The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Accel - New Yorks very own I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Accel - New Yorks very own

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accel - New Yorks very own Empty Accel - New Yorks very own

Post by Accel May 11th 2015, 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blake "Accel" Donaldson
"Not sure if I'm fast or everyone else is slow"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Accel
Title: -
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: European, German, African-American
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Black
Height: 5"7
Weight: 135LB
Blood type: O

The Looks

Blake is your average 16 year old. His height is about 5"7 and his weight is about 130-140LB depending on what he had to eat that week. His skin tone is a tad colored but not much. Just enough to where you would think its a tan or he has a lot mixed in him. His voice is very soft and cartoon like as if he makes jokes for a living though you can hear his puberty in there somewhere. His haircut is a fade of sorts with his curls. His eyes are black and his usual attire is a flannel shirt with an ironic t-shirt underneath, some jeans and converse or Jordans. Nothing else usually. You can usually find him with his camera too which he uses at work.

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

Blake has always tried to be an easy going person considering the circumstances. His personality could best described as bad choice of words. Even though he can't walk he carries himself just as any other teenage boy his age. His jokes are often oddly placed and wrongly alluded which can sometimes cause some awkward silence or weird looks to the person(s) in question. Very sarcastic if needed but very comical. Doesn't take things serious much unless the situation is dire. Even going as far to say his personality is devil may care at best. His intelligence level is average at best with most of his outside knowledge such as science and so forth comes from to much television as a child. His jokes are often innuendo's or something that reflects what his adversary says which makes him laugh a tad bit on the inside. All in all he is your average 16 year old New Yorker.

History:

Born to Sybil & Cole Donaldson on August 8th 2003 at 2:49AM the young boy by the name Blake Donaldson was born. Really modest family honestly, Cole was an accountant and Sybil was a social service worker dealing with negligent parents which was something oddly common in New York City... Especially in Hell's Kitchen where they raised their son. Specifically on 49th South towards the border of Hell's Kitchen which is commonly referred to as "Hells Edge". Enough for that now. Oh Yeah! Time for the story... The part where I explain how I was raised and all that jazz.

When I was a kid my dad decided it was best for me to attend some prep school where they preached all dang day and showed me some weird Greek stuff. You know the kind of stuff you see on American History but never really paid mind to? Sooner or later dad got wind of this Greek Religion stuff they were forcing on a group of 6 year old and pulled me from the school. I think that's when I got weird. Because of all that weird religious stuff. Oh yes, Have I forgot to mention that I can't walk? Should have explained that back at the beginning. But it sucks sometimes and you don't really want to bring that up in a situation like this when you're explaining your life. It makes people sympathetic for you. I don't want nor need your sympathy..

The doctors delivered me healthy they noticed nothing during the 9 months of infancy but after birth they noticed my legs wouldn't work. Till this day my parents were never actually given a reason why my legs failed.. I mean they did one day, but that came a lot later. You'll hear me explain later. But yes, When I was a kid I used this really tricked out wheel chair had all these cool superheroes on them and what not. Made me grow up feeling strong. I think around the time I was 10 I started wondering personally why my legs didn't work which lead me to the internet where I started finding out what questions to ask and what not. This is probably what lead me to journalism as a career path. My quest for answers was always something people liked about me. Turns out I liked it too. Enough to pursue a career out of it at least.

Oh, Forgot to tell you about all the cool stuff. So around the time high school started I go to some place called Manhattan Preparatory Academy. Real snoozy place sadly, Though they are handicap enabled. Through freshmen year I met a guy, Well my parents met a guy named Travis who said he could help me get my legs back through some experimental program his company had. Me being the fool and 16 year old that I am accepted this and went to Travis Masters whom was exactly who I thought he was and got the surgery. His company was top notch at doing shady stuff so I wondered what they wanted out of me in all of this. Long story short. I got my legs back but something weird happened. I healed faster than the doctors anticipated and even move faster than I should be... Like really fast. Keeping this a secret until I can't..I think I'm changing.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:

Super Speed

Born with the gift of superspeed Blake activated the meta-gene. Given that he just learned of his abilities Blake hasn't mastered what he can and or can't do but he is learning daily.

• Super Speed - The most obvious power gained from the meta-gene is the ability to move at super speeds such as mach 1 two and as of now 3. These speeds are often when Blake is pushing himself.

• Molecular Phasing - By vibrating his molecules Blake can obtain a sense of transparency which enables him to go through walls or remove certain attachments to his body.

• Super Reaction - Because of his increased speed Blake sees thing faster than the average human. While moving at high speeds or even at the normal human speed he notice the raising of an arm faster than the average person and recognize the danger also. Like an early form of precognition.

• Tornado - When moving his limbs or body at a high speed Blake can achieve tornado status which causes either his limbs to forge mini tornadoes or his body to produce actually tornadoes.

• Mass Strike - When moving at a high speed Blake grows not only in volume but his strength grows with everyone inch of speed added to the speedster causing for some very destructive moves.. Sometimes even a wave of wind  from his hands.

• Speed Aura -  A skin thin aura of energy covering Blakes body from taking high damages and faltering under the pressure. This protects him and gives him an extra sense of safety and durability.

• Advanced Healing - Blake heals at a faster rate than the average human nearly to the point a broken arm will heal within hours of said injury.

Power 2:

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:

Metabolism - The metabolism of Blake is high because of his powers and considering his inexperience with said abilities he doesn't know how to deal with said issue so his powers might stop sometimes. if he doesn't eat his fill of food before using his powers he will only achieve 1/3 of his full speed.

I'm still a kid -  Because of his age Blake doesn't make the wises decisions on the battlefield which can in some instances come back to haunt the boy.

Thunder Buddy - Lightning often disrupts the powers of Blake for some reason if exposed to enough of it.

Mach Punch - Blake needs to move at the speed of mach 1 or better in order to activate infinite mass punch.

Too Slow - Blake's healing factor doesn't work if he is in a combat related scenario.

Costumed Hero! - The secret identity of Blake is something he cherishes and plans to use in order to protect his family. Without it he might be different... A paranoid hero.

Slipping Slopes - Ice.. Blake doesn't do good on ice. He'd have to move so fast he isn't even touching the ground anymore to avoid slipping.

Weakness 2:

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

The Suit

Spoiler:

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)

Agility -2
Endurance - 3
Reaction - 4
Strength - 1
Accel
Accel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Back to top Go down

Accel - New Yorks very own Empty Re: Accel - New Yorks very own

Post by Forceaus May 14th 2015, 8:43 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top