The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Gideon 9000 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Gideon 9000 I_vote_lcapGideon 9000 I_voting_barGideon 9000 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gideon 9000

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gideon 9000 Empty Gideon 9000

Post by Stryker July 23rd 2015, 9:28 am

Gideon 9000
"..."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:N/A
Title:N/A
Alignment: N/A
Race: AI/Robot
Hair: None
Eyes: None
Height: 6'2
Weight:
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Not much personality there, the AI is loyal and obedient to Miles and will do anything to keep him from harms way. Although feelings are programmed into this sentient AI, there isn't too much personality there. As a whole, she's a robot AI thing.

History: Miles was working at the CIA at the time when he thought up the idea of Gideon and went ahead to understand what she'd be and what he expected. So he created her and slowly their relationship between machine and human grew as they did, soon after they became close friends infact. As close as a man can get to a machine really.

Well, one night Miles thought it was a good idea to incorporate Gideon into a suit. Once he built and configured the suit, he installed her directly into the suit, which is a replica of his. Too allow her to remain at his base of operations and on the web constantly and consistently.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Power 1: Enhanced Reflexes: Being a computer allow's her to be free to move and fight with amazing reflexes.

Power  2: "Super Durability" The suit is made of a graphene and alien materials composite that while working together, also entailing heavily on a super strong metal from outer space that was found on earth from a crashed alien ship, it provides super human like durability, obviously using nano technology. The suit is sleek and strong. The suit is also powered using quantum mechanics and other science's to create the suit to be powered by a small reactor like gadget embedded inside of Miles. Nearly indestructible.

Power 3: "Super Strength": Due to the suits design and prefect creation of a mixture of hydraulics and other advanced means. The suit is able of picking up several tons, or even more. It hasn't exactly been tested.."

Power 4: The suit is capable of flight that is inside it's "boots" are thrusters, they are powered by the reactor, like the rest of the suit, capable of making him go mach speeds.

Power 5: Self Repair: Overtime the suit is capable of repairing it's self using nanotechnology and alien technology he discovered sometime ago. To fully repair a damaged suit, it may take several minutes to 10 minutes.

Weakness 1: Miles EMP technology when activated also disables her robotics, incapacitating her.

Weakness 2: Will put down everything Gideon is doing, either it be fight or whatever to help/save Miles.

Weakness 3: Magnets pose a problem for Gideon, only strong ones though. Not the kind you stick on your fridge.

Weakness 4: Suits flight has a problem for harsh weather and storms.

Weakness 5: The super durability of the suit it's self gets weak over time, Gideon isn't able to be super durable in her suit for way too long if he sustains heavy amounts of damage continuously from massive forces.

Weakness 6: If weather conditions are bad, that can pose a threat to her flight, as well as if it's storming, she's a giant lightning beacon in the sky.

Weakness 7: The suit takes time to self repair, so strike during the repairing process to get maximum effect.

Weakness 8: The Suit is powered by a reactor located in the middle upper chest area, if the suits armour is compromised in that area, a direct hit there can either deactivate the suit, or explode it. Highly unstable.

Weakness 9: High frequency audio and sounds block out Gideon's communications with Miles.

Weakness 10: Extreme cold causes the suit to lock up and malfunction quite easily.

Weakness 11: Technopathy, Gideon can be locked out of the suits controls that which, in turn allow someone with the ability of Technopathy take control. (No permission needed.)

Items
Hellfire Armoured Suit Mk. III

- AI: The suit is an AI

- Plasma/Repulsors (ODIN): The suit mixes two different ways of offense, in each wrist is a cylinder that pops out around his wrist like a big thick bracelet and it's capable of shooting highly concentrated beams of Plasma/Repulsor blasts to do some serious damage, seen cutting through titanium like butter.
Weakness: Using this ability a lot generates lots of heat, and in turn make the suit automatically deactivate them, so that it can cool down.

- Nanite Based EMP: Sends out nanites into the air and space that are capable of sapping everything near by of it's energy, essentially stealing the power, that in turn shuts down or interferes with electronic devices.
Weakness: Rarely used due to the fact that it uses a modified way of EMP, that in turn, sometimes effect her own tech.

- HUD: Heads up display that actively helps him scan and target his foes and allies. His HUD is directly and privately connected to several different systems that can usually allow him to use a facial recognition on the typical person. The HUD also assists with targeting and locking on. As well as information on different objects and things.
Weakness: Facial recognition doesn't always work, (needs player permission)

- Forcefield: The suit can temporarily have a sustained force field, very powerful too, can shrug off tank shells easily.
Weakness: Can only sustain so much damage until it shorts out and deactivates..

- 50. Caliber Fully Automatic shoulder Cannons: This is exactly what it sounds like, the cannon fires a round from his shoulder with a explosive plasma core that explodes when hitting the target.
Weakness: Same as the Plasma/Repulsors blasters (ODIN).

- Enhanced Vision: In the suit Miles is capable of switching between the visual modes of, infared, xray, and regular.
Weakness: Can't see through lead.

- Sensors: Puts targets on the HUD when they are within' 1km of the suit. Allowing Miles to locate people.
Weakness: Only works within' 1km

- Mini Missiles: Small missiles in the suits pec areas that make big explosions, as well as in his wrists.
Weakness: The mini missiles are limited in number and can be disrupted by heat, as they are mostly launched with a locked target. If say a flare was shot out, the missile would lose it's target.

- Twin Blades: Twin titanium and graphene composite blades that come out above the suits gauntlets, 8 inches in length, 3 in width.
Weakness: The blades are quite heavy, which effects his reaction time compared to if they were sheathed

- Mounted Rail Guns: Railguns are being researched as a weapon with a projectile that would use neither explosives nor propellant, but rather rely on electromagnetic forces to achieve a very high kinetic energy. While current kinetic energy penetrators such as an armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding-sabot can achieve a muzzle velocity on the order of Mach 3,  and thus far exceed conventionally delivered munitions in range and destructive force, with the absence of explosives to store and handle as an additional advantage. Miles finally created fully functional rail guns that sit on his shoulders with his ODIN cannons.
 Weakness: Semi Automatic, between each shot is a small pause, which can be a issue. But the greater issue is that they use large amounts of power, allowing him to only use them 1 or 2 shots at a time before power levels can stabilize, the time to stabilize which can range depending on how much of the suits reactor is being used.

- Energy/Laser Weapons (THOR): Inside each forearm of the suit is two THOR's, residing inside the suit and popping out when activated.    
Weakness: Not very accurate, considering it's best to be used up close, further you are away from Gideon, the greater chance of this weapon missing.

RP Mechanic(s):
Master at hand to hand combat

AI, meaning that she can calculate the best strategies and tactics

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 4
Endurance 2
Reaction 3
Strength 1

Last edited by Stryker on July 31st 2015, 4:16 am; edited 7 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stryker
Stryker

Quote : "Life is about the good things, try and savor them before you lose those good things.."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Job : Procrastinator
Registration date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Gideon 9000 Empty Re: Gideon 9000

Post by Zell July 23rd 2015, 11:08 pm

Okay so just a few things. First of all ALL ITEMS MUST HAVE A WEAKNESS. The only times items are not required to have a weakness are in situations with items purchased with advancements. Please give each item listed a weakness.

In addition...

Mounted Rail guns are not allowed to reach above Mach 3, as Mach 3 is the maximum speed for someone not allocating advancements to speed. Therefore a weapon firing above Mach 3 cannot be allowed. In addition; a "small pause" between shots is not a viable weakness for something that can shoot the max speed.

Fix that and I can slap an approval on this baby!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gideon 9000 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker July 23rd 2015, 11:30 pm

Edited

Stryker
Stryker

Quote : "Life is about the good things, try and savor them before you lose those good things.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker July 25th 2015, 4:34 am

Edited again, modified everything to fit better.

Stryker
Stryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion July 31st 2015, 5:25 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate