The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapdo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_voting_bardo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapdo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_voting_bardo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 20th 2016, 7:48 pm

[OOC: Sorry the question seems directed to Dire. I can delete if anyone has problem with this]

Dire took a deep breath and sheathed his swords "Man, I don't want to fight you... You actually seem like a cool guy. Dig the purple bee-tee-dubs." He gave a small bow
"I can't tell you my REAL name as of now, but my superhuman name is Dire. Sorry I flipped out, I was a little nervous about your powers."
All he could hope was that Rozmer understood he was actually apologetic.

"I WAS trying to fly for free by using that fake merc ticket on the dumb girl, but I wasn't expecting to meet Jeannie..."
But I sure am glad I did... He added
"I've always wanted be a hero, but mercenaries cannot be heroes... Yet, I'm not a villain either... Damn you Errtu..." He muttered that last part.
"I have no explanations... Take me to jail you want, I don't care. I'll get out as fast as you could put me in. My defense would simply be: I was not going to hurt ANYONE with these weapons..."
He made a face that looked oddly like a smile"And dick move with the candy, chipmunk..."

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Post by Jeannie Rose August 20th 2016, 9:34 pm

Jeannie watches the two curious still confused on what exactly is going on. dire goes to attack rozmer but then stops Jeannie can't help but laugh as rozmer produces another gobstopper and turns himself into a chipmuckthat's so silly! once she gets control of her laughing she decides to question rozmer confused about his interference.

so why'd you bring me along? I guess you had reasons to question dire and his swords but I just set on a plane. how'd we get here are you a wizard? I didn't know airport security hired wizards.

could you send us back though I got things to do besides sitting in a dessert. oh, do you have any magic tricks to keep snow from melting?silly question but I need to get snow from the top of a mountain,I was going see my daddy to see if he had any science stuff but if you had a magic snow globe or something I could use and blink me back to the mountain that'd be nice.

oh yeah, do you know anything about a lighter that people might find important? the people I'm getting the snow for,there's a thingy called Rozmer's Lighter on it. not sure if it's you or some other rozmer there talking about just though I wouldn't hurt to ask. where sorry if we caused trouble,but we didn't mean any harm, what if dire put his swords in a bag or something tell we got off the plane would that be better? or perhaps you could come with us to keep an eye on him if that makes you more comfortable.

Jeannie smiles hoping by being friendly maybe they can work out this out so she can get back to her quest.maybe get him to join them he seems like nice guy and haveing one more person to help would make her quest easier Plus if he knew anything about the lighter in question she could possibly get a bonus from her current employer for a two for one deal of some kind
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 27th 2016, 5:48 pm

"Ya know what?!" Dire says with an exasperated moan
"I don't have time for this... Catch us if you can!!!"
He spun on his heel, touched Jeannie on the shoulder, and said:
"If we die, it's not my fault..."
Filled with rage and fear, he flipped Rozmer the finger, and focused on going to England.
Hell, anywhere in Europe would be great...
He made a face and his vision blacked out.
He hoped Jeannie's had too.

When his vision returned, the first he noticed was Jeannie wasn't near him.
The second thing he noticed was Jeannie was on top of a little shop.
The third: He was hanging from the Eiffel Tower.
His cloak had wrapped around one of the bars on the legs.
"Can't say this was the worst place I've been teleported to..."
He looked up and saw it was dark.
Dark? He thought How long was I out?
What he did NOT know was time had passed when they teleported FARTHER than he should've, WITH a passenger.
He gave a smile and a thumbs up to Jeannie before using his agility to get down.

It took him about 10 minutes to get down.
He teleported up to Jeannie and said, "Sorry for the set-back. Guess I was thinking about French kissing Rozmer..."He said jokingly.
He jokes around about that kind of stuff, but he was FAR from homosexual.
Hell, he was looking for a girlfriend now!
Though he did respect EVERYONE'S opinion about ANYTHING.
"So how do we get from point A..."
He pointed at the ground.
"To point B from here?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 27th 2016, 6:19 pm

Jeannie is not sure if she likes teleporting much,maybe that's why nightcrawler is blue he has permanent motion sickness. so dire freed them from that odd wizard guy that stranded them in the dessert how rude.

but she is somehow on the roof of a building,well at least her landing was better than dire, she can't help but laugh as she sees him hanging from the Eiffel Tower.what are you doing up the silly? she smiles and gives him a thumbs up too.

dire makes his way over to the roof she somehow landed on and explains their situation.ok no more silly thoughts before teleporting then,well I guess we could jump,or maybe a big bird could come by and hitch a ride,you just teleporting us down would be the best way,or if there is a window we could climb in or a ladder to climb down.

well, at least you didn't land us in a volcano of the bottom of the sea. Is teleporting always this tricky?
She looks around to see if there is a way down,oh right she pulls her phone and calls her parents hey mommy yeah tell daddy will be a little late picking up his frezo gizmo we had some complications with our flight and ended up in France instead ok,see you soon bye bye.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 27th 2016, 8:47 pm

He wanted to go to an airport in costume, but he did NOT want to run into Rozmer or some some crazy baguette wielding frenchman.
He weighed out his options.
Jeannie was a bounty hunter. World's greatest, supposedly. If ANY of the people he spared or ruined wanted his identity, she could give them it easily.
It's a risk I've gotta take...
He hesitated, pressed the deploy button on his watch and his supersuit disappeared.
Thank goodness he kept clothes.
He was now wearing aviators, a yellow t-shirt, a black leather jacket, black jeans, and some yellow and black basketball shoes.
"I'm trusting you with this, if you tell anyone this... I will kill you..."
He paused
"I'll try to kill you..."
"My name is Malik Faulkner. That's all there is to know..."

He yawned, "No more teleporting... I prolly couldn't even do it if I tried. We're going to the airport under the radar this time. It's not usually hard, I'm just not used to having passengers..."
He spotted out an alleyway behind them that was only 10 feet down. He pointed and said, "Ladies first..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 27th 2016, 10:14 pm

Jeannie watches amused as dire changes into normal clothes in the blink of an eye.
neat trick,is your suit from the guy you got the swords from but instead of making fire it disappears whenever you want.
he then rambles on about killing her or not ok then tells her his real name huh ok well I'm good at keeping secrets,so you don't have to worry about that,besides I like better that I know your real name cause now were super buddies like batman and superman cause they know each others secrets and stuff. but I should still call you your hero name when you're in costume right so everybody else won't know. Malik, I like that its mysteries you should be magician I'd make a good assistant cause I heal really fast so you don't have to worry about missing up when sawing me in half I think never been sawed in half but lizards grow their tails back so should work ok.

she spots the alleyway deciding have some fun with getting down she gets running strat then does some cartwheels before back flipping off the roof landing in the alleyway she then poses like a gymnast finishing their routine.

ta da yay perfect ten,Jeannie gets the gold!thank you thank you
She bows to an imaginary crowd then waits for Malik, to get down
hey think we can stop for dinner ,I'm hungry again and french foods supposed be good really good.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 27th 2016, 11:20 pm

"Yeah I really hate that guy... He's mean. I guess we are super buds... Kind of funny, being as we also do things for money."
O-M-G!!! He thought I have a superbud!!!

Malik chuckles nervously, "I already have sawn a lady in half..." He blinks
"You happen to know how to put her back together?" He asked in mock innocence.
"BUT you would be my first choice for assistant. They could call me Night Owl. And my lovely assistant Hoo-Dini..." He mocked magician voice.

At the compliment to his name, he smiled.
"Thanks, it means: king. I'm the king of screwing EVERYTHING up!!!"

When he saw Jeannie do her Olympic style moves, he grinned. "Not so fast, girly..."
He got to a jogging start and did a mix of what looked like ballerina moves and karate moves. He would spin on his toes and do roundhouse kick flips all the way to the ledge. Then he did a 360 axis flip and landed on his hands.
"Mericans: 1. Brits: 0." He smiled.
"I thought Frenchies only ate each other's tongue's... Not saying I'm not down that, I haven't kissed someone in forever."
As soon as he said that, he smacked his hand over his mouth.
Whoops!!!
"Did NOT mean to admit that!!! Let's just go eat..."
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 28th 2016, 12:39 am

Jeannie claps amused with his performancegood job,huh king that's super cool,I'm not sure what Jeannie means I just thought it meant I'm supposed to live in a bottle or something.

huh not sure about tounges but I heard they eat snails that sound kinda grosses but I'm sure there is somewhere here with good food. guess I'll follow my nose that usually works well when I'm hungry.

She goes out of the alleyway smelling the air in search for food for them.bingo she points to a fancy looking restaurant.
yeah that one smells yummy and it looks fancy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 28th 2016, 7:46 am

He sniffs the air and realizes how hungry he is.
"Yeah let's go to that one..." He echoes and leads her to the restaurant.

When they step in, he realized they were really underdressed. Everyone there was dressed nicely.The entryway was a hall type area that obviously was a waiting room. It had red carpeting and velvet seats lining the walls that looked suspiciously like church pews.
The moon light cast itself in through the circular windows upon the roof.
The desk was a simple desk with two red velvet dividers on either side- to keep people from getting in- and menues on the table.
A man with very thin mustatche greeted them warmly.
"Bonjour! Monsieur and Madamoiselle. What brings you to our fine establishment?!"

"Quite fine it is, monsieur! I would like a table for two, please." He said in an honest French accent.

"Ah, taking the madamoiselle out for the night, oui? You two make lovely couple." He bowed

Malik chuckled "I appreciate that my good friend. We are not a pair, simply hungry from a long day."

"Ah, you are not a pair YET my friend! Love strikes as a cobra, yet as soft as baby's skin!" He grabbed two menus and led them to their table. He thanked the man and immediately saw what he wanted.
"Well waddaya know..." He said when he saw it.
A short lady with long blonde hair came over and said, "Bonjour, I am Sasha. I will be your waitress today. How may I serve you?" She had a very welcoming voice

"Yeah, I'll order the French Kiss with a crepe please."

"Okay and for you madamoiselle?" She asked as she finished scribbling Malik's order.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 28th 2016, 3:45 pm

so they arrive at the restaurant and Jeannie looks around amused by the fanciness inside. Huh, she should wore her fancy clothes everybody is dressed oh well. so a fun moustache guy helps them find a seat

huh wonder what he means by that baby cobra stuff french guys are funny,huh and he thought we were a couple that wouldn't work you're a nice friend but you're a guy,Jeannie likes girls. we can be best friends, though. she hopes dire is to upset cause she does like him a lot as a friend his quite funny to be with

the waitress comes oh she's cute Jeannie notices and takes their orders
hey you got your french kiss after all hopefully it's better than the one you thought Mr wizard was going to give you,huh I'm really hungry so one of everything please

Jeannie's mouth waters as she anticipates the yummy meal to come.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 28th 2016, 8:04 pm

Malik laughed when she said she likes girls, "That makes two of us! Don't worry, I never would've looked at you that way. We DEFINITELY can be best friends. He was prolly thinking we were on a trial date something..."

When the lady came back, she had two plates in hand and a drink.
"One sampler..."She sat down a plate in front of Jeannie. The plate had mix of about 7 smaller french cuisines on it.
"One crepe..."
She sat the plate with fluffy pastry down in front of Malik.
"And one french kiss."
She sat the drink down.
"Thank you, madamoiselle." He smiled.
When she was gone, he faked a disappointed face.
"This is NOT what I ordered!"
He laughed
"So, do we argue over girls? Now that I know you like them."
He said as he took a drink.
He knew it was alcoholic, AND he knew it was impossible to get drunk.
And he was a man who NEEDED some drunk in his life.
He chugged the whole drink and made an unamused face.
"And what about your girlfriends? Do I get to meet them?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 28th 2016, 9:00 pm

yay snack time Jeannie happily munches on her meal huh maybe you thought it was something else,I thought a french kiss would be like some kinda desert or something so it's a drink interesting. no, I guess maybe if we liked the same girl,but we could find twins to double date then we'd both win. huh, maybe if we bump into any of them.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 28th 2016, 9:46 pm

"Hey! I'm down! Then we'd be related too. I would certainly hope we could find someone. No one really likes a killer though..." He thumbs to himself

He put his chin in his palms like a teenage girl "So... What kind of girl do you like. Get juicy with it. I normally go for anyone but redheads. Not too skinny but not too fat ya know?"

His gears turn and starts to puff towards the mission.
CHOO CHOO!!! Train of thought leaving the station!
His eyes wander and he finds himself looking at a girl's butt.
He moves to get a better angle and says, "So does your dad actually have something to keep the snow co-"
The waitress bent down to get a tray, and her hips did NOT lie.
"HOT!"
He sighed as his eyes widened.
He hated checking a girl out while he was in a girl's company.
Sure she's lesbian, but it's still rude.
When she straightened, he searched for another proper posterior, or a pretty face.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 28th 2016, 10:51 pm

yeah that be neat,huh well maybe if you dated a vampire cause you bring her home snacks when you get back from work. poor dire he's really down about this him being a nice guy in a bad situation,hopefully, her joke will cheer him up,even tough dating a  would be practical in his situation,especially   if it's one of them emo twilight ones that feel bad about having to eat people then she'd understand him.

so it could be a joke or dating advice depending on how you look at it.she then thinks about his question about girls she likes
huh let me think I guess a lot of kinds. I like ones that are funny and nice,not too serious cause I'm kinda a big kid I don't like acting too grown up.if they like animals like me that's great,hippy type girls are fun cause there all mellow,goth ones not so much some are pretty I guess but so depressing.

huh, I guess you meant  looks guessing by what you said huh? well, I guess my size well I guess ones that are taller are ok.huh you like in the middle type that's good. I like that too kind like skinny but not skeleton thin that be scary. I guess a like maybe  dancer yoga chick build you now like athletic but not over muscle like body builders there scare and to guyish ,I don't really have a preference in hair color,but I love anime and video games so something crazy like pink or purple that's out of this world would be cool

why do you not like redheads?I think that be nice we could play spiderman but with girls. huh wonder what kissing upside down like that's better or worse than normal

she notices him watching the waitress,and joins him yup he has nice taste in girls and would make a good wingman.
dire apparently felt they were getting  off task and brings up the mission. yay another reason he makes a great best friend she's easily distracted and he can help remind her what she is supposed to be focusing on

yeah he's got  super freezers he made,him and some buddies made it to keep their beer cold better at tailgating parties for football,smarty pants guys invent all kinds of funny stuff with their free time. he said we can use one they made a bunch when they decided  was a good idea. use liquid nitrogen he said it should work  people make ice cream with it so should be kinda like a snow cone I guess
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 29th 2016, 7:25 am

"Dating a vampire? That sounds kinda hot. I don't think she could turn me though. It would be cool to be a vampire. I want the teeth." He made vampire teeth with his fingers.

"Yeah the yoga ones always have a lot to squeeze into their pants... If I dated a dancer, we could definitely do routines together. I do a bit of dancing myself. I'm ESPECIALLY good at Micheal Jackson moves."
He had to resist getting up and demonstrating.

"Most redheads have nothing appealing to them. Unless they have actually red hair.
Orange: Bad. Red: Good."

"Do you think your dad has some kind of doo-hicky to let me get drunk? THAT would help SO much with EVERYTHING." He shoved his pastry into his mouth whole.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 29th 2016, 2:52 pm

Jeannie watched his dance and laughs she is happy she bumped into him as he is one of the most amusing people she's encountered in a while.
huh why couldn't you turn into one?I'm not sure if I would cause I don't get sick cause my powers and vampirism like a disease or something right that gets in your blood or something

yeah, red is much better than orangey red that always annoyed me in scooby doo they'd not make her hair as dark and it would look as good. cause if they do it right it's like a strawberry blonde and pretty but sometimes they miss up and it's carrot orange and looks silly.

doo-hickey for drunk that's funny, do you have that problem too,I have to drink a lot before I even start to get notice anything. daddy says it causes I heal quick my liver gets the alcohol out of my blood quicker than normal so it doesn't have time to take effect if your problem is like that he could make you some kinda super beer with more alcohol than normal in it.

that was yummy,huh wonder if they got some good deserts sweets are my favorite
she looks through the menu and latter the waitress brings her a plate with diffrent kinds of cakes as jeannie was unable to make up her mind again.

yay yummys for my tummy,looks like it was actually a good thing you missed up and land us here we got a tasty meal out of it. i wish i could do that then i could eat at ever fancy resturant in the world,everyday i could poof to a difrent place.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top