The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Shad I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Shad I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Shad I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Shad I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Shad I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Shad I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Shad I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Shad I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Shad I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Shad I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Shad I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Shad I_vote_lcapShad I_voting_barShad I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shad Empty Shad

Post by TheCursedOne August 1st 2016, 12:16 am

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Shad
Title: Prine of Darkness
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Hair: Black (fringe covers one eye)
Eyes: Left - Piercing blue (Uncovered) Right - Bloodshot red (Covered)
Height: 5''9
Weight: 8 st
Blood type: AB

The Looks

Shad's a lanky looking boy and doesn't look very tough. His hair is black and falls over his right eye which is very rarely seen. He wears tight black stealth suit that looks like it was intended for black ops missions however the right arm of the suit is ripped off showing his black arm which is usually shaped as claw for the fear factor. Extending from his suit at his neck is a bandanna which covers his mouth and nose of which the top reaches the bottom of his fringe.

The Legacy

Personality: Shad's true personality is known to few for when out of the fight and with his friends he is able to crack a joke and make everyone laugh during most circumstances. Some may even say his ability to make others happy is a super power in itself. When need be, during a fight or when lives are at risk, however, Shad shows what can only be described as the true him. Serious, stern, to the point and constantly... pissed off.

History: You learn of war, but not what caused it. When learning history there is always that part you don't know. That is but the same for Shad as His history starts at the age of 6. Unable to remember the brother that abandoned him for his pure talent in assassination, a poor boy with an un-explainable arm was left to fight for himself against hunger and the cruel streets of Algorg city, a city that he would soon see as home. This boy was not alone for long a he soon realised there were many homeless poor children in the city just like him. Using his innocent charm or, later learnt to be, act he taught the street rats how to work together and survive, developing his skills as a thief along the way.Eight years later, an unknown hero discovered the street rats of Algorg and told Shad that he didn't have to turn to crime to survive, and that he could use his influence to tell the others that to. The boy said that he didn't think he could but the hero disagreed stating "They see you as a prince, you know?"
The boy began leading them down a different path but learnt very quickly that they were holding him back from what he knew he could do. So they agreed to go separate ways. As a thank you for helping them and creating such a family the street rats gave the boy the greatest gift he'd ever gotten, a name. Shad, short for shadows. The very thing that held that family together.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Powers

Power 1: Shad has an arm that is pure black and is boneless. It can be shaped into any shape and can increase its size drastically. When compressed into the size of a normal arm, it has the strength of a giant one compact into a smaller surface area.

Power 2: When his right eye is exposed all those he can see no longer can. He also steals there sight for as long as he can see them meaning he sees what they usually would.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: His arm is black and doesn't resemble skin nor flesh making it close to impossible to blend in with normal situations.

Weakness 2: He cannot control who his right eye affects meaning even friends and teammates would be blinded. He is also overwhelmed when using it meaning he cannot move or he'll become extremely dis coordinated.

If an extra set of eyes is needed Shad can get in touch with street rats who are normal humans with increased skills in thievery and free running.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility - 1
strength
Reaction
Endurance - 4
TheCursedOne
TheCursedOne

Quote : "Call me a prince or call me a street rat. Either one is better than the sum you are!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-07-31

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum