The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Effigy I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Effigy I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Effigy I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Effigy I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Effigy I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Effigy I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Effigy I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Effigy I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Effigy I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Effigy I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Effigy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Effigy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Effigy I_vote_lcapEffigy I_voting_barEffigy I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Effigy I_vote_lcapEffigy I_voting_barEffigy I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Effigy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Effigy Empty Effigy

Post by Shadowoof November 25th 2014, 10:26 am

Bella Connor
"You won't like me when I'm angry. You really won't."

Basic Biography

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Effigy
Title:  The Were-Girl
Alignment: CN
Race: human/beast
Hair: Brown.
Eyes:Green
Height:5'6
Weight:115lbs
Blood type:alien/metagene/B+

The Looks

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Bella after her brothers death is now more quiet and emotionless, moving about the day trying to survive but in this she is easily angered and can get suicidal during fights. Now she wish's to find something else, a reason a real reason to live and she'll do anything to find it.

History:  Bella was born two years after Alex and was one when their father had died and their mother at eight. After that she was left with her brother Alex. After some time, the accident happened and Vex came into their lives, changing both her brother and her. After the accident she had a blood transfusion with Alex and an year later she started to show symptoms from the alien like blood he got from Vex. She was faster and stronger even doe she didn't look it and she could hear and pick up things people missed. Then one night she and Alex had a fight in which she shifted into a large wolf, surprising the siblings. Ever since then she's been learning how to shape-shift into different types of animals  all mainly being mammals and her other form which is the werewolf form as she likes to call it but it came at a cost. When she had transformed into this being, she laid waste to a town and destroyed nearly everything in sight. After that, Alex took Bella away not only to train but to also help her mental state as she did not take it well when she learnt what she did. Now after Alex was killed Bella walks on trying to find a real reason to live other than survive.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Power 1: Enhanced shapeshifting: Bella after a blood transfusion from her brother and a mutation of meta genes and alien blood, is now able to shapeshift into almost all animal forms with an increase in strength, speed, durability and reflex.

Power 2: Werewolf: A sort of mutation from the alien side with the meta Gene, Bella is able to turn into a 7-8 foot werewolf thats super strong, somewhat super fast, highly durable and good reflexes.

Power 3: Enhanced Dino-Shifting: Bella is now able to shift into almost any type of dinosaur from any age with an increase to what that dinosaur would be best at and a small increase to it's other ability's like a T-rex getting stronger and more durable while getting a small increase to speed.  

Power 4: Human shifting: The ability to human shift allows Effigy the ability to shape-shift into any one person, taking their shape and form, having the ability to access areas that require their finger prints etc.

Weakness 1: Bell can sometimes lose sense of whose Allie and foe when in a different form and angry.

Weakness 2: Bella has to wait as her shift to a werewolf means her bones have to shift and stretch which can cause great amount of pain for her that carries on for when she changes back. Again she can also lose herself when she gets angry at a specific person.

Weakness 3: Bella has a harder time trusting people, and will take not take new people lightly, which can cause her to pick fights with people who only mean good.

Weakness 4: Dino's faults:  Besides the usual anger can make her attack anyone may they be good, friend or civvies, she also takes on the weaknesses and downsides of her shifts. While stronger she is slower as a T-Rex and while faster she is weaker as a Raptor, while both may get a small boost in these weaknesses it is not enough to make them far superior then their original selves. To also change back to another form will take longer then normal as these dinosaurs are stronger then her animal forms. Making it harder to shift from them to something else

Weakness 5: Effigy cannot shift into anyone she see's, she needs to ingest a biological sample of them to turn into them such as hair, skin or bodily fluids. She also doesn't grow clothes with these shift, forcing her to ether have a new set of clothes that fit a smaller or bigger person or walk around in well. Her clothes that are ether torn or unable to fit her. She can also not shift back into another if she digest another sample, forcing her to get another of earlier shifts to turn into them again.

RP Mechanic(s): Her forms give her strength, speed, durability and reflex in her human form that is stronger than human but still human.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 4
Endurance 2
Reaction 3
Strength 1

Last edited by Shadowoof on January 4th 2016, 10:21 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing Approvements)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Effigy Empty Re: Effigy

Post by Shadowoof November 29th 2014, 11:10 pm

BUMPED

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 1st 2014, 5:18 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor February 27th 2015, 8:46 pm

Unapproved for conversion to the new system

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 28th 2015, 7:14 am

Changed Personality and history and revamped it to the new system

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien February 28th 2015, 9:42 am

Remember to actually RP the weaknesses as you have them stated.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 10th 2015, 4:10 am

unapproved for the approved edits

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 10th 2015, 4:20 am

Reapproved

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 23rd 2015, 2:01 am

Unapproved for edits to weaknesses
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 23rd 2015, 6:05 pm

Reapproved

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron January 4th 2016, 10:03 pm

Unapproved for adding of advancements

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron January 4th 2016, 10:56 pm

Reapproved

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top