The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Raze I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Raze I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Raze I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Raze I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Raze I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Raze I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Raze I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Raze I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Raze I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Raze I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Raze I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Raze I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Raze I_vote_lcapRaze I_voting_barRaze I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Raze

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raze Empty Raze

Post by Raze July 15th 2016, 11:20 pm

Raze

Basic Biography

Code Name: Raze
Alignment: CN
Race: Metahuman
Ancestry: Russian/German (White)
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 176 Ib
Blood type: O-

The Looks

Appearance:
Appearance:

The Legacy

Personality: Bitter, determined, fearless, and all around a bold person. Jaime consistently finds himself in situations he can't handle, as he just doesn't seem to care about his own life. Years of hardship have made him a hardened shell of a man.

History: Jaime never stayed in one place too long, always moving, always on the run from whatever haunted him. He spent ten years of his life in a small Ohio town in the middle of nowhere, no friends just his drunk step father retarded half brother and his mother—the only one he truly cared about.

His half mentally gifted brother wasn't much of a brother, and his father not much of a parent, but his mother was his life. Every time his step father got drunk he would usually beat her. He was only eleven at the time, trying numerous times to stop him but he was always too weak. But one night he had enough. The father came home drunk as always and started to beat his little brother, punching him many times before the mother stepped in to stop him. Jaime rushed down stairs from the noise and saw that his brother wasn't moving, then all of a sudden he could no longer hear his mothers screams.

He walked down into the basement seeing his step father strangling his mother. He grabbed a lead pipe and drove it into to his step father's back. The man made a blood curdling scream then he fell to the ground. Jaime checked his mother's pulse but there wasn't one. He ran upstairs and called the police, but before they showed up he was gone.

Now a runaway at just eleven he made it as far as Tennessee before being caught, then he he was put into a home for boys. After that, he was adopted when he was sixteen and stayed with his adopted family for six years. he grew to love them as a family he never had. one night the house caught on fire. Waking up in the house engulfed in flames, it was so hard to breath as he rushed to his step parents room opening the double doors creating a back drafts that killed them. The house started to collapse then a part of the structure caved in crushing Jaime, leaving him unconscious. The next day he awoke from the ashes with a warm sensation in his lungs.

Half conscious, blurred vision he was being drug across the ashes that was the house. Jaime woke up in his car not knowing anything about himself or where he was, it was pitch black outside. He was in a car and he opened the door, getting out as he realized he was sore as hell. He felt like he just got the shit kicked out of him pretty much.

He was on a hill that looked like a viewing area for couples. He checked his watch, seeing it was 4:32 am. He was wearing a black hoodie with converse.

"I can't remember anything." He said, his head pounding. "Maybe i drank too much."

He reached into his pocket pulling out a wallet, grabbing his drivers license.

"Huh, Jaime Valentine." He said, confused. There was an address on his ID, his first lead on what to do it seemed. He reached into his pocket once again to get his phone seeing three contacts: Mom, Dad and Sis. Three contacts? That was it?

"What a loser." He said chuckling.

He got back into his car, and reached into the glove box, finding cigarettes and a colt 1911 with two clips and a title for the 1974 Plymouth cuda he was in, registered to a Jaime Valentine.

"What in the hell" he said. The keys were still in the ignition so he fired it up and it sounded like a monster.

"That will wake the neighborhood."  He said. the only thing he could do now is drive to the address that was on his ID. He was obviously still in New York, judging by the skyline.

So he put the car in reverse, and backed out of the viewing area, and pushed the clutch in and put it in first. it was strange how he could remember to drive manual, but not his own name.

His head was still pounding. It felt like a hangover, but it wasn't. He almost felt like going to the hospital, but what if he did something illegal? He drove for twenty more minutes before reaching the address.

"Oh shit." He said. What looked like an old house, was now burnt down. Jaime didn't know what to do. He checked his phone again. He opend the browser and checked the history, but it was clear. so he decided googling his name, was a better option. Too many things came up he looked for about ten minutes before throwing the phone on the floor board.

"I'll just call the fucking contacts then!" He said. He called them all one by one but all three contacts were out of service, "Maybe i should go to the police station". So he put the nearest police department in his gps,

And started the car, then he saw a black chevy suv, about a hundred feet away. Five minutes past and the suv still sat there with it's lights on. The windows were so tinted he couldn't see anyone in the car. "Maybe it's nothing' he said.

So he put the key in the ignition and started it. right as he started the car, the black suv screeched around the corner, coming straight for him. panicking he grabbed the white shift knob and slammed it in first, and flipped a bitch. the suv still heading for him, he hammerd on the gas,

And the chase was on. he slid around the corner, the suv still behind him, He was pulling away from him, before another identical suv came sliding right in front of him, he slammed on the breaks and turned left, to avoid hitting him he had just enough room to get through. the other SUV slammed into each other, leaving him imobile.

Jaime took this chance and opened up the Cuda topping out at 120. He made it out of the neighborhood on to a busier road, he came to stop at the stop sign and turned his blinker on, and turned left now driving like a civilian. He only just realized how hungry he really was, like he hadn't eaten in days. He spotted a taco bell,and pulled in.

He parked in the far back, so you could barley see the Cuda. he opened the glove box again grabbing the colt and the two clips, along with the cigarettes. he walked in and it was 6:45 am, and the place was dead. how may i help you said the miserable looking employee. "I'll take the five buck box please. Will that be all said the employee.

"Yeah" said Jaime. Can i have a name said the employee in a snarky tone. "Umm Jaime" he said. Okay your order will be out shortly said the employee handing him his cup. "Jesus" jaime said while filling his drink with tea,

He sat in a chair for about five minutes before he got his food. sitting there eating thinking about what to do, he had an idea of what was going on. maybe he was one of those metas he saw on tv all the time, he wasn't sure he needed more information, he needed to find someone smart someone who could help him. he finished his meal,

and went outside and pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "what am i going to do" he said rubbing his head, that didn't hurt as bad as it did thirty minutes earlier.

He checked his wallet he had quite a bit of cash left at least two hundred dollars, that he might need for gas. and then he remembered he never checked the trunk.

he put the key in the trunk and it opened and the entire trunk was a filled with weapons, he saw a sword, that looked like something he had never seen before.

"Jesus Christ" he said picking up the sword. as soon as he picked it up the cross gaurds extended, and it made a whining sound. then he turned his attention to a laptop, a big clunky military one then he thought he should get somewhere more private. so he googled Starbucks near me, and found one two miles away "perfect" he said

at the starbucks people were lined up to get there morning coffee, meanwhile he was here to find out why he doesn't remember anything. he ordered a black coffee unlike some people who order the entire store in there coffee's

he opened the laptop, and saw a thumb print scanner on the side of the touch pad. So he placed his thumb on the scanner and to his suprise it opened, he saw a browser and a file he clicked on the file, and saw .mov files. he opened one and it was a news clip, of a lady saying new york city was destroyed. so he clicked on another, and it was a man in a chair tied up,

then he saw a man in a yellow suit of armor. the man staired at the camera with glowing yellow eyes coming from his helmet, and then spoke with a robotic voice which was most likely a voice changer, and said Meta human id 131 jan 30. then proceeded to beat the man. hitting him in the head repeatedly, the hydraulics in the suit were propelling his arms faster than a normal man.

And then it ended. Jaime perplexed looked up from the laptop and rubbed his eyes. he had many more files to view but how much worse would it get. he didn't know but he needed to know more. he scrolled down to the latest video file and opened it to his surprise it was Jaime in a white room staring at the camera. "Day 10 since since i set meta human id 131 free, i realize now that i don't think i can do this anymore".

he spoke calmly and troubled looking. "The men that hired me to kill him for them want me dead, and i think i will be by the end of tonight, so whoever is watching this i hope you don't, think badly of me when you see what i have done to all of those people some of them were, great men and women. but some were very evil drug lords and murderers i myself cant say I'm a saint, but I'm sorry.

And then he shut the camera off. "what happened to me" said  Jaime he was now starting to worry. he packed up the laptop and headed for the car. he got in and sat there. the sun was now up and he was exhausted he had no idea what was going to happen next. he decided he should go back to the house that was burnt down and look for some clues. he drove back to the house feeling a little bit safer because it was light out.

he looked around and saw it was just him on the lonely looking block. he walked up to the concrete porch and looked down at the ash that used to be the foundations.

and saw a metal looking door face down in the middle of the burnt rubble. "huh" he said. he jumped down from the porch and walked over to the door, and kicked away the rubble then placed his hand upon the door.

he heard a humming sound the it opened. "must've been a hand scanner" he said. a set of stairs showed up. he stepped down and the staircase lit up blue. he reached the bottom and the room lit up, his gaze set upon a metal mannequin wearing a full suit of dark yellow armor made of some sort of Kevlar.

As he looked around he saw monitors all saying no signal. "The cameras must've went out." said Jaime. Still looking around he saw a car lift with nothing on it. "must be where the garage was"  said Jaime memorized by this hideout of some sort. he looked on the counter and saw a phone, then he thought that the one in his pocket must have been a burner. he picked it up and scanned his thumb and it unlocked. and he looked through the contacts.

He saw a couple of people other than Mom, Dad and Sis. he saw someone named Shelby and Carl. He called Carl and it was out of service. "Not again" he said. he hit Shelby and on the fifth ring he heard a girls voice. "Jaime" she said. for some reason he didn't say anything for a few seconds. "Jaime!" she repeated a little more scared sounding. "yeah" said Jaime.

"Where have you been. We haven't talked in months. The last time we spoke you sounded crazy, saying weird things were happening" she said. " Who are you?" said Jaime chuckling. "Oh wow who am i? Who are you?!" she said sounding agitated. "I don't know!" said Jaime now really wondering who he actually was. "Then call me back when you do" she said while hanging up. Jaime set the phone down while rubbing his eyes. "i can't stay here" he said.

Jaime grabbed a bag he found in the room, filled with at least two thousand dollars. Jaime started packing everything. he hesitated packing the suit, but did anyway. He led his way back up the stairs, and went outside. Then packed the trunk of the cuda. He needed to find someone smart enough to figure out how to restore his memory, a scientist of sorts. Jaime's next step is to find a scientist preferably, someone who specializes in metahuman's.

Jaime searched for days with no rest, until he found an article on a highly acclaimed scientist named Lucius that specialized in metas, he now goes by the alias of Red. Now a dictator in Belarus who's known for making the very small country into a paradise of sorts. Jaime needed to get to Belarus. He couldn't take all the weapons with him. "Maybe i can find someone to fly me there, on the black market or something" he said.

Jaime found a cargo ship he could hitch a ride on, to Lithuania. A few days past when the ship was ready to leave, Jaime tried calling the company he googled. But the secretary said he was a very busy man and couldn't talk, and that he wont take appointments.

Jaime decided to go to Belarus anyway, maybe showing up in person and telling the man, that might make him understand whats he's going through. Jaime went to Lithuania and found a man to drive him to Belarus.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Napalm Touch: Marcus can touch an object, and after a few seconds it will charge with yellow energy before exploding. The main threat of this is the fire that comes after, rather then the explosion. It burns like napalm and can't be easily put out (permission for players and their items).

Nagasaki: Allows Marcus to focus his power into one massive outward blast, essentially instantly creating a napalm blaze. The drawback is that it damages Marcus' body and leaves him completely out of energy,

Heat Resistance: Marcus is totally immune to his power and highly resistant to heat in general.

Weaknesses

Last Resort: Nagasaki is a last resort, meaning it pretty much screws him up as much as it does his enemy. He will be completely out of energy and not be able to use his powers after doing it. It also seems to damage him slightly.

Fearless: Will run into any situation no matter the danger.

Physically Human: Other then his resistance to his own power and heat in general, Marcus is physically human and can be stabbed, shot, ect.

RP Mechanics

Accelerated Healing: Out of topic healing to explain wounds being healed thread to thread.

Physical Priority
Reaction 1
Strength 2
Endurance 3
Agility 4
Raze
Raze

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Raze Empty Re: Raze

Post by Chellizard July 15th 2016, 11:34 pm

As long as you shout "Nagasaki" when you use it, you're approved.

Welcome to SHRP!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top