The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_vote_lcapThis quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_voting_barThis quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_vote_rcap 
ghost
This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_vote_lcapThis quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_voting_barThis quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  Empty This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.

Post by Forceaus November 12th 2014, 8:06 pm

"So, Portland. That's the next target?" a deep male voice with a slight growl to it asked those that were around.

"Yes. All signs point to it after all." responded someone with a slightly monotone voice.

"This place is a bit larger than any of the previous locations." said the person with the deep and slow voice.

"It also has more potential targets than any of the previous locations. We may actually find who were looking for this time." the monotone sounding person said again as the sirens to a police car went off and the vehicle drove away in response to a call about a home invasion.

They were discussing a string a violent murders that had occurred over the last few weeks in the northwestern parts of the United States. All of the victims had been confirmed metahumans. Some of the things found done to the bodies of these victims were too terrible to describe. All of which were unpleasant even for murders. Whomever these killers were, they clearly used sadistic methods of assault during their attempts. Just who were these people, and why were they performing such terrible acts?

These murders were being considered a major enough threat that precautions were being put in place in some parts of the Northwestern United States. Local authorities were attempting to place surveillance on any known metahumans that lived in the area as they suspected them to be likely targets should the unknown individuals behind these recents attacks intend on continuing them by going there. One of the places where this was happening was in Portland, Oregon. A city with a population of just over 600'000 that had a decent number of metahumans living within the city's boundaries. The police in Portland had no clue if any of the metahumans living there had any clue about the danger they were possibly in. Due to the fact that a majority of the ones here also engaged in criminal activity, attempting to monitor them had already proven to be a difficult task.

On Tuesday night a report came in of a murder happening in the city. Sure enough the victim was one of the known local metahumans, and it was clearly the work of those responsible for the ones that had previously happened. They were here. The next day a pair of FBI agents arrived at the police station to meet with the police chief in his office.

"Hello. I'm agent Williams." a dark haired man said as he introduced himself. "And this is agent Hadderson." he continued as he indicated the red haired woman next to him. They both flashed their badges. "We're with the FBI."

"Welcome to Portland, agents. What brings you here?" The police chief asked once he verified the badges, thinking that these two looked like a ripoff of Mulder and Scully. He wondered if anyone else had noticed this.

"We're the agents in charge of the case of all these murders of metahumans. We've been informed that one occurred here just yesterday that matches the others." Agent Williams told him.

"Yes. Unfortunately we're unable to keep surveillance on all of-" the police chief started to say before being interrupted by agent Hadderson finally speaking.

"We'd like it if you would provide us with the case report on it, and if you would, the files on all of the metahumans and others living within the city. Those files might make it easier to figure out who will be targeted next."

"Yes, of course." The police chief said as he handed them a folder containing copies of all the files they had of those with superpowers living here in Portland. "Anything else you two need?" he asked.

"No, that will be all. Thank you for your assistance." Agent Hadderson said with a friendly smile before they both departed. The two agents left the station and walked towards their car. They got in and had a brief conversation.

"So, who do you think is next?" Agent Williams asked

"Can't tell." Agent Hadderson replied.

"See anyone in any of those files that stands out?"

"Yeah, check this guy out. He seems like a prime candidate." she said indicating a gang leader.

That night shortly after 8pm, the police station received a call about fighting in the streets involving some metahumans in the seedier part of the city. They rushed out to their vehicles to head over to the given location as they suspected that this was a result of the mass murderers, only to find that all of the vehicles had had their tires blown out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  Empty Re: This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.

Post by Shadowoof November 13th 2014, 10:06 pm

Marcus was enjoying himself the sun was shining and the water felt nice. Water? Was all Marcus could think about as he awoke underwater. He almost panicked before thinking, allowing his wings to boost him out of the water he glided to the shore and dropped to the ground, disbanding his wings he sat on the sand. "Dark? What's the last thing you remember?" He asked before coughing up some water.

I remember you having a fight with a 15 foot meta and while you jabbed his chest with 100 shadow spears he sent us flying off that bridge.

Marcus apon hearing this started to remember how he was walking around chicago when the meta just came out of no where and started to attack. He didn't seem to in his right mind and Marcus was just planning on knocking him out when he started to target normal people so when the fight went to a bridge Marcus was able to land a deadly blow with those spears but he got home runed  somewhere. He didn't have a clue to where he was or what day it was so he started to walk inland to hopefully find out some info.

Upon finding a city or town he met the nearest person and asked his questions. He was in portland it had been two days since he got sent off from chicago and their was a deadly murderer that was hunting metas on the loose and about how they ended up. Hahaha. I like this guy. Dark said with a cheerful demonic voice that made Mark shudder. "Its time like these that I remember that you would commit mass genocide if you could."

After some thought Marcus decided to stay for the rest of the night and look around. He was mainly interested in this mass murderer or Dark was mainly interested in the competition way. You think if I rip a man's arm off then stick it down his throat I would win?  

"Yea. I'm sure you would get attention for doing that." Marcus couldn't help but grin.

"Can I. Please?" Dark said out loud with a young girls voice that ended in a giggle.

"Yea maybe if I'm almost dead and you take control." Marcus said back to him and continued on with his walk before hearing a scream. He didn't say anything, he just ran towards where he heard.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.  Empty Re: This quest is dangerous. Don't join it.

Post by Bonjove November 17th 2014, 11:09 pm

Running, running, running, and more running. That seemed to be all Chris was doing for a long while ever since leaving his watch of Brooklyn and his home. He was currently on his way to a town in Portland after hearing about a series of murders. Normally he wouldn't bother to travel a good distance for something like this, but it was the victims that got to him. The victims were metahumans like him.
His curiosity got the better of him however which made him run to Portland that moment after hearing about the murders. With his top speed it should take long to get to the town of the murders. It took him a bit longer then expected, but he made it to the area of the murders. Having no leads yet QuickKid would go into the nears coffee shop and get himself a ice coffee. He loved ice coffees. After finishing it he would leave the shop, but didn't run as he heard a scream. He turned to the area of the scream and ran to it with lighting sparking all over him.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger November 20th 2014, 12:58 am

"There's a posting asking for help. Don't you think you should read it before just jumping into it." The spirit of logic hustled next to his cowgirl companion as she strode through an airport terminal.

Elaine didn't need any help, but she still received it. She still didn't need it though. "Nope. Reading is for woman and communist."

"You're genetically one of those."

"Communism isn't genetic. Now shut up while I trek forth into adventure. Alone." Using her shadowjump, Elaine bypassed several security checkpoints and kept her pistols holstered.

"There's three other people and one of them put out the call for adventure."

"Something, something Portland. Something, something FBI. Done. We're here." Several planes landing took Elaine's attention. One of those would do, but Elaine did not want to prove the corgi right so she refused to read the terminal landing schedule.

"I recall Portland being a little brighter and not in an airport terminal."

"It's call irony. It's the only way to get to Portland. That's a cool tail. It makes you look distinguished." Ha, I see what you did there.

As the terminal opened into the waiting lobby, Elaine just happened to find a plane heading to Portland. The corgi took his seat he watched as Elaine would pull out her plan for how to get on a plane without a boarding pass. "Can you just read the posting they sent you. It probably has lots of nice information and sets the scene for what we're going to walk into."

"Way too long. I'm just going to go to Portland and find friends. You can't get on a plane because you'll just fall through the floor of the plane." Elaine turned to look down on the corgi as she shadowjumped pass the steward and into the boarding tunnel.

"When did we establish..." Strangely enough, Elaine's logic on spirits and air travel turned out to be correct and the corgi fell through the floor of the plane, for some reason landing on the concrete ground. "This is the dumbest way Elaine's ever begun an adventure."

Paramedics evacuated several elderly patrons as the rest of the distressed plane cleared out. Spirit Corgi waited for Elaine to vacate the plane. "How was your ironic plane trip?"

"Pilot's glasses were actually real. We almost died landing the plane." With no luggage or dependents, Elaine just strode through the airport without a care in the world.

"Well,'we' shouldn't be flying planes."

"I did it ironically and it got us to Portland. Remember when I said you needed irony to get to Portland. Another thing you're wrong about."

The duo wandered through Portland over the course of several hours, eventually coming to a major center of Portland. The smell of hipness stunk of irony, but no one could tell if it was true irony or just irony that lived off its parents money and begged for food. "You still have no idea who you are supposed to be meeting or what you are supposed to be doing, so how are you finding anyone."

Elaine pulled out her pistol and fired it into the air. "Duh."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 20th 2014, 2:28 pm

A bunch of gang members were running about and fighting each other on a single street with no real aim other than violence. The only weapons they had were things like knives and bats and other minor weapons. Those that had no weapons just used their fists and the like. The remnants of various firearms lay scattered about, no longer usable due to how damaged they were. There were also some bodies lying across the street.

If one were to look closely enough, they could see that all the people fighting in the street could be divided into two groups based on the clothing and stuff they wore. One group clearly outnumbered the other despite the fact that most of the bodies lying around were also apart of this group. This was probably their territory that they were defending. A few members from this group saw some new people approaching and intercepted them.

"Who do you think you are coming here?" one of them asked brandishing a butterfly knife.

"Are these guys in costumes? Like those guys who were talking to the boss?" another of them asked the first guy. "Where is the boss anyways? You think he's okay?"

"Of course he's okay. The boss is a powerhouse even for a metahuman. Those guys, whomever they were don't stand a chance if they try to pick a fight." he responded trying to reassure the one worried member of their gang.

A crashing sound could then be heard from nearby as somebody was sent through a second story window and crashing to the street below. The person was a man dressed in the same garb as the more abundant gang members here and was missing his right arm and looked far worse for wear than he should. The three gang members abandoned their confrontation to rush towards their boss as he staggered to his feet. Meanwhile, somebody else came flying out of that same window. A hooded figure landed next to the gang leader and with one swift motion, decapitated him. They then saw who else was around and started running away at beyond human speed until they reached another building and leaped to the roof of it and kept retreating from there.

------------------------------------------------

The FBI agents, Williams and Hadderson had been informed of the fighting the streets and had driven off towards it. They stopped the car about a block away and got out to walk the rest of the way as they wanted to try and sneak up on them if they were there. Just as they got moving, a gunshot came from another direction.

"Okay. That's strange." Williams said as they both looked in the direction that it came from.

"I'll check it out. You go ahead." Hadderson replied as she started to walk towards that direction.

They split up to investigate both locations.

On his way over there, Agent Williams would run into a pair of strange people who didn't seem to know why they were there. (Shadow and Quick)

Agent Hadderson turned a corner and saw someone standing alone in the middle of the street. Someone she thought she recognized. Once it came to her she walked into the open and towards the person. "Well, if it isn't Elaine 'Danger' Angara. Didn't think I'd see you here."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 20th 2014, 4:38 pm

By the time Mark made it over his mask was already out but whoever had yelled was far gone and when the speedy new arrival arrived he almost laughed. "Ello Flash, you wouldn't know what's happening around here? Besides the obvious gunfire thats across the street."

Marcus said in his demonic choice which now sounded light yet chilling. He didn't know much of what was happening in Portland but he hoped to get to chicago sooner than later.

I wanna see the killlerr.. Dark said to Mark clearly annoyed at him for wanting to leave so soon

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger November 26th 2014, 6:46 pm

"Oh look, the authorities know who you are. Those poor unfortunate souls."

Elaine turned over her shoulder while placing her pistol back in the holster. "Looks like Johnny Appleseed caught up with me."

"Appleseed married into the Law family, but I guess you assumed he kept his maiden name. Aren't you going to ask..."

"Why do you know who I? You're going to need to explain that middle name because I don't understand the word Dang..."

"Ame is living Tweeting your adventure."

"What a bitch! That's what she uses magic for? I'm going to make her face look like a hashtag. She's worse than Zach Braff. Tweet that." Not talking to anyone with the capabilities to do as she said or as she did, Elaine turned back to what she thought the plan needed. So, she stared blankly ahead of her.

"You should ask the agent what she wants before..."

"Yo, sunglasses. What's your deal?"
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 28th 2014, 4:12 pm

"You want to see the killer? Well so do I. Perhaps we could help each other in that regards." Agent Williams said aloud to the newcomers to this crime scene. A few of the gangsters were standing around the remains of their leader. They were outraged that this had happened. Whomever this killer was, they appeared to have done a number on that guy. The damage was more extensive than most of the previous victims.

"I'm Agent Williams of the FBI. You two look like you're not from around here. You also look like you could be superheros. If that's the case, I could use your help. What do you say?" he asked them wary of the nearby gangsters and how they might take their anger out on everyone around them. "If you're interested, mind helping me ask these guys if they know anything more about this killer?" he asked them looking gravely serious.

-------------------------------------------------

"Sunglasses? What does that mean?" Agent Hadderson asked with clear confusion. She turned her head as she thought it over. A slight smile briefly appeared across her face, then disappeared just as sudden as she turned back to her. "Oh right, local lingo. Anyways, I'm with the FBI and am currently undergoing an investigation. Tell me, Miss Angara, what are you doing here?"

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove December 7th 2014, 9:29 pm

Chris would be minding his own business when the agent came up to him. The agent asked if he was a superhero which he nodded to. He would also nod when the agent ask if he can help with the situation. Maybe this could get the Brooklyn PD off his ass for a bit. He ran to where the action was taking place and confronted the gang members."I want to know the history of this situation now!"
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 20th 2014, 10:48 am

"Well technically I'm a good guy but I've killed my far few of meta humans that have tied to do the same to me or other innocent people." Dark explained to the agent for hearing out the rest of his words. Guessing the serieral killer was the one to do the job on the fellow all the gang members were gathing around Marcus almost went to interrogate them but was quickly beaten by the other 'hero' that was here.

Marcus decided to look like the fellow who was next for interrogating the gang members and allowed a few tendrils to appear flinging about and reaching towards the gang members in hopes of spooking them for the heros needs. he then turned to the agent and decided to ask a few questions of his own. "So what can you tell me about this Meta SK and also what is he day today?" Marcus asked as he realised he never checked the date to see how long he was knocked out cold. His demonic voice carried over, loud enough for the gang members to hear just for the extra spook points but didn't know weather it had the effect he wanted it to have.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top