The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A new target. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A new target. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A new target. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A new target. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A new target. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A new target. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A new target. I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A new target. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A new target. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A new target. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A new target. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A new target. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A new target. I_vote_lcapA new target. I_voting_barA new target. I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A new target.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new target. Empty A new target.

Post by Replicate August 2nd 2015, 8:16 pm

"Why am I here?" Lorne complained to himself as he walked through Washington. "I got false info about someone being here and that's why. Oh, that guy is so gonna regret what he done." As he walked through the streets, a kid came up to him mistaking him for a super hero. The little boy ran over and began pulling at Lorne's trousers. He continued to walk like nothing was happening, but the kid kept on pestering him. He was getting annoyed. Lorne clenched his fists because the boy continued for minutes. "I ain't a hero kid. I've got people to see, so could you please stop grabbing me."  Lorne informed him as he turned around at the kid. The kid nodded. Lorne turned around and continued to walk. A few seconds later, the same kid pulled at his clothes. "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me! Get it, kidding, because you're a kid? No? Okay then." Lorne joked, getting angry. "Now, run back to your mommy before something really bad happens here kid. I ain't joking!" Then, Lorne grabbed the kids head and turned him around. He pushed the kid and continued to walk like nothing happened. The kid then began to cry. "What NOW?!" Lorne shouted as he turned around. The boy pointed over to his parents at a bank. The same bank was getting robbed. "Of course....a robbery." Lorne complained to himself as he drew his blades.

Lorne began to run over to the bank, when someone stopped him in front of it. The guy was big, and pretty built. It would probably take him about a few minutes to take him. "You want to dance big boy? I'll tell you, I'm an amazing dancer. What style are you good at?" Lorne said with a hidden smile. He then began to jump up and down. "I like break dancing, because I get to break your bones." Lorne then ran at the giant. The big dude swung his massive fist at Replicate, but he slid underneath his arm and got up behind him. "I was lying about break dancing" Lorne teased as he got up. Suddenly, the big dude grabbed Lorne's leg and swung him around. "I guess you like swing dancING!" The giant let go of Lorne and sent him flying into a wall. "Ow..." He mumbled as he drew his gun without his opponent knowing. "Enough fun" Lorne began. He pointed his gun at the giants head and shot, sending a bullet into his skull. "You suck at dancing. Shots fired....literally." He joked to himself as he got up. The lifeless body fell to the ground. With a few groans, Lorne brushed himself off and began to make his way into the bank. He got there later then he expected, as he decided to fake a limp. He looked up the stairs and withdrew his guns and swords. Lorne made his way up the stairs and looked through the doors. "I count....ten. Why so many?" He asked himself as he opened the door, about four guns pointed at him. Replicate's hands shot straight up. "Hey, we have two things in here that shot. Your guns, which shot at me. And my hands, which shoots up!"

Replicate made his way slowly into the bank, whistling as he walked. Some people were crying, some were too scared to make sounds. But the mood was way down. "Don't worry, you can bank on me to save the day. Yes, daily pun, complete!" As he said that, one of the robbers put a gun to his head. "Can you not take a joke? Jeez." The guy forced Lorne to go on his knees. "Who sent you?"

"No one, I came out of my own free will. Well, that ain't true. Some guy gave me fake info abou-" The gunman punched Lorne in the face. "Ow!"

"Why are you here?"

"Didn't you hear my pun? I'm here to save the day!"

"What's in it for you?"

"You know. Gratitude, your gun, acceptance..."

"Wait...my gurhg!?" Replicate then punched the guy in the face and pulled him down. Lorne stole his gun and shot him in the back of the head. Lorne blew the smoke away and turned around to see the robbers about to fire. "Crap!" Replicate dived behind a desk just before the thieves fired.
Replicate
Replicate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

A new target. Empty Re: A new target.

Post by Carden August 2nd 2015, 9:51 pm

The night was silent outside the convoy's of vans. There were three vans in total. All mobilizing out to reach a certain objective. Carden was wearing the signature Ghost Mk. III created by Miles himself. The suit wearing badass. Carden's entire plan was simple and was to be executed with everyone getting a cut of the score. In order to make this perfect steal, they had to intercept the original bank robbers as they're leaving. How they knew they were robbing at that moment and that night? "Anonymous" tip, or rather a contact Carden prefers to keep secret.

The vans began to reach their destination. One van split off from the convoy to make their way to the rear of the bank on the other side of the block by cutting right to make it around the bank. Once they got to the other side of the bank, they stopped the van and began to setup and prepare for the original robbers to exit the back, if they did.

Meanwhile, Carden and the two vans in total made their way out front and parked, beginning to prepare for a surprise assault on the robbers. Clearly the bank robbers were going to be outgunned and out manned. But if they fought back, they got some balls. As they exited and began formations in what seemed like mercenary gear. Carden broke from the formation and walked in first. A gun shot was sent out of a 9MM glock straight towards Carden as soon as he entered the building.

The shooter was on the ground messed up quite a bit, Carden caught the bullet in mid air, mostly due to his super reflexes. Immediately he transformed in what appeared to be gas and flowed through the air with the robber confused. In response Carden flew into the robbers airways and began to possess him. The robber stood up with Carden in control. The gun was raised and Carden, controlling the robber walked into a room down the hall of the bank where fellow robbers were.

They all looked at him and said,
"Chris! We're so fucked, there's some guy running around kil-", before he could finish the robber in Carden's control shot all three of the holed up robbers/thieves. It would seem that was the last of them. They all appear to be wiped out, knocked out or killed, even before Carden and his team got there. Carden then made the robber he was controlling shoot himself in the head and Carden exited the body and transformed back into himself. Afterwards he walked back down the hall.

Carden then shot a large amount of electricity out of his hands into the wall near the front doors, blowing the wall open due to the large amount of energy hitting it. Afterwards he touched the ear piece in his ear and said,
"Move in, clean up and take what you can before too many cops arrive, team three, setup overwatch on the building near the bank."
Carden
Carden

Quote : "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Number of posts : 35
Job : Professional Thief
Registration date : 2015-07-30

http://attackontitan.forumpro.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Replicate August 3rd 2015, 3:29 pm

Lorne heard one more gun shot from somewhere else in the bank. What a day to be in Allfirst bank. The inside was no longer loud from the peoples fear, but silent. A few whimpers could be heard, but that was it.  It was finally over. He had done it. With a little help from some other people of course, but he did it. Then Lorne thought of something. What type of hero or policeman used a gun. None as far as he knew. Then, was a villain here? Another group to rob the bank? That was exactly what he needed. He assumed they were worse then the original group. They worn't that  bad in the first place. They were still pretty bad. To be able to take all these people hostage. And now more people were trying to rob the same place. Perfect. Lorne knew he would have to fight them. Well, he wanted to fight them. However, the people would get in the way. So, he done what every normal anti-hero would do in this situation. Lorne took out his gun and shot right up in the air. "Everyone leave in a panic. Hurry up now!" Everyone began to run for the exit. As he planned.  One of the men slipped on the blood. He looked at where it was from and found a bullet whole in the head of the first robber. Lorne laughed as he rushed to his feet. He laughed even more as he saw blood on his suit. Was this his work place? "Should have pulled a sickie!" Lorne shouted to him as he ran out of the fire exit. The main room was now empty. Lorne heard some footsteps coming his way. This was his chance to see just who exactly was going to rob robbers.

The anti-hero got up and slowly began to walk over to the sound of footsteps. His own footsteps made an echo against the wooden flooring of the bank. Lorne looked around at the empty room. He saw some bas of which people forgot to take with them and some...shoes? Did someone plan to run? That was funny. Lorne was pretty sure a bullet could travel faster then someone running. As he got closer to the door, he heard some mumbles. So, someone was planning to rob this place on the same day as the other group. Interesting.  His breathing got heavier due to him feeling nervous. His palms were sweating, making his grip on his gun loosen a bit. With a gulp, he put his back against the wall next to the door separating the new thieves and himself. "So...how about we talk?" He shouted to the people in the other room. "Because, even though your the thief, I will steal the win." Lorne liked what he just said. It helped him calm his nerves. He shook his head and focused. "One..." He mumbled to himself "Two....three!" As soon as Replicate said three, he jumped in front of the door and kicked it. The door opened and Lorne walked in with his gun rose. He shot randomly to try and scare the new robbers and began to talk. "So...what's up? My name's Replicate but you can call me Replicate...or if you prefer, Replicate" He pointed his gun at Carden with a smile.
Replicate
Replicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carden August 3rd 2015, 3:54 pm

The bank was pretty cleaned up, it seemed that the robbers were already intercepted by some unknown source for the time being. Although, it may be soon revealed who it is. Carden began to walk around the large lobby as a few of his men that came for the money leaked in. Three of them entered with Carden. One of the three approached Carden saying, "So uh, what do each of us get out of the steal?", Carden shook his head saying, "You get nothing if you keep asking, do your part or fuck off."

Carden turned to wait for the next few guys to enter the bank, the vault hadn't been fully breached, it seems as if they were cut off from the process half way through. In response to that, they'd finish the job. What Carden was more or less worried about was how odd it was that several of the robbers were taken out, and not by cops.. Time would only tell what the cause was.

A little bit of time had passed and Carden was feeling a bit bored, mostly because it seemed to easy. Which threw him off a little bit since the first group of robbers were taken out, what stops the unknown force try to stop Carden and his group? Carden honestly didn't completely know the answer as he was pre occupied with looting the dead bodies for weapons or anything of worth. Suddenly, a guy popped out of nowhere aiming a gun at Carden after talking about talking? Talk about what?. Well then, this makes for a turn of events. Carden wondered if he saw him catch the bullet earlier, think about it, if he's done it before he probably can do it again. A gun wont cut it. Carden then began to stand up slowly and smile at his his remark,
"I like that, but you must understand, Replicate..? That you're here with the big leagues now, I highly recommend you stand down before I have to hurt you, which I would highly hate doing as I hate good talent go to waste."
Carden
Carden

Quote : "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Replicate August 3rd 2015, 4:11 pm

The guy who seemed like the boss smiled at him. Smiling in the face of death, how rude. He went through all of the trouble to get to him and he found it funny. "Big leagues? The only thing big here is your size mate. You not been going to the gym?" Lorne asked before he fired his first shot at Carden. After he shot, he looked at all the other guys in the room. "Would you let us do our thing? As you can see, you're weak. Unless you want to try and take me on..." Lorne taunted them towards him with a smile. He stuck out his tongue and took quick glances around the room. To his left, a few wooden desks with a chair behind each one. To his right, those weird things they use to outline where the line was. Right in front of him, idiots who thought they would win this fight. They seemed awfully cocky. They truly believed they were going to win. "So...why you guys here?" He asked them as he reloaded his gun.

One of the other robbers came in and saw what was happening. He went to turn away and walk out. "Don't move." Lorne shouted. "If you do, bang bang." Lorne made the shooting action with his free hand and smirked. Now that he had the room mapped out, there was no way he could loose against normal people like them. This was going to be easy, and Lorne knew it. "Come on then!" He told Carden. Replicate was looking for someone. That's why he was here. The intel was wrong, but he found another criminal who needed to die anyway. "Let's get this party started."
Replicate
Replicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carden August 3rd 2015, 4:31 pm

Carden smiled as he mentioned his "size" and said, "I'm big where it counts.", the bullet was fired from the gun, everything appeared to move in slow motion at that point to Carden. In combination of his super reflexes and super brain, he was able to perceive it's trajectory and location, already prepared to catch the bullet. As soon as the bullet got three quarters arm length away, he caught the bullet with the tip of his index finger and thumb.

After he caught it he tossed it aside and disappeared, making his molecules hyper active, making him into what seemed to be gas. Carden then flowed through the air and went into one of his mens airways, possessing them instantly. The thief in mercenary gear, carrying a MP5 raised his gun and began to fire at Replicate, several bullets were fired at him in burst fire mode, the trigger being pulled twice. So that would make 6 bullets headed straight towards him, this Replicate guy must think he's going to win this, he has another thing coming...
Carden
Carden

Back to top Go down

Post by Replicate August 3rd 2015, 5:02 pm

Did this guy just make a joke about his....no....he couldn't have. That was even more stupid then him smiling. Lorne's mouth dropped open at the joke, but then it dropped wider as he caught the bullet. He caught it? How is that even possible? Unless, this guy had super powers. "This make's it more interesting!" He watched as Carden turned into a sort of mist and began to float towards one of his own men. What? The smoke then disappeared and the man began to fire his gun at Lorne. Quickly, Lorne jumped out the way, barely avoiding the bullets. "Six? How is that possible?" Lorne then fired his own pistol at the controlled man. He fired more and continued to walk towards him. As he closed in on his target, he took out his other pistol and began to fire with that too. "Bang bang!" He joked as he stopped walking in and stood still.

He began to wonder how Carden could do what he done. He wasn't a human, that was for sure. An alien? "How about we talk whilst we fight? What exactly are you?" He asked as he reloaded his pistol. He knew that the bullets weren't going to do anything. Maybe his swords? There nothing saying his skin is tough enough to block swords. But, this unknown figure was fast. He could easily dodge them. But, the swords were Lorne's best shot. As he waited for an answer, he began to fire again. Now that he was controlling someone, did that body have the same abilities as the original? He hoped not, otherwise it would be a long day at the bank.
Replicate
Replicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carden August 3rd 2015, 5:15 pm

Carden was in control of the thug and received several bullets into the body he was controlling. The issue wasn't that Carden felt the pain when the body was shot, rather that he felt the body get weaker with every shot it had received. Most of the bullets hit the bullet proof vest the thug was wearing, but one hit their head. Causing them to go brain dead and bleed out. Carden then escaped the body, reappearing behind it as it fell to the ground.

In Cardens combat suit, matched with his abilities, he wasn't worried. He lifted his hand and a blast of electricity blasted out of his hand straight at Replicate. The electricity travelled through the air going at least mach 3. The chances of this guy dodging it was so small that there's a greater chance that a meteor striking the Earth. Carden digresses, anything is possible, though, unlikely. The electricity's charge was strong enough to kill a regular person on impact. But Carden was certain that this guy wasn't the regular kind of person he hoped for. Carden did all this within' split seconds and remarked as he did so,
"I'm your end.."

From Carden's understanding was that this Replicate guy was outgunned and outnumbered, it didn't take his super brain to figure that one out. Carden didn't feel like killing this guy, this guy may and can be used for greater use. A use that actually mattered besides running around like somekind of wannabe vigilante. Honestly if Lucius saw this he'd probably scoff and chuckle lightly on how ridiculous this comedic guy played out a strategy.
Carden
Carden

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pale Kestrl August 3rd 2015, 5:36 pm

The Reflecting Pool? Tristan stood just in front of the Lincoln Monument, looking out at the great still lake. It was pretty cool all things considered, really serene too. Tristan could see why people liked it so much, you could just sit here and think, take a load off from all the stress. Tristan did just that, planting himself on the steps in front of the monument and pulling off his rucksack. Retrieving a battered looking note book he flipped through the pages until he stopped on one marked 'America, Washington DC', below which there were a list of sightseeing marks and places of interest all across the world. He placed a little tick by the Reflecting Pool and looked up at it again. Very nice.

A jogger ran past and Tristan smiled at him. He smiled back, though he looked incredibly warn out. Still the smile was genuine and Tristan nodded at him as he passed. A few seconds later another man ran past, this one travelling much quicker. Tristan smiled at him and the other man smiled as well, funnily enough he didn't look as tiered. As the other man caught up with the first Tristan thought he heard him say "On your left" when another sound caught hi attention. Gunshots.

Perking his ears up Tristan listened, greeted by a few more gunshots in quick succession. Tristan rolled his eyes.

"Where ever I go, someones got ruin a nice quiet moment with a gunshot"

Getting up the young metahuman moved behind the white marble of the main monument and jumped up into the air. A field of energy lifting him up into the sky. He reached the top of the building and shrugged off his backpack, making sure the transponder linked to his watch was active before leaping into the air again. Soaring across DC's sky he homed in on the sound of the gunshots.

He soon reached a bank, the police hadn't yet arrived but there were white van's parked at the back. Unusual, thought Tristan.

Landing softly outside the glowing hero walked into the bank, the main area was empty but there were blood splatters and dead bodies littering the ground. A sudden burst of voices grabbed Tristan's attention and he moved to investigate. Moving to another door Tristan watched as a man in some kind of armor shot at a much less armored person, who was answering with bullets of their own. One found the armored man's head, sending him down.

Tristan was about to open the door when some kind of gas exhaled from the dead man to form another person. A second later this man fired a blow of electricity at the other one. He could feel the energy shoot from his hand even though his eyes couldn't process it. He prepared to push the door open, trying to absorb any extra energy while he could. This guy knew his stuff.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Young and wayward Energy powered metahuman just trying to do some good: Glow

Seismic empowered mercenary looking for work: Reave

Young vigilante trying to make his own mark: Ex-41
The Pale Kestrl
The Pale Kestrl

Quote : "Impressive toys you have there boy. But your playing in the big leagues now" Felix "Reave" Black

Number of posts : 56
Job : Roguish Traveller
Humor : Well, the worlds a pretty funny place
Registration date : 2015-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 3rd 2015, 6:37 pm

Lucius had dispatched his newly promoted lieutenant Carden to a bank in Washington DC. The purpose was not money however, just what was in one of the safety deposit boxes. A rare metal recovered a few mouths ago that was believed to not even be from this solar system. That was really the only thing of value to Lucius, he wanted this substance to see what exactly could be done with it. Sure money would be nice for his lackeys, but Lucius himself had plenty and didn't care for such things. He sat in his lab, using the camera systems to watch the whole metahuman fight going on in the bank. He was confident Carden could handle it honestly, but it would get done faster if he had support. No, he wasn't about to fire up Hector or get his whole following moving into the bank, all that was needed was himself. He hadn't had a good fight in awhile, and he liked mocking the hero types, so he was going to show up and personally see to it this mission went smoothly.

Stepping into a large glass chamber, Lucius was automatically equipped with all his gear by robotic arms and mechanisms before he finally stepped out. He then went over to one of his labs many teleportation pads, stepping onto it he would disappear in a flash of red and then appear before the three individuals just in time to hear one of them say something like 'this ends here'. Oh, they were all the same. Lucius couldn't count on both his hands how many times he heard that one. Carden would likely be surprised Lucius himself showed up, usually he just sent lackeys but the man was in a particular mood today. Lucius let out a low chuckle that filtered through his voice changer, making it sound quite sinister.

"Oh, i agree...." Lucius said, allowing faint amounts of energy to radiate from his body. The crimson light spat at the very air, sputtering as it searched for something to incinerate. If the two were smart, they would run, now. But then again, people never seemed to be daunted, at least not those of the heroic variety, not until they were getting their faces corroded off that is. As Carden had said before, they were dealing with the big leagues now, but the reality of that statement had increased ten fold with the appearance of Lucius. He would allow them to make the first move, to size them up more then anything else. It wasn't really his style to just start curb stomping as soon as he arrived.

"Now, rather then forcing me to resort to violence, why don't you both turn around and walk away like good little dogs? I would rather not stain my robes." Lucius said, not moving a muscle or even getting into a fighting stance. He just stood there with a certain sophistication, arms folded behind him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Replicate August 3rd 2015, 7:59 pm

Lorne had done it! He killed the guy! Or, so he thought. The mist came out of the dead body and the original dude was back outside. So his power lets him control people, but he doesn't keep his other powers whilst doing it. The more you know. Suddenly, Lorne got hit by a lightning strike. It sent him into a wall. The impact cracked the wall and left Lorne pretty damaged. His back ached like hell. Lorne tried to get to his feet right away, but couldn't find the strength. He looked at Carden, surprised at the turn of events. "Give me a second would ya!" His attention went to Glow. Someone new at the scene who seemed to not be fazed by what happened. "Welcome to the party! That guy over there will give you some punch." Lorne tried to get up again, this time doing so. However, it was very slow. The blast had really done a number on him. "You gonna help? That isn't necessary, but if you want go ahead." Replicate tried to go for this guns hat were on the floor.

Shortly after he walked over to his guns, somebody else appeared. He picked up his pistols and looked at the person who ad just joined them. "Dogs? I'm more of a hyena. Do you know why? Because I laugh at your attempt to make me scared. Now excuse me as I take on your friend." With that done, he turned to look at Can once again. He hot one bullet from his left pistol towards his leg. Right away, he fired another bullet from his right pistol, aiming at where his towards stomach would have been. If this guy bent down to catch the first bullet, the second one would penetrate his skull. If he didn't, his leg would be wounded. There was no way he wouldn't get injured, unless he was fast enough to catch both. For some reason, Lorne thought he was. hen, he could use those shots as distractions. He ran over to one of the desks and jumped behind it for cover. He took the time he brought for himself to recover slightly and access the threat. He had a guy who was super fast, could control people and shoot electricity from his hands. A fair fight? Not really, but then there was the other guys who had joined the fight. That one who called him a dog, and the other one who hadn't said anything yet. Unpredictability. He had no idea what they were capable of. That could be an advantage, but more times then ever it was a disadvantage.

He poked his head back up and fired a few shots at Carden before going back to cover. He told himself to move to another desk. Quickly and quietly, Lorne rolled over to another desk. He hoped that the super powerful opponent didn't see him move. If he didn't, an advantage. He could move quickly and deal small amounts of damage with his guns and swords. Did he know that Lorne had blades? Maybe not, he hadn't used them yet. Maybe he did, being the really powerful person his enemy was. Lorne took            something random from the desk he was behind. He grabbed a purple stapler which was empty. No one would miss this...right? Oh well. Lorne threw it in a random direction to try and mislead Carden. Lorne went to roll again, but pain burnt his back from his impact against the wall. This wasn't the best time for him to be hurting. Lorne gritted his teeth and fought back the pain as he rolled to another desk.
Replicate
Replicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carden August 3rd 2015, 9:11 pm

Well this is good and odd at the same time. Usually Lucius sent out his men to go do such petty jobs. Carden was a newly made lieutenant and while they fought, the men in the bank vault were still drilling away. After seeing Lucius arrive he gave him a nod and heard a gun shot and in a split second super reflexes kicked in, he anticipated the bullet going for his leg and simply moved. But the second bullet ended up hitting his lower abdomen and he smiled looking directly at Replicate saying, "Nice try kid.". But due to his combat armour, the bullet crumpled up and fell to the ground with a small ting.

Afterwards he noticed the newly arrival make his entrance after hearing the door open. This guy isn't a cop, nor was he a local bystander. In response, Carden knew Lucius can take both these guys and suddenly transformed into his gas form as Replicate began shooting at him again. The bullets ended up missing obviously as he was in the gas like form flowing through the air. Carden then went through the wall in the large lobby heading towards the vault. Clearly, they couldn't see him in his gas form with regular vision though, as he was a clear see through gas in this way. Unless they had somekind of infared.

He made his way through the wall and past several rooms until he was in the vault room, finally transforming back to normal. Afterwards he walked over to the now opened vault and went straight for the safety deposit box, opening it with a charge of electricity destroying the lock. He opened the box and retrieved the assets, placing it into his suits storage compartment and turning, sending the team to take what money they can and move out the back using sign language so that no one could hear them.
Carden
Carden

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pale Kestrl August 4th 2015, 6:34 am

Tristan was about to respond to the guy that took the lightning bolt to the face when another figure appeared on the scene in a flash of red. The guy looked like a tank, dressed a powerful looking suit bedecked with robes and all manner of different pieces of equipment. And he just sort of stood there, he didn't rush forward or even step. He just stood there and menaced at them. Tristan couldn't deny, he was scary looking guy.

And to make it worse he had some kind of red energy field around him. Even from this distance Tristan could feel that the energy was other worldly, perhaps extra-dimensional? Supernatural? Whatever it was it wasn't natural. For a second he thought about backing up, calling for help perhaps. But he didn't know anyone in this part of the world. If this guy was up to some evil then it was on Tristan to try and handle it. Sucking down his worries Tristan pushed the door open and stepped into the room, trying to feed some more energy into his shield as well as trying to make himself glow a little brighter. If this guy was going to play the imitation game then so was he.

The other two people appeared to have disappeared into other parts of the bank. Leaving Tristan alone with the most terrifying individual he'd ever decided to try and threaten. Raising his hand, palm up, Tristan tried to look the suit of armor in the eye.

"I don't know what your up to here guy" He forced a bit more energy into his hand, ready to fire if it came to it "But i'm putting a stop to it, right here, right now"

The Pale Kestrl
The Pale Kestrl

Quote : "Impressive toys you have there boy. But your playing in the big leagues now" Felix "Reave" Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 6th 2015, 6:21 am

Lucius watched as Carden used that rather useful smoke power of his to flee, likely going to get the product now that he saw Lucius was here. It was good that he did so, considering the fact there would be nothing left of the bank by the time Lucius was done with it. Lucius just stared at the one who said he was a hyena, honestly he had no time for such stupidity. He was just going to make an example of these two and then leave, it was simple really. The only threat seemed to be the one with some sort of glow to him, but then again maybe the other had more to him.

Lucius already analyzed the situation more then anyone would realize, first of all, the other guy was using guns, and these guns didn't seem special, so that signified the male had no better form of attack. The glowing guy had energy manipulation, that was obvious, but Lucius was quite sure it couldn't match his own output of red energy and even if it could he would just redirect it and use his likely superior skill and technology. Having Hector scan the more powerful one gave Lucius a small idea of how much energy was going through him, and it didn't seem like much compared to what he had seen.

"...Are you now?" Lucius said calmly through his voice changer, sounding like a more sinister Darth Vader with less heavy breathing. He then simply drew Cora Zen, brandishing it left handed with a low guard. He then slowly and deliberately walked toward his opponent. This was something Lucius didn't do, he never lead with melee unless he wanted an entertaining fight. Honestly he could just spam his energy to level the place, but where was the fun in that? He drug his blade against the ground as he walked, which cut into the floor like warm butter, and he wasn't even putting any force behind it.

If the male stayed where he was, Lucius would just walk to him and then slash rapidly at him, using his speed assisters to move his blade ten times faster then the normal human. In a single second he would get out eight slashes, four at the body and two at the head and legs each. Of course, he would only do this if he got close, the male would likely move and if he did Lucius would just teleport to him and attack just as he would have normally.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pale Kestrl August 11th 2015, 6:19 pm

For a few seconds the man just stood their. In his suit of armor he was so still he could simply be a statue of some futuristic knight teleported into the middle of the bank, if it wasn't for the corona or red energy that buzzed around him like a swarm of bloodthirsty insects. Behind his mask Tristan couldn't make out what he was looking at, although e had a sinking suspicion it was him. In the few seconds he had before the man moved Tristan tried to formulate a plan.

His armor looked strong, combined with his energy field could make injuring him, even slightly increasingly challenging. And he hadn't even taken into account the wealth of equipment arrayed across the mans body, things that Tristan couldn't begin to guess at the use of. All in all, Tristan was effectively going up against a walking armory with nothing but his own powers. Letting his eyes slip around the room for a second Tristan noted large marble pillars set around to carry the weight of the roof above them. At least they might provide some good cover, and with room to fly he might be able to outmaneuver him. Just long enough for him to make a mistake.

Suddenly Tristan's eyes shot back to the man as he drew a menacing red sword, seemingly out of nowhere. The voice that emitted from his mask echoed around the room as he took one step forward, and Tristan took one involuntary step back. So, not only was the man heavily armored but he was now wielding a sword that, if that huge graze cut into the floor was anything to go by, was incredibly powerful.

Tristan could feel the breath catching in his throat. Scared? He didn't blame himself really, this guy looked like Darth Vader ate Doctor Doom for breakfast and was stepping toward him like Tristan wasn't even registering on his threat level. Crap thought Tristan as he powered up his energy blast I really hope this does something or i'm going to have to think really quick

Jumping up into the air Tristan floated in place for a second, letting him aim his blast at his enemies palm. A second later he pulsed the energy forward. A glowing ball of pure energy shot from his hand toward whatever insane, maniacal man was striding toward him.

(OOC: Sorry if this is stepping on toes n such, but I figured we are coming up on a week since the last post and I don't want this one to go down)

The Pale Kestrl
The Pale Kestrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top