The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Echo I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Echo I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Echo I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Echo I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Echo I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Echo I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Echo I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Echo I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Echo I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Echo I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Echo I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Echo I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Echo I_vote_lcapEcho I_voting_barEcho I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Echo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Echo Empty Echo

Post by Thorgron May 11th 2015, 12:56 am

ECHO
   "Live not on evil.
Evil, a sin, is alive.
Lived as a devil."

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: Echo
   Title: N/a
   Alignment: CN
   Race: Namuhatem
   Hair: Black
   Eyes: Dark Blue
   Height: 6'1
   Weight: 170
   Blood type: A

The Looks

Echo:

The Legacy

Personality:
Echo is cool and collected, possessed always of a sort of tranquil calm even in the face of danger. Though not necessarily good, he will always fight for what he believes is right or just.

History:
What happens on the other side of a mirror? Is that simply a reflection of ourselves that we see or is it another being, trapped in some parallel world. Were you to ask Echo, he'd be rather quite on the subject but his mere existence seems to indicate the latter. When it comes to his past, or where he's from Echo is silent but there are clues as to who and what he actually is. The name embroidered into his leather jacket says "reinieR" capitalized as such on the end. Echo is also left handed, for his two katana fighting style favoring his left hand over his right and at times has been noticed to read backwards. Do these things implicate him as some sort of mirrored human or is he simply playing into his strange reflective powers? And if he is someone's reflection, then what happened to Otto Reinier and where is he now? It seems that only time will tell...

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
   Powers

Mirror Image: Echo can generate a non-corporeal, translucent "mirror wall" at any angle, on any axis from a point on his body. These "mirror walls" create solid light constructs of chosen objects on the opposing side of the mirror wall that act exactly as their actual counterpart does. Solid light constructs generated this way possess the same attributes of thing they are mirroring. As an example of how this works, let's say Echo is being shot at by a machine gun. Were he to put out a hand and create a mirror wall perpindicular to the machine gun from his hand, solid light bullets would fire from the same distance behind him, impacting the machine gun fire just in front of his hand. He can choose whether or not these constructs can physically effect him.

Mirror Mime: Echo can select a person, usually someone he is in combat with, and force himself into a focused trance where he perfectly mirrors everything they do including their supernatural, metahuman, etc abilities. In this state, things like speed outputs, strength, durability etc. are all equal to that of his opponent's. He can enter and exit this state at any point he wishes.

Swordsmanship: Echo is beyond proficient with katanas and throwing daggers/knives. He has trained for years in their creation, technique and form and is skilled enough with them that he could slice a bullet out of the air.

Weakness(es)

Monkey no see, monkey no do: While the reflections created by Echo are a formidable force they have one major drawback, sight. If something could not be reflected by a normal mirror then it cannot be made into a solid light construct by Echo. Put him in a  pitch black room or attack him with something like sound and his uses for this ability become very narrow.

Tunnel Vision: In his Mirror Mime state, Echo essentially becomes impervious to anything his locked on opponent can throw at him. However these copied traits only apply when being used against the copied person or objects in the environment. These increased or decrease attributes do not apply to other people in the surrounding area. So though he may be super durable against an opponent who he is locked on to in this state, someone else could still easily shoot him in the head and the gained durability would mean nothing. Mirror Mime also has the added deficit of forcing most of Echo's concentration on his locked opponent making him less aware of his immediate surroundings.

The Good and The Bad: While Echo gains all of the abilities and strengths of a person he is Mirror Miming, he also gains their weaknesses again only against them.

One Trick Pony: Echo is one with his blades, knowing their exact weight and shape. Such intimate training has granted him his amazing skill and seemingly superhuman abilities in their use. But it is only because of his years of training with katanas and daggers specifically that he can achieve such feats. With any other weapon, even with another type of sword he is only as useful as any other average Joe.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
   (You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
   Agility 2
   Endurance 3
   Reaction 1
   Strength 4

Last edited by Thorgron on May 28th 2015, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Echo Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Echo Empty Re: Echo

Post by Thorgron May 28th 2015, 12:37 am

bumping this now that its done Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Echo Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus May 28th 2015, 1:02 am

Don't abuse this... I will find you. I know where you live.

Approved until stated otherwise.

Echo Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas August 25th 2015, 2:31 pm

retired
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top