The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Knight Royals - DONE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Knight Royals - DONE I_vote_lcapKnight Royals - DONE I_voting_barKnight Royals - DONE I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Knight Royals - DONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knight Royals - DONE Empty Knight Royals - DONE

Post by Knight Royals July 31st 2016, 2:06 pm

Knight Royals
The Crime Boss Mafia Of New York City

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Knight Royals
Title: "The Mafia Crime Boss Of New York City"
Alignment:  Chaotic Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'0ft
Weight: 200lb (mostly muscle)
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality:

Greed - because of his upbringing and being the boss of a criminal organization, his greed consumes his rational thinking, which means that he will always choose money and self interest over the lives of others.

Hot Head - if things don't go his way, he will have a red face and smoke coming out of his ears. He will express his anger and rage in front of others and gives no second chances.

Torturer - His military years taught him how to properly and effectively torture someone into giving information they normally would never give. Knight can execute this type of method in the way he talks and the way he will perform the action.

Tyrant - Could careless of those that works for him to die. With one glare and the intimidation appearance, he can easily manipulate people to join his cause. What makes him a tyrant, is that he will shoot his own men if they show any signs of betrayal or refusal of any order.

History:

His history is military traditional and after his mother passed away due to child birth and raised with his father alone. His father instilled into him the military and how effective it can have on an individual and how much it could help someone in the future.  At the age of 18, he was military ready and knew everything about the current U.S information and even received specialize training from his father. Upon receiving his mail  from the military and being accepted into the Marines, his father died during a car accident and didn't get the news. Having entered the Marines, he wanted to change the world by serving with honor and integrity. However, his expectation was far from reality and the grim truth about the military made him question his calling. Upon executing individuals due to terrorist threats and innocent lives, he wondered whether or not he was doing the right thing in joining the army. Knight decided to go MIA from the Marines one fateful night and with his father's will  being left behind, he was able to not only fake his death, but also leave his home town of Miami and move over to New York. Knight wanted to disappear and start a new life, and since he spent his father's entire will to make the act of his death believable. He needed the money to get out of Miami and two gangsters offered their services to him, in which they performed a small favor for him. Having destroyed hospital files of his birth certificate from the system, causing his home to go up in an explosion, and also receiving a new social security, passport, and a new name, he was able to travel a new man.

Being in New York and contacting the two associates that helped him out, he started performing gruesome task for the Mafia, eventually becoming the crime boss and leader of the organization at the age of twenty three. Hundreds of people killed, many major politicians and the Major being extorted, he was able to impress them so much that he eliminated the crime boss and intimidated those that worked for him.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:  Fast Reflexes - Because of his fast reflexes, he is able to evade almost anything or anticipate what is going to happen.

Power 2:  Iron Skin - his skin is so well refined that he can take a beating and various death attempts that would otherwise kill a normal person.

Power 3: Super Strength - His strength is vast that he is able to lift up a car over his head and toss it.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: His fast reflexes cannot dodge a bullet.

Weakness 2: He suffers from throat cancer, in which he will be needing chemotherapy.

Weakness 3  His strength lays dormant, in which he takes certain pills to bring his strength up.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): N/A

Items/Minions

- 2x Newport packs

- Platinum blue  flask with the engraved words in purple letters reading the word "poison" and also containing whisky inside.

- Combat Knife during his five year service in the Marines.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 3
Endurance 4
Reaction 1
Strength 2

Last edited by Royal Knight on August 2nd 2016, 12:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Knight Royals
Knight Royals

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2016-07-31

Back to top Go down

Knight Royals - DONE Empty Re: Knight Royals - DONE

Post by Chellizard August 2nd 2016, 12:58 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top