The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_vote_lcapIt's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_voting_barIt's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_vote_lcapIt's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_voting_barIt's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) Empty It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park)

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2015, 2:18 am

Hallow's Eve 10:00 PM - A high rise apartment in Seoul

On the 5th floor of a 30 storey apartment in downtown, residents were staring and talking among themselves, as Korean police officers were on the scene of  a grisly murder- something rare in the peaceful and orderly country. The entire hallway was now cordoned off, and police were taking statements.

Inside 504, a single occupant flat, a woman was found dead, still sitting in her small bath tub. Cause of death was determined to be bleeding out, from the claw marks on her throat. The woman's blood was missing. Nothing was missing from the apartment though, not even cash or debit cards. There was no sign of forced entry, and the cameras picked up no sign of anyone leaving or entering that day. The bathroom window though, was left open...

Hallow's Eve 11:00 PM - The Subway

The subway trains and stations were nearly empty now, with only a handful of station personnel keeping an eye on things underground. The only people left were the ones who were out drinking late and now struggling to go home. Drunks of varying degrees of inebration were helping each other out to get off at the right station, which they'd pass two stops ago. College and high school kids were also a common sight, staying out late due to negligent parents who raise their kids money rather than actual parenting skills.

A hooded figure in a jacket and denim jeans came onto the last train. She took a seat on the empty benches, and looked around- a high school couple smooching in the corner, a trio of drunken suits napping on the other side, and a starved artist type across the train from the hooded figure. The train was a couple of minutes from departure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) Empty Re: It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park)

Post by Helix September 30th 2015, 3:08 am

Rainbows flashed through the night sky like Lux's laser cut through mid lane. Greens and blues washed out the hushed buzz of the electric encroachment of the skyline. No stars would shine tonight. No light from above would look upon this city from on high and wish to embolden it with a luminescent glow. In the absence of heavenly bodies, the city looked up as the green and blues faded to purples and pinks. A light show like no other, but not without purpose.

Camille knew her path needed to stay away from obstructions. Running into her own speed groves would end with her face down on the ground several hundred feet beneath her current path along the sides of buildings and across telephone poles. When one box filled up, she hit the next section of town. Eventually she drew all attention to what she wanted people to see- which did not include her. While the city watched the display of lights, Camille grew closer to her target.

If she departed from her trajectory and tried to rob the Seoul Museum of Modern Art, it would take the technological country less than three minutes to put up the Bat signal for Camille's archnemesis to come and rain on her parade. Camille was busy. She did not have time to beat Lightning Bug up and leave her in an alley again. No, Camille would let the train do the work for her. A rail drew a line with a guiding light through the middle of town. Camille's stop currently sped down the tracks close to fifty miles per hour. A measly speed, but it got some people around more quickly.

Camille made the jump. Fading out of sight and then reappearing in a seat within the train, Camille looked back out the window while the the entire city grew mesmerized by the giant graffiti in the sky reading "Lightning Bug is a Rainbow Ho" in her mother tongue. The rainbow colors lost vivacity quickly, but the onslaught of cameras would immortalize the moment on social media for quite some time. Hell, it could be Helix's new Instagram profile picture. She needed to update that thing with something a little nicer than Lightning Bug after Helix tricked her into running into a wall.

So, part one down. Now for part two. Rob the museum. She just needed to wait and hope everything went off without a hitch.
Helix
Helix

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2015-09-29

Back to top Go down

It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) Empty Re: It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park)

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2015, 4:12 am

Hooded girl -oh of course it's Diana - watched as a last minute passenger suddenly got on... wait, where did she got on from? Didn't matter.

Diana stayed calm and collected, carrying around her tube that held her sword, as usual. The subway train started to beep, then the announcer spoke in Korean. "DOORS CLOSING. PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF THE TRAIN."

The doors did promptly close with a satisfying hiss, and the subway was accelerating to a cozy 120 kph. It would take all of two minutes before the next station. Diana observed the people, seeing anything out of the ordinary in their behavior.

The suits were singing some song they sang earlier from their session. One guy was totally stoned and another puked up on the train. The third guy just laughed. The couples were minding their own making out in the corner, stopping when enough people were on the train, looking at them. Indecent kids.
The starved artist simply started intensely into the seat beside Diana, listening to his Western metal on his headphones. He had thick eyeliner on too.
And then Diana didn't know what to make of Camille. She had a pretty vibrant and colorful appearance, but her target or targets were supposed to be pretty subtle.

It really didn't help that she had no way of determining her target. She had to pick someone to tail.

"NEXT STOP. EULJIRO -3 GA INTERCHANGE."

SURFACE
Everyone got off here, and Diana decided to do the same. They all walked up to street level and went their separate ways. Diana decided to tail the young artist type, turning and operating a subway milk tea vending machine when he looked over his shoulder for a moment. Once she put enough distance between herself and that artist, she followed once more, the young artist actually also headed to the museum... mostly empty now, with only a few lights on here and there.

A banner on the museum's display poles showed the showcase exhibit: ARTIFACTS AND EFFECTS OF ADMIRAL YI, LIMITED SHOWING.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix September 30th 2015, 9:11 pm

The contents of the train looked odd enough to keep things quiet. No way would the businessman want to strike up a conversation with some horny teenagers- and this kid with the headset could not be bothered to show attention to anyone else. But, Camille did take her own liberties with showing the boy with his girl friend a flirty smile and a little wave. His girl friend tightened her grip on his arm while the brightly colored girl with the mask turned her attention over towards a hooded individual. Oddly, Camille was not the most suspicious person currently riding the train.

The train sped down to a final closing speed before the doors opened and the businessman moved towards the exit, taking a step back and gesturing for Camille to exit first.

"Thank you." Camille curtsied and then sped away with a rainbow trailing her.

Admiral Yi. There was a show in America similar to this. "Maybe it's General Li's brother." Giving no care to the history of her country, Camille began to pay attention to the particles around her. She made out the shape of the wall before her, it's depth, the height of steel beams, and when the hall started up again. Closing her eyes was the hard part. Appearing in the second level exhibition room featuring the remnants of the last remaining turtle ship from the medieval engagement. It's wooden bow adorned a giant dragon head along with a massive spiked dome. "This is boring. It feels like I'm learning. Boo whores."
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 1st 2015, 12:33 am

MUSEUM - GROUND FLOOR

Diana followed the kid towards the empty museum, who casually trespassed by jumping the security fence in a single bound... that was definitely not normal. Diana had to do the old fashioned way and climb it. Really though, what was the point of having horizontal fences if they could be climbed like a ladder?

The security of the museum were particularly sparse tonight. Diana felt a bit of hurtful memories visiting a place like this, but stayed focus. It was strange indeed. She avoided the CCTV cameras but after a few minutes it felt like there was no security on sight.

Diana looked around. Her mark seemed to have eluded her, but its scent led upstairs to the second floor... to the Yi exhibit.

She passed by the security office and an answer was given- two korean museum guards were leaning back in their chairs. Diana dared to get a closer look and her suspicion was confirmed- they had been drained of blood. Diana rushes to the second floor.

MUSEUM - Second Floor

The night lights in the Yi exhibit room all went dark, and like downstairs the security team was missing. The exhibit was apparently, vulnerable, and anyone could just come in and take whatever.

Diana stalked into the room slowly, sword in hand. The room was... empty. She tracked the kid in here, but now there was no sign of him.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 1st 2015, 2:49 am

Wood was boring. So was all the information about things from the past. "What's modern about this place? These boats probably have dial up connections. Ew, it might even be wired Internet." A breeze blew through the vacant room, ruffling Helix's skirt. "I wonder if some nerd would pay for this stuff? Nerds don't even have real money. They all just work for people and can't even-"

A revelation hit Helix in the face. Literally. "How dare you call me a 'Ho' you skank!" The word 'skank' may or may not be in the Korean language, but woman on woman violence typically ran through the veins of most cultures. Only the culture of the corgi was above such terrible language. Koreans were not corgi though. The woman espousing the lingo of her native culture ran to the other side of the room after delivering the blow to Helix. She wore a tight, black, sleeveless turtle neck that ran down into a skirt running halfway down her thighs along with pink knee boots and gloves up to her elbow. Her dark hair coursed with streaks of green, pink, and purple. "Why are you in a museum? Can't charge your-"

When Lightning Bug took her moment to gloat, Helix took her moment to grab Admiral Yi's musket and slam it across Lightning Bug's stomach. Once the hero of the museum keeled over, Helix slammed the musket down across the back of Lightning Bug's back. "Shut up insect." Helix threw the musket down to the ground before taking out her cell phone. A quick 'V' gesture and a duck face selfie with an unconscious hero showed up on Helix's cell phone. The flash from her phone lit the room with more than just the outside lights peeking through the windows.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 1st 2015, 3:13 am

Diana quietly glided to hide behind cover, as she sensed two beings in the room, loud and bright. She peeked from her hiding place to see a pair of Korean metahumans exchanging hostile words. They were not friends, Diana concluded. She watched.

Then, For no explicable reason other than to spook educate them, one of the exhibit monitors came to life, playing an educational video of the man whose stuff they were breaking. Of course Diana could've budged a switch somewhere.

The year is 1572. A 28 year old man rides across an open plain. 3 military examiners watch the man. The man falls from his horse and breaks his leg. The examiners are shocked, and think he has died, his leg twisted at an angle. Finally, he gets up and drags himself to a nearby willow tree, and sets his leg using its branches. He climbs back onto his horse, and finishes the exams... but unfortunately was failed. He would return four years later to pass.

Thus begins the tale of Yi Sun Shin, one of Korea's greatest heroes..." If anyone bothered to listen, though his early career consisted of getting screwed over - "Screw Yi" indeed - but Admiral Yi was basically the reason Korea was still Korea up until the Korean war.

History aside, When Helix would inspect the selfie she took, the reason for the failure of the lights would come to light. Behind her in the picture was a body hanging from the ceiling. A shoe would fall onto her head. Just about her size! The shoe would unfortunately be followed by the revelation that there was a body... or several... hanging from the ceiling by the lights. So this was where all the security were.

There was also a pair of bright red eyes in that selfie, and Camille would hear the thing snarl above her, dripping saliva. Why it didn't just attack when it had the chance, no one knew. Maybe it was stupid. The monster descended, baring its fangs at Helix.

"Look out!" Diana said in english, not having the time to look up a warning phrase in Korean. She rushed over, but the monster would reach Helix first, wanting to take her blood...

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 1st 2015, 3:47 am

"We can go have a time out on the town. Just the two of us." Camille turned her phone around to see the red eyes peering down to her. "That dumb light ruined my picture. I guess I'll have to just take it again-" As she prepped her hair for maximum attitude, a warning rang out in a foreign tongue. Helix looked over to see the girl with the hood take interest in her, but could not make out her foreign calling. The sheer amount of emphasis Helix put into fluffy her hair saved her from the sharp clutches of the descending monster, but his saliva still oozed onto her collar. "Gross! Nerd!"

All around Helix hanged several security guards from the rafters. "Oh god!" The creature stood mere feet from Helix, jarring her into doing the only thing she knew how to do: steal powers. She tapped into the inner workings of her foe and found her voice creaking. The murder scene before her filled her anxiety with dread, turning it into despair. Her mouth opened as wide as possible and her voice shrieked with enough force to shatter the display glasses all around her. The scream lasted for several seconds before Helix finally took a step back, tripping over Lightning Bug.

Saving Lightning Bug would be a new endeavor for Helix. She never wanted to kill her nemesis, and during a few fights Helix found herself leaving Lightning Bug alone after she defeated her- but Helix would never tell her it was because she actually found something fun in their relationship. The choice seemed clear enough- Helix could save Lightning Bug now and then torment her later, but Helix really needed to address saving herself too. "Hood girl!" Helix cried out in Korean. "Do something!"
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 1st 2015, 4:18 am

Good news, the shriek stuns the creature momentarily, giving Diana an opening to exploit. She charges through the floor of broken glass, holding her weapon like a true anime inspired samurai protagonist, she draws the blade in one swift motion and strikes with a mighty "KIAI!". She even paused for a second, before the beast realized its strangely narrow waist was sliced open almost completely, attached by only a few patches of skin and sinew.

It collapsed to the ground, shrieking briefly before its vocal chords got messed  up. It made gurgling sounds, as it started intently at Helix in its death throes. Blood pooled around it, as did its internal organs. It wasn't getting up from that.

Bad news, the shriek doubled as a call. From somewhere in the city, its friends heard Helix, and they did not know who she was. They howled in response, and enough to tell them both they were coming.

"More of them... damnit." Diana wastes no time to look around. They killed all these guards... why? Diana couldn't guess their motive.  

"Call an ambu-" She holds up her finger to gesture Helix to wait. She took out her phone and found the phrases app, scrolling through the common korean phrases. She presses the one she wanted. "I'd like to eat some korean food." Ah crap, wrong one. She taps again. "Call an ambulance." The phone said, being set to a male voice. No, no... those monsters were out there, they probably weren't safe. She taps another phrase. "We should hide." She points to Lightning Bug, then to the Turtle ship. She hopes Helix could cooperate.

But honestly, Diana wasn't quite sure. Were they coming for them? Why did they kill the guards? why did the monster come to the museum? Were they going to be safe if they leave? Her hesitation showed as Diana didn't quite get to the getting out of here part. Maybe it'd be safer if they stayed and fight. Ugh, she couldn't find the right phrases- nothing in the app covered emergencies! "who are you?" Diana tapped one more phrase, though realized she probably wouldn't understand her answer anyway.

So... she got to work and opened up the turtle ship, finding there was enough space in there to hide an unconscious hero. Diana pointed to this space.

Unknown to Diana, the inside of the ship also had interesting hidden compartments where riches and other things could be found... probably what Helix came here for. Maybe. There was also a void further in the back... containing a body.

There was alot of other stuff in the exhibit too. Power lines stage lighting, sound equipment... The fact that Helix shattered all of the displays meant all the valuable -and still functional- artifacts were now within reach, ripe for the picking.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 1st 2015, 4:57 am

Something splattered from inside the spider like creature. Pulmonary pressure shot the entrails of the beast against the walls, dripping down the doom of the creature with short trickles. Helix grabbed her throat, trying to massage what felt like a rock out of it. The scream helped save them for now, but now looked to be up. For a moment Helix forgot her phone could actually function as a phone. "Your pronunciation is very bad." She doubted Diana would be able to translate that out with a phrase book let alone her own ear, but Helix still performed the action of calling for an ambulance. "Ambulance! Museum of Modern History! Spider Demon! Probably from Japan."

Helix hung up and grabbed Lightning Bug. The girl with the swords was coming too. Helix took a short pause to get her trajectory and then disappeared into the bow of the turtle ship. The absence of danger allowed her to treat Lightning Bug with less care. She hit the ground hard enough to knock sense back into her head. "What?" The world spun in circles for her for a few seconds before everything began to come back. "Where did you take me this time!? I'm getting sick of-"

Helix pushed her hand over Lightning Bug's mouth to try and keep her quiet. "Shut up Bug!" Her voice tried to remain low, but her anger flared her pitch. "If you talk we all die!" Something wet moved across Helix's palm. "Gross! Don't lick my hand! I should have hog tied you when I had the chance!"

"I knew this was just some evil plot!" Lightning Bug kicked at Helix's shin before popping a piece of pink gum into her mouth. "You and Hood girl are trying to trick me into helping you-"

"Help me keep her quiet!" Helix pushed Lightning Bug's elbows down with her knees and held both hands over her mouth. "Those spiders are going to find us for sure." Camille tried to mutter something out to bridge a common ground. "English talk?" Helix lifted one hand away from Lightning Bug's face to hand Diana her phone. An app for translating from English to Korean was open upon it.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 2nd 2015, 2:50 am

Diana clambered into the space below the Turtle Ship deck, getting her sword and/or butt into some places of these korean girls. Perhaps stealth would be better than risking a fight, or running. "Ouch, sorry." She said under her breathe.

She gestured them to shush once the things crashed through the window. The suits from earlier and the teenaged girl. They looked at their dead companion, the artist, and began sniffing around.

Diana tensed, her grip on her sword tightening. This was a bad idea.

They stalked the turtle ship, and their footsteps could be heard just overhead, their drool dripping down into the hiding place.

The Turtle Ship shook violently for a few seconds, as the perfectly abnormal human beings dug into another side of the ship with their bare hands. Diana sneaked a peek through a hole in the ship, seeing that they had ripped a large container... chest... from a compartment of the old vessel. Once they were satisfied, they spread the weight among themselves and left, carrying it with them.

Diana breathed a sigh of relief. "I wonder what was in the chest.... anyway, I think we can go outside now." She said, trying to lift up the door.

"Uh..." She tried to budge the door open. "It won't... open. I think we're locked in from the outside..." She said, trying to draw her sword but alas, no matter how magical or demonically possessed, there was no room to draw it, and instead it just poked someone... somewhere.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 3rd 2015, 2:48 am

Creaking ran through the empty exhibit hall. It grew closer, but it's grow had no control. The hooded hero of the moment looked flustered with their current predicament, and the super hero Helix kept pinned grew more hostile with every growing struggle. "Locked in..?" Helix said in broken English, mimicking the voice from her translated. She pressed her forearm further against Lightning Bug's throat when the pink booted hero tried to make a break for it. "No problem, cowgirl." Camille lifted her arm from Lightning Bug and turned to face Diana. A blunt sheath prodded into Camille's back. Both girls struggled to try and find some room while Lightning Bug complicated things more by trying to force herself into the movement as well.

"I'm going to teach you a thing about-"

"Get off me glow worm!" Camille wrapped her hands around Lightning Bug's neck while the hero threw a knee into Camille's stomach. The duo continued to wrestle around the inside of the ship, drowning out the sound of the coming problem.

A bubble began to form out of Lightning Bug's mouth out of gum. It slowly took shape and shot towards Camille. Only Camille's quick reflexes kept it from knocking her back into the wall. Odd, Camille never remembered having such good reflexes. And the punch Camille threw landed square in Lightning Bug's solar plex, causing her to spit the gum out. Camille grabbed the gum in question and held it for safe keeping with a disgusted look.

The paneling around the ship began to peel away without mercy...
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 4th 2015, 4:11 am

The three girls would spill out onto the empty museum floor as the monsters had done some serious damage to the priceless relic ship. Diana took a spill but rolled into recovery... and plenty of splinters for her as a result. "Ow ow ow..."

Diana looked around, as she removed the stinging pieces of wood stuck in her skin. The monsters had left, having taken the large object they saw. Diana felt at a loss... it seemed there was more than one mark to hunt down. It was going to be a long night. Except, sunrise was a few hours away now.

"So... The monsters are gone with some kind of treasure... Say, what were you doing here? My name is Diana, by the way." She asked Camille, using the other app to let her be understood. She thought of something else to ask, looking out the smashed window. "What's in that direction?" she asked, though that may have been a bit too broad a question, and she might've gotten a sassy answer like "the rest of Seoul."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 4th 2015, 9:44 pm

Helix and Lightning Bug fell forward. Each anticipated the worst, but only got the next worse thing: each other. The room looked far more empty than it had before. The hanging security no longer dripped down the macabre feeling of dread. The lack of dread overshadowed the loss of the artifact until Lightning Bug pushed Helix aside. "The relic is gone! It must be the Chinese or the Japanese!" Lightning Bug turned over to Helix. "Or you! And you!" Her judgmental finger canvassed over towards Diana.

Sirens rang out along the outsides of the buildings. The harsh contrast of reds painted the room in expediency of justice. "I like art." Camille said with little attention to Diana's face. She wrapped her fingers around Lightning Bug's judgmental finger. "You need to quit judging everyone for- taking in the very interesting history of Korea!" Camille yelled at Lightning Bug in the harshest of Korean.

"You know nothing of Korean! All you do is steal and..." Before Lightning Bug could finish her sentence, Helix shoved her against the wall and held her hand over Lightning Bug's mouth.

"Quiet insect!" Helix held her foe still while she turned back to the translation app Diana held. "My name is Helix. I'm the greatest thief in Korea." The voice from her translator continued to pour out. "Who cares what is in that direction; I'm going clubbing. After I leave this problem tied to a pole."

Before Helix could finish off the rest of her sentence, a vibration rang out in her hand. Lightning Bug tried to break free, but Helix, ingratiated with Diana's martial art reflexes, pushed Lightning Bug back into place. "Hello?" The voice of Tyuki came from the other side. "No, I do not have pizza. I do not have pizza, because you did not give me credit card information with security code. Need code." Helix sputtered out enough broken English to steal credit card information like a pro.

"You want to go clubbing?" Helix turned her translator back on once she gathered Tyuki's information. "That side of Seoul is all about it."
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 4th 2015, 9:56 pm

Diana's expression didn't turn sour, though her mood did. Did Lightning Bug not see the killer accountant or the killer horny teenage girl?

"I should really... uh... be looking for those..." She considered her words. She'd been chasing them for days now with no reprieve. She contemplated their behavior, looking at a couple of the bodies that fell when the lights gave out.

Diana heard the body fall with a loud thud and a few cracks, the bones jutting out the leg. No blood. came out. A thought came to her mind, looking at the corpses that hung from the ceiling like macabre fruit.

"Eh, sure." Diana said. "Let's go to the biggest club in Seoul!" She said, picking up her field bag which she totes was bringing the whole time.

"What about your friend?" Diana said, looking at Lightning Bug just as she was standing near the shattered window, to make the jump to the fence.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top