The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMonsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_voting_barMonsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMonsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_voting_barMonsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga)

Post by The Nekromonga September 4th 2016, 8:57 pm

Hotaru's cell was a far cry from a prison cell. It looked more like a warm, colorful playroom with plastic furniture and an anime-covered bed. She was busy humming a tune and coloring in a book.

"Ano~?" Taru responded to her name, looking up from her coloring books on the floor. Hotaru was about Diana's age group but... she had special needs.

"Heeeeey, Taru... it's me, Princess, and Tyler. Grandpa sent us to fetch you." Princess Diana approached Taru like a long lost child who'd she finally found.

Her face lit up as she recognized them. She forgot about her coloring books and hopped to her feet with no trouble, much like a ninja would. "Hime-chan! Tyrer-kun!" She gave them both a big hug. The slim lady had quite the strong hug.

"So you ready to go?" Diana asked.

She shook her head no. "Hm. Chokoreto?" Taru didn't budge from her spot, but instead asked for candy.

"Uh... they didn't give you..." Diana asked worriedly. The expression on her face was one of forgetfulness.

"Nani no chokomasen!" Hotaru chimed, revealing the frustration of a period of chocolate deprivation during her incarceration.

"Uhh... You got any chocolate or candy, Ty?" Diana asked Tyler, a hint of worry in her voice.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga)

Post by Dusker September 5th 2016, 8:51 am

"Of course I do, I bring chocolate everytime I see Taru." Tyler giggled as he handed taru her favorite kind of chocolate and smile. "There ya go."

As she ate into the chocolate Tyler asked "So should we go now?" with a giggle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 10th 2016, 7:23 am

With Hotaru pacified, Diana let out a sigh of relief. "Let's go home then." She got the magical key and used in on the cell door. When it opened, it opened directly to the rooftop from where they came.

HASASHI RESIDENCE

Hotaru Hasashi was well behaved the whole trip thanks to the chocolate, and only asked for a piggy back ride once they were on estate grounds. Diana excused herself to go, uh, "water the crysanthemums", quickly leaving the task to Tyler. And Hotaru did like to squeeze tightly.

The Viper King was up and about, albeit in a wheelchair. He cheerily welcomed his own flesh and blood back, but Hotaru didn't quite grasp why grandpa was sitting down and embraced him around his broken spine. "Aaaack!" He tried to avoid sounding too distressed.

Of course, to his apprentices, he was his usual condescending self, wondering what took them so long. "...If I was your age, I would have been done by lunchtime. Hmph. Anyway, you pulled it off somehow."

"Now, Diana, while you're here, you can finish your training with Hotaru."

"Thank you, Master Kotaro." Diana bowed, and with a grim face entered the Dojo to begin training immediately. Hotaru treated training like a game, and cartwheeled inside. In a few minutes the sound of wooden swords clashing would echo through the garden, as well as Taru laughing and Diana grunting in pain.

"We shouldn't stay here too long though. We should make preparations to return to Japan... the Dark Judges will retaliate soon. I'd prefer to die in my birth country." He said, stroking his beard.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 11th 2016, 8:43 pm

"I understand completely master, I wish the best for you and if I can prevent it I will not let you die." Tyler said to his master with a bow. When he mentioned that he may die soon Tyler's mind went back to his early days of training with Hasashi and he started to choke up a little.

--END--

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top