The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
On the fringe [open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
On the fringe [open] I_vote_lcapOn the fringe [open] I_voting_barOn the fringe [open] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

On the fringe [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the fringe [open] Empty On the fringe [open]

Post by Alpha September 16th 2014, 9:37 pm

Floating about in contained stasis was the sphere that he had obtained only a few nights ago, Travis Masters examining it with grey eyes, arms crossed over his chest and humming softly to himself as a mechanical whir would float about in the background. Lights would occasionally scan over it within a certain frequency, usually just brief flashes that came infrequent enough to be unpredictable, unless of course you had a processing power like Travis Masters. Gamma stood beside him, scribbling something on a notepad, and occasionally looking to the floating metal sphere with half interest. He could have left the Gamma to deal with this, but then again Travis wanted to see everything that was happening, until of course he had to attend the occasional token party that his father was throwing. This time however he would have to attend with his father’s latest painful attempt to forge alliances with equally powerful individuals, mostly some half assed attempt to set him up with the daughter of Nolan Caster; Misha Caster.

Of course he would humor this pointless endeavor, even if in the end he would have to politely deny the female, and then get back to work on what he usually did, if mostly because he did not want to waste time with the realms of romance. His brother seemed to cover that well enough, with his lovely little husband, not that Travis would complain about it yet, until of course that got in the way of whatever he was trying for. Adjusting his shirt, he would sigh softly and look to Gamma who turned towards him with a jerk of her head. ”Well I have obligations to keep, so I’ll leave you to keep examining this. I want everything that changes to be written down by the time I get back.” Travis noted with rather strong command, before leaving the room to the female with a gaze that perhaps lingered far longer than Travis would have cared for it to.

With that done, he would ascend from the depths of his lab and change from his completely white get up to a black personally designed suit, before being transported to New York of all places. It was there that he would be attending a small party where they would be celebrating the progress of New York’s being rebuilt. It was being thrown by his father, and he had to throw it in the city or otherwise it would have just felt wrong, and that was around why this was happening. So with everything ready on his end, he would find himself riding in a large black limousine next to a blond female in a black dress, looking to him with a judging glare as if she did not want to be here and it seemed that they were both feeling the same. Of course they would have to pretend, but in a contained space like this they could disassociate with each other like they so wanted to do.

”Okay, there will be a minimum amount of physical contact and no kissing. I’m only here because my father wants me to be, that’s it.” She would say rather simply, and Travis could not help but chuckle.

”Trust me, the feeling is the same for me.” Travis would state, not letting the persona of Travis Masters come up now. He did not need to do so with the female, or so he could surmise from how she sat, and how her expression was.

”Then I think we will have no problems.” She would say with a nod, adjusting the straps of her purse. Already Travis could tell he would like her, or at least tolerate her, considering that like felt like a strong word. Either way they would step out from the vehicle, the Caster female walking a few steps behind him as they stepped through the front door. His father was the first one to take notice of him, semi-bright expression always on his face, even if someone could tell that he was also continually judging everything they looked upon. Now he was ready for the long party, and all the boring interaction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On the fringe [open] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

On the fringe [open] Empty Re: On the fringe [open]

Post by Dustin Waugh September 17th 2014, 2:35 am

It was about a few hours, but Rika was trying to get ready and be on her way to a small rally, or said party for the rebuilding on New York. She litterally made her own money from her finger tips so it would be easy to just give money to these people so she could help. Yesterday her pakage arrived and she was thrilled about it. No flaws, and it's just like I want it to be... Eeeee I'm so excited! Nanna are you coming tpo the party too?

She quickly looked over at her house guest who use to be so old woman who had fallen for the street life. Not this time, but maybe in the future when I don't feel like I'm half way in the grave I will accompeny you any where you want to go. I would not care if it is sky dyving. Rika frowned but immediately agreed and walked out the house.

She had stayed in the closest hotel that was near the party so she would be there on time and would not have to spend a boring trip then get bombarded with the party. It was no more that 30 to an hour drive and she was there in no time. She placed one foot out the door and was helped out the car by her driver. She looked forward and the building was sprung full of commotion and life. She neared the door and walked in.

A few people, but not everyone looked over at her in a dazling white dress that widened out at the knees to the ankles. It had her litteral touch of gold in the seams around her neck and a few random strips that gave the dress it outstanding look. She wore a white and gold head band that held down her golden hair and high heels that gave he a 2 inch lift.

She walked in and was greeted by some of the head companies that she knew in the process of getting custom over in America. She grabbed a drink from the waiter and surprisingly did not ask her of age. talking with her group got boring quick and she might not last all night if it kept up. Slipping out of conversation she made her way to the bar and seen the man who was holding the party and what she believed to be his son. Father talking to people watching his son and the guy walking around.

"Man this is boring not having any friends in America" she thinks as she takes a sip of the martini. She starts to cough as she sets it down. Waiter may I have a glass of water? I try to stay away from these growtest liquids. He replied with a smile and sat her a glass. Placing her hands on it firmly she started to sip away at it watching the party as if she was distant.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 17th 2014, 8:29 pm

For the most part the party felt boring, but then again that was how most of these events were for a person whose processing required that they have constant stimulation to keep them from growing bored. Still, he would act as if he were not bored and politely converse with people that required him to, and keep the unwilling female wrapped around his arm to appease his father for now. He had a feeling he knew what his parents game was but then against that was more about the project that ended with his creation rather than just some sort of cheap romance. Still, he was finding anything to keep his attention no matter what it was. What did catch his attention was a young looking female, looking younger than Travis and of Asian descent. Something about her dress however caught his interest, either because it had gold inlaid into it or something else, he could not tell.

While she would have likely not been too interesting, it was likely the female would be more amusing than this “date” that he had been forced upon, so there was always that. So trailing off from the female acting as his date, he would stand next to the female and sip softly on a glass of wine. ”So… enjoying the party?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh September 17th 2014, 11:45 pm

Drinking her water and pondering the room she grew tired and felt the need to yawn, but was up hold to do it when a young attractive guy came to her. Oh yes it is wonderful. I mean for me it could only get better. She did not know her pressence there would attract the son of the host. Was she that well dressed or was it something off about her. Though the thing that she pondered about him was he was hiding something that not everyone knew.

So I guess you have someone one with you at this party? I guess I'm at fault because now I have no one to waste my time so I'm really glad you showed up or I would be going home sooner. So... my name is Rika, Rika Imouto and yours?

She would slightly mix her drink around by twirling it in her hand and pass it to her lips to take small sips while her and the guy had talked. She still sat wondering what was so familiar about him that she could not place in her head. "Geez these puzzles" she though.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 18th 2014, 11:58 am

The female would seemingly turn and notice him, Travis flashing that award winning smile that people seemed to eat up when thrown their way, swirling his sparkling wine and then giving it a small sip. Something about how the fizz tickle his throat on the way down was wonderful, even if the taste itself was not something that he could speak up and having senses slightly sharper than humans did not help either. ”Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.” His tone was jovial, but then again this persona was to be friendly, unlike that of Alpha which was serious enough that some found him boring or scary, either of which he did not want associated with his face by the press of all people. Smiling softly he would listen to the female introduce herself, seeming to share her boredom with this event and prompting the male to nod in agreement.

”I’m Travis, Travis Masters. Son of the man hosting this event actually, but then again he’s always hosting some kind of party. I can’t tell if he enjoys the social interaction or just the chance to get drunk around other people.” Travis shrugged with a small smirk and sipped on his alcohol, though his body would likely require a good bit to actually intoxicate him and his mind was never truly impaired even then. Lucky enough that meant that he would not have to worry about making decisions that would have been called stupid during that time. ”I initially had noticed you because of that stunning dress you’re wearing, and I thought to myself. Only someone with a daring or dazzling sense of fashion would wear something so extravagant to such a dull party, because believe me are most of these people dull.” It was time to ham up the whole friendly act, and he did it admirably.

”So, what brings you to this snore fest?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh September 18th 2014, 10:05 pm

Sipping on her water he introduced himself as Travis and she thought how well that name fit with his hansome face. But she thought he would probably be out of her leauge if she was looking for romance. She held out her hand and the bar attendent handed her another water.

Well... I trully thought things would be a bit more lively, but I was wrong and the things people wear now a days seems like they are butchering style and mood at the same time. I mean this is the party to rebuild New York, but I dont think that sunk in yet.

She was a little more lively as his tone of voice would match hers. Equal in bordoem and in thought at the moment. She paused as she took a few more sips of her water. She tended to talk alot so the nice cool liquid would moisterize her throat. I had planned on coming her and donating money, like i don't know 9 maybe 11 zeros. something small to help New York back on its feet and to become prosperous again.

She tried to keep the guys interest with talk becasue if someone else did not show up besides him she would be bored again if he left. That reminds me I have a house and I was thinking of throwing a big party, probably people our age, so if you want at the end of this party we can stay in touch and in a few days I'll tell you where and when and you could possibly show up. "Making friends wile im here would be best" she thought as she sat her glass down and stood up. Her dress fell perfectlly not needing to be fixed.

Maybe I might have over dressed for this?
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 7th 2014, 2:53 pm

”Can't expect a lot from parties like these, nothing ever goes on.” Travis noted with a dismissive motion of his hand, then burying his right hand into his pocket as he looked up to the ceiling and sipping on his drink. Another bubbly feeling that slid down his throat, and drew a rather pleased hum from him as he turned to the female once again with a raised brow. She would however say something about throwing a party, something that sounded as if she were backhandidly inviting him to this party, and he was the type to enjoy himself a little partying.

”A party sounds pretty good actually, I would be honored to be invited.” Travis noted with a smirk, even though he had no real interest in that whole thing. She then asked about if she were overdressed, which might have been the case with ho extravagent her golden inlaid dress was, but then again it was her prerogative really. ”I suppose you could say that, but I find your dress to be lovely.” He would add with a smirk.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 8th 2014, 1:07 am

((Topic dead))

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh November 8th 2014, 2:38 pm

While she looked at him he answered her question with a compliment. She started to blush and she quickly to a sip of her drink, but it was too much as she started to choke and started coughing. She held he napkin over her mouth until it was all out of her system. Sorry... The compliment took me by surprise, well i guess it didn't but it made me feel really happy. She smiled and took a smaller sip making sure not to do a repeat. she looked over at him glad that he accepted the party invite. When you live on a personal island it gets boring and lonely.

She reached in her small bag and took out pen and paper and wrote down her phone number. When this party is over just send a text message or call so I can save the number. Once I have that i can send you the date and time and i can send the escort service to pick you up at a destination of your choosing. She smiled and handed over her number and looked away. Besides giving out personal information, dressing up, talking, and drinking there was really nothing to do at this party. What a snooze, she could do so much more if these people would let her. She began wondering if his father would get up somewhere to make a speech if he had not already.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 12th 2014, 7:27 pm

Travis took the slip of paper with the phone number on it, grey eyes scanning over it and memorizing the umber within less than a second. ”Thank you, i'll be sure to do that.” Travis nodded, pocketing the scrap of paper before sighing deeply. His eyes were looking about at this point, taking everything in with a certain neutrality. It was then that he took notice of someone, his father more exactly, standing up as if he would give one of those little speeches of his, and from body language alone Travis could tell he was tipsy at least, not that it affected Ryan Masters at all. ”Oh god, here it comes.” He muttered with a roll of his eyes.

”Friends, benefactors, and everyone here. It's because of you that New York has been built back up from the wreck that it once was. I know I give one of these speeches at all events, but we're not here to complain about my propensity for speeches. Thanks to the financial support given by a lot of you, the once great city can be rebuilt to be even greater than before. So I hope you enjoy yourselves. That's it, I was told I wasn't supposed to make a speech, so didn't really prepare.” With that he sat down, alot of people laughing before they went about their night.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh November 12th 2014, 11:12 pm

Bingo. Right on que. Most people do not care for a speech, but sometimes it signals different part of a party or meeting. One it could be over, halfway through, or it could be the beganing, but lucky for her it was half way over. She smiled and looked at the guy.

I just thought of something that would make this night a little better. Would you care to company a girl for a walk? We could go get something a bit less exspensive to eat, or do something natural and go talk on a sidewalk or in the park She would bring up this idea, but she did not know if he would accept being with that other girl and all. But she was in it to have a little fun in a childish way, and walking in a dress was uncomfortable. Espetially the one she had on wich felt like her chest was being assulted by a snake. "Curse some people's means of fashion." she thought to herself. when she thought about it she wondered why fashion could not also mean comfortable.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top