The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Geo Maison I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Geo Maison I_vote_lcapGeo Maison I_voting_barGeo Maison I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Geo Maison

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geo Maison Empty Geo Maison

Post by Geo July 29th 2014, 4:24 pm

Geo Maison
"I'm scared of these so-called 'gifts' I have."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: None
Title: None
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'
Weight: 168 lbs.
Blood type: AB

The Looks

Geo Maison 453222

The Legacy

Personality: Geo is a shy kid at heart, and has always been. Even with his powers, he still finds himself staying on the sidelines and watching others, rarely taking action. He has a humorous side to him, but it rarely shows. There are times when he's confident as well, when he remembers how his father used to act, and how he used to make him feel special.  He is afraid of his own powers, of what they can do, as it is completely a mystery to him. He knows that they are dangerous, though. Geo isn't an idiot, although he tends to play off as one when he can.

History: When Geo was born, his mother died. She couldn't handle childbirth, and died moments after seeing her son. His father was a sad man after that, but he kept living on for his son, who he treated like a prince. Geo learned quickly, he was up on his feet in his first month and talking the day after that. They called him a prodigy child, but his father always thought of him as his son, and nothing more. They moved to Chicago from Pennsylvania when Geo was ten years old, after getting an invitation from a college to have Geo enroll and take college courses. He was a boy genius, and they knew it well.

After finishing college, Geo started taking jobs that would be enough to pay for him and his father because...well, his father was getting sick. There was no cure for the sickness he had, and it was around the time of depression that his true powers began to show. He knew that his father was sick before the doctors even told him...when he got angry, things around him began to levitate...

Geo was scared of his powers, but his father always told him to enjoy the gifts that had been given to him. Ever since he was a child, that's the one thing that Geo was told to always remember...to be thankful. Even in his dying breath, his father reinforced this...but after the funeral, Geo left his home. He went off and started to research into the metahumans, trying to figure out how to use his powers to help people, to prevent what happened to his father to happen to others. He quickly learned that metas weren't exactly welcomed around the world, so he tried to keep his powers a secret. He continues to research, trying to find a way to control his gifts.

The Powers

Telepathy: Geo has found himself able to use telepathy, able to transmit information from one mind to another and receive information from other minds. He doesn't have full control over this power as of yet, as he is hesitant to use it, so a target who is familiar with the power has the ability to resist or even trick it. ABI: 1

Telekinesis: Geo has the ability to manipulate objects with his mind, but only things that are already created, as he has no ability to create things from thin air. It is the basic ability of "control and manipulate". Like his telepathy, Geo has no full control over this skill, so it is possible for it to be resisted. ABI: 8

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult: -
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 3
Ability: 8/1
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: -
Spells: -
Flight: 2
Wealth: 2

Last edited by Mecha on August 2nd 2014, 10:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Geo
Geo

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-13

Back to top Go down

Geo Maison Empty Re: Geo Maison

Post by Geo August 1st 2014, 5:34 pm

Completed.
Geo
Geo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 1st 2014, 8:03 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Geo Maison JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 2nd 2014, 6:15 am

apparently you wanted to pay less for telepathy?
Moved for edits Razz
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo August 2nd 2014, 12:00 pm

Changed.
Geo
Geo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top