The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Ceriac the king of Thugs I_vote_lcapCeriac the king of Thugs I_voting_barCeriac the king of Thugs I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ceriac the king of Thugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ceriac the king of Thugs Empty Ceriac the king of Thugs

Post by Ceriac Vandrend August 6th 2016, 11:34 am

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Ceriac
Title: King of Thugs
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Golden orange
Eyes: Deep Purple
Height: 6ft 11in
Weight: 215lbs (To start)
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume.
Ceriac is a tall man standing at 6ft 11in. In base form he is not terribly threatening, his body build set more like a track runner. When Ceriac activates his power his muscles quadruple in size making him look like a steroid junkie. Ceriac wears a white Do Rag, faded black jeans, worn sneakers, a pair of old sunglasses, and a single set of brass knuckles. In normal conversation Ceriac has a cocky smile, often provoking the conversation if he thinks he can get a good fight.

The Legacy

Personality: Ceriac built his Cocky attitude since he discovered his power, learning that in any pecking order he generally comes out on top.

History:  Born Christopher Vandrend to middle class parents Christine Vandrend and Ryan Vandrend. As a baby the family fell on bad times, so they moved into a poor neighborhood. Growing up Christopher would see thugs walking around and think of them as role models, this taught him to be tough at a young age. In Middle School, during his early teens Christopher had a bad accident. He was hit by a car and taken to the hospital. He recovered fully, but not before a doctor snuck him an untested wonder drug. He returned home and went back to school the next year. Christopher discovered in private that he was growing a tail and decided to keep it a secret. He started to get bigger, his active life style helping him to build muscles early. Soon enough Christopher got in a fight with the school bully. During the fight he tensed all his muscles, his super power coming to life as his muscles nearly doubled in size, his body growing slightly taller. He won the fight, becoming the new school bully. During this year his tail finished growing and lacking a sufficient way to hide it, his parents found out and took him to a hospital to see if they could cure him. When the needles and scalpels came out he went berserk and broke out, destroying everything in the room and the wall, jumping out the massive hole and catching air before he hit the ground. His body lifted up into the air and he took flight. Christopher finished his childhood on the streets, becoming a man and learning how to control his power. Christopher made a few friends on the streets, one of which would let him sleep at his place. After a long talk with this friend he met on the streets, Christopher decided he would become a superhero for the glory.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Flight
(Ceriac can move in any direction while flying by creating air forces around his body. Ceriac can fly backwards, up, down, diagonally in any direction, and if the material is weak enough, he can fly through objects with minimal interruption. Ceriac will use this in battle. Ceriac will dodge with flight and if he manages to grab you, he will use his flight to gain momentum to throw you or slam you into something. Ceriac has no special training in fighting, but his flight has built up his perception speed and as such he can fight faster than most, especially when flying to do so)

Power 2: leveling super strength
(Ceriac's main power allows him to increase his muscle mass at will. Increasing his muscle mass takes time. From base to max power it will take Ceriac thirty seconds to increase to max in one go. Ceriac doesn't just gain strength, he gains weight to match his muscle mass. Although his body is much stronger than just the muscles will allow, if you can calculate his strength at base form each inch of muscle will increase his strength by a total percentage of 10%. Ceriac is able to stop growing his muscles at any point, but if you manage to force him to stop while he is still trying, his whole body will seize up and return to base form. Ceriac is in peak physical shape, but he has a strange case of asthma that only effects him at his max power or if he over exerts himself for too long. Ceriac has always been Cocky since discovering his power. Having such an attitude towards himself Ceriac becomes more and more cocky the stronger he becomes. This attitude makes him act cocky during the fight, he will often try long finishers or complicated attacks to seem even cooler to feed his ego. Ceriac will take any risk if his ego gets too big during a fight, leaving himself open more often and underestimating his opponent. Although this ego has lead to him killing opponents, I don't plan on him doing that here)
Sub-effects of Super Strength:
-Heightened endurance
-larger body mass (Weighs more)
-Becomes even more Cocky

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Lung issues.
(Ceriac can use his power at will, but if he over exerts himself at max then his lungs will lock up until he returns to his base form an relaxes)

Weakness 2: Very sensitive to Sound
(Ceriac is weak to any sound wave power. His ears are very sensitive and he can be debilitated by a high enough frequency)

Weakness 3: Weak mind
(Ceriac is weak of mind meaning he is very susceptible to mind control and Psychic attacks)

Weakness 4: Temporal Migraines
(Whenever any Temporal activity happens around Ceriac he gets terrible migraines. These massive head aches do not stop him, but they do slow him down in any situation)

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

-Full control over Monkey Like Tail (Always uses tail as a belt)

-Always out for a fight.

-Likes to provoke tough fighters during conversation.

-Wears brass knuckles. (Ceriac does not use these in combat for fear of breaking them. He wears them for show)

-Wears sunglasses (Bad vision at night)

-Ceriac despite his powers and endurance is a man, and can die. (Ceriac will not fight to the death if he can avoid it)

-Thinks 10 to 12 times faster than an average human. (This makes him fight more fluidly despite his lack of combat knowledge)

-Often uses flight to fight. (If somebody jumps onto his back Ceriac might respond by crashing back first into the ground)

-Because of how many fights he has won in base form Ceriac becomes even more cocky after increasing his muscle mass.

-Impatient (Ceriac is very impatient and always need something to entertain him)

-Berserks to damage (Whenever Ceriac receives too much damage he enters a berserker state. If afflicted by temporal Migraines Ceriac instantly enters a rage until the migraines cease)

Items/Minions Brass Knuckles, Sunglasses.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 4
Endurance 2
Reaction 3
Strength 1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What is a man without fire in his eyes.
Fuck the bottom I belong at the top
Ceriac Vandrend
Ceriac Vandrend

Quote : "Fuck the bottom I belong at the top
I don't think you realize, I am going sky high.
Just try and hold me back.
I need to dig holes to bury the dead.
What is a man without fire in his eyes.
So tell me

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Job : Hero
Humor : Dry?
Registration date : 2016-08-02

Back to top Go down

Ceriac the king of Thugs Empty Re: Ceriac the king of Thugs

Post by Chellizard August 9th 2016, 2:24 pm

Thinks 10 to 12 times faster than an average human. (This makes him fight more fluidly despite his lack of combat knowledge)

this is a power

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Ceriac the king of Thugs JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top