The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_voting_barI am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 Empty Re: I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp]

Post by Aurelius June 29th 2015, 9:03 pm

Colin and Oliver
-
The rally was a curious subject. Oliver wasn't there, which frustrated him. He wasn't there when his siblings needed him, and they could have gotten killed. Since then he had stuck around his family even more then usual, just to keep an eye on everyone, especially the younger and more ambitious ones. They more often then not went out and did something without permission, causing all sorts of trouble. It was usually fine and considered normal for regular teenagers to do, but throw in some superpowers and that changes everything. This made him wonder about Isalia, Lucas, and Ryan. They had Lucius' blood too, so that only made things harder. Would they sneak around like he did when he was younger? It was likely, he just hoped they wouldn't blow themselves up in the process. Colin said something about Travis being able to do whatever he set his mind too, which Oliver did agree with. His brother knew how to lead, that was for certain. Then the difficult question came, they both knew Oliver had been having a bad time, or at least, not having a good time.

"To be honest, i wasn't at first. But it turned out better then i expected, i needed the time out. It's just.....i don't do relationships, i can't. Maybe it will change in the future, i don't know...... I have a lot on my plate i guess." Oliver explained as he nibbled on his food, taking a few drinks of wine in between. He didn't want to hurt Colin's feelings, but it was the truth.

Ryan, Lucas and Isalia

They would be told their actions were reckless, which they all knew, but didn't really care until now. Lucas was knocked out, so he didn't even get to hear it. Isalia said nothing, she just sat in the back holding Lucas up and wiping the blood off him telekinetically. She knew the decision to leave the facility was a bad one, and she regretted it, but hey, at least she wasn't bored anymore. They would be taken back through the hidden garage into the facility, and then they would get out. Lucas had woken up, but he was by no means in good shape. Isalia helped him out of the car, carrying him with an arm over her shoulders. They were told to go to their rooms where they would await Oliver, he tended to be the one to bitch people out when it came to these type of things. They began to head to the elevator, but before they reached it, it opened to reveal someone likely not even Alpha expected.

"You three look terrible." Lucius said with a smirk. He wasn't wearing his gear, instead a brown leather jacket and dark wash jeans. Isalia immediately ran to him and gave her father a hug, holding Lucas up with telekinesis so she could. It surprised Lucius honestly, but he returned it.  

"I put a tracker on you. Once i saw you left the facility i came as soon as i could, but it looks like that wasn't soon enough. Bring Lucas down, and we'll have a talk." Lucius said pulling away from Isalia. Lucas was brought into the elevator by Isalia, and the three along with likely Alpha and Ryan would take the elevator down.

Last edited by Gamma Corgi on June 30th 2015, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 Empty Re: I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp]

Post by Alpha June 30th 2015, 11:37 pm

Colin and Oliver

Colin had been expecting the answer, if only because Oliver had made no real attempt to hide his dislike of the whole date thing. Not as if he could do too much to make the whole experience better, things just sort of worked out that way here. Something had been said about them not having time for dates but then again that only brought up questions about what he meant y that. Having the ever curious ind, he would wonder even if Colin did not ask out loud what he meant. Instead of saying anything instantly, he sort of nibbled at the steak as if mulling over what to say.

There was the consolation that he wasn't dealing with an absolute jerk, as that would have made things just terrible, or atleast unbearable.  ”I'd act like I was surprised but that was sort of obvious.” Someone would have normally been bitter about that, but then again he was slightly dragged into this as well. The fact that he didn't despise the whole thing meant it was not too bad at all. Honestly, he sounded fine with the whole thing. Relationships tended to complicate the whole heroic life, considering how villains always attacked the loved ones and all of that.  Colin did not quite care for any of that, so the less the better in his mind.

Now he wondered how long this whole date thing was supposed to be going on, because unless Aaron had anything planned after this then he would want to sort of ditch the whole thing now. As much fun as he was having, well there were other things he had to do that were slightly more productive, aside from having to hear Aaron bug him about how the thing went. Before he knew it, he was out of steak really and just sipping on wine, likely to realize how low his tolerance for alcohol really was. There was that whole heady feeling, but luckily lowered inhibitions were not too much of a problem. That meaning he wasn't going to turn into some manner of horn dog like one of his brothers, or so he heard anyway.

His phone vibrated, Colin dug it out of his pocket and suddenly another message from Aaron. Normally he didn't mind the guy so much but he sort of just brushed the message off. ”Well...this went a lot better than usual. I was half expecting something to blow up before the night was done.” He was unsure of Oliver would even understand what he was talking about, but it was just conversation he was making.

Alpha and kids (plus Lucius)

Ryan hadn't said anything while they returned home, though by the time they did he was already healed up. Most of them looked terrible really, and Alpha didn't know the rage would be that bad within Lucas, but it appeared he would have to  work on ways to keep that under control. The idea that they would try to kill everyone around them, family or not was something that he liked too much. Still, maybe Lucius would be able to help with that aspect of the power. Speaking of Lucius, he was suddenly standing there within the elevator in that usual annoying teleporting fashion. Daniel wasn't with him, so that suggested that he had used that he had teleported through that belt of his or another method.

Ryan took notice of Lucius, however unlike Isalia he seemed more than happy just staying close to Alpha. Still, all oft hem would be within the elevator in minutes. ”Well, I wasn't expecting you here.” Alpha stated simply, not showing any sign of surprise despite the fact that he was. You could call it self training and you would have not been wrong at all. The rest of the elevator ride was silent, as Alpha led them into what looked like his lab, though Omega was standing in the corner.

”Those three sure caused a lot of trouble.” He noted with a serious tone, looking to the five that entered the room.

”Yes,, Lucas most of all it would seem.” Alpha then added wondering what Lucius had to say about that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius July 1st 2015, 12:42 am

Colin and Oliver

So it seemed at least they had accepted this date was sort of a failure, likely because of Oliver really. He just couldn't be thrust into something like this, and he really couldn't see how anyone could. Ironic as it may have been, when it came to relationships, Oliver wasn't very adaptable. Still, even with that revelation they finished their meal, and now that it was out in the open it felt slightly less awkward really. Colin then said it wasn't a total disaster, which Oliver could agree with, but what he meant by something blowing up he didn't really know. Perhaps Colin just tended to be around a lot of explosions. Soon the date would begin to dry out as their food was gone and they had already had enough to drink, it seemed it was getting to that time.

"Well, I'm sorry if this was disappointing. I did have some fun though, and this showed me i should be a bit more outgoing. I'll.......see you around." Oliver said as he got up from his seat, making sure to pay for the meal and leave a hefty tip. He would then simply walk out, flagging down a cab to go home without all that awkwardness. He really did not want to have that last moment where you are both wondering if the other wants to go upstairs and...ya know. In a about ten minutes he would be back at the facility.

Alpha and kids (plus Lucius)

They would all step out of the elevator, Isalia and Lucas taking a seat as if they knew they were going to get lectured. Lucas had healed fully for the most part, and his powers were fading as well as all the anger. Lucius didn't know exactly how to deal with this, he hadn't exactly attended parenting lessons. He did know, however, how to deal with Lucas' little issue.

"Well, i can't say i didn't expect it when i found out the nature of his abilities." Lucius said, leaning slightly over a table as if thinking about how to punish them.

"....B-but..it wasn't my fault...i...there's something wrong with me." Lucas said, his eyes watering, clearly on the verge of tears. Lucius instinctively made his way over to him, placing his hands on the boys shoulders.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Lucas. You just have to learn how to control it. I know from experience it wasn't your fault. It feels beyond anger, beyond rage, but it can be subdued. I'm sorry to tell you there's no special technique to do it, but eventually you will adapt, you'll become a calmer person overall every time you encounter that anger. I can see you have a very strong will, use it, you control the power, it doesn't control you. Next time you feel you'll lose to it, take one of these. They'll cause you to fall into a deep sleep, but at least you won't hurt anyone." Lucius would say, after which he gave Lucas his best hug, which looked a bit forced but it was sincere. Lucas just wiped his eyes and nodded upon pulling away, then Lucius handed him a small vile of pills before stepping back.

"As for you leaving the facility without so much as someone to watch over you, well, you all know that was wrong. You have to understand just how dangerous you are, especelly since you have so little control over your powers. If you really want to get out of the facility, any one of you is welcome to come with me for a little while. Trust me, it gets more interesting every day." Lucius said. He didn't feel like punishing them really, what could you do to highly intelligent and durable super children? All three of the kids would be able to make their choice to come along with Lucius, but he wasn't certain Ryan would want to, he seemed rather attached to Alpha.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 1st 2015, 1:41 am

With the date business done, Colin would go his own way and Oliver likely his own way. Alpha however, well he had other issues to deal with. ”Ryan stay with Lucius for a bit, I have something to do. I'll leave the disciplinary issue up to you.” Travis said, the smaller male letting go of his hand and doing the usual Ryan thing which was composed of standing around both awkwardly and silently. He would leave Lucius to talk with the children, walking out into the hallway as he navigated the labyrinth that was his facility. Sure, he could have stayed to deal with them but Travis wanted to give Lucius a chance to get to know his children and maybe just to learn more about dealing with children. If he knew anything, Gamma would be returning shortly and Travis felt like being a little proactive in the lives of his siblings beyond overseeing them for once.

It might have been a problem of boredom or something else but either way within a matter of minutes he was standing in the grand entrance way that one had to walk through to enter the complex. Alpha would wait there until Oliver stepped into it, offering a small wave. ”How did the date go?” He asked slightly curious, though if he really wanted to know he could have asked Coin about the whole thing. ”Well probably not so well if you're coming home on time.” He digressed with a shrug.

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius July 1st 2015, 2:05 am

So it seemed Lucius would be taking his children for awhile, this would give him an opportunity to get to know each of them a little better, and that could bring only good things. "Alright, I'll be back in a few weeks, if i don't die before then." Lucius said before teleporting away with the three kids.

Gamma arrived in his cab, then walked all the way to the facilities secret entrance. It was a long walk, even Oliver got sick of it sometimes; there's one thing Lucius he agreed on. Once down he was greeted by Alpha. He was honestly expecting Aaron, but he wasn't complaining.

"Yeah, you're right, didn't go to well. I took a cab home." Oliver said before walking off.

(END)

I am being super serious right now [Gamma, double exp] - Page 3 Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top