The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Wifi I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wifi I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Wifi I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Wifi I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Wifi I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Wifi I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Wifi I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Wifi I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Wifi I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Wifi I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Wifi I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Wifi I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Wifi I_vote_lcapWifi I_voting_barWifi I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wifi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wifi Empty Wifi

Post by Galaxy July 24th 2014, 10:06 pm

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Wifi
Title: N/A
Alignment:  Neutral Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 5"8'
Weight: 125 lbs.
Blood type: ab positive

The Looks

Sawyer has light brown hair that is cut short, but he also leaves it a bit longer on top, he also spikes his hair so it stands up in front. He is a white male, a slim build but toned. he usually hunches over making him shorter than he actually is.
Wifi wears a black T shirt hoodie with an orange vest over top. The Wifi symbol is white on the back of the Vest and the chest of the hoodie. Also it has yellow lightening sparks on the shoulders of the hoodie. He also wears blue jeans with some small tears and scraps. He then has Nike sneakers with the red symbol on it. and he also wears black bug eye goggles, but he only wears them when he goes into a computer or program because it is very bright inside. when he is not in a program or computer he slides them up onto his forehead.

The Legacy

Personality: Wifi, or Sawyer Tops is a 17 year old wise cracking kid. He try's to make jokes and puns, intentionally, but is awful at making them. He is a jolly good kid, but never finished school. However he knows a lot about computers and electrical wires. He couldn't do a complicated math problem unless whatever electrical work he is doing requires him to do it. When he gets angry he doesn't calm himself down, instead he uses his anger to funnel his powers into working more effectively.

History:

Sawyer never knew his parents. His mother was underage and his father was a man she had met at a bar when she had snuck in.
When he was born his mother wrapped him up in a blanket and took him to a hospital so he could be examined and cleared because she had delivered him herself.
It was a dark and stormy night, the roads were wet and the only people out driving were the semi trucks. As she was making her way to the nearest hospital she turned onto a long stretch of road that was a bridge and down to only one lane, the other side was closed for repairs. She waited for a minute to see if a car was coming and did not see anything, so she started making her way across the bridge.
Bellow the bridge was a power plant that controlled the nearby towns electricity, as well as the hospitals power. As she made her way down the bridge she saw a semi truck turning onto the road, he didn't see her yet so she started to speed up to make it past the bridge before he got on. All of a sudden a flash of light broke the sky and a bolt of lightening struck her car. The engine shut down and the battery was drained of its power almost immediately. Her car slid to a stop on the wet bridge, sprawled out in the middle of the lane. She tried to start the car up again but it would not turn over. Knowing that her car could not be started she grabbed her infant son, wrapped him in a blanket and held him close to her chest. She grabbed her rain coat and put it on trying to hide her son from the rain as much as possible. She stood around for about a minute looking at the engine with no clue of what she was trying to do, but then she realized that the semi truck was barreling down the bridge. With no way of knowing she was stranded and with one side of the bridge down she got back in the car to try and start the engine or at least turn the lights on. Then the semi truck hit the car full force, crippling the passenger side, the car spun around the side of the semi truck and into the railing, destroying part it. Now with the car hanging over the side of the bridge the semi truck tried to stop. The trailer slides to one side and the car is hit again sending it over the side of the bridge into several power lines. Sawyer and his mother are remarkably unharmed by the incident with the mother and her son still wrapped up together and protected by a seat belt, but they were stranded in electrical wires hanging over a power plant about a hundred feet below them. The trailer of the semi however was leaning over the side of the bridge. The trailer rolled off of its rear tires and started to hurl toward the car suspended in the electrical wires. The driver of the semi however tried to slam on his brakes to stop the semi from going over the edge, but as the roads were slick his brakes did no good. The trailer hurled down towards the car suspended in the wires, taking the truck and the driver down with it. The trailer crashed into the car with such force, broke the wires and fell down into the power plant. The car was thrust into a jumble of electrical wires, currents and boxes, electrocuting the car and the mother and child in the car. The semi truck exploded in a fiery mess, killing the driver, but only wounding the mother, and not even touching the child.
The mother and son were stuck in the transformer as the electrical currents passes through their bodies. The electricity killed the mother but stays in the boy, as his cells were new and are susceptible to a form of indoctrination to the electrical currents.
The explosion from the semi truck shook the entire plant and shut off the towns power and all surrounding areas including the electrical currents flowing through the mother and child. When the fire department, police, and paramedics came they tried to revive the mother, but could not, and then they saw that the child was still alive and well, with no injuries what so ever. They tried to examine him with     x-rays and cat scanners but could not, as every time he would be put in a room with electricity his powers would shut off the electricity in the room, completely drain it, because his powers were trying to defend him.
After several years of examination from the hospital he was put into foster care when he was 5, but he was never adopted. He learned all he needed to in school, always having known about his wondrous powers, he ran away from his orphanage at the ago of 13. He shut down all the power in the building and made a break for it, convinced he would never be adopted. but that didn't stop him from being happy all of the time. Now when he is 17 he tries to help the people even though he never requires any help from them.

The Powers

Power 1: He can communicate with anything that has an electrical current, he can even disrupt the currents or distort them or even enhance the signals, as well as completely shut off the currents of electricity.

Power 2: He can travel back and forth between electrical currents into computers and programs and video games. This also allows him to physically travel electrical currents through the air making him be able to fly. He can take up to 1 person with him when he travels through the electrical currents.

Power 3: He can download information from computers into his brain to possess the information that the computer has. The computer, however, loses the information because Wifi took it from the computer. Wifi however can keep the information like a large super computer, utilizing his brain capacity as a large computer back up. He can add information to computers as well and even add information to USB drives.

Grid

Intelligence: 5
Occult:
Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Ability:
power 1:  2
power 2:  3
power 3:  5

Fighting Skills: 3
Magic:
Spells:
Flight: 2
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Galaxy on July 31st 2014, 7:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
Galaxy
Galaxy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-07-24

Back to top Go down

Wifi Empty Re: Wifi

Post by Freyia July 30th 2014, 1:03 pm

I have a couple of comments: first off, your history seems to be out of chronological order. You say that Henry's father didn't have much time for him just before you say that the doctor took him away just after he was born.

Also, how old was he when he was finally reunited with his father? (If it was anything more than a week, his mom's body would have already been disposed of, I can't imagine an illicit laboratory would hold onto incriminating evidence like that for long.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
click the image for her application
Other Characters:
Freyia
Freyia

Number of posts : 10
Job : Firefighter. In that she fights people with fire.
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy July 30th 2014, 2:26 pm

edited

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia July 31st 2014, 6:51 pm

Thanks for those edits! I'm not sure what you mean by "adoptive care" if he was never adopted. Was he kept at the hospital? Was he in a group foster home?

Next, your powers. Instead of "IRL" you should say that he is able to "physically travel along electrical currents."

Your powers' stats are off. Current Communication should have 1 ability point and Current Traveling should have 2. Information Downloading would have 6 points, unless he can't retain the information indefinitely, which would knock it down to a 5 (also please state how long he can retain the information).

Unfortunately, your fourth power is far too much like summoning and you don't have enough points for it, so that one has to be removed.

After that, you will have 3 ability points left over. You can redistribute them.

Lastly, characters start off with 1 wealth point, but that isn't taken out of the allotted 30 points so you can still put it down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
click the image for her application
Other Characters:
Freyia
Freyia

Number of posts : 10
Job : Firefighter. In that she fights people with fire.
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy July 31st 2014, 7:14 pm

okay... I hope that everything is good. I have edited it now.

I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 1st 2014, 1:06 am

All checks out.

Approved and Moved.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum