The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_voting_barA meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man)

Post by Red July 23rd 2015, 12:49 am

So it seemed Gravitas knew of the Ultra Gang, and not only that, their was a mole in his group who was said to have slandered Lucius' name. Sure he was a little brutal at times, but Lucius liked to think he had grown out of the pointless murder. If it wasn't a requirement, it didn't need to be done. But it also seemed he got a 'glowing' recommendation. Honestly, Lucius couldn't think of anyone that could have done that for him. Silus perhaps, but why would he recommend Lucius to a criminal organization? Very odd, but Lucius wouldn't ask about who, it was clear Gravitas wasn't saying so for a reason, and there was no reason to ramble on about it. There seemed to be a struggle with Gravity Man and one of his minions about their table manners, which Lucius couldn't help but smile at. It was quite amusing really, as he had done something similar before.

"The Ultra Gang don't know what their doing. If you ask me all their endeavors are just making us look bad, their....proving those that say we need to be contained right." Lucius said in response to Graivtas calling Deathbringers gang classless psychopaths. He couldn't agree more really, all Lucius got from that was a cracked open head and a little bit more influence in New York, and it really wasn't worth it. But, he would stick with them partially until they were ready to be deposed of.

"I have wondered that myself. I have some competent allies, but they are all in it for themselves in the end, i want something more then personal gain." Lucius said, answering the other part of Gravity Man's speech before hearing the duplicator say something. It seemed he wanted Daniel to come with him for something...an odd request. It was against Lucius' better nature to allow such things, but he felt it was fine. If they were trying to kill him, well, they likely would have already made a move.

"If you think it will make things run more smoothly, go ahead." Lucius said after Daniel looked at him, as if asking just as Gray was. Daniel was just as clueless about this as Lucius, but he went with, out of curiosity if not anything else.

"I've heard that tone before, I've used it myself in fact. What's this really about?" Daniel asked gray once they got out of sight of their two bosses.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man)

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) July 25th 2015, 2:19 am

"This is about making those two depressing bags of flesh relax a lil'. Come'ere." Gray said before withdrawing a rather large zipping bag that was just filled to brim of weed, of course it was the strain Bruce Banner # 3. That being said, hopefully Daniel would know what exactly it was. A massive ass bag of the most potent weed known to mankind. It also had a certain "kick" to make sure that it had a lingering effect, coating the stomach and making absorption a very slow process. "I'm gonna put these in the dessert and get a camera ready. Figured you'd wanna get in on this." Gray snickered before turning and shrugging as he backed away, wondering if Daniel was going to take him up on this. Regardless, Gray ended up in the kitchen with a smile calling out to some of the cooks by name. Cathrine watched him walk up, he opened his arms and smirked, she only drew back and held her hands up.

"Oh no. No, Gray you will NOT! No. No. No. Absolutely not, and you can bring in all the little friends you want there is no way on Earth that I would ever let you back in this kitchen again." She said, apparently Gray was no stranger here. His antics ran high, pun intended. Gray made a little pouting face, but that apparently wasn't going to work this time. "You need to leave Gray. I'm sorry but this is just too important for everything-." Of course she was trying to plead logic, but logic don't mean a thing with a little fun on the line. Gray was still pouting and distracting her when he put his hands behind his back, suddenly a copy of him appeared on the other side of the room with the bag in his hand, sticking his tongue out at her before grinning and unzipping the bag quietly, dumping half of it into a chocolate batter, the cooks pretending not to notice before Gray winked at Daniel and held a thumbs up, before seeming to vanish. The Gray looking to Cathrine sighed and nodded.

"Fine, we'll behave." Gray said before walking back and exiting the kitchen. Once he was out of sight he immediately putting the bag up. "Your teleportation is nice by the way. Alright, where we gonna put the other half of this? Your call." He said, jumping from one topic to the next almost instantly, looking for the next method of how to get this drug into their bosses.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 26th 2015, 2:37 pm

Daniel was very surprised by what this really was about....this guy wanted to make their bosses high.. That seemed like a really, really bad idea, but then again... Maybe it would take the edge off things, Lucius was always so serious, it seemed the guy never actually relaxed. And it was just a prank in the end, right? Lucius wouldn't....like, hurt him because of it or anything, or would he? Was it worth it? Daniel contemplated this for a moment, and then came to the conclusion that seeing those two high was indeed worth any punishment that might come from it.

"Oh yeah, lets do it." Daniel said, a smile forming across his face. This was so unbelievably wrong, yet it was so right. Sure they would probably feel their bosses wrath afterwards, but seeing their expression as they watched themselves after would make that all worthwhile. The two pranksters would move to the kitchen, and the waitress from before would approach them, it seemed Gray had done something like this before. The duplicator ended up pulling off a slick move using his own power and Daniel's, somehow.... It was pretty sweet to be honest. They then both left and Daniel was asked if he had any other ideas for getting the drug into their bosses systems. He thought about it for a moment, then realized he could definitely do something.

"Um, thanks. But yeah, i think i might be able to get some of that directly into them." Daniel said with a smirk. It would be difficult, and he would have to get really close and concentrate hard, but he could teleport it straight into their stomachs. He grabbed a large bag of the weed from Gray's carrying bag, then slipped it under his jacket after opening a large hole in the plastic bag he could stick his hand through. He then walked back out, trying to act casual.

"Back already? That was rather....quick." Lucius commented as Daniel and likely Gray approached.

"Yeah, wel...woah!" The teleporter said as he got close to the table, causing himself to trip over his own feet and onto Lucius. Instantly Lucius reacted and tried to help Daniel up, which caused him to convincingly use Gravity Man and his chair as a sort of prop to stand himself up. He made himself seem embarrassed, brushing himself off and then returning to his chair.

"Ah, haha, sorry about that. Guess i just lost my footing." Daniel said as he sat down once again, playing it cool. During that scuffle he managed to briefly touch both Gravity Mans and Lucius' stomachs, and in that instant he teleported the entire bag of dope he had been hiding into them, likely around half a pound each......

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 27th 2015, 4:18 pm

"Fuckin' brilliant." Gray said as he watched the events unfold. Gravity Man's lack of gravity sense made him susceptible to such an implant which Daniel had made. Gravitas didn't feel any immediate effects, though he did manage to sit himself back down once Daniel was stood up. Gravitas brushed himself off, more out of habit than out of any disrespect.

"It's perfectly fine, I uhm. I'm sure it was just an accident." Gravity man said before dessert arrived, Cathrine shooting Daniel and Gray a slight scowl before being all smiles for Gravity Man and Red as she placed the desserts in front of them. It was a chef selection. It was a brownie like batter mixed into Italian Cassata with golf leaf and Irish cream. Then there was a slight mango garnish and a champagne-based sabayon with chocolate shavings perfectly curled over. The center garnishing was an 80 carat emerald sphere. It was definitely something befitting the reputation of the establishment. Of course there was Gray's secret ingredient, but that was another point altogether. There was a moment given before Gravity Man had the chance to try his dessert, he paused a moment before realizing that something wasn't quite right.

"S-something is uhm...a...he... It's good, but it tastes different. Excuse me a moment, if you'd please." He stated, of course his reflex was to motion for Gray as he slid his chair back and excused himself. "Gray, send for a medic. There's something off with the-" Gravity Man paused a moment as he kicked on his gravity sense and felt the bag's contents in his stomach, digesting and the smile across Gray's face. "You didn't..." Gray just sheepishly smiled and said "Yes sir" and continued to act as if he were paying attention to orders. What were appearances going to matter here in a moment? He was drugged!

"Gray...I very well might destroy you for this." He stated before turning and returning to his seat, sitting down and dreading the fact that in a moment he was going to be nothing more than a blabbering idiot.

A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 27th 2015, 5:46 pm

So, it looked as if they got away with it, all they had to do was sit back and relax while watching their bosses be high. Unfortunately, Lucius knew what Daniel had done. Not exactly of course, but he knew that his second in command had just teleported something into his stomach. Lucius waited for Gravity man to excuse himself, likely having suspicions of his own as he waved for Gray to come speak with him. Lucius also took only one bite of the brownie and knew it was off, something was going on here.

"Daniel.....what did you do?" Lucius asked. Were these two trying to poison them? Would Daniel do that? What just happened?

"Um....i might haveYou might have what?!I-i ported marijuana into you and Gravity Man! It's in the dessert too." Daniel and Red exchanged, screaming yet whispering before Gravity Man came back. Lucius got a look of confused shock on his face, but didn't discuss it further with Daniel because Gravitas came back. What possessed the boy to do that? Lucius thought Daniel was more professional, what an idiot. Lucius hadn't done it in years, and now he was going to be as high as a kite in just a few moments.

"I'm gonna kill you." Lucius mouthed at Daniel, extremely pissed off but the teleporter just giggled. Worse, he had no idea when this was going to set in, or how long it would last. He also heard eating produced more of an effect. This was quite possibly the worst day of his life.

Last edited by Red on July 28th 2015, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 27th 2015, 6:32 pm

Gravity Man looked to Lucius and nodded a moment, there was an awkward silence and both sides seemed to have gone a little silent. If Gravity Man knew anything about anything, in any movie he had ever seen (or heard), he knew that both sides had the same information...but neither of them wanted to bring it to light. Gravity Man could feel his head filling with air, his the blood circulating through his body as his bones seemed to rattle and his leg twitched and his head started spinning and rolling around lamely. Oh, by the way he wasn't physically moving at all...only a further testimony that he was slowly falling off the map as his mind began thinking of far reaching concepts, like why he had no feeling in his neck. He knew this feeling, he knew it all too well. Because he felt the same feeling when he was doing a task for Tsxero and going to talk to that Alphabet dick. Gravity Man sighed before reaching down and taking another bite of his dessert, entirely ignoring the fact that it was drugged.

"We both know what's going on. I for one am going to enjoy my dessert regardless. Then when I wake up tomorrow I'm going to deal with this more appropriately." He said with a shrug, making sure to only speak when his mouth was empty. He then began to shovel the rest of it in, little by little. Xerox smiled as he brought his hand up and rested his forehead in it, trying so desperately to not laugh. He was failing to some degree. Gravity Man just stopped and looked around a little before sniffing the air a little. Since he didn't exactly have eyesight, he was noticing other sufficient things in his other areas of sensory. For example right now he could have sworn that he could smell the color purple, and that this pie tasted distinctly of the name Adam.

"Ooop...and here we go." Gravity Man stated as he slowly began to float out of his chair, reaching and grasping very quickly at the spoon and the plate while trying to corral the dessert into it as he began floating at various angles, twisting in attempts to wrestle with the cake. It was probably humorous to watch even if one wasn't drugged, as Xerox was trying to quiet himself as he laughed his ass off, back against the wall and sliding down it. Gravity Man even went as far as growling at it and stabbing at it with the fork, trying to maneuver his head to intercept the cake before it flew off. He failed. "Gggrrr... Get. In. My. MOUTH!" he said before lunging forward and wrapping his arms around the cake, somersaulting through the air like he was in zero gravity before bouncing off the chandelier.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 27th 2015, 6:55 pm

".....Well, it does look good." Lucius noted before picking up his fork and taking a bite. He wasn't surprised Gravity Man had figured it out, but he didn't expect him to bring it up with so much...acceptance. As Lucius eat he stared at Daniel, his blood boiling and his face becoming hot. He wasn't sure if that was because of what was in his system or is he was just angry, though he did feel a little less inclined to smash things, odd.

Lucius began to space out, his mind jumping to random thoughts as he stared at a painting behind Daniel. It was rather depressing, showcasing a silhouette of a tree and some guy watching the sunset. Was that made to depress people? Was that made to inflict emotion? Who would do such a thing, trying to play mind games through a painting. He was so busy contemplating this he didn't even notice Gravity Man floating, which just caused Daniel to laugh even more then he already was. Finally, Daniel hit the table in his hysterics which cause Lucius to violently jump from his gaze, shocked by the sudden sound and impact.

"D-daniel, why? Don't just hit the table like that, scared the crap out of me." Lucius said calmly, then returned to looking at the painting in the exact same manner he was before. Daniel at this point looked like he was going to laugh himself to death, grabbing his phone and starting to film the two.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 28th 2015, 3:35 am

"I-I uh... I really ned to find my...what's that word... belt? No that's the thingy you put on the..thing...Uhm...it has that weird name. It's name is like...the name Gray...but like for words." Gravity man said calmly as he just floated around, eventually he collided with a wall and then just bounced off of it, angled to bounce off the floor before changing trajectory once more. It was like playing pong, but with a human. Gray pouted a little with narrowed eyes at the fact Gravity Man was making fun of his name, but ultimately if that's the price he paid for this, it was worth it.

"Oh my God!" Cathrine said as she entered the room, seeing that spoons and forks and small plates were effectively orbiting around him in a slow revolution as he now floated aimlessly and slowly. Cathrine dropped her tray in shock as her mouth dropped and the tray was caught by the gravitational pull, bringing the tray into orbit.

"I...I have my own gravitational pull! You-uh...you always had that boss- Nononononono, this one is so different. I'm beyond metahuman now....I am...I-I am..." Gravity Man didn't say anything but in a single motion he took off careening as he began to glide smoothly through the air. "Caaaptain Planet!" he said, his voice breaking very frequently as his voice went in and out of sync before he collided into the wall next to the painting, landing on his rear end before looking up at Red, finding his eyes fixated on the painting. Gravity man's gravity sense was back to normal..,sort of. He sort of tried to stand up, starting to wobble as he staggered forward and sat next to Lucius...but on the floor.

"Wow...look at that, straight ahead..." He said with a little sense of awe.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 28th 2015, 9:31 pm

So, Lucius was just starting to feel the effects of the massive amount of cannabis in his system. It would take him a bit longer to get to where Gravity Man was, which seemed to be absolutely shit fucked, but he still wasn't acting like himself. Once he saw Gravity Man float up and start pulling things to him with his own gravitational pull, he started to wonder about the mans powers..... How was that even fucking possible?

"How.....how can we do this? Like, i know it's from our genes and all that, but how? Our very existence breaks so many laws its crazy........so damn crazy." Lucius said, not talking to anyone in particular, besides himself but it seemed through some chain reaction of bouncing around Gravity Man was siting on the floor next to him. That looked comfortable actually, like, more relaxed. He wouldn't have to sit up all straight if he were on the ground too. So that's what he did, he got up and practically fell to a sitting position on the floor, leaning up against one of the tables legs. He made sure to bring his dessert though, it was very, very good. He stared at Gravity Man for a moment, wondering a few things. The only difference was he would express that wonder out loud.

"So....why the grim reaper get up? Doesn't really have anything to do with gravity....." Lucius said before talking a large bite of cream and that awesome chocolate brownie substance.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 28th 2015, 10:03 pm

"I-It's a sign man. Don't you see!? D-don't you see it's a sign. I-I need you to see this, okay? I need you to see this because...well because I can't see it. You...you are the abbot to my castello, the mutt to my jeff...you are the raven and I am the writing desk...I...I don't see where I was going with this. I don't see at all..." He said, at first he sounded so enthused, as if he had something he was excited for, or something he understood. Like a scientist with the cure for cancer...and then all sense of excitement died when he revealed he had forgotten what he had been talking about. He even ended up with wide eyes as he came to a new revelation. "What if...what if us breaking all these laws of physics and stuff is why...what if Fate is trying to arrest us and that's why we're persecuted! Because we broke the laws of phsyics." Gravity man seemed to have it all figured out, and that was an interesting concept to consider, meanwhile Gray scoffed as shook his head, wiping tears form his eyes.

"I needed something intimidating. Then I was like...bleh...ad then I was like dude, they'll never take me seriously...and then I'll surprise them, then they'll be terrified and their minds will go all- like WHAOOOSHA and then they'll be like "ahhh help me" and I'll look all terrifying because now they are afraid..." He said, the "ahh help me" sounding like a little cartoon critter's voice though he just continued on. He finally then looked to Red and tilted his head to the side. "Are you an undercover jedi?"

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 28th 2015, 10:37 pm

Lucius had a feeling of excitement as he listened to Gravitas, he seemed to be on to something. He kept asking Lucius if he saw it, and Lucius just looked around the room, puzzled. Gravity Man probably didn't actually mean sight.......but Lucius didn't understand that right now. The excitement faded once Gravity Man realized he wasn't really going anywhere with this, or he just forgot, you never know. But a new revelation peaked Lucius' interest once again, saying something about them breaking the laws of physics and that's why life sucked ass for them. Lucius seemed to agree with that, looking almost disturbed by that prospect.

"You.....you think that's possible? Maybe.....maybe me doing this, me looking into things i shouldn't, into the science of it all, maybe that's why my life has sucked.... Maybe the.....universe is telling me to stop. Maybe I'm fiddling with something i shouldn't, mayb...well, maybe I'm like a time rift or something, maybe we all are.......Woah. I think i see it." Lucius said, rambling off and thinking about that possibility. Highness aside, it actually seemed like an interesting theory....

"Yeah, i get that. Like, my hood and mask. it always scares people then i bust out the red energy and their all like 'run! i don't wanna die' and stuff, ya know?" Lucius said. It was hitting him hard now, what was in his stomach now pretty much absorbed. Gravity Man then said something that should have made Lucius laugh, but instead he just furrowed his brow as if he were thinking really hard.

"I don't know.......i dress like this...i had a sword once too that i lit up with energy, it was all red and stuff. Looked like Darth Vaders. It was pretty cool........i should get another sword. Maybe i am a jednonononon, not a jedi, the ones in black and red are the sith, right?" Lucius said, jumping to random thoughts and generally talking like a fool.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 29th 2015, 12:09 am

"Deep." Gravity Man said as he sat there. Cathrine walked over and slapped Xerox before entering a shouting match with him about what they had accomplished. They continued this shouting match while Gravity Man and Red Tide continued to just sit there and seemingly solve all of life's mysteries. Of course he ended up on the topic of Darth Vader and the sith. Gravity Man clapped as he folded hid legs, sitting cross legged as he looked up slightly at Lucius.

"Yeah! They were the sith! I actually, when I saw that movie from what I could sneak from the internet...'cuz like...I could only like...siphon so much from them,. My captors, and...and like...when I learned I always used to like...warp my gravity and make a purple thing and-GAH IT WAS SO COOL!"" He said as he flailed around a little bit but catching himself. "The Sith were cool, We sorta look like one. Dude... wait... We need...like...C'mon, we need to...we need an open field or something. G-Gray, guys! We need an open field...like...now." He said before pointing to the ground, stumbling as he tried to stand, though once more he began to drift to the air slightly.

"T-this is gonna be cool...but we need space....space.... SPAAAAAAAACE!!!"" He cried out as he began to float away in an abnormal pattern.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 30th 2015, 7:51 pm

Lucius just sort of nodded as Gravity Man spoke. He understood the man better then a sober person would have, but it was still pretty difficult. Seemed as if Gravitas had an idea, he didn't say anything but Lucius caught on pretty quickly. They needed some space of some kind, and luckily Daniel could provide that.

"Daniel, Daniel, we need space. Take us somewhere with space, this is going to be cool." Lucius said, oddly excited by all of this. Daniel was still laughing and filming the pair, it was odd to see their normally calculated bosses like this, but boy was it hilarious. Daniel didn't exactly know of any large fields, at least at the top of his head, so he looked on his phone to pick a place on Google maps. He eventually found that there was a ship off the coast of New York with plenty of space, and honestly whatever these guys had in mind it was likely destructive and that was the best place for them to be.

"Alright, lets go then." Daniel said before approaching Red and Gravitas. They and whoever else decided to come along would then be ported to the ship. Lucius was pretty sure from the conversation they had before Gravity Man had a light saber battle planned, so in an instant he formed a humming red energy saber.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 31st 2015, 4:42 am

Gravity Man had arrived on a ship, just off the coast of who the fuck cares. Gravity Man held out a hand, gravity began to vibrate as it warped and a purple beam of light was created. Trapping light and condensing it, Gravitas was able to create a laser sword of gravitational energy. The purple light saber was met with the Red energy light saber and ended up causing a little bubble, a rip in gravity. Gray popped up next to Daniel and started laughing, ignoring the red handprint on his cheek.

"This was bloody brilliant! Thank ye kindly for agreein' ta this." He said, still laughing when he watched the mishappened combat of the two metahumans. "I swear to God, more meetings need to go this way!" He laughed, knowing full well that this was not likely ever going to happen again. Though watching them in their "high zen" they fought like Sith lords doing battle.

"The evil Sith lords of the barbie fan club." Gray said as he held his hands up to call out. "USE THE FORCE!!! Dude, you gotta send me this video." He called out, cheering a little bit before taking out his own phone as Gravity man looked to Red before blinking, as if checking to see if they were allowed to do that. "C-Can we do that?"

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 31st 2015, 10:05 am

This was about to get even more entertaining as both Lucius and Gravitas started to have a weed fueled lightsaber fight. Lucius parried Gravity Mans attack, and oddly it produced some kind of reaction that rippled at the gravity around it. That was weird, but Lucius didn't look into it, he just drove forward and started slashing at Gravity Man, aiming for the blade more then anything as he wanted to see the sparks like in the movies. Meanwhile Daniel and Gray were having a hay-day, the teleporter still laughing his ass off.

"I agree dude, best meeting ever!" Daniel said inbetween loud laughs. He was still filming, shaking the camera to the degree it likely would have a lot of crap footage but then again there was plenty of good stuff to troll their bosses with after this. Gray then mentioned the force, which Daniel fed into.

"Yeah, totally. Look at you guys, you got the swords and the outfits, you can totally use the force!" Daniel said in response to Gravity Mans question as Lucius just looked to the teleporter with the same amount of wonder as Gravitas did him. With that, Lucius scratched his head for a moment before producing a far fainter red energy, then solidified some of the microscopic particles to throw up some boards from the floor, mimicking telekinesis to an extent.

"Look! Look! I'm dooiinng it!" Lucius said as he ripped up more boards and then cut them in half with his lightsaber.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 31st 2015, 10:04 pm

Gravity Man watched as Lucius used the force, however he managed to do it he impressed Gravity Man.   He watched but didn't want tob e outdone. Just because he didn't want to be a lame sith. What kidn of Sith couldn't use the force? Well actually there were bots and stuff but still. He was NOT the robot that Vexus decided to rip off. He was going to be just as good as Lucius...or you know...nowhere near as good. He tried to use the force but his attempt to lift boards just ended up with him pushing the entire boat forward. Lucius' red energy had to go through lengths in order to accomplish his task. Gravity Man tried too hard and lacked control with his mind hazed like this.

"C-can you add the force to the force? Like adding force to force in Phys---phys-fizz-That, that math with reality rules?" Gravity Man asked as he tried to stablize himself from the surging ship. It was an actual question...sadly enough.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top