The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
fun in the sun! or not ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
fun in the sun! or not ? I_vote_lcapfun in the sun! or not ? I_voting_barfun in the sun! or not ? I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

fun in the sun! or not ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fun in the sun! or not ? Empty fun in the sun! or not ?

Post by Jeannie Rose October 7th 2015, 4:13 pm

Yup, much better Jeannie thinks enjoying the beautiful sunny day. After her last adventure in Tibet chasing a big foot up and down a mountain, The weather of California is a welcome change, too bad its a work trip will maybe she can squeeze in a little fun.

She has been hired by Interpol to check into some drug trafficking, some guy on there wanted list has a big operation going on here and it's up to her to find it stop them.So were to start well after an annoying long stay an airport security explaining why she has so many guns and knives on her, yeah she needs to ask Santa for a helicopter for Christmas cause public transportation for long trips is a pain.

So after a call to her boss to straighten it out, she heads over to airport parking lot to pick up her bike her employers were nice enough send it over for her. She sees a note stuck on it telling her where the hotel they set up for her was. She heads over there and checks in.

Once she gets to her room she looks over the files about the mission they sent her, well looks like she'll be spending some time by the sea were their shipping stuff out huh what a pain there's probly tons of where houses there she'll have to check out to find the right one. Well, at least that means she'll get to do some sightseeing. She'll get some maps from tourist info places. Then she can get an idea of the area but right now she's hungry and bored so she'll get some room service snacks and watch cartoons no need to rush into things.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

fun in the sun! or not ? Empty Re: fun in the sun! or not ?

Post by Booster October 8th 2015, 4:58 am

California.  The opposite side of the USA as far as Derrick was concerned.  He wouldn't have been out on the west coast at all if not for John Antolini. A drug baron.  As Knightstaff, Derrick had dismantled a few drug dens in New York, only to have them pop back up a few weeks later, again fully staffed, and with far more protection than they had had previously.  After some digging he had realized that they were all owned by the same person, and wanting to cut the head of the snake off as it were, he had followed the trail to John Antolini, who unfortunately, had all of the illegal substances come through to be sorted in Los Angeles before sending them out to potential buyers and the dealers that worked for him in several states across the country.

He had found something else interesting too. Antolini was wanted by Interpol, and they had apparently resorted to hiring metas to investigate his operation. Or at least, just one. Jeannie Rose.  He had found some information about her on the net, and gathered that she was a jack of all trades that took nearly any job from any client, probably making her someone that would classified as a renegade. But, he figured that pooling resources with her might be a good idea. Plane tickets weren't cheap, and Derrick was not about to fly back to New York without taking Antolini down.  Anything or anyone that gave him an edge should be considered carefully.

And so, given her blatant disregard for anything resembling protocol, he had managed to find her at the airport being checked over for an obscene amount of weapons and had then followed her to her hotel. After changing into his combat armor in an alleyway, he had climbed to the top of the building adjacent to the hotel and chose to watch her from her window, debating how best to approach her and ask for her help, of course there was always the chance that she'd notice him first...
Booster
Booster

Quote : Not the one from the 25th century.

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 8th 2015, 2:39 pm

So Jeannie's settled into her hotel room, she's looking out the window when she notice something a she smells someone, not to odd  she notices people's scents all the time, but this one's been lingering longer than the others.  

He's been there awhile is he following her, she better check this out. She first comes up with  a plan so her stalker won't notices she's gone. She turns off the lights hoping he can't see in the dark like her so he won't notice what she's up to.

she stacks the pillows in her bed to look like she still in it pulling the curtain closed so he'll just see the shadow. she then grabs one of her guns off the table in the room turning the light back on as she leaves the room, so it'll look like she's still there. huh maybe she should have changed out of her pajama's no pockets to hide her weapon and the odd sight of a girl  in hello kitty pajama'sfun in the sun! or not ? Pj_s_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-dafcy8d running down the hallway with a gun in her hands gets some odd looks from the surprised another guests at the hotel.

She heads out the back and circles around into the building the smell is coming from. agh, he had to pick the roof stupid stair this is why elevators were invented. After reaching the top, she see the man in question and sneaks up behind him. once close enough she places her pistol   against the back of his head ok you oddly dressed peeping tom hands up, you better have a good reason for following me and interrupting scooby doo! I get cranky when I miss the end of scooby doo

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on August 25th 2016, 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Booster October 9th 2015, 3:01 am

The light in the hotel room went off, and he wondered if she was going to sleep. He had half a mind to grapple across to the hotel and open her window from the outside, but that seemed like a good way to get shot. Instead, he debated his options for a couple of minutes, only stopping when he felt the cold metal of a gun on the back of his head through his mask and heard an annoyed voice demanding to know what he was doing.

Derrick turned around slowly, putting his hands up in case she had an itchy trigger finger, only for his eyes to widen when he got his first good look at her. It was definitely the same woman from the airport, but.. the bounty hunter was...younger than he thought at first glace. By at least a decade. She looked like she was still a teenager,  wearing a pair of hello kitty themed pajamas, and putting a gun to his head for interrupting her viewing of Scooby-doo. Of course, if what he had heard about her skills was all true, it was best not to bring up any of her proclivities. Besides, it was quickly becoming exceedingly apparent that he was the one on trial here, and he didn't want to piss her off.

"The name's Knightstaff. I've been tracking a drug trafficker by the name of John Antolini. Heard through the grapevine that Interpol was sending someone after him too. A bounty hunter by the name of Jeannie Rose. " He searched for face for any emotion. "I figured two heads or , weapons in our case were better than one." A sheepish smile wormed its way onto his face. "It wasn't my intention to cause alarm, I just hadn't figured out how to approach you yet." Hopefully, she'd take him at his word. If not, then he'd have a fight on his hands, and this was not the person he was trying to enter combat with.
Booster
Booster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 9th 2015, 3:11 pm

Jeannie puts her gun down and smiles. ok, yeah that's the guy I've been sent to get, so why didn't you just come in ask? silly I love team-ups there fun,huh come to think of it I should probly ask Santa for a sidecar for my motorcycle too since I always seem to be teaming up with some yup that a helicopter so no more stinky airport security. She gives him a hug sorry for the hole pointing a gun at you thing Mr. staff just had to make sure you weren't a bad guy following me. she the jumps up and down excited yay you've heard of me that's so cool, I must be getting good at this stuff. ok well team up to get the bad guy but first naptime and snack time running over made me hungry. so do you have a place to stay? you can have a sleepover with me if you want, we can watch some cartoons and eat ice cream, then tomorrow we can start our plan to get the bad guys!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Booster October 12th 2015, 2:30 am

The bounty hunter was also more flippant than he would have expected, and wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or not.  He reflected that it may have expedited things should he have chosen to just approach her to begin with, but who knew?  In any case, it appeared that this was not the first time she had worked with other heroes, and that someone was funding her. Whether or not "Santa" referred to Interpol or to a third party was also and unknown, in fact, the only thing he was sure about was that she had a tendency to  blurt out her thoughts as frequently as she breathed. Perhaps it was part of her charm.  She was also undeniably still a youth, and he smiled softly at her various exclamations . "I do indeed have a place to stay.  Thank you for the offer, but I have other business to attend to. Meet me here tomorrow morning and we can pool our resources? Then we can take this guy down for good." Derrick offered her a nod, and then used his grappling gun to fly off of the roof and disappear.  He'd be waiting for her in the morning, unless she got to their meeting spot first.
Booster
Booster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 12th 2015, 3:29 am

So Jeannie wakes up and gets some breakfast yay pancakes! She then wonders what to wear, after picking something to wear
fun in the sun! or not ? Tourist_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-da8mg5g

she wonders if she should see knightstaff to talk about the plans to get the bad guys.
Huh, do the masked avenger guys like him even come out this early. Well, she could look around some so she doesn't have to wait too long probably should bring some snacks in case it is a long wait so she makes sure to pack some cookies in her bag before going. while waiting, she decides to do some sightseeing and goes on some Hollywood tours and stuff making sure to take pictures of any place that looks like bad guy hideouts for later.

She then goes to where he said to  meet and eats her cookies and draws some pictures while she waits, he could pick a more interesting place meet, next time she wants to pick and the can meet a Disney land  instead.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on July 2nd 2016, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Booster October 14th 2015, 12:07 am

After spending a few hours "gathering" information from several members of the local underworld, Derrick had fallen asleep in the small motel room he had rented, exhausted by the nights work, and ready to take this guy down so he could go home. In the morning when he woke, he had gotten dressed in his outfit and grabbed the dossier he had compiled.  Upon arriving at the agreed upon meeting place, he found Jeannie already there, munching on something and drawing a picture.  "I had a late night." he said simply as he handed  her the file. "Questioning criminals can be a lengthy process. But I have it on good authority that there's a shipment being picked up at this location in two hours. The only thing I haven't been able to determine is what the big boss actually looks like. I was hoping Interpol might have been able to help you in that regard."
Booster
Booster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 14th 2015, 1:20 am

Jeannie smiles seeing her new friend and waves hi, cookie? she hands him a cookie and takes the file he had and looks at it yeah I thought that place looked suspicious,were houses by the dock classic bag guy smuggling location,I was pretty sure that's why they picked LA for their operation good for getting stuff in and out.luckily I have a master plan!she shows him her drawing of her leading an army of teddy bears with rocket launchers and army helmets attacking a warehouse now I just need to find teddy bears with military training. she then shows him the pictures she took of warehouse looking to match the one from his filelet's see yup this one, your hunch was right,this one was a lot busier than the rest, like they were getting ready for somthingshe then shows her a picture of a nightclub intresting enough this place is close to said warehouse, I thought it was interesting for a club in the warehouse district instead of more fitting locations, so I had an interpool techy check it out for me and surprise surprise it's a front for the mob, also perfect location to oversee the docks operation, so to answer your question about the big boss it's probly the owner Giovanni Alunni, your name's probly an alias dudes high up in the mafia so him overseeing the operation here would make sense he already handles a lot of their stuff here, also why you'd had trouble identifying him,they sent me his fileshe then shows him the file a picture of him and other stuff. so we should hurry if we want to see what's in that shipment you mentioned, could be good evidence if we could get ahold of it, plus as my drawing showed throwing a monkey wrench into their plan was part of my plan to lure the big fish out,then I was thinking checking out the club would be good,maybe try and infiltrate them,but the shipment has time constraints so going after it first, besides I'd better do that part you'd stick out too much with that fancy suit, so what's the best way to steal drugs from the mob, I hope it involves explosions, fireworks are so much fun Jeannie excitedly waits for knightstaff to look over the file and add his thought on the plan while adding a couple tanks to her teddy army's arsenal, huh she wants to play with one of them sometime bet their real fun.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 23rd 2015, 2:57 am

Right so off for part one of Jeannie plan to get the bad guy, intercept the shipment of drugs there bringing in knightstaff was talking about.
She'll borrow it and uses it as bait for part two of her plan. After taking it, she'll hide it some were then trick the boss bad guy into coming out to get it.

She'll have the cops waiting to catch him in the act, and no more drug trafficking ring happy Interpol and payday for Jeannie. Huh, she notices that knightstaff seems to have disappeared will he said it was in two hours so guess they got to hurry. He could have said goodbye oh well guess it's a man of mystery thing. She hurries off to make preparations for her plan.

She stops at her hotel room to pick up some toys, then goes to a storage place to borrow a storage unit to put it and a truck since her bike is not practical to carry stuff in. She then heads to the warehouse and parks nearby. Gathering up her stuff she then climbs up on a nearby building across form the one where the shipment ins coming in. She then pulls her rifle out and looks tough the scope to check things out.looks like she's just in time a boat is pulling away from the dock and she see some guys moving around inside shipment must have just came in.

Right, she looks to see if there are any guards outside that get in her way, she quickly disables them with some sneaky sniper action. know the tricky part getting a cart of drugs out of a mobster-filled warehouse.Time for a tactical diversion fireworks! Jeannie reaches into a bag beside her and pulls out a new toy she's been wanting to play with a grenade launcher, time to make boom boom!she looks at the grenades she comically labeled with smile faces grabbing the ones with crying smile and shoots them throw the window of the warehouse,she then quickly loads some with a smoke cloud around the smile and shots those in. in minutes the mix of tear gas and smoke has the enemy out of shorts, she then jumps down onto the truck, she did have the army of teddy she wanted, but she had the rocket launcher part of her plan she loads a rocket with an army helmet smile face on it at blast the door open. she then crashes the truck through the broken door.

She puts on gas mask and grabs her mp5's Jeannie then precedes to unleash a hail of gunfire on any of the mobsters not taken out by her initial assault dumb enough to get between her and her goal of the drug creates bang bang bang all nice and unalived bad guys now how I going to move them boxes? weres Antonio when I need himjeannie is annoyed her hulking mercenary friend could be quite handy right now, but she hasn't heard from him since there big foot adventure wonder how his doing hopefully his having much fun as her wherever he is. she finds a forklift and loads the crates into her truck she decides to take it too, well borrow it cause she'll give it back to the warehouse place when she's done and she needs it to unload the truck.

She then heads out as she drives off she calls the cops and firemen to clean things up for her since it's not the warehouse people's fault the mob guys were using it, she'd hate for innocent peoples to users there stuff in the other warehouse. Jeannie gets back to her storage unit and unloads the truck. agh, that was hard work time for snacks and a nap before part two of the plan that be fun cause she gets to play dress up
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 24th 2015, 1:47 pm

So the next day Jeannie gets to work on part two of her plan to rid LA of the drug-dealing baddies. She calls the Cops and tells them  to tell them about it, she plans on setting up the mob boss Giovanni  so they catch him red handed trying to get back the drugs from her so they can book him. then she gets the bounty and back to vacation.

After telling them where she's keeping the drugs and how they'll set the trap. She then calls her   Interpol handler they probably want an update on how things are gooing, She's happy to tell him she's just about got this wrapped up for them. Now for part two of the master plan infiltrate  bad guy HQ and set the trap. Jeannie looks through her disguise box and finds the right one for the job.fun in the sun! or not ? Jeannie_rose_2_by_ccrgameman-d9whb62

She then goes to the club owned by the mob boss seemed like the best  place to look for him. after an annoyingly  long conversation to convince the bouncer that she isn't underage and to let her in, she is free to go about finding the best way to get to see the boss.Huh if she could just find out which one of the club patrons is a gangster she can buddy up with them to get to the big fish.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 7th 2016, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 26th 2015, 5:02 pm

so Jeannie's undercover operation continues, She notices some shady looking guys that stick out from the rest of the crowd. there with some tourist looking guys next to a dart board, really gangster guys not only do you uses the club as a front for your dirty deeds, but you hustle the people in it out of their money when there to drunk to hit the broadside of a barn.

Will that her an idea she loves games and thinks playing with them might get her the attention she wants. hey can i play? the two gangster guys look at Jeannie, is this goofy little kid even old enough be here, they decided she is probly an easier mark than the drunks she's barely tall enough to see the board. so Jeannie starts to play and is annoyed by the height of the dart board and looks over to the drunk old man that was playing before hey gramps can you give me a boost? he stumbles over and lifts Jeannie on his shouldersmuch better

unfortunately for the gangster's Jeannie's perfect accuracy makes this a piece of cake for her and in minutes she wins the old man's money back. thanks, gramps now put this money to good uses getting some nice gifts, for you grandkids and enjoy your tripthe old man smiles and thanks her for getting his money back before leaving. hey, what are you trying to pull kid! one of the gangsters says realizing they've been tricked. what ever do you mean I just wanted to play, guesses I had beginners luck, bye nowJeannie goes to leave but finds herself on able to as her feet are dangling off the ground. agh her being vertically challenged strikes again, and the little blonde can do nothing but see where the gangsters are taking her as she's comically carried off.

Jackpot she is placed in a chair in front of a desk and behind the desk is nonother than Giovanni. "hey, boss this kids missing with the games, guess she doesn't know who's supposed to be the ringers." the boss looks mad. "great first we lose the drug shipment,now a little mouse is taking cheese from under our noses. Who are you kid and why are you missing with our clubs activities. Catarina Gaspari, mister I'm a con artist fixing games is pretty easy with innocent face nobody expects a little kid. will it's Christmas and I want to look good for Santa Claus, so I thought to help the old man out might get me on the nice list.did not know this was a family business, I feel just awful now, uncle Giorgio would be so disappointed his one rule was don't miss with family business,gota respect family, hope I don't get kicked out of the mob for this.jeannie starts cryingplease don't tell the don on me, I just got do good at being bad or uncle Giorgio will be so disappointed and he's tried his to take care of me after my dad got sent to the joint, if you keep it secret I'll tell you some really good information I got the boss thinks about her offer.

"very well kids make mistakes and you show maturity and respect in wanting to make amends for your mistake, so what do you have for us?"

well you said you happen to have a drug shortage right, what if I told you I know where you could get some more! I won a storage shed from this guy the other day in a pool game, dude most have been an addict or something cause it was full of the stuff. I got no uses for it, but someone in a position like you would have use for it and I'm sure it's worth more than what I took from your guys, I give it to you and you guys let me deal?

"very well sounds like a good deal for both of us, we'll get it then, I'll go with you to make sure they're no mistakes like the last time, seems like you have to do it yourself if you want it done right".

yeah uncle Giorgio was saying just the other day about how good helps hard to find they leave to go to Jeannie's storage shed.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 31st 2015, 5:27 pm

So Jeannie leads the gangsters to where she was keeping the drugs. she goes about playing the role of gangster making a deal with the mobsters when the cops show up spring the trap they set. Jeannie decides to let them arrest her to to keep up the appearances of her alias

which leads to her comically leads to her having a phone call with her self so she can post bail for her alter ego,the cops find it odd but sense she just gift warped one of there most wanted for them why question her odd but effective methods

once catrina is free she changes back into Jeannie and calls Interpol to tell them this ones warped up and get her reward then back to enjoying her vacation before her next adventure.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum