The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Diana, The Tranquilizer  I_vote_lcapDiana, The Tranquilizer  I_voting_barDiana, The Tranquilizer  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Diana, The Tranquilizer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diana, The Tranquilizer  Empty Diana, The Tranquilizer

Post by Super December 1st 2015, 9:24 pm

Diana, The Tranquilizer

"Surrender."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Artist: KatarzynaKostecka

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Tranquilizer
Alignment: Chaotically Good
Race: African American
Hair: Puffy, fluffy and generally everywhere. When she's on duty, or just in the mood, she'll style up her wild black hair into something practical or flashy.
Eyes: Her pitch black eyes are usually piercing and unwavering to hide any emotion Dian may or may not be feeling. She’s hard to read and even harder to beat in a staring contest.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160lbs
Blood type: "I'm a universal donor."

The Looks

Artist: DennisArtworks

Tall, lean and undeniably commanding, Diana only requires a cold stare to get her officers to fall in line. She's county sheriff and she's in the business of letting everyone know it.  Her gray uniform is always firmly ironed with a gleaming shine on her badge and gun.

When she's not patrolling the streets, her dress is casual but she still comes off as intimidating. A pink pencil skirt is no longer form fitting on Dian, but rather prim and standoffish. Maybe it's her aura that changes people's view of her? Dian doesn't know, but she's happy enough making people uncomfortable with her presence alone.

The Legacy

Personality:
Dian has had a rough childhood, and ever since she was old enough to understand power and power dynamics, she was obsessed on being the one in charge. She'd use her height to purposefully look down on others, take extensive martial arts classes to defeat anyone whose challenged her, and when she mysteriously gained her powers through a strange dream, she took time trying to master that as well. She's narcissistic in a way where she primarily thinks about improving herself and being better than others.

But, control-freak aside, Dian is also compassionate and caring, especially to the abused and injured. Even though it's   literally difficult for Dian to hurt someone, she's never acquired a taste for suffering, giving or receiving. She will often go all out to protect someone from a bad situation and adopt a mother-hen mentality when someone is under her watch.

Dian has an incredible capacity for nurturing, warm love. She is just rarely seen in that light.

History:
When her mother couldn't afford an abortion and her father couldn't afford a plane ticket to get the hell out of the state, Dian's life became a burden for her parents the moment they realized they were stuck with her. And she unknowingly became a burden onto herself when her parents realized that the police loosened their suspicion when Lea and Tony started to look like a blossoming family more so than aspiring kingpins. Dropping the idea of giving her up for adoption, Dian became a cover-up for her parents before she even took her first breath on earth.

She was given the bare essentials of life and became an outlet of abuse when Lea and Tony's trafficking went south. When the southern family gig wasn't working and neither was her parents neglective and abusive parenthood,  Dian  was finally given up for adoption at the age of 8.

After she was healthy enough to join back into sports became good at them, she subsequently became popular. And Diana then discovered what it meant to have power. Even if it was social power and being in the elementary hierarchy, Dian fell in love with the idea of being the top of the food chain.  And when her thirst for control overwhelmed the charm of being soccer captain, Dian took to using fear as her means to power instead. She quit the soccer club and became  hall monitor and class president, always finding the opportunity to stay on top of others.

When she was 17 and aspiring to be a police officer, she was visited by a strange woman in her dreams. Dian doesn't know who the woman is or why she came, but ever since that night, she's gained the ability to tranquilize people through touch alone. Though it nullified most of her martial arts and combat training, Dian was never a fool when it came to opportunity, and instead changed her methods of controlling others.  Since then she's been climbing the ranks as an officer, for having the least (0) fatalities and fewest injuries of both suspects and officers. Watch out colonel, Dian is headed for YOU.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Artist: Kaikoo

Powers

Goddess Touch: Any standard  object that Dian touches cannot cause physical harm to a living thing. Any person pr animal that Dian touches or who has come in contact with her through a secondary source becomes tranquilized. They temporarily lose all feelings of rage and violence and immediately have retrograde amnesia for 5 seconds. Objects lose Goddess Touch ten seconds from loss of contact with Dian, those affected by touch regain their normal mentality 5 seconds- 5 minutes after contact, depending on how they were touched.

Goddess Taint: : Any person who consumes or is otherwise contaminated with any bodily fluid of Dians pauses in time. The ratio is 1 mL = 1 second.. The person doesn’t age or weaken while in this state and their consciousness is also frozen. The taint can also be mixed in with other liquid to extend it’s duration. (Such as spitting in a glass of water).

Goddess Influence: Dian breathes out a large, black gas cloud. Anyone other than Dian who breathes this gas, or has it exposed to their skin becomes tranquil for two minutes, refreshing whenever they take another breath of the gas. The cloud doesn’t move from the original location and lasts two minutes.

Martial Poise: Faster than you can blink, Dian can load her gun, shoot, duck and then roll. Though she used to combine her speed with her strength and size, she gave up on the violent aspect and now uses all of her focus on being faster than the next person. Much faster.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: It is difficult for Dian to cause physical harm to someone since all melee and some ranged weapons that she would wield immediately carries her Goddess Touch.

Weakness 2: She has to put conscious effort to not affect someone with her Goddess Touch but she cannot prevent the taint. If she wants to cancel the taint, she must kiss the infected.  

Weakness 3: Goddess Taint heals the infected of simple and mortal wounds and also enhances their state of mind temporarily upon awakening, directly related to how long they were frozen.

Weakness 4: Goddess Influence does not penetrate clothing/protective gear, and is easily countered by strong gusts of wind.

Weakness 5: The stronger her powers become, the weaker Dian becomes physically. She is at the point now where she can not hurt a standard adult woman with an all-out punch.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): N/A

Items/Minions

Standard Issued Glock: 9mm, always fully loaded and always by her side. She's a sure shot!

Physical Priority
Agility - 1
Reaction -2
Endurance -3
Strength -4
Super
Super

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-11-29

Back to top Go down

Diana, The Tranquilizer  Empty Re: Diana, The Tranquilizer

Post by Bliss December 14th 2015, 8:46 pm

Most of your powers involve controlling how other players would play their character, so it is important to get the permission of other players before applying the powers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 14th 2015, 8:54 pm

On the understanding that powers are limited to permission based which would affect someone else's character, this app is approved.

Happy rping

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top