The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barDance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2015, 8:38 pm

The box was futile, seeing as the ground beneath them let out. As they fell into the pit, the pinkish yellow box popped into a rain of cosmic dust, sprinkling the ground within the dark pit. Uzma started to glow like fluorescence. Her little bit of glow, and the bits of cosmic dust gave the room a faint light, as if it were a night sky with twinkling stars littering the inky darkness. Torches began to flicker to life and in came the witch doctors.

A sense of magic filled the air, and Uzma felt her heart sink.

"Good lord above, this is not what I signed up for today. I just wanted to get away from my crazy ex. Now here I am, dealing with even more crazy. This is crazier than the idea of me going BACK to my ex." Uzma shook her head as she clicked her tongue to the back of her teeth.

Her hands formed together, her thumbs and fore fingers making the shape of a triangle. In the center of the shape formed a small ball of cosmic energy. The witch doctors started to blow the dust, but due to Uzma's ability to ward off any toxins or etc, she was fine. Lucky for her, at least. Unfortunately, Bliss and Ashley were likely being wrecked right in the lungs by the dust. Uzma concentrated all of her focus onto the ball she formed in her hands, readying her attack to tear these witch doctor's a new one.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5014
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only)

Post by Bliss July 2nd 2015, 8:54 pm

A forceful blast from deep within Bliss' lungs coughed up all sorts of toxins into Uzma's face. Even with no sense of malice in her mind, the action still came across as less than suitable for the mending of friendship between the two. While the laser shot out from Uzma's hands, the witch doctors came from behind to grapple Uzma to the ground. The last piece of dust settled from inside of Bliss' lungs in contrast to the few tears running from her red eyes. Two witch doctors grabbed Bliss from behind and held a knife close to her throat.

No where in the vicinity could Bliss find Ashley. The only movement in the chamber fell to the leader of the witch doctors stepping before Uzma and Bliss. "You've set a great wrong into motion. You have defiled our shrines and showed disrespect to our members. There is only one way to repay." A stone slab in the center of the room rose up in dominance of the spectrum just before the shrine. As the doctor turned his back to grab a knife, Bliss used the only fleeting moment she could get to and thrust the knife against her throat into the other man holding her in place with telekinesis.

As her aggressor cried out in pain, Bliss turned to the woman holding her and locked her leg behind the woman's knee. She leveraged enough force to break the woman's stance and send her to the ground. Bliss scrambled up as a dart flew into the side of her neck. One blast of telekinetic force flew from her hand with less accuracy than intended, shooting it into Uzma and her fight. The amount of force in the blast packed enough of a punch to turn Uzma into a wrecking ball and throw her right through a wall into a room with a large pit filled with mutant alligators.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2015, 9:35 pm

As Uzma charged up the cosmic laser, she was contemplating how she was going to use her attack. She thought about several different ways to execute her on the fly plan, and the only suitable way was to completely wreck havoc in her very own special way. Just as she was about to turn and talk to Bliss, the entire lung capacity of the Asian girl was hacked up into Uzma's face. Blinking away the mess, her face was now blacker than her usual face.

"Gross." she commented, holding a grimace on her lips.

"Look, we don't have much time. I can sense these guys are going to kill us, and I know we're not bff's or anything, but I know we're both doing this because we're too alike. And that's okay, baby. Everything is okay. We're going to wreck it Ralph and save the cheerleader so we save the world, okay? And in this case, you can be whichever role you want, but we gotta get outta this shit hole." Speaking quickly, Uzma's laser was finally charged up.

The compacted ball of cosmic dust was entirely too tight, and the only thing she could do was let it go, sans the white braid and snow flakes.

She was grabbed and everything after that happened so fast. She witnessed Bliss plunging a knife thorugh her own throat, and then she was flung backwards into another room with such velocity, she was literally a human cannonball. This had happened before, and it was not deja vu. This was a real occurrence. Everytime she ran into this woman, all two times now, she had been used as a human cannonball. Being flung into the room, she noticed the mutant gators and it was time for her to let go of the precious energy she was holding. Spinning as soon as she was flying above the alligators, the energy was released.

The energy panned out in a wide band, destroying anything it touched that was weaker than it. Hopefully She had aimed it properly for Bliss to not get hit by it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 2nd 2015, 9:55 pm

Acting alone in the room filled with voodoo doctors did little increase Bliss' chances of survival. The toxins in the dart shot into Bliss' neck seeped into her shoulder. A black bump began to swell up in her arm, causing an inflammation to run the course of her limb. "I'm not fat!" Another dart shot towards Bliss, clinging off the side of the wall behind her. A telekinetic blast shot the witch doctor back towards the floating form of Uzma. A hand reached out and grabbed Bliss. All of the force behind her pulled her closer to the wall with a garrote around her throat. The loss of motion in her right arm put all the savior opportunities into the left arm. The left arm could not capitalize.

Bright, bursts of beautiful light shot into the chamber, shooting down many of the witch doctors in the chamber. Bliss felt the garrote around her throat lose tightness, letting her break free and fall forward. "Thanks-" A beam of light hit Bliss square in the chest, throwing her back against the wall, dropping a witch doctor onto her lap. "Oh. So, that's how it's going to be. Forgiveness over." A quick blast of energy threw the man on her lap into the back of the room. Bliss could not help but notice the man leading the witch doctors before made a sudden disappearance. His absence brought forth more thoughts to her mind, but none were as pressing as 'What was that big ball in the gator room for?'

One of the witch doctors climbed into the chamber above the gator pits and released a giant rock from the ceiling used to balance the lowering of sacrifices into the pit. It swung low and with conviction towards Uzma, the witch doctor hoping to see it knock the star girl against the wall to stop her insistence of unleashing lasers. Bliss moved into action, darting across the chamber, but falling as a hand reached up and grabbed her ankle. A coldness ran through her body, freezing up her leg. Removing him from her vicinity only took one blast, but Bliss struggled to pull herself off the ground. "Ashley! Where are you?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Dance, Magic, Dance (Double Experience; Invite Only) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 4th 2015, 5:23 pm

Uzma heard Bliss say thanks, but as soon as the blast of cosmic energy smacked Bliss the forgiveness was over. Uzma noticeably winced when she felt the forgiveness get ripped away as soon as it was given. A very sticky bandaid, and boy did it hurt.

Shaking off the thought, Starlight made her mind up; she was going to stop acting like a whiny bitch and pull herself together. It was time to start saving people and top hurting them.

Focusing her energy onto any signs of good life, she would send out cosmic balls of energy to bubble her frienemies, Bliss and Ashley. Uzma's surprise meter went off the charts when she saw Bliss coming toward her. So she didn't stab herself in the throat? Well, now Uzma was just disappointed. She thought that Bliss would be more of a badass.

She also wished that a little more badassery would swing her way. As she thought that, a rock literally swung her way. She barely moved out of the way, it still clipping her side. If it weren't for her very tough body, she would be suffering a lot of broken bones right now.

Wincing through the bit of pain she did feel from the large rock, she looked to see Bliss being tugged down by some other witch doctor thing. Uzma made a dash for it, or a hover? either way, she flew toward Bliss with an extended hand.

"C'mon! We can't let these goons interrupt our fight!" with a cheesy grin, Uzma would let her hand fall into Bliss'

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 4th 2015, 6:19 pm

Something about the way Uzma looked towards Bliss made Bliss feel as though Uzma failed to see just what a badass she was. Probably racism from someone who double dips in the color spectrum. It did not matter now. It would later, but for now, Bliss just needed to get this doctor to stop creeping on her leg. She worked hard for those legs and they were not open for grabbing. A smile from someone slightly less terrible shown in front of Bliss, offering a hand to assist her. Bliss smiled back so much her eyes disappeared under her lids. "Sure. Teamwork."

A telekinetic grip would throw Uzma into the witch doctor. Then she did it again. And again. After the fifth time Bliss assumed the witch doctor would be down for good. A dart just flew by Bliss, breaking against the brick wall. The woman with the white mask would try to load another dart, but the wrecking ball tag team duo would strike into action again, catapulting Uzma into Bliss' current antagonist. "It doesn't matter if I fall-"

"Oh, it does to me." Bliss pulled Uzma into the air before letting her drop to the ground, hoping Uzma would lead elbow first for the rock bottom.

"We only need one sacrifice. Your little friend has been chosen. It should have been you though."

"What are you doing with sacrifices!? And the slabs right there. Where's Ashley?"

"That's just the slab we kill people we don't like on. The real altar is through a tunnel, but you'll never make it in time."

"One of us will." Whether or not Uzma wanted to be the spearhead in this operation did not matter to Bliss. The quickest way to get to the altar below would be throwing Uzma through the ground. "I'm going to throw you through the ground so get ready." Bliss ran and hopped on Uzma's back to ride her down like a bomb. Then came the telekinetic blast ripping through the floor and into the busy chamber.

The voodoo priest stepped forward with a knife, ready to exalt the sacrifice out of her Earthly body and grant entrance to a long forgotten spirit. Ashley had her hands tied together as two priests held her to the slab. Red eyed men and women with no emotion other than hatred stood around the room, looking at the new interlopers to the ritual. "I think you know what to do here." Bliss wanted to make her way to the altar herself, but the path stood a little too crowded. "I don't think I need to use you as a wrecking ball just now."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 4th 2015, 8:43 pm

Being used as a human weapon was not ideal, but Uzma took advantage of Bliss' tactics and started to form cosmic energy against her own skin to ensure double damage was exacted against their enemies. The voodoo masked woman came at them with a dart gun, and one actually bounced off of Uzma's skin. It didn't even tickle. Letting a soft chuckle curl passed her lips, Uzma rose a brow; the peoples brow.

"Well, there's really only one thing to do. So let's do it. Save the girlfriend, save the world. Or, at least Barbados." Shrugging, Uzma formed a pointed bolt of cosmic energy in front of her to ensure the force of her and Bliss coming through the floor would be done right.

Uzma grinned as a song started playing in her head. It was something that felt perfect for this moment. She felt like a true badass and that only meant one thing. It was time to kick all these bad peoples asses. The floor, which was the ceiling to the room below, crumbled underneath of the two heronies as they came down to shove justice down all these voodoo idiots throats.

"Super nova it is then!" Narrowing her eyes, her black sclera changed to hot pink and her irises became a vibrant yellow. Her skin started to glow the same pinkish yellow hue, and energy started to peak. Uzma's internal space-magic powers started to lock on to all of the evil voodoo men, women, and priest things. As soon as she had the targets, the blast of cosmic energy erupted from her core, flashing bright white and then pink, and finally yellow. The force of the blast would have destryoed Bliss and Ashley, but Uzma took the few seconds of charging up for form shields around of the two girls. She was done playing coy with these guys.

Unfortunately, that was her finisher move, and it completely drained Uzma. She was now in need of a heavy recharge, which meant time sleeping and resting.

As all the bodies hit the floor, Uzma looked to the shielded Bliss and gave her a grin.

"We did it!"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 5th 2015, 4:26 pm

Uzma enjoying the actions bestowed by Bliss took away some of the enjoyment Bliss got out of her use of powers, but the end of this voodoo faction remained of utmost importance- she assumed. Bliss bounced off of Uzma as the two landed in the circular chamber as Uzma began to go supernova on everyone. Lights blasted everyone in the direct vicinity of the area, but Bliss found herself unable to move from her zone. Another one of those stupid bubbles kept her imprisoned while the lights kept blasting the area. "Oh, ha ha. This is for using you as a sledgehammer. Worked better that way."

When the lights stopped, the room fell silent. "Bliss?" Ashley's voice rang out with some muffling from the bubble around her, but still sounded in one piece.

"Yeah, you kept me from saving my fiancee, great job!. Now, put the bubble-" Before Bliss could finish the bright white woman slumped back into her perpetual state of beach going attire and the bubble failed to exist anymore. "I'm coming Ash." While Uzma took a nap, Bliss made her way to the slab and untied Ashley's hands and feet. "Barbados was too ethnic sounding of a place to go. Next time we go to Key West. That sounds like racist white people run it, and they don't do voodoo magic, and they're nice enough to wait til I leave to call me a 'Mexican'."

Ashley rubbed her wrists as she got up. "I guess this is a little better than needing a girl and her dinosaur to save us, but not how I wanted to spend my vacation."

"Yeah, Uzma did kind of screw everything up. Again." Bliss looked over to where Uzma collapsed, unable to spot the brightly dressed woman. "Do you think she got the hint and left?"

"I think she would have said something if she did. It's not like her to not try to make amends with you." Ashley began to walk the area, filled with the wreckage and carnage of a myriad of people. "Bliss, I don't think these people are dead."

Before Ashley even looked back, Bliss began to lift Ashley off the ground with telekinesis, moving her to the next floor. A wail began to sound throughout the room, leaving only Bliss behind to face the horrors of never ending curse of red eyed vengeance. "Throw me a big rock!" Bliss cupped her hands over her mouth for a moment before returning to blast the creatures getting up to swarm her.

Two bulky hands broke down against Bliss' shoulders, knocking her to the ground. A pair of red eyes burned with a rage over Bliss as the man lifted his leg to strike down on Bliss' head. His head broke back under the pressure of a rock falling from the ceiling, just large enough for Bliss to plant her butt on. Sliding into place, Bliss forced the rock into the air. After only a few seconds, Bliss found herself in much safer company, but the agony of the curse still sounded out through the temple. "We need to get out." Bliss grabbed Ashley's hand to pull her towards the cave in giving them a way out.

"We need to find Uzma first." Ashley broke her grip and began to look for any signs for where Uzma would be in this dark, dank temple.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 5th 2015, 8:13 pm

Fainting, Uzma was knocked out for the majority of the skirmish, and even Bliss making a break for it. Luckily for her, her dark skin let the voodoo people overlooked her. She stood up and slowly backed away from the group until she was safe at the mouth of a cave. She had taken a backwards route, which involved a rope ladder and a tree, but it gave her exit to the entrance. She looked in, and around the mouth of the cave hoping to see Bliss and Ashley. She hoped they had made it out okay.

Just as she was about to head back in, she heard voices, so she took a few steps in and called for them. "Let's go! I'm out here!" Uzma waved from the mouth of the cave, her tank top rising to show her middrift, as well as a few cuts. She had gotten a little bit wrecked while fighting the voodoo men earlier. She would have healed by now, but her Alien form was out of juice. Wincing, she covered her side and back pedaled out of the cave.

"We need to block this entrance, and I already cut down the rope ladder and plugged that hole. I have no problem leaving those creepy people down there. Second thoughts?" she said, looking between the, apparent, couple.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 5th 2015, 9:20 pm

A rumbling ran through the course of the temple. The course of action Ashley put her concern into turned Bliss to make a judgment call Ashley could not bring herself to make. "A weird science lady tried to bake her alive once and she was fine. Pretty sure she's got this." Rocks kept pinging Ashley in the back to try and usher her along.

"I guess that makes sense, but it feels-"

"We can discuss this later. I'm making the call on this one. You can pick which movie we see later. deal?"

"I'm not giving up someone's life for deciding which movie we can-"

"Double feature?"

"Deal, but if we see her, I wanted to keep looking."

"Fine. Whatever. We're good."

The duo took their way to find another way out of this deathtrap of a temple. Stirrings in the dark let them know where they should go and where they should avoid. The smell of the air continued to point for which direction would be certain death for them. Once they escaped the most perilous parts of the cave, they stepped into an opening with none other than their long lost friend. "Uzma! You're okay." Ashley ran forward to hug her alien friend.

"We had to look for you. It was really inconvenient." Bliss took Uzma up on her offer and closed up the hole behind them. "I think we have something to finish."

"Sure do. Bliss said I can pick out which movies we see tonight. Anything you want to see, Uzma? I bet it will feel nice to see a movie with us after this whole thing."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 11th 2015, 5:00 pm

Uzma was a bit surprised to receive a hug from Ashley, but she returned it nonetheless. As she was about to turn and leave Barbados, Ashley offered to watch a movie with them. Uzma chuckled a bit and looked between Bliss and Ashley, their apparent relationship not really being as blunt as it had been before. Offering a smile, Uzma brushed some debris off of her shoulder and then started to dance.

She had no words until the other two joined in. Uzma hummed "Bitch Betta Have My Money" by the great Rihanna, her hips gyrating and her shoulders moving in an elaborate fashion. Grinning, Uzma motioned for the other two to join in as she hummed, celebrating their victory the only way they should:

A dance party.

As soon as their dance party was over, Uzma shrugged and started to follow the two down the beach.

"A movie sounds okay."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top