The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Introducing Remedy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Introducing Remedy I_vote_lcapIntroducing Remedy I_voting_barIntroducing Remedy I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Introducing Remedy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Remedy Empty Introducing Remedy

Post by TBroomey July 3rd 2016, 10:34 pm

Hey guys, just had my first character approved and need a believable way to bring him into the world. He's a renegade super soldier who devotes his life to destroying evil by any means necessary. Does anyone have any ideas of what scenarios and established characters he could interact with? He can be paired with just about anyone as he believes strongly in utilising teamwork and using allies to eliminate the enemy, he also has a dry wit so he's not a boring gruff military type. Anyone who's interested in giving him his first RP and wants to discuss some potential ideas with me is more than welcome Smile
TBroomey
TBroomey

Quote : "I don't hurt people, I break them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 26
Job : Customer assistant
Humor : I can go as dark as you can
Registration date : 2016-07-03

Back to top Go down

Introducing Remedy Empty Re: Introducing Remedy

Post by Jeannie Rose July 4th 2016, 12:26 am

we could team up. my characters a wacky bounty hunter. they'd work well since they both are in the punisher gray zone where they do bad things for good reasons if they have to. plus his dry wit with her more kooky sense of humor could lead to them having some funny interactions,maybe they could do a buddy cop movie kinda thing Very Happy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 4th 2016, 4:28 am

Damn, this guy would have been perfect as a member of OCEAN back in the day. He and Redline (one of my old characters) would have gotten along super well. With that said I would love to interact with this guy as my character The Veil. He's a human vigilante who does what he does because of a deep seated hatred for the evil in humanity. He has no powers, won't kill but is nonetheless a ruthless combatant who can hold his own against metahumans. I think an interaction involving these two guys could be very entertaining. Here's a link to him if you're interested: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9651-the-veil?highlight=The+veil

On the opposite end of things, I have a character named CRASH who would be very interesting to have encounter Remedy. CRASH is a young hero with minimal control of his powers and a constant infectious optimism. He does the hero thing equally because he has a strong sense of right and wrong and because he just plain loves being a superhero. Playing his innocence vs. Remedy's hardened edge could be very fun. Here he is: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8557-crash?highlight=Crash

And of course if you have an interest in any of my other characters let me know and I'm sure we can plan something out! Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Introducing Remedy Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TBroomey July 4th 2016, 12:30 pm

Jeannie Rose wrote:we could team up. my characters a wacky bounty hunter. they'd work well since they both are in the punisher gray zone where they do bad things for good reasons if they have to. plus his dry wit with her more kooky sense of humor could lead to them having some funny interactions,maybe they could do a buddy cop movie kinda thing Very Happy  

Sounds like it could be fun! Here's a full break down of my character just so you know what he's all about: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10094-remedy
TBroomey
TBroomey

Back to top Go down

Post by TBroomey July 4th 2016, 12:31 pm

Thorgron wrote:Damn, this guy would have been perfect as a member of OCEAN back in the day. He and Redline (one of my old characters) would have gotten along super well. With that said I would love to interact with this guy as my character The Veil. He's a human vigilante who does what he does because of a deep seated hatred for the evil in humanity. He has no powers, won't kill but is nonetheless a ruthless combatant who can hold his own against metahumans. I think an interaction involving these two guys could be very entertaining. Here's a link to him if you're interested: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9651-the-veil?highlight=The+veil

On the opposite end of things, I have a character named CRASH who would be very interesting to have encounter Remedy. CRASH is a young hero with minimal control of his powers and a constant infectious optimism. He does the hero thing equally because he has a strong sense of right and wrong and because he just plain loves being a superhero. Playing his innocence vs. Remedy's hardened edge could be very fun. Here he is: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8557-crash?highlight=Crash

And of course if you have an interest in any of my other characters let me know and I'm sure we can plan something out! Smile

Man, they both sound cool, here's my character in full detail if you're interested: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10094-remedy
TBroomey
TBroomey

Back to top Go down

Post by TBroomey July 4th 2016, 12:34 pm

I like the sounds of both you guys, one works for comedy and one works for drama and I'd like to strike a balance of both. Could you guys see a way all three of us could intersect? I think that could be really fun Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Introducing Remedy Tumblr_nj9i912RQk1tg07vxo4_500
TBroomey
TBroomey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 4th 2016, 3:59 pm

which of Thorgron guys would we use? can see it working with both. Jeannie pretty easy to throw into team-ups just be after the same bad guy she's chasing. Smile

I like the idea of her crash and remedy the grizzled veteran stuck mentoring/babysitting two wacky rookies and trying to get the job done without them driving him crazy could be fun.

the veil would be good too three vigilantes teaming up for a big takedown like going after a whole gang or something,but they'd have an interesting time trying to work there different methods of getting things done Jeannie's gun ho approach,remedy tactical approach,veils not kill thing we'd have somehow get all together to get the bad guys Smile

either of those,both or whatever ideas you guy might have Smile
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 4th 2016, 4:50 pm

Either Remedy gets tricked into robbing Bliss, or robbing Bliss is actually the right thing to do. Bliss will make sure any misunderstanding becomes a full blown catastrophe.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Introducing Remedy D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TBroomey July 4th 2016, 6:34 pm

Jeannie Rose wrote:which of Thorgron guys would we use? can see it working with both. Jeannie pretty easy to throw into team-ups just be after the same bad guy she's chasing. Smile

I like the idea of her crash and remedy the grizzled veteran  stuck mentoring/babysitting two wacky rookies and trying to get the job done without them driving him crazy could be fun.

the veil would be good too three vigilantes teaming up for a big takedown like going after a whole gang or something,but they'd have an interesting  time trying to work there different methods of getting things done Jeannie's gun ho approach,remedy tactical approach,veils not kill thing   we'd have somehow get all together to get the bad guys Smile

I really like the second one, it makes perfect sense for three distinct military-types teaming up for a common goal, as Remedy believes strongly in teamwork and would reach out to people he felt could be of value. Want me to start a new topic on the ideas thread for Remedy's introduction with The Veil and Jeannie?

Last edited by TBroomey on July 4th 2016, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo correction)
TBroomey
TBroomey

Back to top Go down

Post by TBroomey July 4th 2016, 6:36 pm

Bliss wrote:Either Remedy gets tricked into robbing Bliss, or robbing Bliss is actually the right thing to do. Bliss will make sure any misunderstanding becomes a full blown catastrophe.

When Bliss and Remedy do finally meet, both characters might have to be retired after they leave one another comatose.
TBroomey
TBroomey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 4th 2016, 6:46 pm

Deal

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Introducing Remedy D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 4th 2016, 11:18 pm

TBroomey wrote:
Jeannie Rose wrote:which of Thorgron guys would we use? can see it working with both. Jeannie pretty easy to throw into team-ups just be after the same bad guy she's chasing. Smile

I like the idea of her crash and remedy the grizzled veteran  stuck mentoring/babysitting two wacky rookies and trying to get the job done without them driving him crazy could be fun.

the veil would be good too three vigilantes teaming up for a big takedown like going after a whole gang or something,but they'd have an interesting  time trying to work there different methods of getting things done Jeannie's gun ho approach,remedy tactical approach,veils not kill thing   we'd have somehow get all together to get the bad guys Smile

I really like the second one, it makes perfect sense for three distinct military-types teaming up for a common goal, as Remedy believes strongly in teamwork and would reach out to people he felt could be of value. Want me to start a new topic on the ideas thread for Remedy's introduction with The Veil and Jeannie?

yeah lets go gets the bad guys and blow them all up Rolling Eyes
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 4th 2016, 11:53 pm

As we discussed, I need to get Redline reapproved and he'll be all over this!

Introducing Remedy Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 5th 2016, 1:23 pm

I'll gladly RP with you. My heroine is a Native American whose similar to a druidess, but not exactly the same. I'll send/link my heroine app to you. Hopefully It'll give you an idea of who/what she is.

My villainess is Caucasian and has a penchant for manipulating plant and flower cells. If you want to know all her details, I can link her app, too. Please let me know.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top