The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_vote_lcapSHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_voting_barSHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! Empty SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over!

Post by Chellizard July 23rd 2015, 12:02 pm

UPDATE: DOUBLE XP IS OVER AS OF MIDNIGHT. ALL THREADS MUST BE FINISHED BEFORE MIDNIGHT TO QUALIFY. Link them in this thread to reap XP!

--

In celebration of our 7th birthday, I'd like to thank Pain for making this site seven years ago on July 23rd, 2008.

SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! SSqmlJy

It has been a long seven years, but an enjoyable seven years.

I would like to also take a moment and honor our staff.

Dave for being my right hand bestie that doesn't put up with my shit and sets me straight, thus creating an amazing RP Universe for everyone to enjoy.

Forcie for being the bad guy we all need, deserve, and love.

Pat for knowing how to take the board one step forward, even if it's not always needed. Wink

Zell for going above and beyond even in his times of struggle outside the board, and always being there for everyone.

Odien for being Lord of the Dance, well, rather, for just being himself and helping out even when life is most important.

Artie for making time to hang out with us in skype on random occasions and being the forever chat mod due to going AWOL a lot. Razz

And finally, Rory, for keeping the cbox a safe environment and always having a good pun to piss Zell off with. Wink

SHRP would, of course, not be where it is today without the key ingredient to this board:

THE ROLE PLAYERS!

I would list every single name, but here:

Spoiler:

If you show up on that list, or not, you still decided to join here and create a story with other nerds like us. So I thank you all. (:

SHRP would not be Super without all of you great fellow RPers! Kitty Face

/end sappyness

---

NOW ON TO THE IMPORTANT STUFF:

SHRP will be experiencing a special Double XP event. You are to RP as if you've been tossed into the 1950s. This means your hero would need to fit in to the era, and find a way back to the current era.

Double XP lasts from Thursday, July 23rd, until Thursday, July 30th.

Any threads not using the 1950s theme will not receive bonus reward XP.

Threads MUST start on/after the 23rd and end on/before the 30th to qualify for double XP.

And as always, have fun!

EDIT:

Threads that do not contain the theme started during the time frame are eligible for double XP, just not the bonus XP award.

Last edited by Chellizard on January 6th 2016, 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! Empty Re: SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over!

Post by Zell July 27th 2015, 3:35 pm

I know this is horribly over due, but shut up I'm a busy Corgi person.

It goes without saying that the entirety of the staff and the site owes a lot to the current head administrator Chellizard!

Without her constant work on the site we wouldn't have a lot of the things (both little and big) that we take for granted. Things ranging from new systems, role-playing liberties to the simplest of things like everyone's favorite emotes, or making the forum a little more sleek with a silver background rather than pink.

Most of all we thank her for her loyalty, because as well all know this site is part of our lives. Some of us it's a bigger part than others, but it's because Chelle has remained loyal to us and the site that we are still here and able to have a great time. She's endured ridicule from members, she's put up with some of the most stressful events in her real life and yet still always makes time to be here for us.

So in short, just as Chele thanks the staff. We thank her, because without her we wouldn't and couldn't be here to enjoy this.

THANK YOU CHELLE!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over! Empty Re: SHRP'S Birthday Week and Double XP is over!

Post by Chellizard July 27th 2015, 6:36 pm

You actually brought a little tear to my eye... awwe. Haha thanks!!

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 31st 2015, 12:03 am

Double XP is over! c:

REAP IT!

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top