The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_vote_lcapThere's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_voting_barThere's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) Empty There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy)

Post by Fiery Soul February 27th 2015, 1:44 am

Two gun shots brought the cramped cafe to a standstill. "Everybody get down!" Five women dressed in an assortment of cosplay costumes rounded up the rest of the colorfully maids and brought them into the dining room. A woman wearing cat ears and a body suit twirled a gun next to her domino mask. "As long as no one does anything stupid, then no one get hurts." A woman dressed as a genderbent Joker tied the cosplay waitresses and patrons hands together while another robber dressed as the evil villain Elena Marie began moving furniture away from the center point of the establishment. Two other women took the roles of a devilish woman while her lookout partner dressed as a vampire.

Police cars started to corral around the large restaurant. Lights flashing off the windows of the front room, bathing the oncoming angel in flashes of red and blue. "Lady, don't go into work today! They're taking all the workers hostage!"

"Do not worry citizen of Island Nation. I will bring back the near humans with no harm." Yofie placed her hand upon the teenager with thick rimmed glasses. The contact giving him such joy he collapsed into ecstasy.  The slew of teenagers reached for their phones to snap quick pictures of the heavenly body before she disappeared into the building.

"Hey, we got another one!" The horned woman called back to the masked woman. "This one put a lot of effort into her costume."

"Just tie her up with the rest of them."

"Stop fiend! I will bring your reign of terror to a certain and grisly end!" Yofie drew her sword and spread her wings, knocking plates from the tables and pushing aside chairs from the tables.

"She's pretty committed to the role."

"JUSTICE!" Yofie swung her sword with a righteous fury. Blow after blow built up her fury.

Her opponents still remained.

Completely unscathed.

"Uh, boss-"

"Curse you fiend! What have you done to my blade?! Your dark heart will not defeat me today!" Yofie decided to take her action to a more upfront motion. The devil and the vampire responded in kind.

Yofie found her blade strokes parried off the bracers of the vampire woman. A swift punch landed across the face of Yofie, spinning her around. The devilish woman charged to get a hold of Yofie only to find the wingspan throw her into the frey of hostages. "Yeah, boss, we have a problem."

"Oh really? Are angels bullet proof?" The masked woman aimed her gun towards Yofie with the resolve to force the question.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : This Girl is on Fire

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) Empty Re: There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy)

Post by Mindy February 27th 2015, 3:16 am

The sun had finally cooled down by the time the pair of terribly dressed tourists made their way through the busy streets of Akihabara to less popular stores near the end of the strip.

Sebastian was wearing the full butler suit under an extremely gaudy pink and purple Hawaiian shirt. The ensemble was garnished with a baseball cap with the words " I Dai Suki Japan", a pair of thick sunglasses, and a toy Dslr camera which was still kind obvious.  His hands were filled with purchase bags and on his back was a survival pack that seemed way too heavy for his lean, six-foot frame.  

Mindy on the other hand was so proud of the gothic lolita dress she had bought, it was  a dark maroon with black lace forming black spider webs all along it. She fanned herself with a small fan mostly to play with large drill braids that were on the blond wig she was wearing. Japan was the best! There was no way that coming here was a mistake!

"Coming here was a terrible idea." The voice of her butler growled low, crawling its way into her ear.

"Perish the thought! This place is exactly what we need!" Mindy exclaimed without breaking stride

"Think about how much money this trip is costing! You barely had any money  when we met and you up and declared that we were going on this trip! Also why did you have a spare butler suit in your closet!?"

"We had to come, I needed a costume. What Magical Girl doesn't have a Costume!? So we needed to get on from the holy land!"

"We are on hallowed ground?" Sebastian said with wonder and astonishment as he forgot the question he had been asking.

Mindy's mouth slid into a small grin; Most definitely hallowed ground: The birthplace of the Mahou Shojo!

That's when they came across the police barricade. They watched as the angel walk into the cafe. Sebastian could tell she was celestial though not of what pantheon. Mindy gasped and uttered "Simply Devine." Sebastion was shocked, maybe there was more to this girl. Maybe she had actually became the bearer of the rings because she was in some way special. Poor Sebastian was still too inexperienced to realize that Mindy's comment had been about her appearance not her being.

Mindy grabbed one of the bags that sebastion was wearing and the portable speaker from the side pocket of the survival pack sebu had been carrying and took a few steps back before clicking on the speakers

Music from the Speaker:

She broke out into a sprint as the onlookers began to turn  and jump flipped over the crowd. As she flipped she started chanting under her breath "Nomobuyo, Oshi, Hashitawa, Dogeda, Gunmiicha, De, Ribura!" Magic began transforming her attire with the one in the bag with what she was currently wearing.

Now wearing a pink and white frilly dress, Mindy turned to the crowd as she put down the speaker and proclaimed "For Love and Justice, the pretty sailor suited soldier...." Whoops! She hadn't thought of a name yet.. um um..."TO BE DETERMINED!! In my name I will save these people!" The onlookers all began taking pictures of the strange cosplayer that had appeared before them. The cops were slowly closing in on to restrain her

Sebastian was face palming even before he even realized it. That idiot! She was moving way to fast for him to keep up. Why couldn't he have just died when the rings resting place had been destroyed!

Mind turned around and sprinted again using magic to give her a boost, she jumped and flying kicked through window. As she broke through the window she chanted a few more words under her breath and shot to bolts of hardened light out of the tips of the guns  that she made using her hands at two of the robbers with enough force to send a regular person flying across a roomn"LOVE LOVE PISTOL!" she shouted.

"Sup bitches! In the name of Love and Justice I will smite you!
Mindy
Mindy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 65
Job : Medical Student
Registration date : 2015-02-25

Back to top Go down

There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy) Empty Re: There's a Fine Line Between Good and Evil (Mindy)

Post by Fiery Soul February 27th 2015, 4:17 am

"You lack honor. You will lack more than that when I have exorcised these demons you consort with." Yofie pointed her sword down the pistol, too far removed for the threat to really conjure up any immediate surrender.

Looking up from the line of hostages, the devilish woman examined Yofie more closely. "You know, I gotta ask you, are you actually an angel?"

"No,Laurie, her mom was a parakeet." The masked woman pulled the trigger.

"Oh my God, Beth, you shot her in the chest!" Laurie jumped up to try and get a better look at what became of the odd angel who graced them with her presence. Feathers fell in accordance with the downward motion Yorie fell, but a sudden blast of energy shook the room. Or, at least shook the two girls propelled into the wall. Laurie and Beth both fell to the ground, leaving behind impacted walls.

"Marjane, Heather, Colleen, get in here!" Pulling a bag from her hip, Beth threw a number of bouncy balls towards Mindy. At first they playfully hopped, but with each leap they gained momentum. And size. Before they could smash into Mindy, one of the balls grew massive spikes, the second gained a coat of fly paper with enough strength to keep someone stuck to it, but not enough to keep it from ending the bounce, the third ball began spilling out acid with enough burning power to eat away at the tiles as it grew closer to Mindy.

Pulling a bola from her backpack, Marjane the vampire took careful aim at Mindy. She would let the bola root the magic girl to a pillar and let the onslaught of balls do the rest. A smile came over her as she imagined the girl trying to squirm away from the encroaching doom. Before the bola left her hand, Yorie rejoined the fray by propelling the blunt side of her blade against the stomach of the vampire. "Fiend! How dare you stand in my presence. I will have your surrender. Then I will have the darkness aching in your heart pulled from your soul. Shall I not succeed, I shall remove your head from your shoulders to spare you the torments of such a cruel fate."

"Wait! What kind of angel are you? I don't think Jesus would like that!"

"I know naught of this Jesus, but shall deal with him in time. For now, it is..."

A bag covered Yorie's head to keep her from focusing on the purge of the cosplay vampire. The faux Elena Marie, Heather, held the drawstrings tightly as she tried to keep the angel from delivering due process. Yorie fought to try and pull the would be witch from her back, losing her sword in the process, but dropping one hundred and twenty pounds of useless weight. "You there. Sister in arms!" Yorie tore the bag from her head. While the fight continued on, Coleen, in her Joker outfit, had sneaked behind Mindy in an effort to take advantage of the chaos from the giant bouncing balls and shoot a needle full of laughing serum into her neck. As the needle protruded towards her, the bola Yorie confiscated from Marjane spun around Yorie's hand, finally releasing to find Coleen. "We should join our causes to present a united front. And if you cannot refrain from language unbecoming, I will destroy you in a purge of fire."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy February 27th 2015, 2:59 pm

In the moment Mindy burst through the window, the world seemed to explode into action. Each second seemed to slow down and the beat of Mindy's heart roared in her ears. There was a kind of ecstasy that filled every nerve and every cell  that let it know that it was alive. It all boiled down to confirm what she already knew in her heart: this is where she was meant to be.

These series of thoughts came to a jolting halt when baddies thought it was a good time to start playing with bouncy balls. And then those bouncing balls turned into death traps, leaving Mindy wondering "What demented dollar store did they buy those from?"

Jumping into a pose and declaring "Magical Girl Chu-Chu Hammer!", Mindy waved her hand before realizing that there was nothing there. Sebastian was still outside, so of couse he couldn't transform into anything for her.  Oopsy daisy. With out any more hesitation she began chanting a few lines under her breath and weaved three spears of light from the light from her finger tips . The spears arced out finding their targets, the balls, and tacked them onto the wall.

Thats when she noticed someone was sneaking behind her. Mindy was turning her head as she realized she wouldn't have enough time to come out unscathed. Thats when the bolas came flying out of her periphery and caught the weird clown cosplayer onto the pillar behind them.
"You there. Sister in arms! We should join our causes to present a united front. And if you cannot refrain from language unbecoming, I will destroy you in a purge of fire."

A grin found its way on to her face "But where's the fun in that! That is when Sebastion camethrough the front door. He had dropped the tourist getup and was in just his butler suit. His hair was now white and on his face was a white opera mask. "I am terribly sorry for the delay Mistress." was what he said on the outside, but in the neural link they had now formed he was furious. How much do you think that window costed!? The look of joy on Mindy's Face turned to pure glee. "I missed you too, Sebu-chan!" before he could respond she said "Magical Heart Bow!" with a flourish of her hand. The bodyguard dropped the bags that were on his back to the ground as he turned into a pink and red short bow.  How many times do I have to tell you, call me Sebastian!

Despite the banter they shared, was not unaware of the sweat that had began to form on the top of her hair line. She was still getting used to the magic she had been given, the focus required still took a lot out of her. All he could do was think to himself, mentally shaking his head Foolish girl. She should have waited for me.

Using Sebastian as a focus, Mindy pulled back on the bow conjuring arrows and shot out arrows at the rest of the robbers, the arrows burst into magical circles and out  of them flew shackles of light to attempt to bind them in an spreadeagled manner. "Magical Love Binding!"
Mindy
Mindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul February 27th 2015, 3:37 pm

"A fellow creature of light. Good. I will not destroy you." Yofie threw her hand towards Marjane's throat to incapacitate the girl. Before she turned back to deal with Beth, a well dressed man entered the cafe. His dark attire and speak of a mistress turned Yofie's ire. "A new foe. Hold fast 'To Be Determined'!" A quick flick of her wrist sent her sword across the room, barely missing Sebastian's face and digging into the pillar only a few inches from the bound Joker. "Your darkened ways will not go unpunished."

With her gang quickly dropping one after the next, Beth grabbed a number of canisters from around her belt and threw them to the side of the room with the angels and light creatures. Smoke began pouring out, permeating every sense with some smell of nitrous oxide. "Time to get a little giggly." While Beth began to fix a gas mask over her face, the binding arrows from Mindy pinned her to the wall. Beth squirmed to break free from the bonds, but laughed as she took a breath and realized it felt clean to her. "Have a fun time. I'll be down soon enough."

Beth's promise rang true, but even the laughing gas did little to weaken Yofie's resolve to deal with the butler. A white gloved hand would shoot out to try and grab Sebastian and push him against the wall. It moved him closer to the blade she hoped to pull from the pillar, despite the structural damage she visited upon the pillar broke the Joker free from the bola. "I will not allow you to despoil this land of Island Nation!" Bringing her sword over her head, flames sparked from her hand. While it looked more imposing, the lack of eruption from the blade continued to perplex Yofie. Did her power to smite darkness leave her? Did her sword find her no longer worthy? It matter little now, but it did strike her as slightly funny. A little too funny. Yofie brought her sword down in a fit of laughter, leaving Sebastian with a fully formed skull in his head. "You are evil..." Yofie broke over and shot back up. "And I will break you into pieces."

While Yofie continued her fit of laughter, Coleen slipped the bola off and grabbed her needle. With the attention diverted everywhere but on her, she would try to inject Mindy in the back of her neck. A superpowered hostage would definitely be more useful than these regular cosplay waitresses or a crazed angel. Coleen would put her hand over Mindy's mouth to keep her actions clandestine while Yofie dominated the landscape and sound scape. "Shh! We're going to see the tomb now. We need to bring a sacrifice to make the dark queen pleased with us."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy February 27th 2015, 5:41 pm

Gas filled the room as the thrown canisters began to spin. Mindy's throat felt strangly lighter and her thoughts started to become hazy. Before she knew it, she was giggling uncontrollably. Everyone was dressed so silly and everything smelled like ketchup. What had seemed so serious before now was just a big joke.  She began hunching forward as the the giggles ripped forth from her chest

Her laughs permeated through their mental connection filling Sebastions head with the cacophony. As if the Nitrous Oxide wasn't enough, the distracting laughing had him completely distracted by the time the confused angel slammed into him like a semi. He had to cut the link if he had any hopes of being able to defend himself. He came around just to see the angel bring her side to the side ad say "And I will break you into pieces." Well that definitely sounded menacing.

The gas was affecting him, but his fortitude brought it to more of a light muscle relaxant that then that of a fully working nerve agent. He couldnt see Mindy and the link was a bust, he needed to find her before someone got to her first. He bent his knee to prop up his foot against wall  and pushed off it to try and slam his open palm into the disoriented young woman. She was obviously strong, so Sebastion didn't feel the need to pull back any. If it was going to connect he planned on twisting his body, grab some plates on a nearby table and fling them into the remaining unbroken windows, property value be damned.
"Miss, please restrain yourself!"

Meanwhile Mindy was easily subdued by the clown with a hypodermic needle fetish. The sedative mixed with the nitrous oxide already in her system knocked her into a deep slumber. She dreamed of princesses and queens, castle and kingdoms, and boys with lightning scars."
Mindy
Mindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul February 27th 2015, 7:03 pm

While the cats laughed away, the mice began to play. Yofie could deal with each of them in kind, but the blow from Sebastian knocked Yofie off her feet and into the glass windows behind her, shattering the glass with her heavy armor. With poor reaction speed, her wings shielded her from the falling debris. "I shall not be restrained by you!" Pointing her finger instead of a fiery sword, Yofie began to laugh halfway through her threat. "You, you turned my sword into a finger! You monster!" If she could not bring the sword, which rested perfectly well at her feet, she could burn away this man she deemed evil. A pillar of flame would lunge across the room with every intent to roast the man, but not with all the accuracy to do so.

Before Yofie could turn her righteous fire on anyone else she deemed evil for wearing dark colors, the devlish cosplayer threw a bola to entangle Yofie's arms to her body. "What sorcery?" With a quick turn of her heel, Yofie brought a  steel boot against the chest of the devil, knocking her headgear off. "Humans disguised as devils? The evil has not taken root in them yet. That must be why my sword gives me no light." The cord still wrapped around her body, keeping her from her blade. "You instructed them to restrain me. This is your doing. How did you turn them into devils?! Answer me and I will only deliver divine retribution to you!"

Coleen made her way from the grand melee before fire began raining and glass began shattering, leaving behind Beth and Heather to deal with the others, as well as Marjane who now laid unconscious from the booted justice of Yofie. A hidden stair case laid open under some removed cabinets. A case of spiraling stairs opened up to a cold, stone hallway filled with dust from decades of neglect. Laurie made her way down, helping carry the unconscious Mindy to a blank wall with the help of the light from her cell phone. Laurie adjusted her costume and looked down to the subdued superhero they captured. "What do we do now?" Colleen pulled out a medallion and touched it against the wall. Slowly, a door etched itself out of the stone and a passage opened, leading further down into darkness. "Is this really safe?"

A loud noise shook the upper room of the cosplay cafe. "Safer than up there."

Beth struggled to loose herself from the shackles drawn up by Mindy, while Heather merely crawled along the ground, trying to grab a satchel and throw out a few more devices to attempt to pacify the angel and the butler. It took Yofie a few moments to work the bola off as a number of caltrops scattered along the floor in frnt of her. "These little spikes will be smashed under the heel of true justice." Her word stayed true. And the caltrops exploded under her foot, sending her back into the wall again. "I did not expect as such, but am not surprised you demons would resort to such trickery." Yofie pulled herself up, but felt light headed from the gas. Luckily the battle knocked enough holes in the walls to keep a better airflow, but it still drew most of Yofie's attention away from where it should be. "Your tricks and traps will not slow my wake!" Yofie extended her wings and propelled herself towards Sebastian with an open fist, while Heather tried to pull Beth from the glimmering shackles.

The under tombs of Tokyo remained untouched for some decades. The lack of dust within the large chamber would beg otherwise, but something about the glowing lights from the bark of the trees kept a pulsating energy flow. Just sitting within the vicinity filled Colleen and Laurie with the sounds and smells of the forest. "Why are there so many trees underground? And where is that water coming from?" Laurie felt more unnerved every minute as she gazed into a small creek running along the ground. She traced the origins back to an opening in the wall, but could not place her hand through it. "This place is creepy."

"Get over here and help me." Avoiding the large pit in the center of the grove, Laurie and returned to Colleen and Mindy.

"Are you sure this will hold her? She could make spears and stuff." Colleen and Laurie tied Mindy's hands and feet with ropes and chains before wrapping her to a tree, but still feared they weren't doing enough.

Colleen shrugged and pulled out a bandanna. "She was yelling all of her powers, so maybe this will keep her under control. It's not like she's awake or anything either."

"Yeah, but what..." Before Laurie could continue on with her doubts, the grove began to fill with red smoke. A number of foxes began to pour forth into the room, scouring the area for anyone or anything not invited. "Where did they come..."

"It doesn't matter." A voice called Laurie and Colleen's attention. "You have done well. You can serve, so you shall serve." Draped in the darkest of attire, a woman with short hair stepped into full view. A fox fur wrapped around her shoulders, whispering to her. "I need your bodies." Fire sparked from her hands. "I have replacements for your minds to go." Two foxes came from behind the girls and gave a rough bark. "We can do this easily or not. I have time to spare and could always just kill you outright."

A look of shock slowly faded from Colleen's face and a look of terror melted from Laurie's. Their eyes turned dark green and their posture straightened up. The two foxes behind them began to dart around the room with no lack of comprehension. "Good, not take those stupid costumes off. I need the sacrifice ready for the pit."

"Yes Lady Mae."

Misaki Mae smiled as she examined her unconscious prisoner, completely unaware of the heavenly brawl that would spell her doom.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy February 28th 2015, 3:41 am

Mindy slept deeper then she had in a long time. Despite the cold and damp feeling around her something about where she was comforting, familiar even. The place practically hummed with ancient power; power that wanted to fill every pore and fill every breath she took. It waking a hunger in her she never knew she had, but it didn't discomfort her. It was like a meal waiting to be had, and she was going to be the one to claim it.  The grin managed to worm itself out even in her sleep. Sweet dreams.

Back in the cafe, Sebastion became acquainted with how it feels to be sent flying through a wall. The fresh air was nice; the crick in his neck on the other hand, he could live with out.  He dusted off his shoulders and took a deep breath as he jumped back to his feet. He didn't have time to mess around, Mindy was no where to be seen and the rest of goons were starting to get annoying.

Sebastian dove back at the angel and with a flourish pulled silver engraved tribal knives from the inside of his coat. They had long lost their magic but they were still made from refined metal.

He kicked off the side of the hole  he had flown through, and found himself in the air upside down. With a wave of his arms, knives came raining down on the remaining goons,, half to incapacitate them  and the other half to wound them. Sebastion kicked off the ceiling  as he drove two knives with hooped handles into the roof. Using the force from him kicking off, Sebastion slammed into the ground near the angel in hopes of knocking her off balance.

After He landed he was going throw three more knives at her just in case. The sound of a metallic whine was filling the room as Sebastian called out "Turn around and leave and I will show you quarter!"
Mindy
Mindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul February 28th 2015, 2:24 pm

The fan of knives flamed the fires of war in the angel. Around the room a number of hostages freed themselves and made for their escape. "Yes, escape the evil citizens. I shall deal with these menaces and their rampant destruction by disemboweling them with JUSTICE!" Three knives dug into her armor. The first two bounced away after a harsh grinding sound called out, but the third managed to cut one of the straps holding her breastplate in place. Every movement she made felt off balance and disjointed. With one final push, she flew across the room holding her hilt in one hand and the blade in the other, presenting the sharp edge of the blade first. She grew in velocity, but the sagging breastplate pulled her off course, landing her a few feet away from Sebastion.

Struggling to get up quickly, Yofie took a few more knives to her armor, severing the other strap, sending her breastplate to the ground with a harsh clank. Armored now with only a fine silk undershirt, Yofie found herself able to move more quickly. Quickness would take her just under Sebastian's throat while his final knife would point in kind to her. "This may be a fitting way for both of us to die, Demon. First allow me to tell you my entire life story, so you may know why you are so evil and your death will serve the betterment of the entire galaxy." Before Yofie could relent her life tale upon her sworn nemesis of the minute, a bola would fly across the room, wrapping Yofie and Sebastian together.

"Let's shut the angel up. The other guy seems quiet enough." Beth found her way down from the shackles after a great deal of assistance from her two cohorts.

"Yeah, but those knives really hurt. I just wanna go home." The other two girls took the blunt of the knives while fighting, leaving scrapes and open cuts along their arms and torso.

"What trickery is this? Why didn't you tell me you were not in league with these foul sorceresses?" The closeness of their bodies made Yofie cutting the bola a dangerous endeavor, but she managed to dive her sword down enough to free the two. Swinging her blade with the blunt side leading the charge, Yofie brought her wroth upon the head of Beth, still sporting the light shackles on her wrists. As Yofie lifted her blade, the other two girls dropped to their knees and surrendered.

"Can we turn ourselves in to the police? We would..."

"I have questions. What are these disguises you wear and who gave them to you?" Yofie began tying the three girls together with discarded rope from around the room. "Thrall." Yofie decided upon a new name for Sebastian. "Release the hostages that they may go into the world and rejoice of their liberation."

"I'm Elena Marie, a witch, and she's a comic book character. We made them at home."

"You defoul your own homes with such witchcraft. You are truly without saving. There was a girl who fought beside me. Where is she now?"

"Colleen took her to the tombs beneath. She used a magic brooch. Beth has one around her neck. Take it."

"You would offer me a gift. Thrall, take the brooch from this woman. It seems cursed or bathed in darkness. Please refrain from using it to consort with devils or seek your family for advice on how to dispose of me."

Beneath the depths of the cafe, Misaki took to making the cave more to her liking. Dark fires illuminated the room in contrasting lights. It almost became shadows giving light to the room at the feet of the haunted trees. Spirits of malice and averice took to the trees, hiding within the low orange and red lights glowing between their bark.

Only a flicker of light shown up towards the ceiling, where Misaki hanged her upcoming sacrifice. Wrapped to a suspended boulder with shadow bindings around her legs, arms, and mouth, if Mindy awoke, she would only be able to look down to see a large gaping hole begin to move with some unnatural energy
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy February 28th 2015, 10:45 pm

The angel and butler danced in combat with the grace of two drunk bears fighting over a rock they thought was a beehive. The laughing gas had just about cleared by the time the two found themselves at a stand still. Celestial or not, beheading was an ensured express ticket to the afterlife. Or maybe re-life for Sebastian. He loathed thinking of how his future reincarnations would refer to him; he assumed getting killed by a laughing, intoxicated angel  in a maid cafe is down there with the one who died after slipping off a cliff. On a different note, maybe the angel was always like this and it made the story sound a little bit better. The ten minutes they spent together didn't really give Sebastian much of reference point to work with.

"What trickery is this? Why didn't you tell me you were not in league with these foul sorceresses?" Yofie said as she cut the bola that bound them together. You looked as mental as the rest of... oh and you're not listening are you?" Sebastian pulled back exasperatedly  as the lady with the large wings walked over and began questioning the goons.

Sebastion eyed the angel for the moment, letting his gaze wonder for a moment. He took a second and nodded to himself. Definitely bigger then Mindy's. Deep in the cavern below, even in the middle of her deep peaceful sleep, Mindy began to feel agitated. An annoyance that that was like a bur in her shoe. She was going to wake soon but she didn't want to; she was going to fight the urge to get up as long as she can.

"Thrall. Release the hostages that they may go into the world and rejoice of their liberation." That caught Sebastion off guard THRALL!? The nerve! regardless of his desire to protest, he began freeing the remaining hostages. The last one was a maid wearing glasses as he cut he noticed something She was wearing contacts!? Why didn't she just wear her regular eye wear? What is the point of that? This generation was so strange. He finished cutting her ropes and noticed she was staring back him, her face slightly red. It was like she was waiting for something. She must have noticed that he wanted to ask a question. "Your eyes..." Her face turned cherry red and she ran off. Well that was rude, strange human.

The angel was asking for something again, but Sebastion was still slightly miffed at the pretentious maid wannabe that tricked him. He cleared his mind and decided to focus on the real priorty; to save the hyper young lady who was his ward. He grabbed the brooch with little to no ceremony and moved towards the direction the surrendered women pointed towards. He opened up the staircase and began making his way down. He was little mood for more shenanigans.
Mindy
Mindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul February 28th 2015, 11:01 pm

"I would execute the lot of you now were it not for the fact my thrall has left and is not trustworthy enough to be left on his own, so I shall make this fleeting and leave you with nothing more than a stern warning and..." Yofie noticed the butler left her behind. "The nerve." Annoyed by the lengths evil would go to under mind her, Yofie put her long legs to cover the physical lengths. Each one of the steps felt as though the stairs themselves would shatter beneath her righteous  steps, echoing through the hall like the blast of a trumpet.

"You have no respect for the value of a well spoken word to those of evil hearts! You would do well to listen when in my presence, thrall. Have you opened the door as those who betrayed you said, or are you unaware of how this particular evil works?" Yofie would wait with little patience for Sebastian, eventually pulling her sword from the sheath to attempt to break the archway herself if Sebastian did not use his brooch to open the door quick enough. Her blade did little use, but further frustrated the angel. "You made my breastplate unusable. Should evil hide behind this door, I will be at worse odds, but my righteous fury shall continue without it. I assume you will be tempted to betray me given your nature, but I will assist you in moving from status as thrall to that of an idiot savant."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy March 1st 2015, 1:02 am

Sebastian pushed the brooch against the wall in various places with little success. This kind of thing was not his expertise which was practical skills, things like protecting rings, losing rings to girls, then proceeding to lose said girls. This year was not looking to be a good one for the new butler. The Angel was prattling about something waving her sword up and about like it was going out of style. But a butler must always keep his composure, Sebastian reminded himself. Butler rule #32.

Below them, Mindy finally stirred awake and found herself staring down at the giant maw of darkness. "Oh Wow." Mindy spoke into the gag she was wearing, (well it came out more as "Og vov") She continued to stare down at the whirling darkness as it shifted formlessly beneath her. That got boring fast, but just before she tried to something something caught her eye it was some foxes. "ogh mhhh gggad, yggghh alllsssssso cccte!" [Oh my god, your all so cute] The gag didn't stop her from trying to call out to the skulk of foxes and making poorly vocalized fox sounds.

Deep in the recesses of Mindy's mind, two goddesses were talking to each other. Nox turned to her sister and said "I don't fashion myself as the most kind of goddesses but did I really do something to deserve this?" Aether responded in an almost bored way "Trying to put everyone in an eternal sleep could be a good reason" "If I am here because I am a terrible deity thats fine, your just as bad if stuck here too" "Don't worry Karma gave me the leftover of your debt."

Back on Sebastion's side he was almost at the end of his rope. How in the world did this blasted door show itself? He was about to turn around and tell the angel to just whack the wall till they made it through when the strangest thought crossed his mind What would Mindy do? Knock on the wall with the pointy end as if she was knocking. God that was a stupid idea. He did it anyways. the door opened on the first knock... dammit.

"Come on angel woman, time to smite some villians! Sebastion shouted as he sprinted through the opening.
Mindy
Mindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul March 1st 2015, 3:59 am

"The gag serves a purpose my dear." Misaki spoke to the girl above her. "It would be wise for you to know your place." As the fox demon continued with her plans, one of her attendants cut her hand open and poured the blood into the gaping abyss. The formless evil turned red with the hue of blood overtaking it. Eyes began to form with a deep green color gazing at Mindy. As Misaki looked on for the final moments of what she planned for Mindy, a loud sound boomed from the walls. "We have guests. Distract them. They can share the fate as this one." Looking back to Mindy, Misaki put a finger over her mouth to hush the girl.

Finally the door opened before her. Yofie knew not of whom should go first. True her resolution should carry them to victory, but she knew not if the creature she named Thrall would stab her in the back. A decision came from the decisiveness of the butler. "Why do you wish to save the one you..." Again Sebastian refused to listen her lecture. "You will learn courtesy to those more noble in soul than you, Thrall." Her steel boots echoed through the hallway until her loud steps turned softer under a dirt floor. "What is this realm we've stumbled upon?"

Before the duo could make any rescue attempt at Mindy, the spirits within the trees would sprout forth and begin an assault against Sebastian and Yofie. Sparking her blade in the presence of evil, Yofie found herself surprised by her now functioning weapon. "Thrall, my fire has returned! These trees are more evil than you are! Rejoice!" Bursts of flames shot out, severing branches from the trees as they tried to assault the angelic warrior. Spiraling with flaming wings, Yofie dug her blade deep into the trunk of one of the possessed trees, thrusting the blade out of tree, cutting it in half with a burst of fire.

While Yofie and Sebastian fought through the evil masses of trees, Misaki slunk through the low forest. Oil dripped from her hands into the soil. With the reckless fighting Yofie struck out with, Misaki would hope to set a perfect trap as the angel fought forward. Misaki admired the flames coming from her fervor and slipped her own foxfire in between the blows from Yofie. Never before had Yofie felt the flames of her own brand, but her attention waned to anything not currently openly attacking her.

"Thrall, we must save To Be Determined!" Yofie pointed towards her bound ally. "I can fly to save her if you can fight your infernal thoughts long enough to save the life of a noble spirit."

While Yofie sought to deliver her plan in perfect accordance, Misaki began to meddle with her own magics, causing shadows begin rooting around Yofie's ankles.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy March 3rd 2015, 3:57 pm

"The gag serves a purpose my dear." That caught Mindy off guard. Was this lady... a pervert? Mindy had heard of such strange women who liked to tie other girls or something else of that nature. In that moment, Mindy decided that she was going to accept the woman for whatever she likes to do, because it was the decent thing to do. In the flurry of these thoughts she missed most everything else the woman had said. Something about guests?

---

Sebastian finally made his way through the passage to a large antechamber filled with what looked like some sort of freaky forest. Yofie, who had been lecturing him for almost their entire journey down suddenly changed her focus "What is this realm we've stumbled upon?" She wasn't able to get much further before spirits came flying from the trees.

Quickly mentally running through all the different means of ghost hunting he knew. Rock Salt? Fresh out. St. Peter's clove? Sebastian was never one for botany. Holy weapon? Maybe the angel would have more then his grand total of 0. The best thing he had left were his last two silver daggers. Heavy metals of earth other then iron or steel normally have some effect on spirit. Sebastian slashed the first spirit that got too close and watched with satisfaction when it flew away with a shrill scream. In retrospect, he should have picked up all those knives he threw earlier.

As he spun around slicing every spirit that got too close, and chuckling at  "Thrall, my fire has returned! These trees are more evil than you are! Rejoice!" Sebatian noticed Mindy in her suspended state and almost stopped out of relief and confusion. It took a few seconds before their link was reconnected. It didn't take long for it to be blasting loud. SEBBBUUUUUUUUU! Where you been? Hows it going? Hows it Hanging? See what I did there? Fue fue fue!

While still fighting back the remaining spirits that aimed to over run him, Sebastian found the time to exchange jabs with the girl. How in the world do you manage to get yourself into these situations? ...Shenanigans! That is hardly an ans.. just a minute. he thought back to her as he cleaved another spirit in half. ...swer!

Now is not the time for funny business, we have to get down to buisness Sebastion's heart almost broke for joy before it broke out of disappointment. Their are cute foxes around and I want to keep one.If its male, we can call it Reynardo and if its female we can call it He was flabbergasted. Pretty sure those are evil foxes he interjected. So? Pretty sure they follow whoever caught you. Sooooo all we have to do is kill her and they are fair game? What?! No! That is a terrible idea Mindy! I understand I shall take responsibility and become Mother to Foxes! Lordess of the Skulk! and before Sebastian could try and stop per Mindy pulsed shadow magic from her body, dismorphing the shadow bindings that kept her upheld. As she fell she began to shout out a squeel of glee and let out a big "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" as the shadows in the room seemed to jump around her forming a dark purple mask and new clothes aroung her body. She fell into the dark gaping maw beneath her leaving behind only echos of laughter.

Deep in the recesses of Mindy's mind, the two goddesses continued to converse. "I'm starting to wonder if I was better off being sealed away in that over glorified shoe box with you for the rest of etenity." "I guess we will never know"

Last edited by Fang on March 3rd 2015, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mindy
Mindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul March 3rd 2015, 5:23 pm

Once the shadow trail wrapped tightly around Yofie's leg, an undertow began to warp Yofie towards the violent tendrils of a malevolent tree. Gaining enough footing to stand her ground with some vigilance, Yofie put her blade first as she tore through the branches and ate through the bark of the tree. One of the foxes broke forth through the undercutting shrubbery and bounced into a tree. Yofie moved to her gut instinct of cutting the tree down where it stood, until a change of direction wrapped around her blade and pulled her down.

"This is no place for angels. Even for ones as colorful as you." Sure of her victory and shaded with the cover of her attendants, Misaki pulled on the shadow wire she used to take Yofie to the ground.

"You are responsible for desecrating this land! Stand and meet..."

"I'm already standing. You're the one needing some assistance in that field." Delivering a taste of her own medicine, Misaki unleashed a blast of fire to put the angel off her feet and towards the endless pit. "Looks like I'll need another assistant."

Picking herself off the ground, Yofie bore witness to Mindy beginning to plummet from the ceiling. How much a small girl could take from falling remained to be answered to Yofie, but the angel decided she would intercede. Yofie's wings spread to cover herself from a second blast of Misaki's hateful fire. The heat felt less pure in this sense, but did not manage to burn away her resolve. Flames burst from Yofie's wings and the angel shot herself up to intercept Mindy in her horrible fall. When Yofie took off, Mindy still maintained the visage of a non horrific demon, but once Yofie grabbed hold of the girl, a sharp pain ran through her mind, calling to her deep within.

Fallen from grace, Yofie merely managed to keep Mindy from the maws of madness beneath her before spinning in a circle to throw the girl towards a tree. A sense of betrayal sparked in Yofie's hands and illuminated the tree behind Mindy to give her a rather unwelcome return to the ground. "Foul beast! You have deceived me just as your pawn in black has! I will burn this realm to the ground to destroy all of you in your infernal battle for lust and greed.!" Never short of her word, Yofie broke her flight to begin setting fire to the majority of the room.

Sneaking as quietly as a fox, Misaki would attempt to keep Sebastian from helping Mindy in anyway by turning the ground around him into an oil slick, hoping to divert him to falling into the gap of madness, but if nothing else, wrapping him up in shadow to eliminate him as a threat. "Be a good butler leave me with your lady. It will only take a moment before I return for you." Sharp claws broke out of Misaki's otherwise gentle hand. The fox summoned up a cloud of darkness to overtake the room within a matter of seconds. With silence and darkness with her, she would hope to implant one of her claws deep in Mindy's back.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top