The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDéjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_voting_barDéjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Déjà vu. (Nekrobear)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Déjà vu. (Nekrobear) - Page 2 Empty Re: Déjà vu. (Nekrobear)

Post by Quinn May 24th 2016, 11:27 pm

Jenna takes a couple of steps back, making sure at someone was between her and the blob at all times, fishing through her stuff as she looks for her pistol. "At least it's not a zombie snake, though maybe this is worse." Commenting as she pulls her weapon out, she empties the magazine into the blob, seeing that it was completely and totally useless.

She blinks twice before looking down at the pistol. "Well, this wasn't nearly as helpful as I thought it would be."

Jenna looks back up at the blob that is now starting to move towards them before she turns and just tosses the sword at Diana. With that taken care of, Jenna instantly turns in place and starts to run, leaving both of her friends behind to deal with the blob. Her voice floats out from the hallway she dashed into. "I'm not a hero!"

Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 25th 2016, 9:32 pm

For a moment, the creature was greatly frightened by the sight of a gun- an instinctive fear of being shot and killed. But the bullets simply made splashes in its body, and it roared in anger.

Blob tries to attack Jenna, but Diana was there to samurai it up, swinging her sword in concert with the blob's movement. There was no meat, and no bone when the sword passed through those limbs. In fact, when the arm fell off, it slowly rose and became a second, smaller blob monster.

Oyuki tried throwing explosive pellets, but they too proved of little consequence. She quickly made herself scarce, and Diana was soon running for cover.

Diana caught up to Jenna, and asked her for some advice. "Need a new plan. Bullets and blades don't work. What else can we do against something made of wet clay?" The monsters were not far behind now, as they searched for their enemy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn May 26th 2016, 11:46 pm

Jenna skids to a stop at a corner and looks back at the blob...blobs, seeing as how there was two of them now. "...Are you fucking kidding me? You made another one?" She also noticed that they were faster then she was, maybe she should get some sort of gear that let's her run away faster. Too bad she can't just wish for one, that would be grand.

Pushing her panic down deep inside of her, she turns and looks at DIana before taking a step closer. She dramatically places her hands onto Diana's shoulders. "What I want you to do, and follow me on this one. Kill it with fire. Good luck!" Jenna pats her friend on the back and then continues to run away, leaving Diana to deal with the blobs.

She quickly turns on her comms and calls Oyuki. "Ninjarella, I need an exit and you need to find out if the blobs can be frozen. I would prefer it if our friend doesn't die while trying to light her sword on fire or something equally dumb." Jenna doesn't bring up her terrible naming sense, seeing as how it was at least better then 'This Humble Genin'.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 14th 2016, 11:14 pm

"Okay. Fire... Fire..." Diana looked around for combustible substances. There were several cabinets with bottles of alcohol and other things, but their

The blob creatures shred through the flimsy drywall and metal furring of the clinic's interior, using their long wicked claws to carve through. The table Diana hide behind fared little better, being tossed aside like cheap plastic furniture.

But instead of a blob monster, Diana came face to face with a robed Blood Sword, a doppelganger of Diana as she was in the past. A psionic presence walked these halls, and they slowly fed on the mind of those present.

"Once a killer always a killer..." She whispered menacingly, wielding a hardened sword that the creature swung with little skill but menacing speed and strength.

"Whoa... what a total edgelord." Diana retorted, trying to keep calm using humor. Her counter attack was too unfocused she stabbed the thing, and consequently, got her sword stuck inside it. With a black gloved hand the doppelganger backhanded Diana into the glass cabinet, continuing her pursuit of Jenna.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn August 14th 2016, 4:06 am

Jenna slides to a stop, already slightly out of breath and looks back, wondering if Diana managed to stop it. That hope was quickly dashed when a blob in the form of Diana turns the corner, heading right for her.

"...You cannot be serious." Though Jenna was surprised at the fact that it decided to become something out of a nightmare, that didn't stop her from turning and continuing to flee. During her little escape, she pulls out her stun gun and turns, firing it at the blob to see if it like five million volts. Of course, since her guns have a lock feature, letting her drop it while it continues to work, Jenna didn't exactly stick around to find out, turning on the lock the moment that the projectiles connect and letting it hit the floor, turning and continuing to run.

"Change of plans, go make sure Diana isn't dead, cause she totally lasted like five seconds." Jenna didn't voice out the thought that she might not be getting out of this one, no need to worry her friend.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top