The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A trip to England. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A trip to England. I_vote_lcapA trip to England. I_voting_barA trip to England. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A trip to England.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A trip to England. Empty A trip to England.

Post by Entei July 14th 2014, 3:14 am

Stepping off of the boat in the harbor of London, Michael took in a big whiff of the sea air. It was the last real 'fresh' air he would get before he headed into the bustling capital of England, so he wanted to enjoy every bit of it he could. After he had left the Cathedral back in America, he knew he wanted to get far away, to keep running from his father, so he found the quickest, cheapest method of travel he could. Thus how he ended up on the passenger barge headed from New York City, to London. Pulling the blue cloth parcel bag he kept his sword hidden in tighter to his person, he began to head to the departure line, which was slowly becoming longer and longer. He was still wearing the suit from his adopted Father's funeral, all his other possessions having been burned up in the attack on the Cathedral. With a sigh, he realized he would be wearing these clothes for a while, at least until he could scrape together enough cash to buy some new ones.

"At least I look nice.."

He muttered to himself as he entered the line of people waiting to get into England. Reaching inside his suits' coat pocket, he produced his passport and boat ticket. As he looked around, he noticed a lot of people staring at him. Though, it was to be expected, after all, it wasn't every day they saw a boy with a tail and elf like ears. Normally he would hide his tail underneath his shirt by wrapping it along his torso, but, it had been a hot journey across the sea, and he hadn't wanted to get his clothes dirtier than he had to, which meant him being shirtless most of the trip. No shirt meant no hiding his tail, which meant a lot of people got to see the freak he had become ever since drawing the Kurikara blade. With an apathetic sigh, he followed the line to the off ramp, handing his passport and ticket to the men at the bottom, before heading into the large city of London. Who knew what adventures awaited him here, hopefully it would be something to allow him a chance to stretch his muscles, or maybe even draw his blade. Something, anything, would be better than nothing.
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

A trip to England. Empty Re: A trip to England.

Post by Blacklight July 14th 2014, 4:16 am

"Yeah ok chief I got it... No I can handle it... Yeah it was the girlfriend, her fingerprints are everywhere and forensics will have the proof within the hour."
He pulled the plastic sheet back over the man who was lying dead on the floor in front of him. Two stab wounds had been suffered directly to his back, leaving him to bleed out into the carpet. Using his enhanced ability of sight Rick could see fingerprints all over the scene and had even managed to locate the knife by an almost invisible trail of blood. The case was all but solved yet without revealing his identity he had to wait hours for forensics to finalise the evidence. That being said he had given them everything they needed and told them where to look so his job here was done; now he just had to respond to the chief's call. He had called Rick to go and handle an inhuman situation, something Rick had begun to develop a small reputation for being good with. He had developed it mainly by acting as Blacklight and keeping it secret and taking credit as Rick.

As he ducked under the police cordon and began towards his destination he had reflected on what the chief said.
"We've got a dude with a tail wandering around and people keep calling saying he looks suspicious. I hate having to do this but would you mind checking it out?"
Rick stopped in a secluded alleyway next to an old phone-box to change into his hero gear. He considered hiding in the box but realised there was no space and that would be stupid. With his mask attached he continued his journey.
He hated that meta-humans and similar people were still treated with an element of mistrust, especially considering the things he had seen going on in the last few months. He would go check the situation and see if the individual was acting shadily at all. It was probably nothing so he would just greet the individual and welcome him to London as one of its resident heroes.

Arriving at the docks he saw the man in question, making his way through the crowd. He made his way to a nearby rooftop where he could watch from a distance, making sure first the man wasn't involved in anything dangerous. The guy looked harmless enough, a tail was just a tail after all. Nothing seemed to be going on so he jumped down to street level and walked up to the man. At that exact moment the skies opened and rain began to pour, drenching the individuals, causing Blacklight's hair to flop down in front of his face. He looked at the man with a slight chuckle and a smile.
"Welcome to London mate!"
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 14th 2014, 6:11 am

"Welcome to London mate!"

Those were the first words Michael heard as the strange man in the strange clothes approached him. Tensing up, the half demon boy nearly reached for the Kurikara blade at his back, before deciding against it. After all, he was in a foreign city, for all he knew this was one of the good guys. Though...a good guy in a very strange suit.

"Er...Hello...um..you? Who are you, exactly?"

Taking in a short sniff, Michael could smell blood on this man, though it was very faint. Likely he came into contact with it after the blood had sat for a while, or he had been in a room where there had been blood. Other than that, the man smelled rather normal, though his cologne was a bit overpowering to Michael. Even so, his tail seemed to twitch of it's own accord, his bodies natural reaction to surprise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight July 15th 2014, 8:40 am

The man appeared fairly confused at the appearance of Blacklight, maybe the full get up was a bit much for an out of the blue encounter. He asked who he was, which was a fair question.
"Name's Blacklight, I'm kind of a hero born and raised here in London." He hated referring to himself like that, he felt he was just acting a hero most of the time not that he fully deserved the title. However, he hoped it would make he boy feel at ease and open up to him. His tail had been twitching which was a very unusual sight as Blacklight wasn't used to tails, but it fit with the boy's demon-esque appearance so he wasn't freaked out by it.
"Basically people round here still aren't used to seeing people with tails and such so I thought making an appearance might ease the tension. Don't take it the wrong way though, I can see you're not actually a threat to anybody!"

As he stood there in the street, gentle drops of rain poured from the sky. Every individual drop bounced off of his armoured suit as it impacted, some reflecting the neon glow of the suit as they split in the air. His enhanced vision showed some peculiar heat signatures around the wrapped item on the other man's back and he was very curious, but didn't want to mention it for risk of startling the man; especially if he had called it wrong and was actually in danger. He took a slight step back before continuing to speak.
"But forget about all that now, what's your name? And what brings you to this lovely city?"
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 15th 2014, 11:33 am

'Hero..?'

Michael thought to himself. It was a term he was familiar with, in practice at least. He had seen plenty of heroes parading around on TV, basking in the glory of saving someone, or multiple someones, life(s). Though, in the part of California where the cathedral was, there seemed to be less heroes, and more Villians. Evil men who wanted to take what was not theirs, and hurt those who could not defend themselves. Had it not been for the great father, Michael would not have had quite as happy of a child hood as he did. Not Jesus, or god, no, Father Krieger was a meta human himself, and quite a powerful one at that before everything happened.

"Name is Michael Krieger, I'm from America. I'm here because of... father issues."

Michael said, giving the most vague, yet informative answer he could think of. Although Blacklight said he was a hero, Michael didn't trust him yet. It was of no fault of the man's, but after a demon burst into your life, tells you your really half demon, and kills the only parental figure you've ever known, you tend to be a bit distrusting of strangers. For a split second, he could have sworn he saw the man's eyes shift to the parcel on his back, though, that could be expected. After all, he did look rather like a demon. With his sharp canines, long elf like ears, and tail, it would be a bad hero who wasn't a bit wary of whatever had had hidden in the blue packaging.

"You wanna see it, don't you? What's on my back?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight July 16th 2014, 9:17 am

The guy said his name was Michael, which would be easy enough for Rick to remember. Apparently he hadn't been as subtle as he thought though as Michael had noticed him observing the package on his back and decided to comment on the matter.
"You want to see it don't you?"
Blacklight pondered the question for a bit, did he want to see it? Weighing up the options he decided pretty quickly. He observed the creases of the blue cloth that was draped over it, trying to surmise what could be concealed underneath but even with his skills he was having no luck, only seeing that it was large and possibly thin.
'Large concealed object... Carried by a man who looks like a demon... It's probably a weapon. Do I really want to see it?.. Of course I do!'

Before he could answer however something in the background caught his eye. Through the mist of rain he could see the boat that Michael had arrived on standing against a sky of grey backgrounds. A group of three men wearing grey trench-coats stepped off of the boat with one hand tucked into the jackets. The man in the middle was very large and strongly built and the two either side were smaller, all 3 using balaclava's to cover the lower halves of their face. The passport official stepped in front to try and stop the men from pushing their way through but was grabbed and pulled in tight with a headlock by the largest of the men. Shouting began and panic ensued as the two smaller men pulled out assault rifles from under their coats and started shouting orders at people. Blacklight couldn't help but notice how it was like a scene from a crappy gangster movie but here it was unfolding before his eyes.

"If that thing on your back is a weapon? Then yeah I'd like to see it heading that way right about now!"
Blacklight stepped past Michael his hands began to glow purple with ultraviolet energy, which formed into gloves around his hand while his suit began to glow even brighter with the same energy. He stared directly at the large man, who's attention he now had entirely. Blacklight stood strong and his eyes began to glow ultraviolet as he readied himself for combat, enhancing his vision of the three enemies he now had ahead of him. The big guy looked really tough, he just hoped Michael had some kick-ass demon abilities to bring to the table. Pointing directly at the larger man he shouted,
"Hey asshole! Let the woman go!"

((The big fellah: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7833-npc-enforcer))
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 16th 2014, 7:13 pm

Casually turning to see the scene, Krieger watched with mild amusement as the hero he had just met took off after three armed men. Yawning, Michael let the package on his back slip loosely to the ground in front of him, placing one hand palm down on the top of it. Releasing the clasp on the top, the cloth fell down to reveal the dark blue handle and sheath of the Kurikara blade. To the normal person, the sword looked normal, to a sword expert however, it had one glaring problem. It's cross guard was far too small, barely reaching out far enough to stop ones hand from sliding onto the blade. With a smile on his face, Michael gently tossed the sword, sheath and all, into the air before quickly snatching it with his left hand. With his right hand firmly on the handle of the sword, he released the blade from it's prison. As the sword began to leave the sheath, however, it was not metal the looker ons would see. No, from the handle of the sword seemed to be a blade made of pure blue fire. That was not the only change though, all around Michael, a light cloak of blue fire began to form around his body, two fire horns erupted from his head, and the tip of his tail seemed to ignite into a small inferno. His elf like ears also became longer, and his canines became more pronounced and larger, his pupils glowed a slight, eerie red. All in all, Michael looked very much the part of the demon he was. As the initial burst of flames died down, it could be noted that the sword was simply ignited with the blue flames, not actually made of them.

"You heard the man, let her go."

Michael demanded, standing in a confident pose, sheath in his left hand that laid lazily at his side, sword in his right, resting on his shoulder.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight July 17th 2014, 2:42 pm

Blacklight turned his head to watch Michael hoping that he had called it right and that the boy was of good intentions. He watched as the man caught a sword out of the air, which was followed by an explosion of flames. The flames were blue in colour with a strong glow radiating out from them, rain seemingly passing through unaffected by it. The blue fire flowed throughout his body and all around it as a sort of transformation took place, blue horns forming on the mans head as his body became even more demon-like finalizing with the tip of his tail exploding in the same flame.
‘Well holy shit that was cool,’ Thought Blacklight to himself while turning back to face the action, the large man had refused to let go of the woman and began retreating to the boat with her still held close to himself. He didn’t say a word the whole time, so was clearly a man of action and tough resolve.

One of the smaller men began to speak up, pointing his gun directly at both of the heroes; most of the crowd had cleared out by this point so there was nobody between the two of them to get in the way.
“You better step off right now, or I’ll shoot. Ain’t nobody getting to the boss past us,”
Oh my god, you even sound like a bad movie!” Blacklight said back to the man, before turning to Michael and continuing with, “I’ve got this guy.”

He began to run towards the man whom he had confronted and was promptly met with erratic gunfire. There was very little accuracy to the bullets so Rick found it fairly easy to dodge most of them, only taking slight grazes to his shoulders and legs whilst mid run. The ammo clip ran out when Blacklight was less than 2 meters away and so he dropped down to skid across the soaked ground, bringing a foot up directly into the mans chest. He returned to his feet as the man bent double and grabbed the gun from the man’s hand, using the strength from his Ultraviolet gloves to snap the gun in half. The man held his hands up as a sign of surrender but he was too dangerous to be left standing like this. A quick punch to the chest sent the man flying backward into one of the passport booths, the whole thing crumbling down on top of him as he snapped through the support structures. With the man taken care of Blacklight’s gloves dissipated and he readied himself to create whatever weapon would be most appropriate for the next battle.
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 22nd 2014, 4:55 pm

"You got it."

Digging his feet into the ground, Michael pushed off with great force, pushing himself to his top speeds as quickly as his legs would move. Fire trailed behind him as he moved, dissipating into the air moments after it left it's source of power. Michael observed that the man he had been travelling with so far knew how to handle himself, as he quickly dispatched of the man he had decided to take care of. While Blacklight was busy with that, Michael had been sprinting towards the boat, a wicked smile on demonic released face. Jumping into the air, he pulled his sword back, a large amount of fire bursting up from the sword's metal surface. Bringing it forward in an arc, he sent a crescent shaped burst of fire at the man who had the woman, before landing, and subsequently rolling, out of his jump, staying in a crouched position for a moment before taking off again towards the woman.

"God I hope this works..."

Michael said aloud as the fire was heading towards the two. The interesting thing that he had learned about his Flames of Gehenna, were they were an extension of himself. Much in the same way he could decided who he wanted to hurt, he could do the same with his flames. He could make them cold as ice for others, while as hot as the surface of the sun for someone standing right next to him. The control was in his hands, literally.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 1st 2014, 9:56 am

Michael had clearly chosen to take the big target firing a blast of incredible flames from his sword and directly towards the man. It smashed into the man’s back knocking him forward and burning a large hole in the back of his jacket. However, he appeared to shrug off the damage and continue running with the woman in his hands. Blacklight knew then that this guy was bad news and they would have to work together if they stood even a little bit of a chance of returning. As he ran further on to the boat more little thugs stepped out onto the deck, this time holding an assortment of melee weapons they could have found on board, obviously finding it tricky to smuggle on a large amount of guns.

Rick turned his attention to the other man confident that Michael and his demon powers could handle themselves. The thug started firing his gun rapidly towards Blacklight with a haphazard aim that could have damaged anybody standing by with great ease, so he had to be finished up quickly, the hostage taker could wait a few minutes. Diving forward under a spray of bullets he rolled closer to the man and landed in a crouch ready to leap at the thug. As his feet left the ground he drove a shoulder into the man’s chest smashing him backwards and knocking the gun clean from his hands. Rick landed on his feet and readied himself for a retaliation, turning himself side on to the man. As he found his feet again a large grunt and a sound of anger left the man before he charged towards Rick with clenched fists and teeth.
“Kill Ya! I’mma Freakin Kill Ya” he was screaming for pretty much the entire charge, getting thoroughly on Rick’s nerves. When he was about a meter away Blacklight instantly formed an ultraviolet baseball bat in his hands and swung it towards the man’s head. It connected to his jaw with a loud crunch sound, if he had to guess Blacklight assumed it had been completely dislocated and probably shattered in some places. A spray of blood flew from the man’s mouth as well as perhaps one or two teeth, that flew high and reached the ground long after the man they belonged to; who had slumped into an unconscious heap on the pavement.
“Well that should shut your arse up for a bit.”

Looking around again he saw that at least five men with melee weapons were standing on the boat and he started to wonder whether Michael would go after them next or continue his pursuit of The Enforcer. Rick hoped the former as he wasn’t sure how well anybody could handle the big guy on their own.
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top