The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhen It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_voting_barWhen It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When It's Dark Out (Dusker)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When It's Dark Out (Dusker)  - Page 2 Empty Re: When It's Dark Out (Dusker)

Post by Day Dreamer July 30th 2016, 3:13 pm

"First we go around to the back corner of the ware house and take out the first few stealthily. Then we get the jump on the guys with the AK's and the MAC 10's And the last part should be easy enough to figure out by yourself." Dusker explained.

Kolson nodded looking over the enemies trying to figure out how exactly to go about the raid.

"Go over there, and get in cover" Dusker said while Kolson face palmed has the kid not learned anything about talking.

Shots rang out as Kolson made his way to cover, he knew the kid made would be alright handling that. Kolson moved swiftly as he debated his next move to the back of the warehouse to try and take some of these guys out. Kolson put his gun down and reached into his pocket this was getting stressful he then popped a pill to help calm his nerves. As he swallowed the pill a smile crept across his face. He looked up and saw one of the thugs and reached his hand and pulled him down crashing to the ground with a thud.

Another thug ran over to where his friend was just standing confused on how he fell over before Kolson set up for round number 2.

Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2014-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker July 30th 2016, 3:29 pm

When the Kolan ran over to the boxes the guys noticed and shots started to fire. Dusker got up and sprinted over to the nearest part of cover. he popped his head up before yelling "surprise!"

As jumped out of cover the thugs turned away from the others and started to turn toward him. he shot two of the guys in the knee caps and another two in there no no areas "Ouch! sorry about that!" he yelled over cover before shooting blindly.

After they finished most of the guys with automatics Dusker jumped out and constructed as shield out of the shadows as he ran towards the last two with guns. Once they where on the floor he grabbed their guns and threw them out of the building. As he did this he heard footsteps behind him.

he turned his head to see two guys running towards him with bats in hand. "Really?" he asked with a say as he kicked one of the thugs in the head and punched the other...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 30th 2016, 6:37 pm

Kolson being the true snake that he is had only attacked a few thugs when in actuality his goal was to get to Ambrose before his new "friend" could kill him. Kolson made his way to the back of the warehouse leaving his "half" of guys to go after Dusker once they heard all the commotion he was causing. He secretly snuck by everyone and ended up at the door.

Kolson:
Locked. Oh no how ever am I supposed to get in here? (Kolson asked himself sarcastically he knew he was an expert locksmith. He pulled out two bobby pins and a card before fiddling with the lock before hearing the oh so familiar *click*)

Kolson:
Success! Now let's go and talk to mr. Ambrose! (That's when Kolson unexpectedly was met with familiar sound of a machine gun and so many bullets he didn't know what to do with himself.) Fuck. (Kolson tried to stop the bullets but the amount of bullets came knocked him back.)

Kolson:
Holy shit! I'm still alive, (he felt his body and he checked his bullet proof vest that saved him more so than his powers did.) That's a first, I don't think i ever experienced my powers failing that bad.

Ambrose:
Who the fuck is next I have more where that came from. (He throughs a homemade bomb at the door that lands next to Kolson who lets out and audible "fuck" before using his powers to repeal it away from him. )
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I was never here"

Job : Talking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker July 30th 2016, 6:53 pm

Dusker thought against the thugs for a good few minutes before taking them all out. He rubbed his hands together and saw what Kolson was doing. he walked up the stairs to him before he heard the sound of a machine gun firing. At this point Dusker ran up to where he saw the guy to see him on the floor and his target standing there with a machine gun.

He instantly shot the guy in the knee cap and kicked the machine gun down to the ground. he helped Kolson up and asked "You okay?"

He then turned his attention to Anderson and pressed the barrel of his gun against his head. "Now your gonna tell me where Johnny balfonzo's son is or I'll make sure that you will never walk again." he threatened as  he put new clips into his Beretta's.

'This guy's gonna need some persuading isn't he?' he thought as he pressed harder with one of his Beretta's...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 30th 2016, 7:59 pm

"You okay?" Dusker asked in a pretty concerned toned. Kolson thought it was weak but appreciated.

Kolson:
Just because we keep meeting face to face while I'm on my back, doesn't mean you should be getting ideas haha. I'm good. (Dusker then shoots at Ambrose's kneecaps his favorite target i don't think he would like if people shot his kneecaps Kolson mental notes to invest into knee pads for the future. stylish maybe with flames... no flames are tacky. )

Dusker's next move was pretty harsh.

"Now your gonna tell me where Johnny balfonzo's son is or I'll make sure that you will never walk again."

Kolson thought to himself what a sick kid, does he think that wheelchairs are cheap?

'This guy's gonna need some persuading isn't he?' Dusker ask not really wanting an answer.

Kolson:
Hey buddy, lets play a little good cop bad cop. (Kolson says speaking to Ambrose) He's obviously the bad cop. I'm the good cop I just want to take you in for a few questions down at the station while this guy wants to blow your brains out...

Ambrose:
If you think I'm talking to pigs you're more stupid than you look. (He spits)

Kolson:
Wow, see i thought i looked nice tonight. Well here's the thing only one of us is supposed to bring you back alive (Kolson points to himself) and the other can bring you back dead (Kolson points at Dusker) So like yeah wanna talk now?

Kolson waits for Ambrose response to Dusker earlier question for information that Kolson had no idea about.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker July 30th 2016, 8:21 pm

When Kolson suggested that they play good cop bad cop Dusker just nodded his head in agreement and remove his pistol from the gangsters head.

Then Kolson started to ask him questions. when he asked about the location of Johnny's son Ambrose spat in the guys face. he replied with " Wow, see i thought i looked nice tonight. Well here's the thing only one of us is supposed to bring you back alive" he spoke as he pointed to himself. " and the other can bring you back dead. he said in reference to Dusker." So like yeah wanna talk now?

Dusker then walked over to Ambrose and placed the gun on his other knee cap before shooting him. The gangster growled in pain. Dusker lifted his head and asked again "Know where's Johnny's son? Answer or next I'll remove your man-hood!" he said bluntly, pointing his gun at his lap.

The gangster then spoke up "I'll tell you, I'll tell you. He's being held in the warehouse by the docks." he winced before he started to cry "Please don't hurt me!" he pleaded.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" Dusker said before knocking punching the guy in the face, knocking him out. he then turned around to talk to Kolson. "So, I'm off too the warehouse. lets go..." he said before explaining why he was coming "You stole my contract. if I would of killed him I would of got 2 G's more that the normal pay which was only 1 G. so you've just robbed me of my silencer. come on lets go..." he said as he started to walk down the stairs...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 30th 2016, 10:13 pm

"So, I'm off too the warehouse. lets go..." he said before explaining why he was coming "You stole my contract. if I would of killed him I would of got 2 G's more that the normal pay which was only 1 G. so you've just robbed me of my silencer. come on lets go..."

Kolson makes a puzzled face, how was this his fault he crosses his arm in protest but figures that it's only fair. He looks at Ambrose and picks him up.

Kolson:
You're coming with! (Kolson uses his powers of attract to lift Ambrose who seems pretty hurt and follows after Dusker.

Kolson teammates asked what they should do.

Kolson:
Well one of you can drive and the other one can make sure Ambrose doesn't escape were going to the docks!
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker July 31st 2016, 7:59 am

Once they all got into the car (Amberose included) Dusker gave the signal to go to the warehouse. Once the place was in view Tyler pointed at the building "There it is!" he exclaimed as they pulled up to the docks.

He stood in front of the warehouse and devised a plan. "Seeing that we're not in the gangs hideout there shouldn't be too many people in there so we could just go in guns blazing. Or I could just sneak in threw the roof and take out the guards stealthily..." he then made up his mind. "Guns blazing!" he shouted as swung open the warehouse doors and shot the two guys in the front of the warehouse in the knee caps (the safest place to shoot someone).

He then went behind cover and counted how many guys he could see "1,2,3,4... 7! 7 guys!" he shouted over to Kolson. he then shot out the lights so that he could take out the guards. he walked behind one of them and slammed him to the ground with a construct. next he just kicked two of the thugs in the face as a third one came over swinging a bat. Dusker moved out of the way in time thanks to his reflexes and kicked him in the face.

Once he took out the remaining few he ran up to the main room to find the kid that he was looking for. "Hey kid, you okay?" he asked as he removed his face mask from his mouth, showing the kid who he is

"Yeah Dusker I'm okay." he said not saying his real name because of the people around him. he then asked "Is dad dead?" with his voice chocking up

Dusker replied with a quivering voice "I-I'm not sure kiddo..." hiding the truth from the kid. He then tried to shake of the sadness and propped himself and the kid up.

He then took the kid to the car and said to Kolson "So we're gonna take the kid back to his mother and then take him back to where ever your going..." he said pointing at the gangster. "Oh and by the way whats your name?" he asked with a smile. "You can call me Dusker or..." he said removing his half mask "You can call me Tyler!" he exclaimed as he held out his hand to the guy...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 31st 2016, 10:33 am

The group arrived to the docks finally and Dusker decided on how they should go about entering the warehouse. "Guns blazing or stealthy?" Dusker had proposed Kolson a man of stealth was happy to go with the latter. Until Dusker shouted "Guns Blazing." Kolson let out a sweat.

The made there way to the destination and Dusker had another grand idea, something Kolson was not fond off in the very least. There were about 7 guards going and the went to go and take care of them. Kolson used his powers to trip a guard or two while Dusker did a majority of the work.

Kolson thought to himself this guy def had a couple of screws loose. They finally found some kid this was going to be a pretty packed vehicle. Dusker then went over the plan and it all sound like they he gave no disregard for the environment wasting all of the gas.

"You can call me Tyler!"

Kolson studied his face, he still had attractive features to him that was good at least. Don't let this job ruin everything for you.

Kolson:
Mirage; it's best you keep your real identify secret in case you of loved ones. Only i don't have anyone to worry about.

Kolson talked as the vehicle moved he actually kind of liked the guy in a weird way. They could def be friends in the future.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker July 31st 2016, 11:02 am

"Oh I don't have a family really, and I only told you my first name..." he said scratching the back of his head "besides Tyler's a pretty popular name anyway." He then jumped into the car and told Kolsons team to take the kid back to his home and wait for him.

He walked over to the kids house with him. "Okay kid, let's go in..." he said walking up to the front door and ringing the doorbell.

The child's mother came running out of the house. she hugged him and looked up at Tyler who still had his mask off. "Thank you Tyler, I'll give you your money..." suddenly Tyler spoke up "You don't have to pay right now, just treat your son and I'll talk about payment in a few weeks..." he said as he walked off their property "Have fun kiddo!" he waved at the boy.

As he walked back to the car the kid shouted "Thank you Dusker!" This made Tyler smile.

"So what now?" he asked Kolson as he he thought 'I don't need a silencer that bad anyway...' and leaned onto the car...

Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 31st 2016, 3:06 pm

"Oh I don't have a family really, and I only told you my first name..." "besides Tyler's a pretty popular name anyway." Tyler said excitedly. Kolson thought to himself about how similar they were. He would be a good edition to the Bullet Club, during the drive his thoughts were interrupted. The arrived.

Kolson watched the cute interaction between Tyler and the kid he returned to his mom. Happy endings made Kolson queasy.

"So what now?" he asked Kolson as he he thought 'I don't need a silencer that bad anyway...'

Kolson:
Well what if I told you i lied earlier..(he then took out his own goons by knocking them out) I'm actually not working with the LAPD I'm with a bigger more secret organization. I'm currently on an undercover mission and me turning in this Ambrose character gets me closer to my actual target Rollins. So you can either come with or you can go on your way. (kolson starts to tie up his grunts) I'm going regardless Dusker.

Kolson smiles at Tyler waiting for a reply either way he knew what he had to do.

OOC: We can either continue in this thread if you want to keep rping with me or i can make a When It's Dark Out Part 2
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker July 31st 2016, 3:49 pm

When Tyler asked what they where gonna do next Kolson gave him this reply.

"Well what if I told you i lied earlier.." he said as he knocked his team mates " I'm actually not working with the LAPD I'm with a bigger more secret organization. I'm currently on an undercover mission and me turning in this Ambrose character gets me closer to my actual target Rollins. So you can either come with or you can go on your way." he then began to tie up his goons. " I'm going regardless Dusker."

Dusker stood there and took a second to think about the proposition just handed to him. he then spoke up "Sure, why no right!" he shrugged. He then looked at the two on the floor and laughed as he got into the car...

OCC: I vote for part 2!
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 31st 2016, 8:19 pm

"sure, why not right!" Tyler said.

Kolson smiled this job would be better with back up as Rollins mansion will be heavily guarded. It was a huge mansion on the other side of town. Kolson looked at the time 4:30 am. This has been a long night but it's almost over hey they might even see the sun rise.

Kolson:
Well I hope you're ready this, place has an insane amount more of security than Ambrose had.

Kolson drove the car to the destination not knowing what lied ahead.

FIN ~
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top