The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_voting_barA meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro)

Post by Forceaus June 5th 2015, 12:09 am

Too fast for the dragon that was far too furious. Xiaolongnu may have held the size advantage, but she simply could not keep up with the speeds that the alien kaiju deity could move at. Remiela was able to fly around her and go back on the offensive. Her fiery blast of siruli energy tore through the skies towards the massive dragon that barely managed to dodge it, but then fell back to the ground. So had she been hit or was just giving up?

Remiela circled the skies above the lake as she watched the dragon girl's attempts to hide below. Despite her best efforts, the massive dragon girl was simply unable to successfully hide. The divine empress came to a halt in midair above where the dragon was and decided to give reading her mind another shot in hopes of figuring out how to take control of it. One of the first things she discovered was being able to track Xiao's exact location despite her best efforts to hide. The divine empress also found some of her deeper thoughts of importance. A desire to be a hero, a protector of this world despite her destructive nature. Because of how dangerous she was to the humans of this world, they had rejected her. That explained the isolation to these mountains.

The alien kaiju deity would make another attempt to control the dragon's mind. This time by disguising her attempt as Xiao's own voice, and would express doubts. Doubts of her ability to be a hero and instead should take revenge on the people that have mistreated her. If this worked she could move on to convincing the dragon girl to siding with the divine empress. Taking control of the minds of others wasn't always an easy task, but she knew of ways to get around some of the expected difficulties.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro)

Post by The Nekromonga June 6th 2015, 9:22 pm

The aggression in the physical world had abated somewhat, and this allowed Dragon Xiao a reprieve. She slowly made her way to the lake.

Mindscape

The mind of a storm dragon is a hazy, misty place. A craggy mountain top with storms raging about, distant lightning accompanied by the peal of thunder. A carpet of clouds made for an insubstantial floor, while a raining sky served as firmament. There was an unusual serenity here, denoted by the distance of the chaos of the storms- the rage had erupted to the outside now, leaving an island of tranquility withing.

Sitting cross legged at the small plateau of the peak, human Xiao awaited to see Remiela face to face. Remiela was trying to trick her though by assuming her form; it seemed like Xiao was talking to herself face to face.

"Who are you? Usually it is the dragon that returns here."

As Dragon Xiao in the real world entered the lake, so too did the mindscape begin to have waters rise all around them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 6th 2015, 11:27 pm

From the skies above, the alien kaiju deity saw the dragon abandoning its fruitless attempts to hide itself in the trees and instead venture towards the lake. The gigantic beast was just walking on almost aimlessly. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to search deep within its mind to see what kind of thoughts it held. Remiela could find her subconscious linking to that of Xiaolongnus, and soon she would find herself deep within this dragon girl's mind.

The inner mind of the dragon girl was a calm yet dreadful place. One that seemed to fear its own existence, but accepted it regardless. The divine empress flew through the strange land that lay within her mind just as easily as she flew through the skies until she found the very center of their mind. Remiela would come to realize that despite her efforts to seem as a natural part of the dragon girl's mind, Xiaolongnu would see her for her true self. Still, she was vulnerable and susceptible to the mental prowess of the alien beast.

"The dragon is preoccupied." Remiela spoke as the subconscious of this girl began to flood. She could see that the dragon had submerged itself in the lake. It seems to have given up and gone underwater for safety. "The dragon that you share a mind with has admitted defeat, but it does not need to be this way. I do not wish to be your enemy." The divine empress told the young girl that sat before her. She held a brief pause before continuing. "You don't want to play hero anymore. That's why you've gone into isolation, but living alone cannot quell your rage. You know this to be true. I can help you, and as a gesture of peace, I shall leave your mind so that you are free to think over my offer." With those last words, Remiela departed from the subconscious of Xiaolongnu, but could still read the outer parts of her mind simply because her power was that great. Now she hung in the skies above the lake where the dragon was submerged and waited to see what would come next.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 30th 2015, 12:06 am

"Isolation... Alone..." In the presence of a mind reader, Xiao's inner thoughts were broadcast like with speakers to the intruder. For all her bluster, Xiao was an insecure child who hated the rejection she experienced in her life. She didn't want to be alone- she wanted to belong, to be normal. To have friends. Any friend... that didn't constantly wonder if someday Xiao would go rogue.

Slowly, Xiao's mental defense eroded, as desperation allowed this nudge to her mind affect her otherwise shielded psyche. The dragon form slowly subsided, and Xiao in her human state slowly settled to the bottom of the lake, her anger spent, depression greatly affecting her mood and her thoughts.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 1st 2015, 10:22 pm

The wind blowing through the skies steadily grew calmer just like the mind of the girl that lay at the bottom of the lake whose inner thoughts were being read by the creature that flew through the air and felt the wind underneath her wings. Remiela hovered in midair above the lake in the valley that Xiao was at the bottom of. The divine empress waited for her to emerge with an answer to the proposal made by the alien kaiju deity.

Remiela was still reading Xiao's mind to know what she was thinking. What she saw within her mind was sadness and despair. Thoughts of loneliness and possible surrender. With these thoughts came a reversion back to her human form from the monstrous beast she had been. The divine empress waited a moment before descending from the sky and gently landed besides the lake. Then, with her psychic prowess, grabbed ahold of and lifted the human girl that can become a beast out of the water and sat her down at the opposite side of the lake.

With the one known as Xiao now back on dry land, Remiela could make her next move. The alien kaiju deity reared her head back and let loose a brief high pitched growl. "Were you aiming to drown yourself? Don't waste your life away like that. Come with me and let your real self free. What do you say?" The divine empress asked, giving the dragon girl the chance to finally decide to join her.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 4th 2015, 7:54 pm

Xiao did not resist as some eldritch energies drew her out of her watery sanctum. She didn't even look at the being called Remiela, who was at this point really taking advantage of Xiao's crippling loneliness.

"I can't... really drown." Xiao explained, then pointed to the scarcely visible gills on her chin.

"...Where will we go?" She asked, finally looking up at the alien creature. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Xiao knew she had to resist, had to figure out what she wanted, but the psychic attack had dulled her judgement. She was very suggestible at this point. Thinking about aliens also brought up her experiences with the Genevaders- she'd been fighting them for a year now, foiling their plans where she could and yet they seemed to be constantly gaining ground.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 5th 2015, 10:26 pm

The divine empress could easily tell that she was on the verge of acquiring this dragon girl as an asset. All there was left to do was seal the deal, as they say. This dragon girl wanted to know where they would go. Where she would be taken to, and the divine empress had just the answer for her. "I will take you to a place where you'll not only be accepted for who you really are, but also embraced and celebrated. You're meant for more than just trying to protect people that will only ever see you as a monster." Remiela said directly into the dragon girl's mind. "Join me, and you will be truly accepted for who you are." The alien kaiju deity concluded, feeling like what she just said would be the last thing she needed to say. This little detour through the mountains may have been worth it after all.

There was no doubt that the divine empress should have convinced the dragon girl to join her instead of attempt to fight. There was just thoughts of things that delayed the acceptance of the offer that was on the table. Some other alien race trying to take this planet, and this little one thought they were on the verge of succeeding. That just sounded implausible to the extraterrestrial creature. If this one known as Xiao could oppose them by herself, then they possibly be great enough a threat to this whole planet. Still, if the dragon girl considered them such a threat that it occupied her thoughts, then perhaps Remiela could take action on her behalf. "I'll make sure these aliens you fear so much are dealt with. Providing you agree to join me that is. What do you say?"

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top