmer's face as Direemtiined that the Christmas ghosts in A Christmas Carol were good in an evil sort of way or visa versa. Much like Jeanie's comment he wasn't exceptionally far off from what Rozmer was, but then of course the devil is always in the details. More I terstingly however was Jeanie's reproduction of "the list". It immediately drew Rozmer's attention, his face inching closer to the table as she reproduced it's contents. With each passing item, Rozmer grew more and more concerned. Not only was whoever was behind the list da heroically knowledgable of this world, they clearly had a flare for the dramatic. More than a few of the items he knew to be essentially impossible to obtain, especially for the clientele it was attracting. Who on earth could be behind something like this?

Well, once Jeanie had finished, Rozmer had to speak his mind. Im gonna be honest with you here he began, light puffs escaping his mouth with every syllable. Whoever made this list probably doesn't expect it to be even possible for you to obtain at least half the items on this list. If they do, they're certifiably insane. As he said this, he once more produced his lighter and cigarettes from his vest pocket. And I'm more than a little disturbed to see this he pointed to his lighter on the list. Putting the lighter and pack back he thought for a moment, deciding on the beat course of action.

On one hand, the snow seemed a harmless item. On the other whoever made this list was clearly testing the water for capable individuals. Why was anyone's guess. But for now, he couldn't see any harm in helping these two out.Regardless, this is clearly a test of ability. They want to see how you perform a difficult task. Luckily there's gonna be little need for us to climb that mountain. he finally spoke back up, offering out his hand to Jeanie and a fist to the newly introduced Malik. Grab on and I'll take you there right now.
Rozmer
Rozmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 4th 2016, 8:12 pm

yay that's great you can help,that seems kinda odd to ask us to find the things but not expect us to find it,ok lets goshe grabs the freeze machine to put the snow in and leaves a note to her parents that her and here friends are off to the top of a mountain and she'll see them later,she then grabs grabs rozmer's hand and away they go!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 4th 2016, 9:12 pm

Dire was originally hesitant about teleporting with Rozmer.
He could be sabotaging them.
He could be helping them.
He could be KILLING them...
He simply wanted to scream.
Yet, he smiled and pushed ahead to place his hand on Rozmer's.
"VERY bromantic!!!"
He said with a chuckle.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozmer September 5th 2016, 11:57 am

As Jeanie and Malik placed their hands on Rozmer's the trio were immediately teleported away...just not all to the same place. Rozmer and Jeanie would appear a relatively short distance below the summit of Mt. Everest. He could have of course taken them to the very top but where would the fun be in that? After all, the list seemed to be a test and if Jeanie and Mallik hoped to gain whatever the prize was for achieving g their task, he was at least gonna make them work a little for it.

Alright! Rozmer shouting over the howling winds and frigid cold that immediately bit down to his core. You're not in any kind of climbing gear so I suggest you hurry and collect that snow. He then looked around as if surprised by Malik's absence. Are we missing someone? he remained completely straight faced as he asked this, as though oblivious to Dire absence.

And speaking of Dire, he and Rozmer were somewhere very different from Mt. Everest. While Rozmer and Jeanie were at the highest point in the world, Rozmer and Dire were in Kubera the deepest cave system in the world. So dark was it inside that the tip of Rozmer's cigarette was the only light source. It illuminated his face in a faint orange glow with long eerie shadows dancing from the burning tip. It was a somewhat intimidating sight, as he had intended.

Well, we aren't exactly on a mountain now are we? he remarked, wondering how Malik would receive this.Before you ask, Jeanie's fine, she's up at the summit preparing to collect the snow as we speak. And I'll be taking you there as well, assuming you cooperate. His voice echoed in deep bellows through the pitch black cave. But since I've got you to myself for the moment I've got a few questions. Firstly, who exactly is Errtu?
Rozmer
Rozmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2016, 2:03 pm

huh, Jeannie's not sure if she'll ever get used to teleporting such an odd feeling. rozmer tells her to go ahead and get the snow.

ok then it's kinda chilly so don't wanna stay too long. she looks around and doesn't see malikhuh where'd malik go wonder if your teleporting got crossed up with his or something and he landed somewhere else,I'll get the snow then we can look for him

Jeannie goes about completing her quest she packs some snow in her dads freeze machine,she looks at the instruction book and pushes some buttons. the machine lights up and makes some sounds.

ok that should do it daddy's machine well keep the snow nice and cold,ready to go rozmer,i don't know about you but i never been a fan of the cold so not into staying longer then we got to. is a nice view from here
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top