The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOutsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barOutsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle)

Post by Fiery Soul April 11th 2015, 1:01 am

"You are the demon responsible for this evil!" Throwing away the peace accord presented to her, Yofie burst her hands into flames at the approach of the woman she accused (rightfully) of being a vile (incorrectly) demon (back to being correct). "I will burn you until you realize why you are wrong. Then you will die an honorable soul and in your final moments you will open your eyes to the truth that one second of living righteously is better than a lifetime of your evil-"

"Shut up!" A tendril grabbed Yofie's ankles and flung her across the room. "You have to shut up! I cannot take your mindless rambling anymore!" A pillar collapsed at the break of the angel's impact. "I don't know who you believe yourself to be, but I'm afraid I won't be allowing you to interfere here." Slithering her leg forward as she paced closer, Triumvirate kept her tethering bodies hidden in the shadows, slowly closing in around Chelle. "If you don't mind, could you please bleed for me." Shadows sprouted from Triumvirates hands, quickly sharpening into a fierce blade. The primary woman hosting Triumvirate edged forward while her two shadowed forms took form behind Chelle, each with dagger in hand.

Triumvirate would list her sword in the air and take a swing forward to try and force Chelle into single combat with her while her shadow forms would take aim to stab at Chelle from behind. After several blows from the three different entities, a fiery wings tore through the melee, grappling Chelle and taking her towards the stage. "I have you now demon! Do you wish to repent any last words?" Yofie would hold a flaming hand over Chelle's face as the angel focused her narrow gaze upon the woman she deemed her primary enemy. Shadows began to wrap around Yofie's hand, extinguishing the flame from her hand to the shock of Yofie.

"It doesn't look like they are doing very well." Misaki gazed into a pit of shadow overtaking the table resting before Miri. Shadow still wrapped the elf maiden to the chair, keeping her bracelet completely shrouded. "An elf. An Angel. And a demon. I thought today would be interesting, but I never knew I would meet such interesting people." Misaki walked to Miri and patted her on the cheek. "What do you think with your little elf brain? What do your pretty little elf eyes see when they stare into shadow. I've grown fond of the shadow. It is a part of me. You however, you may not like gazing into the shadow as much." The image of Yofie fighting everything in the ballroom continued to play out through the shadow. As she image became more clear, the more Miri would feel her mind giving in to the shadow.

Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle)

Post by Chellizard April 23rd 2015, 10:39 pm

The Queen was not interested in the Angel's accusations, despite the half truths that lay deep within her words. Right now Chelle needed to take out this withchy woman and show that she was not the threat Yofie believed her to be. Turning her attention to the witch that stepped closer just after flinging Yofie across the room, Chelle smirked. "Bleed for you?" She asked, her left brow raising curiously. Her wrist twirled Xian around, flaying the blade in the air to create some high pitched swishes. She then pointed the blade up and over her head, the point going backward as her wings spread and lowered, cascading over the marble that was not yet on fire.

"No, my darling. You will bleed for me."

The massive black and red wings snapped outward as Chelle turned on her heel, rapidly moving around in a tight circle. Her wings attempting to knock the two entities that came from behind of her. Her heightened senses gave her the leeway she needed to have the upper hand in this fight. She then moved her blade down, her strength likely forcing Triumverate to use more of her own in retaliation. As Chelle's blade clashed with the Witch's own, she felt a burning sensation wrap over her face as she was tackled and dragged backward toward the stage. Her wings opened up and flapped furiously, forcing the two women to crash into a few burning tables. The fire licked at Chelle's feathers, but there was no pain. A low guttural growl came from within the Queen as she tried to shove the persistent Angel off of her.

"Enough! You imbecile! I am here to assist you; we can have our battle after we save this town from her," she said, pointing a now clawed finger toward Triumverate. Chelle was having a hard time containing her demonic side, her anger boiling at the spill limit.

Convulsing in her spot strapped to the chair, Mirshann continued to fight back the shadows. There was still hope, and she had to hold on to the light. She had to keep her mind filled with purity. She thought of good, happy things. She thought of Ailill on the night she first met him; she was almost dead, having attempted to drown herself. A deep depression had overcome the Elf and she just could not bare herself any longer. Ryzo was not at his peak strength, either, so he was no major help to the Elf. As these memories bubbled to the surface, she started to talk about them out loud. She spoke of how kind Ailill is, despite his rough outer edges. The more she spoke of the happy things in her life, the brighter her gauntlet started to glow. The designs etched into the silvery metal started to glow brighter and stronger with each word Mirshann uttered.

"I... am... not... alone!" she shouted, finally, her back arching and her chest jutting forward. The shadows seemed to be weaker as the gauntlet shone brighter and brighter.

In the other room, Ryzo had finally came to Yofie's side at the edge of the stage where she had apprehended the other winged woman. Growling in annoyance, a few whimpers passing from his maw, he spoke to Yofie, his words only heard by her. "Your blade. Use it to defeat the witch. I smell good on this other winged woman. If you wish to bring her to justice of the Lord, do so after we wipe out the true evil." Ryzo said, his ears bending back and his tail tucking between his legs after he dropped the blade near Yofie's feet. The fire was too much for him. He was no longer an asset. He backed up and was about to cower in a corner when his ears perked up. The markings on his fur started to glow, and his deep yellow eyes had a glare shine over them.

"Mirshann..." he said aloud in his mind, Yofie likely hearing him as he started off toward the back behind of the stage. Was he too late?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Outsiders on the Catwalk (Chelle) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul April 28th 2015, 2:12 am

"I refuse any offer you give me vile demon!" A shadowy tendril wrapped around Yofie and threw her into a nearby pillar, sending a piece of ceiling crashing down on her head. "I will grant you reprieve for a moment to deal with this creature who appears more evil than you. I know it is merely a trick you are perpetrating in order to lull me into a more unaware state of what sinister nature you truly have but-" More shadows wrapped around Yofie as a fist made of pure shadow appeared in front of her. A quick pull of the strands pulled Yofie into the fist. The will of the witch continued to pull Yofie back and forth, sending the fist against her abdomen continuously.

While the shadows around Yofie's torso tightened, Yofie reached out to accept the assistance from the wolf bringing her a blade pure of heart. Gripping the sword with some apprehension to hurting the wold, Yofie waited until her canine companion withdrew to a safe distance before setting her sword ablaze. One swift cut from the blade freed her and dispelled the fist. "This evil will not go unpunished. Nor will I forget no matter how evil this witch is, you demon, are worse in every way imaginable, even in the way that you are making me join with you for the beginning of this-" As a shadow swung to make contact with Yofie's ankle, a cut severed the tendril in two. "You will not interrupt me with your poor manners. In the name of the orb circling this planet with light, I will punish you!"

Misaki ran her hand through Miri's hair, pulling strands away from the shadows holding her head straight to force her to look into the shadows. "You're going to enjoy your new outlook. It's a wonderful thing to gaze into the unknown." Misaki matched her eyes up with the location Miri's gaze stayed fixed upon. "It lets you know everything inside of you." Misaki leaned in and dropped to a whisper. "It only looks ugly on the inside."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : This Girl is on Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 29th 2015, 1:00 am

”Very well,” Chelle started, her blade sliding to slice through the tendril that gripped Yofie and attempted to toss her into the pillar. Her blade was a bit too late, the slice only causing Triumverate to hiss in annoyance. Xian was capable of disrupting the shadowy magic. ”I cannot force you to believe the truth, so I will allow you to stay rested in the lies you have fed yourself.” Chelle commented to Yofie as the angel finally agreed to cooperating. Chelle allowed Triumverate to stay focused on the Angel, this opportunity leaving an open shot to teach this Witch a lesson.

Brandishing Xian in her left hand, Chelle swung the blade as her wings opened to form a semi-barrier around of herself. The spandex suit she wore on the majority of her body left a lot of room for imagination, but not subtly enough. Her hips swayed as she closed the space between herself and Triumverate, Xian thirsting for the Witch’s blood. Chelle then made a few precise slashes through the air, forcing the shadows to part and dissipate. The blade devoured the shadows, forcing them to back down from the Queen.

”I have no time to waste. We finish this now,” stepping forward, Chelle’s wings flapped backward, making her rush closer to the Witch. With the distance finally closed between the two women, Chelle brought Xian down to slash and hack at Triumverate, each attack made precisely and accurately.

--

Ryzo bowed his head and backed away from Yofie as her blade was finally returned to her. He took this opportunity to go in search of Mirshann. He quickly moved, his paw pads barely making any noise as he came up behind of Misaki just as she slid her hand into Miri’s hair. A loud growl erupted from Ryzo as he charged at Misaki, his anger blinding him of the true matter at hand. He would attempt to wrap his massive jaws around of Misaki’s neck and bite down, his front paws moving to attempt and hook around of her shoulders to hold onto her, his back feet thus pressing to dig his claws into her lower back.

Mirshann thrashed her head, trying her best to avoid looking into the shadows. She clamped her eyes shut and started to talk, repeating an audible mantra.

”Miri is good. Miri is good. Miri is good.” She refused to let the shadows steal away the innocence she had left.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul April 29th 2015, 1:23 am

"The sheer belief you instill that an angel could form a lie is enough of a reason for me to destroy you in your gross perversion. The only reason I continue to suffer the insolence of your existence is because I must rid this witch with pure justice and not the unholy desecration you would unleash to probably bind her to your evil harem of macabre-" This time Yofie distracted herself too much in her vindication to notice the shadows wrapping her up and tossing her against pillars, flooring, and the ceiling.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Everyone wants you to shut up!" The burning witch continued to unleash her wrath against the angel while forgetting to defend herself against the demon plunging a blade into her back. Two and three piercing blows broke through her flesh, spilling shadow onto the ground. More of her evil spilled out as her powers waned. "I didn't...get to kill...that angel..." Shadows broke apart and faded away from the light. A bright, judgmental light scattered the rest of the shadows around the room in her wake.

"Canine friend. It is time to destroy this demon for her crimes against goodness which are too many to recount, but most include insulting me...Canine friend? I do hope no one offered him a ride in a car." Yofie lowered her sword and began to look for any traces in which the animal could have gone.

Ryzo pinned Misaki to the ground. His teeth tore into her shoulder, prompting her to pull a dagger from her side and attempt to plunge it into the dog. If she could pull herself off the ground and walk over towards Miri after using shadows to bind Ryzo to the ground. "Time to make your illusions a little more real." Misaki would open the shadow into Miri's mind. Whatever lurked in the shadows of her mind would begin to form to serve Misaki. "I might need a little help to defeat those noisy friends you brought with you." Blood still ran down Misaki's shoulder from the savage attack. If the mere animal could do such damage, the others lurking must be equally equipped for this fight.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 13th 2015, 12:58 am

"Perhaps you're not lying, but you are acting like a complete and utter fool." Chelle would say as her blade plunged into the witch, drew upwards in a precise vertical slash, and split her in two. The shadows burst from the witch and then slowly evaporated at the wrath of Yofie's fire.

Satisfied with the outcome, Chelle sheathed her blade and started to walk around, using her wings to pat out the majority of the fire that was eating away at the tables. The massive feathery wings did not even char as she smothered the fires, making sure to save as much of the building as possible.

"I saw him run off behind of the stage," Chelle called over to the angelic woman, continuing on with playing the fire fighter role.

--

The knife made it's way into Ryzo's thick fur, stabbing him in the shoulder. The blade hit bone, and it sent a loud growl of pain from his gut. This only added to the anger he felt for this Fox demon. He bit down over and over again until he was bound by the shadows, defenseless now. He howled out for help, his call likely sending shivers down anyone's spine within earshot of the Expo.

--

Chelle perked up when she heard the howl, her wings patting out the last of the major fire. She worked quickly, and saved this place from becoming a pile of wreckage. She then made her way toward the back behind of the stage area. She could see shadows seeping out from behind of a make up station, and the sounds of muffled grunts and whines. That must have been the canine. Turning around the corner, Chelle saw the multiple fluffy tails of the Fox Demon and drew her blade. The loud 'SHING!' of her blade being drawn likely drew Misaki's attention.

"Leave the girl alone!" Chelle demanded, her blade being pointed directly at Misaki's heart, if she even had one.

--

"I... I... Am... a Princess... from a... distant kingdom... the... last heir... of my people." Mirshann was saying, a black film forming over her eyes covering, starting from the edges of her sclera and moving every slowly to her irises. She was trying with all of her might to fight back the shadows. Her failed attempts were being witnessed by Chelle and Yofie, if the Angel of Justice decided to make her way back here.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul May 24th 2015, 3:57 am

Yofie trailed Chelle, sword fully set ablaze in the glory of the auditorium lighting. "We must find the whereabouts of my companion, but I must work you, she is of a good heart and may find my dealings with someone of your ilk most unsettling. If she demands it, I may need to kill you to protect her soul from darkness. I will not apologize for needing to take your life, for it is ultimately your wrong doing being born of infernal blood, but I will allow you a few moments to think back on the times you could have remedied it by taking your life or residing in a monastery. I believe we are here." Yofie kept in step with Chelle through the entire ordeal of following the dire howl at  in the depths of the building.

"Fiend!" Setting her eyes upon Miri, Yofie felt her heart sink until she felt a mistake nip at her heart. "Not you, demon-" Yofie spoke into Chelle's ear to gain her attention. "This other one who would dare bind a heart so pure in darkness and force her to gaze into a blackness no one could dare imagine." She felt a nip again. "Except you, demon. You may be quite familiar with these on goings and happenings."

"You're just in time to experience the darkness plaguing this poor girl's mind." Misaki painted her face with an evil smile, taunting Chelle with a finger. "Come and dig a hole with your little dagger. I'm such a fragile creature." If Chelle lunged towards Misaki, she would take the blow, betting her durability against a knife, and send more shadows to wrap Chelle up.

Off in the corner of the room, Yofie decided against immediate combat, instead, opting to try and save Miri. Flames attacked the abyss. Doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. For a good ten seconds of flame filled Yofie fury. "It does not work. This darkness is very dark. It has no semblance of light. This abyss also appears to have no end in to which I can see." In frustration, Yofie would drop her sword to attempt banishing the shadows. The shadows struck back, grappling Yofie as she fought their grasp. Finally, one of the shadows pulled Yofie's arm down, impacting her blade against the bracelet on Miri's arm.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 18th 2015, 2:49 pm

The light inside of Mirshann had not yet died out, no. She was being lead down a dark tunnel, and sure her light was in the process of dying, but not yet. No! Nothing could put out her light! She was greater and better and bigger than that! She was capable of more things than anyone could imagine. However, the shadows were grasping and clawing at her light, guiding her farther and farther to the darkness. As she felt her light going out, she felt herself slipping. Her mouth would form words and she would spill the secrets of her people. Of her magic. Of her legacy.

But, something happened. Someone happened. Words that spoke of Mirshann having a good heart forced life back into the dying light. Miri was not going to succumb to the darkness. She was stronger than that, and the unknown words knew it, too.

---

The Queen simply ignored most of Yofie's words and chose to focus on what was at hand; saving this girl. Normally, Chelle was not the heroic type. No. But this Elf looked like she would be much more worthy to be a part of Thrones, or a person to know. Chelle also felt that this elf princess was of good heart, and those thoughts would ultimately fuel Mirshann back to life. As Chelle turned the corner and the make up station came into view, she witnessed the evil woman and her darkness surrounding the Elf girl.

"Unhand her! This instance!" she demanded, her eyes narrowing as her blade pointed toward the woman. It must have been an odd sight; two angelic looking women here to save the day. The only off thing was Chelle's dark wings with red feathers mixed into the black. She would not lunge yet, she would simply keep Misaki's attention so that Yofie could her move on Miri.

---

Mirshann felt her light shine brighter than a diamond, and the darkness was being compelled from her insides. She could feel herself becoming stronger. As the two angels came closer, Mirshann's gauntlet shined brighter and brighter.

As soon as Yofie's blade touched the gauntlet, it shattered into a million tiny pieces on the floor and Miri's lap.

"I... Am free." She said, her eyes snapping open. THe bright shimmering blue orbs stared into Misaki's as a bright golden light washed over the Elf. She hovered into the air, going full on anime girl transformation.

Replacing her normal attire was a green skirt, green tunic, and knee high boots. A pair of white gloves laced her hands and gold etching crawled up them. Within her hands formed a bow with magnificent curves and design. Upon the string made of energy she pulled back an arrow of pure light, the nock being held loosely in her grip.

"Ryzo... get up. I command you to become the true you." Growing massive, the dog was no longer the size of a common house pet. No. He was now massive, coming to Miri's shoulder easily. Standing with her feet shoulder width apart, she smirked and let her arrow go.

"Feel my wrath," she said, the arrow soaring to pierce Misaki's dark abyss; not the evil woman herself.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul July 19th 2015, 9:42 pm

The flutter of wings around the room brought more opportunities to Misaki than problems. "You've come here to see a transformation? So have I. Take a seat." Shadows would spawn from around the room to Wrap Chelle to a chair, keeping her in place for Misaki's grand presentation. "I'll deal with the angel and then we can begin." Claws grew out from Misaki's hands. She touched each one of her claws to the crown of her thumb. While Misaki continued to direct her attention towards taunting the demon, elsewhere in the room the shadows rescinded.

In the wake of Miri's ascension Yofie found the only pure soul in this evil world returning to fight alongside her. "I am glad the darkness was too weak and full of darkness to taint your inner fire." Yofie pulled her sword to point to the ground, crowned in flame. "I must direct you and your companion to direct your righteous attack towards the woman who believes she is a fox. The other demon attempts to mimic righteousness and even though I believe it to be a farce- actually I am right. It is a farce, but we can deal with her later."

"You talk entirely too much." Misaki turned back to see her abyss collapsed by light magic. Light magic from the elf she took prisoner. Now, Misaki faced two enemies before her. "So this is your more powerful form. Enough power to collapse my gateway." While Misaki took steps back, she pressed her nails against Chelle's neck. "But, just what powers do you have when you cannot bring yourself to cause the death of someone else." Darkness began to seep into the room, devouring the lights around the room to impair Miri's vision.

"These demons perhaps knew each other. No doubt they ran into some degree of anger over who would defile a temple or burn a priest, but even such a low some demon should not be killed by another low some demon. I believe that is how they are born."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 20th 2015, 11:39 pm

Mirshann was already knocking three more arrows, her fingers nimbly holding the arrows. She turned fifteen degrees to her left and shot one arrow toward Chelle. The arrow poofed into a cloud of arcane power and became a golden shield to help defend the other angelic being.

The other two arrows, however, were shot toward Misaki. One was aimed for her throat, the other her heart. The two arrows would be slowed by the darkness, but destroy the darkness despite not reaching their true goal. The shadows were swallowed up that were running toward Chelle, cutting the shadows off and making them vanish.

"Yofie! You must fight side by side with the woman you believe is not righteous. It is the only way I see us destroying this great evil. Become a unit with me, Yofie, Mystery Not-Righteous Angel! We will destroy this darkness and become the light to guide our pupils."

Mirshann spoke of great things as she nocked more and more arrows, launching them one after the other to destroy the shadows and pure darkness trying to swallow the room.

"Illuminate my target..." she would mutter, her words a whisper among all the chaos. As Miri's spell started to work, she continued to launch arrows into the darkness, waiting for Misaki's outline to pop up in the darkness.

---

Chelle was ripped backward and forced to sit in the chair. She wrenched her wrists against the shadows and then had an ah-ha moment! Her skin became gray, her wings started to shed their feathers. The feathers fell and became a wisp of smoke that vanished before it touched the ground. Eventually all of her feathers were gone and Chelle had her eyes closed during this transformation. It was subtle, but could be noticed with close attention.

Luckily for the Queen she had two great potential allies on her side. She waited out the threat as Misaki pressed her nails into her throat. The claws gave the tiniest tickle, but other than that, Chelle felt nothing. No pain. No pressure.

"Do it... I dare you," she said, her lips barely parting to show the hint of fangs.

---

Mirshann stopped with an arrow nocked against her bowstring. She was hesitant now, her heart being pulled in two. She knew it would be wrong to let this woman die, bu she also knew that if she ended Misaki then there would be less terror to run around this beautiful planet called Earth.

It was a decision she must make, and she did as the darkness enveloped the room. Just as it did, she was sure she saw Misaki's outline through the shadows, her moods mixed of anger, fear, and happiness.

"Guide my shot," she muttered, letting the arrow go to only have another materialize into her hand and being drawn back all in the same motion.

"I have the power of faith!" Mirshann yelled as her eyes emitted a bright golden light.
[/color]

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul July 21st 2015, 2:56 pm

Two arrows sailed towards Misaski, casting away her shadows, but spending too much energy in their trek to impact with any true force against the hardened fox demon. The arrow against her neck scraped off and plummeted to the ground while the second arrow smashed against Misaki's course exterior. "Too bad." Misaki tried to dig her nail into Chelle's flesh to open a wound to bleed her to death, but her nail only scraped along the surface.

"I will trust you in your words gentle elf warrior." Yofie gripped her left hand around the blade, pushing it against her planted right hand. "There are some evils unforgivable, but perhaps her transgressions can be forgiven and rectified." The sound of a grating sound howled from Misaki's finger nail. The demon woman turned herself into a darker shaded creature to repel such torturous executions. "She has turned herself into a darker form! This cannot be forgiven!"

The spark of Yofie's blade sparked an idea in Misaki. Puddles of oiled grease spewed from a transmutation Misaki cast. They filled the floor and encroached under the chair where Chelle remained. Each spark of judgment raining from Yofie's blade heated the oil. While none of it sparked, Yofie found her fires kicking back some of the splatter, burning small holes in her dress and burning her arms as she approached.

No one knew the origins of Misaki's mother, but the one prevalent theory was her mother did not raise her to be a fool. More arrows shot towards her from the elven archer. Right now it only served as a minor inconvenience, but an arrow could ruin more than just her day if she stayed too long. While flames erupted around her Misaki would find her powers lessened from the spirit realm. Her shadow magic remained as strong as ever, but this angel needed to be dealt with in a more substantial way. And, this elf needed to stop shooting arrows. Misaki made a shot for Miri directly. If she could get close enough to the elf princess, she could try to make Yofie turn her burning sword on Miri. The wrecking ball of destruction still managed to disrupt Misaki's ability to make a clean escape, so Misaki would try some trickery. "Good job, demon friend in sneaking up from behind that stupid angel."

"Curse you fiend!" Yofie snapped in a sudden twist and rained fire directly behind her for a few swings, sending roaring flames towards Chelle's chair. "I knew you would betray me and now you are just bitter that I have unveiled your plans."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 27th 2015, 9:51 pm

The room enveloped in shadows, and Chelle's transformation became complete. No longer wearing wings, the Queen had a pair of massive horns atop her head. Her skin was ashen gray, making the crimson irises even more noticeable.

"I was born in fire," she muttered, the darker shadows of the room being her one and true escape.

The binds keeping her to the chair could not force her to stay in one place. Willing herself to teleport from her spot to the shadows on the other side of the room, she disappeared from the chair and reappeared there. A wicked grin curled across her face as she held onto her blade, Xian. Two pointed canines pressed into her lower lip as she grinned.

"I am behind you, but can you please stop being such a fool." Chelle was obviously annoyed now.

--

Miri was mid-way through notching an arrow when Yofie turned, fire blazing. Miri's balance was thrown off as she flinched in response to Yofie's actions.

"Look! You mustn't be a fool! This fox demon is our enemy! She sabotaged our fashion show!" Mirshann was making the most sense, and she was sure that nothing else was wrong with her or anything else. She was right, and Yofie was wrong, and so was Misaki.

--

Before Yofie could barrage the chair, and herself, with fire, she was gone. Chelle was indeed behind of Yofie and Miri, but she was not standing behind of them in a threatening manner. Stepping up to join their ranks, Chelle fell along beside of them.

"We must focus on what is in front of us; this true evil. I admit that I may not be pure of heart, but I am not as low as this creature." Chelle said, narrowing her eyes. She was distracted by the discussion at hand - and defending her own personal honor.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul July 30th 2015, 9:14 pm

Misaki watched as the arrows continued to berate her position. The other woman she tried to hold down slid out and escaped, trapping Misaki on all sides. Darkness began to fade, but her trump card still hid up the sleeve that began to fade into invisibility. This elf girl destroyed her portal towards the nether realm; her power when her gauntlet lifted would need to be harnessed by her one day. Capturing her once took her no effort. The next attempt would not be thwarted by this angel or this horned woman. As she faded back into her stealth, she began to swell shadows for a binding until she decided Yofie would do far more damage than she ever could. Well, maybe not more than Misaki, but Yofie worked in her own unique way.

"Fine, demon. Just speaking to you fills me with righteous indignation, but I can sense that perhaps you can learn something from a pure soul." Yofie stood over the ashes of the charred chair. "I will allow you to serve me as some kind of battle maiden, but not quite a battle maiden. Maybe a house guard. You can brush hair right?" Yofie turned to see the nothingness Misaki left behind as she used invisibility to escape. In a very villainous fashion. Then Chelle continued to bargain with Yofie. "It is good you can identify a true evil and this may make you useful, much like a hound." Before Yofie could pursue Misaki, a revelation came to her ear. "Aha! You admit you are impure! Die heretic! Miri the Elf, this demon betrayed my trust and that is a sin I can never forgive!"

And Yofie started again. Before he wake could come to paint the room in fire, shadows bound her upper arms. Misaki blew a kiss into the room towards Chelle and Miri before exiting the room. "You're welcome. I'll be paying you all visits very soon."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top