The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tethys I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Tethys I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Tethys I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Tethys I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Tethys I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Tethys I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Tethys I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Tethys I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Tethys I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Tethys I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Tethys I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Tethys I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Tethys I_vote_lcapTethys I_voting_barTethys I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tethys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tethys Empty Tethys

Post by Wolf Girl October 23rd 2014, 11:31 pm

Tethys
"I am here to rob your world!"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Pirate Admiral Teyths
Title: Queen of the Star Pirates
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Kuchiku-kan(other wise known as 'Destroyers')
Hair: Sea Green
Eyes: Bright Red
Height: 7'1 feet
Weight: 50 pounds
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Like many of the Umi-Kuchiku-kan ( a Sub-race of The Kuchiku-kan) she looks like a mix of creatures.  she has a Humanoid body covered in fish-like scales, save for the face. A shark-like tail, lion fish spines going down her back to her tail and on her upper arms to her wrists. fin-like ears, and the wing-fins of a ray on her back, with two siphons that can help her fly. She also as two retractable squid-like tentacles  and many jellyfish-like stinging tentacles. Her skin is light blue. She also has shark-like teeth on her deadly jaws, with two long fangs that can eject deadly venom into her victims.

Even through she is 219 years old, she looks no other then 20, as her race can live to over 2,300 years of age and do not age at all

She mainly wears a dark blue bikini bottom and golden torso armor that looks like a mix of a lace nightgown and a roman breatplate and thigh-high boots on her feet.

The Legacy

Personality: Greedy, vain, vindictive proud and over all spoiled . Tethys cares mainly about wealth and getting it through highly illegal means. She cares nothing for the peoples she attacks, save for if they stand in her way. In her strange twisted code of honor, she would attack civilians only if they are in her way and fighting back, She is happy when things go her way or when she is swimming in riches that she has stolen.

History: Tethys was a member of an aristocratic clan of the Kuchiku-kan, also known by many as the Destroyers. being a member of a war-like race, she was well versed in the ways of war, which was worshiped by the Kuchiku-kan. Being of a aristocratic family, she got what she wanted. Getting bored of the protocol and strictness of being a rich being, she ran away and joined up with pirates, raiding worlds in the eastern edge of the Galaxy.

at the age of 180, she got her own ship and crew and soon started raiding into unknown territory, ransacking whole worlds, leaving many pushed back to the Paleolithic era. She soon became the most wanted being in the Southern quadrants of the Galaxy. She soon found a new world to attack. a primitive known as Earth...............

The Powers

Power 1: Deadly Venom; Her stinging tentacles, spines and fangs can deliver a deadly poison to any victim that is in her way. the venom can be sprayed in gas form from her spines. Her blue blood is also toxic.(Ability:2) Note: Her venom will only take effect if the victim is bitten, hit by her spines or tentacles. Meta-humans may or may not be effected by the venom.

Power 2: Super strength:  able to lift over 120 tons, she can crush the skull of a human with ease and toss cars into the air.

Power 3: Some understanding of the occult: she dabbles in it

Power 4: tri-phibious: Able to swim in the water, walk on land and fly in the air. She has two siphons on the base on her tail, feed by two gills on her back, which act like jet engines.

Grid
Occult:4
Strength:6
Speed:5
Durability:4
Ability:3
Fighting Skills:5
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:2
Wealth:4

Last edited by Danny The Sphinx on October 30th 2014, 11:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : even more edits!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wolf Girl
Wolf Girl

Quote : "I am not one being to be messed with"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Writer
Humor : "I may have a shiny blue leotard but I am not Showgirl!"
Registration date : 2014-10-17

Back to top Go down

Tethys Empty Re: Tethys

Post by Draiken October 24th 2014, 4:16 am

First things first, reading your powers i would recommend that you swap the 5 points from intelligence to occult as that is where you've implied that your characters knowledge is.

Also, you may want to reshuffle some points as at only 2 ability your venom won't be particularly deadly, anybody with 5 dur and above would hardly feel it!

Oh and the first wealth point is free so you have only spent 29!
Draiken
Draiken

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2014-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 24th 2014, 7:16 am

Poison is not very strong and will most likely just find use on npcs and more human like players. It can still hit npcs and be an rp mechanic for flavor, but as a weapon against other metas it will not happen because it is undodgeable.

If those grounds are met you can do you and we can be fine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Girl October 24th 2014, 10:26 pm

Just to let you know, I edited today, anymore edits I need to do?

Also she mainly has to bite, slash with her spines or shoot out her tentacles to hit them with poison.
Wolf Girl
Wolf Girl

Quote : "I am not one being to be messed with"

Number of posts : 36
Job : Writer
Humor : "I may have a shiny blue leotard but I am not Showgirl!"
Registration date : 2014-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 30th 2014, 1:39 am

Good job. Cool. Approved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum