The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFor better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_voting_barFor better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

For better or worse (Clover Sinclair)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 Empty Re: For better or worse (Clover Sinclair)

Post by Hyperion August 22nd 2016, 8:19 pm

The woman had accepted his help without any real hesitation, something that he could respect. It was either foolishness, or perhaps she truly believed that she could go through with her plans for the future. Shortsighted might was not what she sought, but something that the woman noble in a sense, something any person could look favorably upon. With a soft smirk, he accepted the hand extended towards him and gave it a firm shake. They had formed their own alliance, yet he did not expect trust right away, especially when she knew almost nothing about him. Still, seeing that a willingness to take risks was involved managed to make things all the more interesting.

”I’ll be sure to be a bit more forthcoming, don’t need to worry about that. Just….wanted to be sure my pitch wasn’t thrown back in my face before then.” Something told him he needed to offer her something, though giving too much information might have been something that would cause more harm than good. ”I’ll start with my name, since I haven’t even given that out yet. Michael Atterrius, at your service.” he said, withdrawing his hand and letting it rest on the table, wondering if she would draw the connections. Sure, she may not draw that Zell Atterrius was his father, but she would glean that they had some relationship.

”I’m sure we’ll get to know each other better through our little alliance. Since i’m the one that came here to you however, I was hoping there was something I could do for you...to further cement our alliance. Maybe there’s a thorn in your side that needs plucking, or a pesky insect that needs...a good squashing.” He mentioned, arching an eyebrow as if waiting for some kind of answer.

Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

For better or worse (Clover Sinclair) - Page 2 Empty Re: For better or worse (Clover Sinclair)

Post by K'Ren August 22nd 2016, 9:19 pm

Clover arched a brow upon hearing Michael’s last name. It certainly rang several bells, but she could not put a face to the name. She had most definitely seen or heard it somewhere before. Clover felt that there was a reason her new acquaintance had withheld his last name till now, almost as though he thought the reveal would ruin any chance he had at striking the partnership with Clover. Regardless, Clover soon shook the thoughts from her head when Michael proposed a new question.

It was a rather straightforward question but the young girl couldn’t help but slip into silence as she thought about it. There was always the case of the tyrant Atlantean king, but with Bliss and Madeline’s help, Clover had seen to it, that Karth wouldn’t see the light of day for a very long time. The young girl shuddered at the thought of what the king had put Bliss and herself through.

Clover’s gaze drifted away from Michael, as she continued to ruminate on his proposition. There was no immediate threat to her goals, but she didn’t exactly want to turn down the offer. She felt that it would be rude or in some way offend her mysterious partner, but in the end she had to make up her mind.

“You may find this hard to believe, but I don’t have many enemies….At least not yet anyway.” She said with a slight chuckle. She then somewhat laughed to herself as the thought of having Michael take on Madeline, just for the sheer hell of it came to her. She shook that thought from her mind almost as fast as she had thought it up, thinking about the actual problems that could pose.

Her eyes trailed back up before giving the man a shrug of her shoulders. “I hate to say it but I legitimately can’t think of a single soul that deserves to be obliterated at this moment in time sadly.” In fairness even if there was someone that was deserving of Clover’s aggression, she would have most likely declined Michael’s offer anyway. Clover would have just elected to deal with the issue herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
K'Ren
K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Power comes in response to a need, not a desire, and I need power"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion August 22nd 2016, 10:25 pm

Clover appeared to ruminate on something, as if his question had actually required some thought. All powerful people had their foes, people that they would have been glad to get rid of, so he was hoping that she would have one of those people. ”Wow, no enemies at all? I can’t tell if you’re efficient, a liar or just that likable.” His tone suggested that he was mostly jesting with her, emphasized even further with a playful wink. ”Well that is unfortunate, for me anyway. Was hoping I could prove myself, but that can always wait. Patience is a virtue afterall, and i’m sure I can think of some way to do that later.”

With a shift of position Michael would stand up, stretching as if he were uncomfortable with sitting. ”Now if you’ll excuse me, I have...other matters I need to attend to.” Michael flicked his wrist, seemingly producing a small white card from nowhere. Printed in black, curling letters was a strong of numbers, likely denoting some manner of phone number. Michael would let this flutter to the table before her, landing silently as his eyes, an odd silver with flecks of green meeting with hers.

”Here’s my number. Feel free to contact me, day or night. If you need me for anything, i’m likely sure I can accommodate you.” Speaking formally, well that was something he did not need too much practice in doing. ”I have a feeling we’ll meet again soon, and that time i’ll have more to offer you than my name. Take care Miss Sinclair.” With that he would make his leave, not from the party but more towards a prior target; The Host.

They were talking among a few people, mostly annoying, idiot people going about their lives. This required he snatching two more lasses of champagne, his intentions slightly different than with Clover. This required a slight shift within personality, him turning clutzy enough to bump into him and spill the liquid all over himself.

”Sorry! Talk about clumsy...now i’m all...covered in Champagne.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by K'Ren August 22nd 2016, 10:47 pm

Clover gave a faint chuckle at Michael’s compliment. “You’d be surprised how easy it is to get on people’s good sides.” she remarked, as she rose up almost in sync with the man. The young girl’s emerald eyes trailed away from Michael as he produced a small white card with what appeared to be a number to contact him at. The card fluttered to the table as Michael confirmed that it was indeed his number and explained to Clover that if she ever needed to reach him, that, that was the number to do so with.

Clover gave her companion an elegant bow as they bid farewell to one another. “It’s been an interesting meeting Mr. Atterrius. I look forward to working with you in the future.” she said before giving him one more polite handshake before he walked away.

The second Michael was out of sight, Winston approached Clover with a drink in hand. After handing the drink over, Winston adjusted his glasses as he watched Michael trail off. “Miss Sinclair, do you think it was wise to divulge so much information to a man you know nothing about? Something tells me that man is hiding something.”

Clover laughed at Winston’s concern before taking a sip of the drink he brought her. She looked over her shoulder taking note of the man’s attempt to be clumsy. One thing was for certain, he knew how to play at people. Clover took another sip before letting a small grin appear on her face. “Aren’t we all?” she said in a sly manner, hinting that she herself may have been withholding some information herself.

Clover finished the rest of her drink while keeping an eye on Michael, before finally turning to her massive butler and motioning to him that it was time to go home.

(End)

The Characters
Spoiler:
K'Ren
K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Power comes in response to a need, not a desire, and I need power"

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top