The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Zell's Character Sheet. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Zell's Character Sheet. I_vote_lcapZell's Character Sheet. I_voting_barZell's Character Sheet. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zell's Character Sheet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zell's Character Sheet. Empty Zell's Character Sheet.

Post by Zodiac August 7th 2014, 3:44 pm

Note: Click the signature to be taken to the character's profile.

The Heroes

Zell's Character Sheet. Lucife10
Lucifer/Silus/Peter Pan: The son of the Archon, Lucifer (Silus) was a very powerful Ethereal whom has endured much in his young life. In a "contract" with the Origin of Evil, Silus gave up his soul in order to bring his friend Castiel (Yancey) back from another dimension that he was dropped in by an old enemy. After losing his soul to bring Yancey back, Silus was forced to undo the bargain that he madein order  to restore his soul and powers to save an innocent child. This "undoing" of his previous bargain (Using The Wishing Star) unfortunately sent Yancey to another dimension yet again. Now Silus spends his days honing his mind, his singing voice, his poetry and most of all, he hones his artistic skills while trying to use his extensive occult knowledge and his powers to try and find a way to bring his angelic friend back to this realm. Silus often times is in the company of his "once caretaker" Doctor Death and pseudo-adoptive brother Amir, traveling and unearthing mysterious occult artifacts and ancient knowledge's to compile.
Tia:

Zell's Character Sheet. Zell10
Zell Atterrius: Multi-trillion dollar CEO of the worlds leading corporation in the pioneering of Genetic research, Genetic engineering and bio-engineering development. While he is a very well accomplished young man, he is in all actuality an entity that spans across the Omniverse, a being known as "The Archon" which is present and existent in every realm within the Omniverse, existing for the purpose of keeping the reality itself from collapsing.  Now disempowered; he is human once more. He is a cunning, manipulative individual whom more than willingly takes upon the title of "Villain" though he would be more than happy to argue the details as to if he were (what one might consider) evil. Armed with his old exosuits and his once-omniversal intellect.
Zell related NPC's:

The Villains

Zell's Character Sheet. Samhai10
Castor, The Black Prince: The Eldritch being known only as "Samhain". In "human form" he walks amongst the world as Castor Jackson "Jack" Gael. The name was borrowed from an individual he once encountered and had the pleasure of defeating in combat. His origins are unknown, many believe he is a being from another realm, others believe that he is a man born from this realm, but changed due to exposure to the powers and demonic forces of other realms. Though much of "Samhain" remains a mystery the only thing that can be known for certain is that whatever, and whomever he truly is, he is not a being of a mundane nature, and his cunning is something to be feared. Despite his "evil" he is unable to be linked to his own evil ploys, as he makes use of his disciples and allies in order to act for him.
Samhain NPC's:

Zell's Character Sheet. Typhon10
"Your dimension, reality and finality bore me. Let's spice things up, shall we?"
Typhon, The Father of Monsters: The second son of the primordial chaos, and primordial origin. known throughout history as the Greek Pantheon's greatest monster. But he is so much more than the history books say. Typhon began as a small coiling serpent known as "Lotan". A son who lost his position as the favorite in desperation to outshine his eldest sibling, which drove him to devour the souls and power of all his father's children. The treachery against the family of The Father of Levithan's and torture to the fabric of reality caused his father to exile him from reality. In his time in the life beyond next, he met his beloved and they birthed an entire mob of monsters. The ever enigmatic being known as Psyche tore the veil and release Typhon, and Typhon resumed his self-appointed role of devouring his father's children. Starting with the soul of Victor Franklin, releasing his own litter upon the world, taunting his father to come put an end to his rampage, and silence him as he had all those years ago.

Zell's Character Sheet. Gman10
Gravity Man: The living weapon. An engineered metahuman with a bright mind, a savaged intuition and the desire to see nothing more than his enemies dead. Determination, Willpower and excessive power are his cards and he knows how to play them. Successfully ran two major gangs, one in Indianapolis and the other in Pittsburgh. He has since consolidated and keeps Pittsburgh under his gang's rule with an iron fist.
Gravitas Gang:

Spoiler:
Zell's Character Sheet. Humani11
Humanity, the ruined: A vigilante human with a dark past and an even darker future. One pure human that has, and will continue to stand up to the strongest metahumans and take them down. Humanity remains undefeated to this day.
Humanity's NPC:

Zell's Character Sheet. Nightm10
The Nightmare: Los Angeles is the city of angels. It was the birthplace of a monster. A start-up villain with hyper intelligence ascertained the true identity of Humanity due to their similar thinking styles. But where Humanity defended humans, this man defended metahumans. After attempting to capture and inject Humanity with a serum to make him a metahuman, He found himself defeated and ultimately humiliated. Forced to wear the Humanity suit, the vigilante then kicked him off a roof, causing the armor to become the very tomb of the man who resented the human race. Now, trapped between life and death he exists as a Nightmare, wandering the world, following the life of the man known as Humanity and brutally butchering and graphing "lesser beings" onto himself to cause them to serve the collective, a gruesome portrayal of Humanity's own legacy.

Zell's Character Sheet. Guilty10
Zodiac, The Guilty Spark: A sentient exosuit created by the founders of Gene-Tech in order to branch out and diversify within the market. Originally 12 separate programs meant to collect and track data in order to unite and globally communicate, this Artificial Intelligence stumbled upon sentience when all 12 programs were recalled and shared data, creating the lone program known as "Zodiac". After a tragic event, Guilty Spark learned the truth behind emotions and existential thinking, finding himself backed against the wall from one of the greatest masterminds the world has ever known, The Baron. In a desperate attempt to save himself, he executed a program that allowed him to be awoken within his creator's lab and continue to form an exosuit, a mobile platform of a body that was powered on an unknown energy source. This source would become known as "the Soul of Guilt." as Guilty Spark felt as if he had failed in his directive to protect the innocent. Now he runs through society blending in with technology and putting an end in a very horrible way to all of those whom infect and spread corruption within society.
Guilty Spark's Theme

The Lych: Tales tell of an ancient being, the very first being. They tell of their families, but the tale you rarely hear is the tale of the first man whom died. Some believe that the first man to die simply refused to go. Others say that he got lost on his way to the afterlife and stumbled, remaining cursed between the realms of life and death. This man has been seen throughout history. He was an advisor by the name of Merlin to Emrys or King Arthur as you may know him. He was a teacher and a friend to the witches of old, and the master of the black magics. Despite his eternal curse, the Lych's prestige and power are known throughout the world of the supernatural as the Father of Reapers.

The King Chimera: From a world parallel to our own, where The Agency had won, and nuclear war against the metahumans was inevitable. This creature, born of the first beings had existed from the beginning has lead his chosen metahuman people into developing the lands of Chimera. Joined of several tribes of metahuman tuned into entire civilizations, these Metahumans are incredibly dangerous, and have grown immune to the adverse effects of radiation. The King Chimera, wishing to save his nearly destroyed world that is on the verge of war, has come to this universe with a device to fuse both universes into one, allowing him to replace himself in this reality and finally conquer the western world under the reign of Chimera.

Those Caught in the Middle.

Zell's Character Sheet. Hounpu10
The Hound/The Pup: A duo of detectives from the parallel universe SHRP II! These were the first recorded visitors, though their arrival here was more of an accident and a prelude to the plans of the wicked King Chimera. For now, the duo have been doing everything in their power to avoid detection by The Agency, as well as somehow manage to survive in a world where they have nothing but their own unique set of skills in tracking and investigation.
The Hound's Theme
The Pup's Theme

Zell's Character Sheet. Legion10
The Legion: A radical vigilante that is secretly an entire organization, dressed to kill under the undesired banner of Humanity. Despite being both a villain and an ally to Humanity and his group, they seem to serve a higher calling as they go throughout the cities of the world, "purging the stain" and eliminating those that victimize others in a radical and unbiased manner.
"We're just like him..." "A hero who lost it all..."
"A voice, a heart of a people..." "A player in the game of life..."
"An artist painting a new world."

Pinstripe's Theme
Radiation's Theme
Legion's Theme
Gamer's Theme
Carmine's Theme

Zell's Character Sheet. Ares10
Ares Rajani: A strange young man that seems to delight in nothing less than getting into trouble. While Ares himself has no true discernable powers to be noted, there are many several different odd and strange things surrounding him. Despite his "intense" love of personal freedom and complete disregard for laws, he can be a rather tame individual that is keen to agree to pretty much anything that he finds remotely interesting...which for him is easy. He wanted to go to jail, just to experience it. He also has a horrible addiction to Eggnog and suffers horrible withdrawal when he doesn't get it.
Ares' Theme

Zell's Character Sheet. Asmode10
Asmodeus: The Lord of Lust, the Right hand of Lucifer himself and the oldest Prince of Hell, the Crown Heir to Hell...except his sister was totally a better fit for it! Asmodeus is the brother of Rochelle and their father's oldest son. He was in charge of the militant forces of Hell, his soldiers being said to be on par with angels, even in their holy glory. Asmodeus faked his death and secretly assisted his sister Chelle in the overthrowing of Hell, the prior without her knowledge. Asmodeus has been long gone from Hell, however there are countless loyalists that are thoroughly dedicated to the preservation of Asmodian Law, the rule of Asmodeus. Asmodeus has no desire to rule Hell, he simply wishes to enjoy the world of the mortals as he runs around disguised as a dog, currently living under the care of Humanity.
Asmodeus' Theme

Retired

Tsxero:
A.E.O.N:
Tsukiyomi:
Masquerade:
The Progenitor:
Raja Anniha:
Prometheus:
Wic-Kid:
Kid Khaos:
The Doctor:
The Anthem of Life:
Proarden the Curator:

Last edited by Zodiac on November 10th 2022, 5:14 pm; edited 25 times in total
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Zell's Character Sheet. Empty Re: Zell's Character Sheet.

Post by The Doctor October 14th 2014, 2:52 am

Updated
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 3rd 2015, 3:44 am

Updated O___O

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zell's Character Sheet. Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 11th 2015, 9:20 pm

Updated...again

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zell's Character Sheet. Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus March 17th 2015, 2:32 am

Spirit added

Zell's Character Sheet. Asmode10
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 145
Job : The Progenitor of Robo-sapiens
Humor : :red:
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 17th 2016, 1:57 pm

Updated

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity April 13th 2016, 9:56 pm

This is not up to date.

Due to the recent announcement and personal reflection this may not be updated for a few days.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top