The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Michael Krieger I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Michael Krieger I_vote_lcapMichael Krieger I_voting_barMichael Krieger I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Michael Krieger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Krieger Empty Michael Krieger

Post by Entei July 13th 2014, 11:08 pm

Michael Krieger
Son of Satan

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: Son of Satan
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Half Demon Half Human Hybrid
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue with red pupils when in demon form
Height: 6'3
Weight: 200 lbs

The Looks

Spoiler:
When his demon form is sealed, he looks the same, minus the flames and red pupils. His tail is usually hidden by wrapping it snuggly around his torso before putting on shirts.

The Legacy

Personality: A bit of a sarcastic young man, Michael usually has a cool, calm demeanor. He is always cracking jokes, or trying to make someone laugh. He rarely takes anything seriously, and when he does, it's usually a sign that he's about to use his demonic powers.

History: Raised in a cathedral ran by Father Christopher Krieger, Michael never really knew his real parents. As a child he lived a rather normal human life, though his strength and temper seemed to be unnatrual, so all the children, and even the teacher's feared him. He often got into fights and ended up harming other children, the only one who could calm him doing being father Krieger. Michael idolized the father, and wanted to grow up to be just like him. As he aged, Michael began to calm down, and become more of a likable person, garnering him the respect and admiration of his classmates. He even began to play sports, his unnatural strength and speed being a great help. Until on the day of his sixteenth birthday, when everything changed. He got into an argument with his adopted father, and stormed out. When he returned, his father was covered in blue flames, with his skin slowly falling away from his body. With his last dying breaths, he gave Michael the keys to his past. Michael was the son of a powerful demon, born to a human mother. At his birth, his powers were sealed into an ancient sword, the Phoenix Blade. Upon releasing the sword from it's sheath, his powers exploded, covering himself, and his sword, in the blue flames of Gehenna.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Demon Bloodline: Michael is descended from a royal blood line of demons, tracing all the way back to the first of their kind. Because of this, his body and powers have taken adaptations from all sorts of demons, which are then boosted by the purity of his blood. Due to this, a normal demonic trait, such as superhuman strength, is far superior inside of him that it would be from the demon he inherited it from. (Not a power, simply a means of explaining his other powers.)

Power 2: Demonic Senses: Inherited from the Senri, a cat like demon, Michael's pointed ears are for more than just show. His senses are heightened to an incredible degree, giving him an immense sense of hearing, touch, smell, and sight.

Power 3:  Demonic Flames (Gehenna Flames): Inherited from the Imps that roam hell, and empowered by his own bloodline, this is Michael's form of Pyrokinesis. He can manipulate, create, shape, and extinguish these flames as well. Unlike most pyrokinetics, these flames are an extension of himself, and as such he is able to distinguish friend from foe with them. He is able to make the flames cold as ice to one person in his blast, while making them a raging inferno to the person next to them. The flames are unaffected by normal things that extinguish flames such as water.

Power 4: Body of fire: An extension of his Demonic flames power, Michael is capable of turning himself completely into his flames, allowing him to phase through solid objects and most attacks. This power can be extended to things he is holding, or in physical contact. This includes willing organics.

Power 5: Demonic body:  Inherited from the Goristro, massive thick skinned ram like demons, although Michael's skin appears human, it's actually comprised of much sturdier stuff. His skin, bones, and internal organs are incredibly tough. Most human made means of attack have no effect on him, and it takes incredibly tough metas to harm him.

Power 6: Demonic strength: Inherited from the Balor, large muscular winged demons, Michael's muscles while being compact are incredibly effective. His strength is beyond super human, able to go toe to toe with most strength based meta humans.

Power 7: Demonic regeneration: A trait of the royal bloodline, specifically his fathers Vampiric like nature, Michael's blood has a healing quality to it that affects only himself and those of his bloodline. He is able to heal damage suffered to him over time, and heal others that share his bloodline if they ingest it.

Power 8: Demonic Reflexes: While not inherited from any one demon specifically, due to his enhanced senses and demon like body, it was natural that his reflexes would be enhanced to compensate. His reflexes are attuned enough that his body is capable of dodging attacks before his brain has time to process what is happening. This does not, however, mean he is unhittable. Far from it.

Power 9: Demonic Wings: One of his most recent adaptations, is a par of demonic wings inherited from the Pit Fiends of hell. Michael is capable of summoning a pair of skeletal, hellish looking wings that allow him flight.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Phoenix Blade: Although his flames aren't affected by water, they do have a stunning weakness. They are controlled by his Phoenix blade, meaning, when the blade is sealed inside the sheath, he has little to no access to his powers.

Weakness 2: Sense overload: Because his sense are so attuned, they can be overloaded as well, causing him great pain.

Weakness 3: Demonic rage: When pushed into a corner, or into a situation that seems beyond all hope, Entei has been known to give into his rage. This rage, while making him a berserker, also makes him lose rationality. He will have a hard time discerning friend from foe.

Weakness 4: Healing fatigue: Healing his wounds causes great fatigue to his body at a variable rate depending on the depth and severity of the wound. (Cutting himself shaving will heal without himself even noticing, replacing a limb, or healing a fatal wound will cause him to become fatigued quickly)

Weakness 5 Demonic Appearance: Although his appearing is mostly human, he does have striking qualities. Namely, his tail and pointed ears. These easily mark him as a demon to anyone with any sense, and opens him up to much fear and discrimination from less opened minded people.

Four Advancement points were spent to buy off four weaknesses

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

-Entei is the cannonical prince of 'Hell'
-He is related to Chelle, and has access to the families great wealth
-Entei is part demon, and as such is immortal.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 2
Endurance: 3
Reaction: 1
Strength: 4

Last edited by Entei on May 23rd 2017, 2:50 am; edited 12 times in total
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Michael Krieger Empty Re: Michael Krieger

Post by Blacklight July 14th 2014, 2:39 am

Approved until stated otherwise!
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 15th 2014, 3:25 am

Moved for edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 15th 2014, 3:29 am

Bought two Demi-god points, added them to Gehenna fire ability.
Aged Entei from his recent trip to his home dimmension. Now age 19.
Changed height and weight to represent the growth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2014, 5:02 am

Approved and moved.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 12th 2015, 5:30 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 12th 2015, 5:32 pm

Added "Body of fire ABI"

" Body of Fire: Michael has become so attuned with his powers of Gehenna fire, it affects his very body. His is able to turn his entire body, and by extension his Kurikara blade, into the flames of Gehenna, allowing him to phase through objects. (1 ABI. 1 Post Duration/CD equal to duration used)"

Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 12th 2015, 5:34 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity February 27th 2015, 6:08 pm

Your fire is water-proof, but please keep in mind thing like dirt (in enough amounts), Vacuums and a lack of any of the needed elements for fire to exists will still prevent it.

Wings are covered by his Endurance and such, just a natural anatomical weakness, but you've got that covered it would seem Spidey

Nice balance here.

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 8th 2015, 9:47 pm

This app is unapproved.

Weakness #3 is not a weakness and Weakness #1 isn't enough of one. Weakness #1 should be something like needing to be in possession of the sword in order to use his fire powers.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 27th 2015, 5:05 pm

approved n moved.

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 22nd 2017, 6:00 pm

Moved for edits
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 23rd 2017, 2:51 am

Approved n moved.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum