The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_vote_lcapDay Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_voting_barDay Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_vote_lcapDay Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_voting_barDay Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   Empty Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)

Post by Day Dreamer November 10th 2014, 2:35 pm

Kolson finally opens his eyes he tries to move but he is restraint. Koslon is tied down on a lab table as scientist are standing around him. From his viewpoint he can see Hitler in a tube of water. There is talk of giving Hitler super powers in order to help him better take over the world. A female nurse whose mouth appears to be stitched shut appears with a syringe and a vase of something.

"Finally woman give me that, now young man we thank you for volunteering the use of your powers to the cause."

The Scientist laughs as he fills up the syringe Kolson struggles but he is only helped due to a loud bomb and smoke entering the room.

A few days earlier..

"Help Wanted: Investigator Assistant Opening Position"

Kolson has held this job for a month now that he's been in Europe and still hasn't been trusted with any big leads. Instead he was out getting Starbucks for his employers it sucked honestly. As Kolson walked with the drinks he bumped into a guy who was very nicely dressed the coffee falling to the ground Kolson used his powers to stop it before it crashed and lifted the coffee and put it back inside no mess. The nicely dressed man seemed to be impressed.

"That's a nice little skill you have kid, you shouldn't be wasting it getting coffee for people who don't appreciate what you can be and what your true abilities can do.. here's my card. If you want to really be a use to society, and be apart of something that can change the world, you give me a call."

With that the gentleman walked away as Kolson was reading the card, Kolson looked up to reply but the man was gone.

"Taking things back to the way they should be, the choice is up to you"

Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   30-451-09-16

Kolson contemplates on this idea as he returns to the office.

Last edited by Day Dreamer on July 28th 2016, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I was never here"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 107
Job : Talking
Registration date : 2014-06-21

Back to top Go down

Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   Empty Re: Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)

Post by Jeannie Rose November 11th 2014, 10:45 pm

if scientist guys are so smart why do they always disappear or get kidnaped or somthing Jeannie thinks to herself she sits on the bed in a hotel room looking at pictures on her laptop, apparently there have been a string of scientists disappearing in Germany. So FBI guys thought that it might be some national security matter if this guy big brains fell into the wrong hands blah blah Jeannie ain't really into political junk but she couldn't pass up a free trip to Germany.

So she decides to take the case and find the missing eggheads for them, shouldn't be too hard nerds aren't very athletic so they can't have gone too far right. So After looking over their cases files she discovers a clue they all biologist or geneticist, so whoever taken them wants to make something. Of course, this is clear the work of doctor Frankenstein or his great great great grandkids since his probably, dead now trying to bring back his monster.

That would fit with the reports of graves and morgues being robbed recently she saw in the paper today. Huh, where to start so many places to look first well that can wait till tomorrow, right now cartoons are on and its snack time so Jeannie has some cookies and milk and watches Scooby-Doo good to watch for learning about solving mysteries

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 26th 2016, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   Empty Re: Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)

Post by Day Dreamer November 12th 2014, 8:28 pm

Around 6 am Kolson is on a flight to Germany. He doesn't know what he expects to find there, but he knows for certain that he is happy to finally be taking things into his on hands.

Meanwhile

"Professor Chrome how is the re-birthing going?"
A female assistant ask the professor who is working on some biological clone development.

"It's good I think I may have completed it! I am truly amazed!"

The female assistant nods as she leaves the room and sits at her desk typing out a message to her allies that it is ready.

Several Hours Later.

Kolson arrives in Germany he looks the card over once more and heads to a pay phone to dial the number. When he gets there it is already ringing. Kolson answers and the voice sounds awfully familiar.

"I knew you would be for our cause! I met you the other day. I knew you would come. You see, I like you have special, lets call them talents.  With our combined efforts we can create a better tomorrow! I need your help! There is a man in a lab not far from where you are right now and I would love if you could go survey the area. After that I want you to find a man named Prof Chrome he will have something for you actually we need you to bring professor Chrome with you to us you see. Prof Chrome is not who he thinks he is. He has been brainwashed to work for another company who not for the good of human kind they want to use his talents to destroy the world and we want to avoid that at all cost."

Last edited by Day Dreamer on November 16th 2014, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 12th 2014, 9:18 pm

so after thinking it over Jeannie, decides chasing body snatchers  in cemeteries would be gross she decides to look into the scientist in the area that might be the next to disappear, after  looking through college websites she finds one with a  Professor Chrome who teaches biology  and recently put out a paper one the theoretical possibilities of cloning, yup his her guy now to get close,Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   School_girl__jeannie_rose_by_ccrgameman-da284oj Jeannie decides disguising  as a school girl and infiltrating the college is the best way to keep a eye on the doc then when then when whatevers been herding nerds comes for him she can follow it back to the others, easy as pie um pie Jeannie thinks she'll stop at the cafeteria for a snack before signing up for the advanced bio whatit's class, yep good plan Jeannie

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 11th 2016, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer November 16th 2014, 7:32 pm

After being debriefed on the target and subject at hand Kolson infiltrated the school in Germany and sat in on a lecture hall. He looked around the class and noticed many students some asleep some wide awake and ready to learn. The professor came in and started to teach the class. Asking questions that where some students were eager while others were reluctant. The 50 minute class went by smoothly for the most part after the professor started packing up to head out and Kolson decided go and ask him a question about today's lecture.

"So professor you seemed to be really close to perfecting human cloning do you think that you will get it together in your life time or fairly soon." Kolson asked.

"my dear boy, I'm a lot more closer than I let on to believe and that's the thing about being a scientist things like this can be taken into the wrong hands." Professor said packing his last book.

"I am very interested, and I hope that you find the breakthrough and a way to get out into the right hands." Kolson said as he slipped out of the classrooom.

The professor headed to his secret lab located under his office. There was a bookshelf and he grabbed a maroon book that opened up a door. Looking around he went inside before pressing a button and the door shutting after him. Then he went down a tunnel, below the university unknowingly he was being tracked by Kolson..

Kolson waited outside of the professors office expecting to ambush him he radio'd in on his scouter. "I'm in pursuit of the professor now get your men here it should only be about 10 minutes i'm sending you my coordinates."

Kolson opened the door but the professor was no where to be found. Koslon searched all over looking how could he have slipped past him without him noticing at all. Kolson then sat in the middle of the office and started to Psycho Boost relaxing his mind so that he could think of all the options and look at everything with his 3rd eye. he was drawn to the bookcase and the maroon book using his powers of attraction he pulled at the and the secret lab door was revealed Kolson smiled and entered the door forgetting to close it after him...
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 16th 2014, 8:21 pm

Huh, Jeannie looks around the classroom, she had fallen asleep during the boring lecture. Crap she fell asleep on the job, now wearied that professor guy gets to? She looks around the room and smells the air yay the scent is still fresh she follows it around the room till she gets to the shelf it has a secret doorway.

Huh, that wasn't on the school map. well, whether it's supposed to be there or not. It's were The professor went and she smells someone else to oh no it most be the bad guys coming to kidnap the professor.

She'll have to hurry and find him first or sense she is behind them maybe she'll sneak up on them and grab them when they go to grab him.
yeah, that'll work. she goes through the passage making sure to close it behind her as she doesn't want anyone else to sneak up on her while she sneaks up on them.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 26th 2016, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer November 16th 2014, 10:08 pm

The professor is in the lab finalizing some codes. Kolson watches him as he is waiting for the rest of the group to get here. Kolson uses his powers of attraction to lift a packet from a table behind the professor towards him he starts reading it. It all seems to make since the professor seems to be trying to bring someone back a woman? Kolson is deep in reading he doesn't even notice that he isn't alone.

Outside of the university three men dressed in all black with an R emblem planted on there shirts, are walking towards the coordinates given to them. They seem to have a device and are planning on attaching it to the side of the building. What could this mysterious trio have up there sleeves?

Kolson still deep in reading looks up to see the professor had noticed him.

"How'd you'd get in here! Leave immediately! " The professor shouts but Kolson uses his psychic powers to lift the professor a little.

"Listen here old man your coming with me I know some pretty bad people are after you I've already been debrief'd you dont know who you are now you either can come with me peacefully or by force and Kolson bings him back to the ground. Just then the professors female assistant rushes at Kolson with a pole but Kolson's instincts pushes her away witth his repulsive powers and she crashes into a cabinet.

"i dont want anyone else to get hurt so make your choice!"
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 17th 2014, 1:10 am

Jeannie finds the professor and the other guy she smelt, they haven't noticed her yet he most be one of the bad guys taking the scientist, judge by what he did to the doc's helper he ain't very nice. She's got get them out of there. The doc is still focused on the mystery man whatever he was talking about they have each others attention, good that means Jeannie has the element of surprise good she likes it that way time for some ninjaing!

She reaches into her backpack and pulls out a small ball she rolls it across the floor. The room is filled with a bright pink smoke as the ball explodes the mystery man and the professor are startled, Jeannie rushes over to the knocked out assistant. She picks the knocked out woman up over her shoulder then goes over to the professor grabbing him by the hand come on grandpa it's time to go, it's not safe here.

The professor not sure whats going on decides to let her lead him out of the lab when they reach the bookcase door she ask the professor to hold his unconscious assistant awhile, She reaches into her bag and pulls out some Plastic explosives she quickly wires the door to exploded when opened. she looks over at the nervous professor.

ittle surprise for you unwanted guest to buy us some time if they try and follow us, don't worry it's a wee charge just enough to close the door so you don't have to worry about any students getting hurt in the rest of the school,

ok will drop you assistant with the nurse to take care of her.she should be ok then since you the target, once we get out of here the bad chaps should leave the school, Then will hide you somewhere till we can figure out why that bloke is after you ok

the professor still shook up by what's going on nods his head in agreement with Jeannie plan. Chey set off for the nurse office they'll have to make up a story of a lab accident or something for the nurse don't want cause a panic.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 26th 2016, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer November 18th 2014, 11:24 pm

And just like that a pink ball filled the room with smoke. Kolson temporary blinded lost sight of the professor for just a second he then heard scuffling from where he had entered the secret lab so Kolson made his way towards the sound. Kolson bumped into a black lab table and used his powers to push it away he again pumped another table...

"FUCK THIS!" Kolson shouted as he used his powers to push everything in his path out of his way as he headed down the tunnel. Kolson still using his powers to guide him through tunnel finally see's the door coming up to save to he tries to push the door open using his powers... Kolson puts both hands in front of him and sends a small but strong force.. he's blown back by an explosion. Thus setting of alarms through the building. As the smoke clears Kolson coughs and gets up he seems to be ok.

"ZWhoever did that is gonna pay.."

Kolson runs out awaiting an ambush there is none, the alrms ringing loud Kolson heads out into the hallway hoping to find the professor and the asshole whose trying to stop him.

Meanwhile the three men are finally getting finished setting up whatever trap they have set up. The alarms then go off startling the men who all look at each other nodding. One types something into his phone and before grabbing a hold of something. The three men wait and then if you were watching you'd think you were crazy as the entire building disappears.

Back to Kolson who is running down the hall looking for his target finally spots them!

"Hey I don't know what you think youre doing but youre coming with me." Kolson says as he trys to grab the professor with his powers of attraction.

He also see's the person with the professor a woman? Kolson hunches his shoulders she'll get the memo.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 19th 2014, 12:21 am

Crap Jeannie thought blowing the door would get them some time to get away this fellow must have dug himself out why they were taking the doc's assistant to the nurse, Darn her being overly nice, but still if this guy got though that he could be trick plus she has the professor with her to worry about ,

They could try to run but old guys don't run fast, there is something odd about this guy he doesn't seem bad, but he has to be he is after the professor,she still an' t sure why the professor is being chased, maybe she should try talking to mister mystery man, she pulls the professor behind her just in case he tries something she'll be in between them.

sorry but you baddies can't have him ,he is under my protection also you didn't say please. Also you got to give the other scientists back it's not nice to kidnap people. Jeannie looks around the hallway looking for the best way out in case her and the professor need to make a break for it. Then looks back at the mystery man waiting for his response.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 26th 2016, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer November 21st 2014, 1:55 pm

Kolson listens to the girls demands, but he ignores her he has one mission to accomplish and he does not plan to disappoint on his first big break! He runs his hands through his short dark brown hair. He smiles before faces his palms towards her.

"you can either get out of the way or be blown away." Kolson says as he watches her standing in front of the professor.

What they haven't noticed is that they aren't at the university any longer or at least the building they were in. The entire hall goes dark and the floor caves in below them. They all fall and end up in what appears to be a cave holding place. Kolson gets up and looks around.

"Where the heck are we?" Kolson demands.

"You've done a great job my boy you've brought us the professor even though you seemed to have ran in to a bit of trouble we will take the professor of of your hands. Suddenly the three men appear behind the professor and take him away.

"Now my dear boy I'll leave you with this problem once youre done we will need you to report to the lab." The voice goes off and in the room Kolson and the mystery opponent are left with each other.

Kolson hunches his shoulders as he runs towards her fist clenched about to attack!

https://tespostcards.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/inside-rimerock-burrow.jpg

Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 21st 2014, 8:44 pm

Well so much for talking, and his buddies got the professor, She'll have to get this guy out of the way quick so she can catch up with them. Also, she needs to figure out where they are the mystery man seemed surprised as she was by the change of scenery as she was how odd was he not told that part of their plan?

Well, she'll have to deal with that later right now somebody needs a time out cause has been naughty. Jeannie sees him rushing toward her, She ducks down sliding across floor as his fist hits the empty air where her head was,

As she slides by him she pulls a taser from behind her belt and tries to catch him in the leg with it as they pass by hoping to catch him off guard and finish this quick so she can get after the guys that took the professor.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 26th 2016, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer May 18th 2015, 12:00 am

Kolson somehow misses the mark, and before he could strike again he feels a shocking pain in his leg, which makes him yelp.

Immediately Kolson goes for his leg as it hurts, like hell. He looks at the girl wondering who she is.

"Wait, what is your business with the professor?"

Kolson asks the female in front of him as he tries to make small talk with the girl as he starts to charge his psybeam to awaken his psychic abilities. Kolson also checks his surroundings how could everything have changed around him magic?? why wasn't he alerted to this part of the plan Kolson is starting to feel a bit betrayed.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 18th 2015, 1:14 am

Jeannie looks happy that the guy seems to want to talk know.

"I was trying to protect him ,some bad guys have been grabbing science guys I've been sent to stop whoever behind it and get the missing scientist back,

So are you a bad lad or not?  If you're not sorry about zapping you, Cause they don't seem to be good at telling you what's up,
You seemed as gobsmacked by this weird shifty room trick as me.

Jeannie looks around and sniffs the floor trying to find the professor  sent to figure out were those goons took him. She then turns her attention back to the man.

"so are you with bad  guys  or not cause I'm really confused,I'd like  it if you were good and we got confused cause then you could help me get the bad  guys.
Jeannie waits for his answer while looking around still trying to figure out how the room changed.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on June 6th 2016, 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer May 18th 2015, 5:19 pm

As Kolson listens to the woman before him he starts to put things together in his head. Missing scientist, the assigned kidnapping of the professor it makes sense. Kolson also didn't even know that he would be forced to fight some girl.

"so are you with bad guys or not cause I'm really confused,I like it if you were good and we got confused cause then you could help me get the bad guys."

Kolson listens, as he thinks of the proper response.

"I don't really know whats going on, this wasn't part of the plan I was just told to grab the old guy.." Kolson pauses.

Kolson is stressing out so he reaches inside of his pocket, and takes two pills which calms him down.

"I'm not a bad guy, I'm just wanting to get my job done." Kolson explains.

Enough time has passed for Kolson Psycho Boost to have kicked in he can feel his psychic powers awaken.

~Meanwhile~

"Vital signs for the body are stable sir, we just might be able to accomplish this!" A perky male scientist comments.

"Good, now do you understand why we brought you here Professor.. we need your help the dark arts of magic can only take you so far... but together with your science we can do more a lot more. As you can see the subject is only a simple clone of it's former self. We would like you to help us add the missing touch that we know only you have perfected adding the thoughts of this man's former self." A masked man explains to Professor Chrome.

"I am a man of science, and how you have studied my studies I am intrigued." Professor Chrome says as he looks at records and watches the several other scientist working hard to keep the clone alive. The scientist agrees and starts the process of restoring mind to the clone. His mistake not asking who they were bringing back.

~ Back to Kolson ~

Kolson mauls over his options he can help now, and slip away to find the guys who hired him for the job to get to the bottom of things.

"I'll agree to help you, we have to find a way to the professor any ideas?" Kolson says as he uses his powers of attracts to see if he can feel anything other than rock, and stone he can grab.

Last edited by Day Dreamer on May 18th 2015, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top