The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Misteon I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Misteon I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Misteon I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Misteon I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Misteon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Misteon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Misteon I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Misteon I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Misteon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Misteon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Misteon I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Misteon I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Misteon I_vote_lcapMisteon I_voting_barMisteon I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Misteon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Misteon Empty Misteon

Post by Aszee November 21st 2014, 10:11 pm

MISTEON
Looks can be deceiving, cause this scrawny fool's about to pound you into a pulp

Basic Biography

[b]Real Name:James Fade
[b]Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:Misteon
[b]Alignment: Neutral Good
[b]Age:24
[b]Gender:Male
[b]Race: Human (White)
[b]Height:5'10
[b]Weight:150 lbs
[b]Blood type:A+

The Looks

Costume:

No Costume:

The Legacy

Personality: James is a very lively and comical person at heart and cares deeply for those who he considers as friends and family. He will do anything necessary to protect them, including giving up his own life. Some view this as a weakness but he views it as a virtue. Don't let James happy-go-lucky attitude fool you though, he also hides with him a certain darkness stemming from when he was an early teen. He only shows this side of him when he is Misteon and doesn't let it come in the way of his never kill code. However if a person close to him as been severely injured because of  an attacker he will enter a state of uncontrollable rage and will not hesitate to beat the person within inches of death.
History: James was born In Chicago,Illinois to Peter Fade and Melissa Fade. As soon as he was born his powers were already developing, the day after his birth he had vanished into thin air  making his parents believe he had been kidnapped. Only later to discover him in the the hospital bed a few hours later. At the age of 8 was when his parents had discovered his mutant abilities his father sent him out into a foster home believing that he could only bring trouble.
At his new foster home James befriended 10 year old Alice Smith who became his closest friend. When he revealed his powers she thought they were amazing and instead of criticizing him she only liked him even more. When James reached the age of 13, he wanted to confess his love for Alice and went to ask her to be his girlfriend. She declined him because she felt that they had grown too close to date and didn't want to ruin their relationship. In a flying rage James left and went to visit the lake nearby, where James usually practiced his abilities. While at the lake James fell asleep next to the shore. When he returned to the foster home he found it on fire. He went inside to see if their were any people inside and he found most of the people dead, including his beloved Alice. When he asked the remaining survivors what had happened, they had to him that a mutant named Flash Burn had broken in and demanded money. When the Foster mom had declined the mutant blew up the building and fled.  After hearing this James had went to Chicago looking for the mutant.  It took  three days to find him and when James found the mutant he almost killed him but handed him to the police.  He was then returned to his biological parents home, to find that his dad had died of lung cancer. His mom was the only one left and accepted him into her life again. For the next few years James attended school and graduated with a degree in science. James then made the choice of moving away to San Francisco to start anew. He is currently working at a Water Purification center near LA.

The Powers

[b]Power 1: Steam Manipulation: Can turn into steam or shoot steam at temperatures of 500 degrees F. Is able to turn water molecules around him into steam as well

[b]Power 2: Skin Condensing (Can condense the water in his skin/body to turn it to a quartz-like hardness .Cannot do while manipulating steam and vice-versa)

[b]Power 3: Moisture Absorption ( Can absorb moisture though his skin to boost the strength of his steam abilities. )

Elemental Steam flight(2)

Grid
Intelligence:3
Strength: With skin condensed skin 5  without 3
Speed: 4
Durability: With condensed skin 4 without 2( Mostly dodges hits by turning the part of the body being hit into steam but can does occasionally avoid dodging if angry)
Ability: 6 ( has mastered his steam ability to the point where he can sense the amount of humidity in the air and in the ground. Can also create geysers of 400 degree F steam at will)
Fighting Skills: 6 ( most of this comes from his agility and flexibility, it is higher than the average Olympian gymnast)
Flight: 1 (still mastering using steam to fly)
Wealth:1

Last edited by Aszee on November 22nd 2014, 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aszee
Aszee

Quote : "Looks can be decieving, cause this scrawny fool's about to pound you into a pulp"- Misteon

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Humor : I hurt the gingerbread boy,cause he's pretend bread boy
Registration date : 2014-10-14

Back to top Go down

Misteon Empty Re: Misteon

Post by Forceaus November 21st 2014, 10:15 pm

Can you describe what the skin condensing and moisture absorption powers do?

You have 32 points spent. The maximum allowed at the start is 30.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aszee November 21st 2014, 10:20 pm

I edited the changes for you. Thanks for the feedback!
Aszee
Aszee

Quote : "Looks can be decieving, cause this scrawny fool's about to pound you into a pulp"- Misteon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 21st 2014, 10:23 pm

You still have 32 points spent. The condensed skin power can't increase your character's stats beyond 30.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aszee November 21st 2014, 10:26 pm

There i changed it to 30 points.
Aszee
Aszee

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 22nd 2014, 9:42 pm

You're at 27 points. This is ready for approval now, but if you want to add in those last remaining points you have available, then go ahead.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aszee November 22nd 2014, 10:57 pm

Im ready for approval
Aszee
Aszee

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 22nd 2014, 11:00 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum